chapter 43

I Wanna Feel Safe

600257_10151774357866963_357076614_n.jpg

The next day: 

V's pov: 

I could see that Soo Jung was struggling with her new ability of enhanced senses. I walked in Krystal's room only to see Soo Jung covering her ears again. I sighed as I walked to her. "Soo Jung what did I tell you to do?" I asked. She looked at me. She enhaled and exhaled slowly. I told her to try to block all the sound. She sighed. "This ability ." She said. I sat next to her. "Why?" I asked. "It's like when I use one the others shut off." She responded. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Remember when I found you?" She asked. I nodded. "I smelled blood, I was using my sense of smell...I couldn't hear anything and my eyesight became low leveled." She said. "So when you use one--" I was cut off. "The others shut off." She finished my thoughts. I nodded in understandment. I stood up and started walking to the door. I stopped and looked at Soo Jung. "Learn how to control it...because if you don't it'll be a disavantage." I said. I then walked out the room. I headed downstairs to the living room. I looked at all the hunters as they watched tv. "Question." I said. They all looked at me. "Why can't you guys go home?" i asked. "Because we saved Krystal or Soo Jung...anyway we saved her and they want to kill us now." Himchan said. I nodded. "Yea just saying, you guys better clean all this up before Krystal comes back and trust me that can be at anytime." I said as I pointed at the mess they made.

I then walked to the basement. "What are you guys doing?" I said as i looked at J-hope and Jung Kook."Just talking." They both said at the same time. "Where's Jimin?" I asked. "We told him to go home." J-hope answered him. "What? Why would you do that?" I asked. "There's no need for him to be here." J-hope answered. "And actually J-hope was the one that told him to go home." Jung Kook added. J-hope glared at Jung Kook. "I swear you guys are the dumbest people I know." I said. "How are we dumb?" They both asked at the same time. "Jimin helped Krystal that means he's on our side, they find him, they'll kill him." I answered with a matter of fact tone. "Ohhhhh." Jung kook said as he finally understood. J-hope remained silent. "So What do we do?" Jung Kook asked. "Call him and tell him to come back." I answered. He nodded. I then walked back upstairs to the kitchen and sat down as I sighed in frustration. "Suga is hurt and I don't even know what happened to him...the hunter are after us and So is Kangnam...our lives are so ed up." I said to myself. "I agree." I looked up and saw Soo Jung. She sat down across from me. "I thought you was afraid to come down stairs." I said. "Well I'm not anymore." She replied. I nodded. "What about your--" i was cut off. "Ability? Well if I learned how to control one then I can conrtol the others." She said. I smiled and then my smile faded. "What's wrong?" She asked. I sighed and looked at Soo Jung. "To be honest I don't know what to do anymore." I answered. "What do you mean?" She asked. "It's like their one step ahead of us...they know our everymove...." I said. Soo Jung went completely silent. I looked at her in confusion. "Soo Jung?" I asked.I called out her name again. She finally looked at me. "Kangnam's here." She said. "What." I said. She stood up and walked to the living room and I followed. She then walked outside. I looked at Kangnam as he smirked. But what surprised me was all the guys that were there. 

Author's pov: 

Soo Jung looked at Kangnam. "How did you know if I could here you?" She asked. "Your my daughter what do you expect." He responded. She looked at him with a serious expression. "Fine. It's because none of these boys have that ability." He finally told the truth. "Who are they?" V asked. "Soo Jung...meet your brothers." He said. Soo Jung's eyes opened wide. "What." She said. The 12 boys looked at Soo Jung. "She doesn't seem dangerous." Kai said. Kangnam looked at kai. "Then attack her." Kangnam ordered. Kai nodded. He ran to Soo Jung. Soo Jung's eyes opened wide. "He's just like J-hope...he's faster than any human." Soo Jung thought. She then was attacked by Kai. He threw her across the street. As she flew she closed her eyes and Jumped to the ground. She winced in pain. "Are you having difficulty Jumping?" Kangnam asked. She looked at Kangnam. She stood up. She then looked at Kai. She raised her hand lifting up Kai. Kai looked at her in shock. Sehun then did the same to Krystal. But instead he swung his hand making her slam against the pole. "They all have abilities.." She thought. "Enough." Kangnam said. They all nodded. "She's weak right now." Kangnam said. "What do you mean." They all asked. "She's not as angry as she's always is...the guy she loves makes her calm...causing her to be weak..." Kangnam slightly laughed. "Then why don't we kill her when she's weak?" Kai asked. Kangnam looked at Kai. "Let's go." Kangnam said avoiding Kai's question. They all nodded. Kangnam jumped his sons including himself to their house. 

