chapter 45

I Wanna Feel Safe

Jung Kook's pov: 

I sat down next to Soo Jung as she lay on the bed. I smiled as I looked at her sleeping. Some one then knocked on the door. The door opened. I looked at the person and it was V. "What happened?" I whispered so I wont wake up Soo Jung. "Come downstairs." V whispered back. I nodded slowly as I stood up. I kissed her on her forehead and then followed V to the basement. "Oh hey Jimin." I said as I walked down the steps of the basement. "Hey." He responded back. I looked at J-hope and noticed that he's uncomfortable of the fact that Jimin is here. I slightly laughed at the sight. I then looked at V. "So what's up." I asked. V looked at me. "Kangnam is declaring war." V said. "What." I responded. "Yea he's declaring war..he wants to kill us." J-hope said as he stood up from his chair. "Wait I'm confused, when did this happen." I asked in confusion. "Well see if you and Soo Jung wouldn't have been talking for the whole night, you would've found out." J-hope said sarcastically. I glared at J-hope. V looked at J-hope. "Shut up." V said to J-hope. J-hope rose his hands in defeat. "Fine." He said as he sat back down. I slightly laughed. V then looked back at me. "Anyway...Kangnam sent two of his sons here and attacked us...and then when one of them threw me across the street without even touching, Isn't that great?--" I interrupted him. "That's not declaring war though." I said. "If you let him finish, you'll know." J-hope said in annoyment. I glared at J-hope. "They said that obviously we wont go down without a fight, they'll give us one." V finished. I nodded slowly. "So what do we do?" I asked. "Don't ask us..ask your girl that's sleeping." J-hope said. I stared at J-hope blankly. "Well when you recover from vampire week, tell me." I said. V and Jimin started laughing. "Shut up." J-hope said to Jimin and V. I then walked upstairs to the kitchen. I jumped in fear when I saw Soo Jung. "You scared me." I said as I held my chest. Soo Jung smiled. "Sorry." She responded. "When did you wake up?" I asked as I sat down. She then opened the fridge and took another bottle of water out. "A couple of minutes ago." She answered as she closed the fridge and sat across from me. I nodded. 

She handed me one of the bottle's. I thanked her. She nodded. I noticed her become silent. "What's wrong?" I asked. "....How are we going to be together? I mean...Krystal is bound to come back.." She answered. I grabbed her hand and held it tightly. "We'll figure it out...no matter how long it takes." I said. She slightly smiled and nodded. "So It seems that Kangnam declared war." She said. "What? How do you know?" I asked. She pointed at her ears. "Oh yea right..your new ability." I responded. She nodded. I smiled. "So what's next?" V said. We looked at the door way. V then walked in and sat next to me. We both then looked at Soo Jung. "War." Soo Jung answered. "War?" V and I asked at the same time. "Kangnam declared war...he won't stop at nothing...so we have no choice but to fight back...and we'll win.." She said. V and I nodded. J-hope then walked in. "Hey." J-hope said to Soo Jung. Soo Jung smiled. "Hey." She responded. V noticed the awkward silence. "Ummm Soo Jung and Jung Kook why don't you just go upstairs and rest." V said. "What for?--" Soo Jung was cut off. "Just go!" V gritted his teeth. "Okay then." Soo Jung said. She left the kitchen first and I then followed her. But then I forgot my bottle of water. As I walked back to the kitchen I heard J-hope and V talking. "What's wrong with you man?" V asked. "I don't know.." J-hope lied. "J-hope." V said. J-hope sighed. "Fine...it's just I find it annoying when I see them two together.." J-hope answered. "Me and Soo Jung?" I thought. "Your jealous.." V said. "No No No, I'm not jealous." J-hope shook his head repeadently. "Yes you are." V responded. "Just because I don't like seeing them together doesn't mean I'm jealous..." J-hope said. V nodded. "It kinda does." V said. "Shut up." J-hope responded. I then walked in. "Oh Jung Kook." V said. I nodded. I then grabbed my bottle of water including Soo Jung's. "What were you guys talking about?" I asked pretending not to know. "Oh nothing." They both rapidly said at the same time. I nodded. "Okay then.." I said. I then left the kitchen. 

Author's pov: 

Soo Jung laid on the bed. She let her body sink into it feeling all her sore muscles relieve. Jung Kook then walked in. "You look confortable." Jung Kook said with a smile. Soo Jung smiled and nodded. He then went on the other side of the bed and laid on it. They both stared at the ceiling in complete silence. Jung Kook then looked at her as she stared at the ceiling. He smiled when he realized that her stare wasn't blank anymore. the last time her saw her like this, she stared at the ceiling completely blocking her emotions...but now..she isn't. He smiled. She then looked at him. "What." She said. He turned his body and faced her. "Nothing.." He said with a smile. She then turned her body and faced him. They just stared at each other's eyes and once again, it's like time had stop. He grabbed her hand and played with her fingers. Soo Jung just stared at him the whole time.  Jung Kook looked at her. "What." He said. She shook her head. He smiled. He noticed that her eyes started closing. He looked at her as she fell asleep. When she was finally asleep Jung Kook stared at the ceiling. He wondered many things. "Why is J-hope Jealous?...Does he have feelings for Soo Jung?...When is Krystal coming back?.." Jung kook thought. He looked at Soo Jung and sighed. He then slowly got up trying not to wake her up. He sighed in relief when she didn't wake up. He then left the room. 

