chapter 6

I Wanna Feel Safe

Author's pov: 

Jung kook was walking to his burnt house and when he walked in he saw krystal. "Krystal, what are you doing here?"Jung kook questioned with a cold tone. "JUNG KOOK! Your okay." Krystal said while smiling. Krystal was about to hug him but he moved back. "Don't come near me." Jung kook said while looking down. "why? Jung kook, what's wrong." Krystal asked. "Nothing....just..just stay away from me.." Jung kook said. "what..but-but what about coco and what about your mom?" Krystal asked. "Dont tell my mother you saw me, just forget you ever saw me." Jung kook said with a scary cold tone. Jung kook turned around and started walking out  but then krystal ran to him and hugged him "Please don't do this to me.....your the only friend i ever had that i trust.....please on't leave me ..." Krystal said. Jung kook could hear the sadness in krystal's tone and he could feel that she was about to cry. Krystal holded his right hand. Jung kook's eyes opened wide. "Jung kook you have no idea what i've been through.....please don't leave me...i need you by my side..." Krystal said while tears started going down her face. "i'm not burning you....how am i not burning you.."Jung kook said. Krystal looked at him with a confused look. "IM NOT BURNING YOU!!!" jung kook yelled in excitement. He hugged krystal and started jumping around. Krystal smiled even tho she had no idea what he was talking about, she's just happy to see him. He stopped jumping and whiped the tears that krystal had on "can i stay at your place?" jung kook asked with a whinning tone. "Yes, yes you can." Krystal smiled and ruffled his hair. He smiled back, she grabbed his hand and started walking home.

"Gyuri i'm home with Jung kook..." Krystal said happily. Krystal didn't hear Gyuri, She frowned her eyebrows knowing something is not right. She let go of jung kook's hand and started searching the house. She checked everywhere but the kitchen. She walked in there and sighed in relief when there was a note that gyuri left. "I'll be home late i got a call from work there is food in the oven." Krystal smiled. Her smiled disappeared when her instincts told her that there's someone behind her. She turned around and that person grabbed krystal by the neck. "A hunter..." Krystal thought. "KRYSTAL!!!" Jung kook yelled. Jung kook came closer but another hunter came out of the shadows and aimed a gun at jung kook. Krystal didn't want to reveal her secret to jung kook but she didn't know how to control it. Her eye color started twitching (Meaning turning from brown to purple and back to brown) She tried to control it but it was to strong. Her killer instinct came out. she threw the guy across the kitchen. The other hunter couldnt choose to either aim at jung kook or krystal. Krystal disappeared and appeared behind the guy with the gun and knocked the gun out of his hand and threw him to the wall. She walked up to the one who choked her and grabbed his chin. She smirked.."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The hunter yelled. She electrocuted him to death. His body dropped to the floor. Jung kook eyes opened wide as the hunter fell on the floor. The other hunter stood up and stabbed Jung kook. Krystal before krystal could kill him her eyes turned back to brown. The hunter smirked and was about to attack krystal but Jung kook grabbed him putted his left hand on the hunter's face and burned him to death. (The longer his hand is on you to stronger the burning becomes) Krystal looked at him with wide eyes. "You killed him.." Krystal said. "And you killed him.." Jung kook said. "What are you?" They both said at the same time. "Are you human?" Jung kook asked. "Are you..?" Krystal asked. Jung kook looked down "I don't know..." Jung kook said. "I'm not human.." Krystal said. Jung kook looked at her. "Then what are you?" Jung kook asked. "I don't know." Krystal said. Krystal looked at the guy that jung kook killed. "You burned him to death..." Krystal said. "And you electrocuted him to death..." Jung kook said.

  Jung kook looked at krystal. "How many people have you killed?" Jung kook asked. "Don't know i stopped counting when i reached 32." Krystal said. "When did you start...killing?" Jung kook asked. "Age 6.." Krystal said. Jung kook's eyes opened wide. "At age 6? That's crazy." Jung kook said. "I know." Krystal said while walking up to jung kook. Jung kook gulped not knowing what's going to happen. She lifted up his shirt. "What are you doing?' Jung kook pulled down his shirt. "Your injured." Krystal said. She lifted up his shirt. They both started fighting. He kept trying to pull it down while krystal tried to pull it up. She forcefully took the shirt off and sat him down. She went to the bathroom and got all she needed to fix him. She squatted and started fixing the wound on his stomach. Jung kook watched her carefully. "How can this girl kill someone? She looks so calm and peaceful, It looks like she's use to killing now." Jung kook thought. 'Okay,done." Krystal said. She went to the kitchen sink and washed the blood off her hands. "You don't like killing people.." Jung kook said. Krystal turned off the sink. "No i don't but i don't have a choice...it comes when ever it wants. It takes over my body." krystal said. "What do you mean when you say 'it'." JUng kook said. "My killer instinct..." Krystal said. "Does gyuri know?" Jung kook asked. "Yea, she knows." Krystal said. "And she's fine with it?" Jung kook asked. "She knows i have no control over it and she knows i only kill people who try to kill me." Krystal responded. Jung kook nodded. Krystal sat across from him "Now tell me about your...umm...abiliity." Krystal said. Jung kook starting explaining everything to krystal. "So you killed the two bullies?" Krystal asked. Jung kook nodded. "That's when i found out about this abiltiy." Jung kook said. "Who are the two people that basically gave you that ability?" Krystal asked. "I don't know, all i know is that the guy's name is Kangnam and the girl's name is Riko." Jung kook said. Krystal nodded. "KRYSTAL you killed another...." Gyuri stopped talking when she saw jung kook. "It's okay jung kook knows, in fact he killed one of them." Krystal said. Gyuri looked at the two bodies. "The burnt one right.." Gyuri said. "Yup.." Krystal said. Gyuri looked at Jung kook. "You guys know that you two are cleaning this up right?" Gyuri said. They both nodded. 

 

The next day: 

Krystal opened the bathroom door not realizing Jung kook was in there. Krystal's eyes opened wide and swung open. Gyuri went in there too "OH oh oh sorry Jung kook..." Gyuri said while covering her eyes. "It's okay.." Jung kook said while wrapping the towel around his waist. "Come on krystal.." Gyuri said. Krystal didn't move. "COME ON KRYSTAL!!" Gyuri yelled and grabbed her arm. "BOY, you are gifted.." Krystal said poiting at him  while being dragged by Gyuri. They went to krystal's room. "Are you crazy?" Gyuri said. "No.." Krystal said. "I can't trust you with Jung kook anymore..he's sleeping in the lving room." Gyuri said. krystal smacked Gyuri's arm. "I can't believe you said that." Krystal said. "I don't want you to lose your you-know-what to your him." Gyuri said while crossing her arms. "I would never do that....you nasty person, He's my friend." Krystal said. "They all start with being friends..and you talking about me being nasty  you were staring at his you-know-what for about 2 minutes." Gyuri said. "I was taken by suprised..." Krystal said. "So you stare at it for 2 minutes. I immedietly covered my eyes." Gyuri said. "That means you didn't see it clearly, his junk is like woah." Krystal said. Gyuri smacked krystal's arm and walked out. 5 minutes passed and then that's when Jung kook came in. "Hey krystal..." Jung kook said. "Hey jung kook." Krystal said. There was an awkward silence. "Ummm i'll let you get dressed." Krystal said. Krystal got out the room and Jung kook got dressed.  Krystal took a shower and got dressed as well. Then they ate breakfast and went to school. "Be careful in school.." Krystal said to jung kook before walking in. Jung kook nodded.