chapter 14

I Wanna Feel Safe

Author's Pov: 

     "I'm sorry.." Krystal said to V. "For?" He asked. "For not bringing the brief case...and messing up your life..." She responded. V looked at her. "You didn't mess up my life...Krystal you didn't do anything wrong, I chose to be here." He explained. "You don't get it....this is dangerous...the other Krystal always gets scared and threatened that she needs me no matter what....How would she feel if she were me.....I have to feel the pain she doesn't...i have to kill she doesn't.....How do you know that i won't end up killing you?" She explained. V went to Krystal and took her hand and held it tight. "You won't hurt me, okay? I know you won't...The other Krystal thinks your a killer but i think other wise.....Your a teenager just like her....but the difference is that your not able to have a life because your stuck...you only can come here only when Krystal needs saving....and sooner or later Krystal will embrace you...she'll soon realize that your not as evil as she thinks you are...your good....I believe that.." V was cut off by the Guy that Jung kook tied up. "Awww That is so sweet.." He said. They both looked at him. "Krystal won't come back because she feels threatened around him..." Krystal whispered to herself loud enough so that V can hear. The door opened. "Oh the one with the burning hands.." He said while smiling. Jung Kook frowned. "He's creepy.." Jung Kook went next to Krystal. "You've missed the sweet moment with them two Jung Kook." The guy looked at Jung Kook. Krystal let go of V's hand. "You see there's one thing you don't know about me...I'm not as soft as V.." Krystal walked to the Guy and grabbed his neck. He looked at her with wide eyes. "Krystal what are you doing? Stop it." V asked in panic.  

     Krystal stopped choking him. "Tell me where your boss is." She said. He didn't answer. "Just tell us...what are you so afraid of?" Krystal asked. He looked at her. "If i tell you...he'll send his guys to kill me...and also you might kill me when i tell you anyway.." He explained. "Do you really think that we are that cruel?" Jung Kook asked him. "No not you or that other guy...I think Krystal is the cruel one..." He said. "She's not a bad person.." V said. "Oh really....she easily snapped my buddies neck and shot another one in the chest....oh and she shot my leg and my arm...oh and she killed a lot more..." He explained calmly. Krystal looked down. "But she killed so that she could protect..." V was cut off by the guy "So what...she still has blood on her hands...she's a killer." He said while looking at Krystal. Krystal looked at him. "What? Your mad? Are you going to use your abilities on me?" He said. Krystal couldn't take anymore. She ran upstairs. "Krystal!" V and Jung Kook said at the same time. "Watch him okay? I'm going to talk to Krystal." Jung Kook said. V nodded. Jung Kook ran upstairs and found Krystal in the kitchen. "Krystal.." "What do you want?" "Are you okay?" "Stop it." "What?" Stop asking if I'm okay." "Why? Why can't I?" Jung Kook asked as he moved closer to Krystal. "Because I'm not okay...I KILL PEOPLE AND PEOPLE THINK I KILL FOR FUN BUT I DON'T!! I HATE IT...I HATE IT SO..." Krystal was cut off when Jung Kook kissed her. She responded to the kiss but then she pushed him away. She walked backwards. "Your only doing this because you pity me...I know you love the other Krystal so don't mess with my feelings.." Krystal said. Jung Kook tried to explain. "NO! STOP!!" Krystal yelled.  But Jung Kook didn't listen. He went closer to her, as soon as he was going to touch her, her eyes turned brown and she passed out. 

     Jung Kook caught her. He looked at her. "i love both Krystal's....." He said to himself. Jung Kook picked up Krystal and laid her on the couch. V then came. "What happened I heard yelling.." V said. "The Krystal that every one fears.....fears herself....fears that she will never have what the Krystal we know has..." "And what's that?" V asked. "Life....Love......." Jung Kook said.