chapter 47

I Wanna Feel Safe

Two days later: 

Soo Jung's pov: 

I was tortured over and over again. They wanted me to tell them to stop....tell them that I'll join them...tell them that I'll become one of them..but i never will. No matter how much I wanted this to end..no matter how much my body grew tired..I never gave up. I remember how in the past..I never really cared about anything but protecting Krystal.....someone tried to kill her, I'll kill them...but now it's different...I have Jung Kook and V...Including J-hope...They made me care...they made me express myself...they made me become human. I looked at my stomach as it dripped blood. I flinched when the door opened. Yonguk walked to me and took of the mouth harness, whatever it's called. "Let's begin again." Yonguk said as he dropped the harness. He tortured me. All everyone heard was my screams. I coughed out blood."This can end you know...all you have to do is join us." Yonguk said. I looked at Yonguk. "Never.." I said in pain. Yonguk sighed. He started to torture me again. He then stopped for a few minutes. "Why?..." I asked breathless. "Why what?" He asked. "Why...do you want me....to join you.." I asked. "Soo Jung have you ever thought about all those fights you had in the past? You killed every hunter that went after Krystal...Without hesitation, you killed them...some of them had abilities..but you easily killed them...Jiminel thinks that your..how should I put this...she thinks that your stronger than others. She thinks your capable of killing everyone who has abilities by yourself..that's why we want you.." Yonguk said as he sat down. I looked at Yonguk. "I didn't kill her.." I said. "What?" He asked. "...I didn't kill the woman you love.." I answered. Yonguk stood up and then walked to me. "Then who did?" He asked in anger. I didn't respond. "TELL ME!!" He yelled as he shook me. "She killed herself." I replied.

Author's pov: 

"No.....your lying.." Yonguk said as he let her go. Soo Jung shook her head. "She was sick of hunting....she hated it...I stopped fighting her when she started crying....she told me to kill her but I refused....she aimed her gun at her head...before she shot herself..she said to tell you that she loved you....and that she was done...and after that...she shot herself..." Soo Jung explained. "Shut up." Yonguk said. "I'm just telling the truth--" Soo Jung was cut off. "I SAID SHUT UP!!!" Yonguk yelled. Soo Jung did as she was told. "I knew she hated hunting.....but I didn't know that she'll kill herself because of it...." Yonguk said as tears started to fall from his eyes. Yonguk looked at Soo Jung. "I'll see you tomorrow.." Yonguk said. He then walked to the door as he wiped his tears. He looked at Soo Jung and then left her alone again. Soo Jung winced in pain as soon as she tried to move. She hoped that the guys were looking for her. She hoped that she'll be saved by Jung Kook. She knew that until this is all over....until she doesn't feel like she's in danger, Krystal won't come back.

She flinched when the door opened again. Soo Jung looked at the person. It was Celina. "What do you want?.."Soo Jung asked. Celina walked to her. "I'm going to take everything away from you....Jung Kook...V....J-hope and everyone who you deeply care about....I'm going to make you suffer..." Celina answered in anger. "Why?..." Soo Jung responded  in pain. "Don't worry.....I'll take care of Jung Kook...but for the rest...I'll kill them." Celina said. Soo Jung's anger rise up. "What are you angry?" Celina said in sarcasm. Celina slightly laughed and then left the room. Soo Jung stared at the door. She then started to pull the chains with full force. You can see electricity flow up the chains as she pulled on it causing the light bulb to flicker. She tried to Jump(teleport) out but couldn't. She tried to jump again but failed. She breathed in and closed her eyes. She then screamed and then jumped. She jumped to the middle of the room still with the chains grasping on her wrists and ankles. She looked at the wall and then at her blood on the floor. "This place makes me weak.." She thought. 

The door then opened. "Get her." One of the hunters said. They began to fight Soo Jung. She quickly then grabbed one of the hunters, took his gun and aimed it at his head. "Come closer and I'll shoot him." Soo Jung said breathless. They all stopped and stared at her. Soo Jung looked at all of them trying to see what they're next move would be. "Kill him." One of them said. Soo Jung was surprised. One of the hunters attacked her. He dropped her to the ground and kicked the gun away from her hand. He stomped on her hand hard enough making her hand break. She screamed in pain. They didn't realize that the more they hurt her...the more anger builds up. "Shall we play with her before we kill her?" One of the guys said while laughing. Soo Jung looked at the guy who said that. "I dare you....to say that again." Soo Jung said as she slowly sat up. He then walked to her. He squat down and went closer to her face. "I said....Should we play with you before we kill you." He said calmly.

Soo Jung then grabbed his face and electrocuted him. She then pushed his dead body away from her. They all looked at her in shock as she stood up. "What are you waiting for? Kill her!!" Another guy said in panic. They all fought her again. But this time she killed all of them leaving the guy who broke her hand alive. She dropped him on the ground and looked at him. "Please don't kill me...I have two kids and a wife at home.." He said in fear. Soo Jung smirked. "Your lying." She replied. "Please don't take me away from them." He said as tears fell down his face. Soo Jung picked up the gun that was on the floor. "Your a great actor you know that?...but unfortunately I can hear your heart beat....and that determines that...THAT WAS A LIE!" Soo Jung then aimed the gun at him. "WAIT!!" He yelled. She stopped and looked at him. "What If I tell you what Kangnam is planning...." He said. Soo Jung squat down and looked at him. "What is he planning?" Soo Jung asked while trying to not show the pain that she was in. "He said that he's going to use the boys to open a portal..." He answered. "What portal?" She asked. "A portal to the other world.....a world that is filled with people who has abilities.." He answered in fear. Soo Jung stood up. "Thank you." She said. He nodded rapidly. She then aimed the gun at him. "WAIT I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING---" He was cut off when Soo Jung shot him. He screamed in pain as he held his bleeding hand. "That's for breaking mine." Soo Jung said. She then left the room. She looked for any exit so she can escape. She started to slow down because of the pain that she was in. When she finally reached an exit she quickly opened the door only to see the ocean. She stopped in shock. She looked around and saw boats. She flinched when she heard guys yelling kill her. Soo Jung started to fight them. She was out numbered. She had no choice. She ran full speed to the edge of the cliff and jumped. Soo Jung closed her eyes and then held her breath. She felt a huge amount of pain when she felt the impact of the water. It felt like cement. The guys shot the water where she jumped in. Only one bullet went in her. The guys then left not knowing if she was dead or not. 

Soo Jung's body floated to the top. She was then pulled onto a boat. "Soo Jung." Yonguk said as he shook her body. She didn't respond. He then checked if she was breathing. "No no no." He then started to do CPR. "Soo Jung wake up." He said. He kept doing CPR. "COME ON SOO JUNG!!" He yelled. Soo Jung then coughed out water combined with blood. She opened her eyes. "Am I dead?" She asked. Yonguk laughed. "No." He said as he stood up. She slowly sat up finally realized that she was on a boat. She then looked at Yonguk."Why did you save me?" Soo Jung asked as she winced in pain. Yonguk looked at her. "Because the woman that love...wouldn't want me to kill you.." Yonguk answered. "Thank you." She replied. He nodded. "Let's go." He said. "Where we going?" She asked. "To your friends." He said as he started to drive the boat. Soo Jung laid back down and stared at the sky. She knew that she was losing a lot of blood. "If I don't make it....tell all of them that I love them.." Soo Jung said. Yonguk didn't respond. "You'll do that for me right?" She asked. "Yea." Yonguk responded. "That's a relief.." Soo Jung said. "We're going to be there soon...Just hold on." He replied. Soo Jung nodded.