V ran to Soo Jung. "Is it true?" V asked as he helped her up. "What?" She asked. "That Jung Kook makes you weak." V said. She looked at V. "Yea." She said. She then started walking away. "Soo Jung where you going?" V asked. Soo Jung stopped her footsteps. "I'll be back." She said. She then continued walking. V sighed as he walked back in the house. Soo Jung continued walking. She knew where she wanted to go. After a few hours of walking she finally made it to the place. She jumped inside. "T-the girl." The guy said. She looked at him. "Ring the alarm." She said. He nodded in fear. He did as he was told. "Seems like your new.." She said. He nodded rapidly. "I just became one." He said. She nodded. The alarm was then . She heard everyone panicking. She smirked. She then looked at the guy. "Please don't kill me." He pleaded. She slightly smiled. "I won't." She said as she patted him on the shoulder. She then walked away knowing exactly where she wanted to go. She walked in the elevator and headed to the top floor. When the doors opened she was surrounded by hunters who aimed their guns at her. "Would you mind putting those things down." She said. Yonguk then walked to her. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I'm here to talk." She said. "Let her in." Jiminel said. Yonguk nodded. "I'm not coming in until you tell you guys to leave." Soo Jung said. Jiminel looked at Soo Jung. "Fine. Guys leave." Jiminel ordered. "Miss are you sure?" One of the guys said. "I Said leave." She ordered. They all then left leaving Soo Jung alone with Yonguk and Jiminel. 

Soo Jung then walked in. "So what is it that you wanna talk about?" jiminel asked as she sat down. Soo Jung looked at Jiminel. "Your fighting against the wrong person." Soo Jung answered. "What do you mean?" Jiminel asked. Soo Jung sighed. "The one you should be after is Kangnam...my father.." Soo Jung said. Jiminel and Yonguk looked at Soo Jung in shock. "I thought you father was one of us." Yonguk said. "He's my step father..well was." Soo Jung replied. Jiminel and Younguk processed it quickly than Soo Jung expected. "I'll help you find him but on one condition." Soo Jung said. "And what is that?" They asked at the same time. "You let everyone that helped me go free..you will stop hunting them like your hunting me." Soo Jung answered. 'We can't do that." Yonguk said. "Let her speak Yonguk." Jiminel said. "The hunters that helped, Jimin, Suga, J-hope, V, and Jung Kook...forget that they ever helped me...let them go..erase them from your wanted list." Soo Jung said. "We will never do that." Yonguk said. Soo Jung en haled and ex haled. She walked to Jiminel. She kneeled on both of her knees. Jiminel and Yonguk stared at her in shock. "I'm begging you..please let them go." Soo Jung pleaded. Yonguk and Jiminel looked at each other. They didn't know what to say. Soo Jung sighed. "When we catch Kangnam..........you can kill me..." Soo Jung said. Their eyes opened wide in shock. But then Jiminel went to a comforting gaze. "Soo Jung why are you doing this?" She asked. Soo Jung looked at Jiminel. "Because that's what love does to you.." Soo Jung answered. "I don't get it...your not human but yet you have emotions just like us...you can fall in love." Jiminel said. "I may not be human but I'm not with no emotions.." Soo Jung replied. Jiminel looked at Soo Jung. "Okay.." She said. Soo Jung looked at Jiminel. "We'll leave them alone...together we'll find Kangnam, and then we'll have you." Jiminel said. A tear then fell from Soo Jung's eyes. "Thank you." Soo Jung said. Jiminel stood up and helped Soo Jung up. "Now go...we'll start searching for him but for now...get some rest.." Jiminel said. Soo Jung nodded as she wiped her tears. She then left the hunters place. 

"Are you crazy?" Yonguk asked. Jiminel turned around and looked at Yonguk. "It seems that Kangnam didn't tell us information that was necessary." Jiminel said. "You didn't answer my question." Yonguk asked. "I may be many things but I am not crazy...I know what I'm doing." Jiminel said. "Really and what is that?" Yonguk asked. "The fact that Soo Jung told us to go after Kangnam means that he is definitely stronger than her...which means we have to kill him..." Jiminel said. "Okay now what about Soo Jung?" Yonguk asked. "She sacrificed her self for her friends..meaning she's all ours." Jiminel answered. "So we'll kill her afterwards right?" Yonguk asked. "No...we'll turn her into one of us." Jiminel answered.