When he left the room Soo Jung's eyes slowly opened. She heard a familar voice calling her. She knew that it wasn't in the house. "Jin." She said with a smile. Soo Jung got up and carefully went downstairs and went outside with out making a noise. She saw her two sons standing there. She walked to them. They both hugged her. "How you been?" 5zic asked. "I've been okay...how about you two?" She asked. "We've been great..and we really feel energized now." 5zic said. She nodded. "It seems that you and dad are finally together." Jin said with a smile. Soo Jung smiled and nodded slowly. "He chose me." She answerred. Jin and 5zic smiled the biggest smile Soo Jung had ever seen. "You guys should go and rest.." But I don't want to go." 5zic whined. Soo Jung slightly laughed. "Come on 5zic." Jin said as he started to pull him. "Wait wait wait." 5zic said. He then stopped Jin from pulling him and walked back to Soo jung. He then hugged her. She smiled as she hugged him back. When he finally let her go Jin broke the silence. "Come on." Jin said. 5zic nodded. 5zic walked to Jin. Soo Jung looked at Jin and Jin looked at Soo Jung. He walked to Soo Jung and quickly hugged her. When he let her go he started walking away." Wait up!" 5zic said. He then started following Jin but stopped and waved goodbye at his mom. Soo Jung smiled and waved goodbye back. 5zic and Jin then left. Soo Jung then realized something. "How did V find out about Jin and 5zic anyway?" Soo Jung thought. She walked back inside the house. She jumped in shock. "I never knew that you had fear." Daehyun said. Soo Jung glared at him. "Oh shut up." She responded with hate. 

Daehyun grinned at her. "So it seems that you and Jung Kook are together." Daehyun said. While walking around her. looking at her body up and down. "Yea so." She responded as she looked at him walking around. "Don't you think that he's...I don't know....still inlove with the other girl?" Daehyun asked. Soo Jung gulped. "....He's not anymore.." Soo Jung answered. Daehyun stopped walking when he faced her. "And do you believe that?" Daehyun asked. Soo Jung looked at daehyun. She didn't respond. "It seems that you don't.." Daehyun said. Soo Jung jung looked at the floor. Zelo then walked in. "Leave her alone hyung." Zelo said. Daehyun looked at Zelo. "Why? I'm trying to help her." Daehyun responded. "I said leave her alone." Zelo said in a serious tone. Daehyun raised his hands in defeat. "Fine then." Daehyun said. He started to leave then stopped and faced Soo Jung. "I'm just trying to help you, I mean..you wouldn't want to be dating someone who's in love with some on else." Daehyun said. He then walked away. Zelo walked to Soo Jung. "Don't listen--" Zelo was cut off. "Do you think Jung Kook is still in love with Krystal?" Soo Jung ask with a serious tone. Zelo looked at Soo Jung. "I mean..I don't know.." Zelo lied. She looked at him with a serious expression. "Be honest with me...please.." Soo Jung said.

"Soo Jung you just got with him at least enjoy it." Zelo said. "I'm trying but when these thoughts get in my head..." Soo Jung stopped talking. "Soo Jung the question is do you still believe if he's still in love with Krystal." Zelo said. Soo Jung didn't respond. Zelo hugged her. "And I think that you should be able to find out for yourself....you deserve it." Zelo then let her go and smiled. He then ruffled her hair. After wards he left her standing there alone. She sighed as she started walking upstairs to Krystal's room. She walked in and saw Jung Kook sitting on the bed. The room was filled with complete silence. Soo Jung then broke the silence. "Where did you go." Soo Jung asked. Jung Kook looked at her. "Do you still believe that I'm in love with Krystal??" Jung Kook said in a serious tone. Soo Jung didn't answer. Jung Kook stood up and walked to her. "Soo Jung tell me the truth." Jung Kook said. Soo Jung looked at the floor. "So it's a yes then." Jung kook said. Soo Jung nodded slowly. "Soo Jung listen to me...When it comes to Krystal...obviously I love her..but only as a friend..when I tell you I'm over her..I mean it." Jung Kook said. Soo Jung looked at Jung Kook. She slightly smiled. "Really?" She asked. Jung kook nodded. Her smile then got bigger. He smiled back. "Now can we just sleep together?" Jung Kook asked. "What?!?" Soo Jung said. "NOT LIKE THAT!!" Jung kook denied. "The lies you tell...I know you want that." Soo Jung said as she walked to the bed and took off her shoes. "I do not!!" Jung Kook whined. She smiled as she layed down. "Sure you don't." Soo Jung said. Jung kook then speed walked to the other side of the bed and layed down. "Do not." Jung Kook said. "Do to." SOo Jung responded. "UGH FINE I DO!!" Jung kook yelled out of annoyment. "WHAT?!?!" Soo Jung sat up. "You kept saying that I do and your right I do." Jung Kook said in a matter of fact tone. Soo Jung then layed back down. "A man sure got his needs." Soo Jung said as she turned her body facing the door instead of Jung Kook. He frowned. He moved closer and wrapped his arm around Soo Jung's waist. "Are you touching me?" Soo Jung asked. Jung Kook grinned. "Yea so." Jung Kook reasponded. Soo Jung didn't respond but smiled. "You like it don't you." Jung Kook said. Soo Jung rolled her eyes and took his arm off her waist.