chapter 55

I Wanna Feel Safe

download?mid=2_0_0_1_1165401_AJ7mjkQAAA7

Soo Jung's pov: 

I went upstairs to look for Jung Kook. "Jung Kook." I called his name but there was no answer. I checked the living room and upstairs. Afterwards I went to the kitchen. He was no where to be found. I frowned. "Soo Jung?" I turned around and saw Himchan and V walking to me. "What's wrong?" Himchan asked. "Jung Kook's missing.." I answered. V then looked at the house phone and picked it up. "Did you guys get a call?" He asked. "I don't know...I was down stairs..." I answered. V then walked downstairs and went to the computer and Himchan and I followed. I looked at V as he worked his magic. "Someone called like 40 minutes ago.." V said. "Then trace it." Himchan said. V then flinched when he heard a scream. "What was that?" V asked. "The others are torturing the guy to speak." I answered. V nodded. "Anyway I got the address, let's go." He said as he stood up. I nodded. V, Himchan, and I left the house and went in the car. V drove us  to the place where we received the call from. He parked and then we all went to the house. "Woah." V said as he saw the melted door. We walked in the house only to see two dead bodies. "J-Jessica?" I said as I saw her body laying there on the floor lifelessly. V kneeled down. "You know her?" V asked. "That's Jung Kook's sister." I answered. "That means Jung Kook was definitely here.." Himchan replied. I nodded and then walked to the other body in the kitchen. "Then that makes this person his mom..." I said as I looked at the decomposed body. "Who would do this?" Himchan asked. "Kangnam." I answered as I walked back to them. "Wait guys...look." V said as he pointed at Jessica's arm. "What is it?" Himchan asked. "It's an address." V answered before he looked at us. 

I looked at V as he took out his phone. "Where is that?" I asked. "It's a ware house." He answered before he put his phone back in his pocket. "Guys this is a trap." Himchan said. "I know....but we don't have a choice but to go." I replied. "Soo Jung he's going to kill you." V said. "I know.." I responded. V looked at me in confusion but nodded. I looked at Himchan. "Go home and meet us at the ware house." I said. Himchan nodded and so did V. "Okay...guys be careful." Himchan said. V and I nodded. "Go." V said. Himchan then left. V and I went in the car and started going to the ware house. "You said that you know he's going to kill you....are you okay with that?" V asked. I looked at him. "Of course I'm not okay with it...but he won't stop...he'll continue hurting us and I'm sick of it...if my death is what stops him then so be it...but that doesn't mean that I'll go down without a fight." I explained. He nodded. "Are you sure you can fight with all your injuries?" He asked. I didn't respond. "Soo Jung." He said. I sighed. "I think I can manage.." I replied. He quickly looked at me and then back at the rode. "Soo Jung...your scared.." He said. I didn't respond. I couldn't say that I wasn't. But then I couldn't say that I am scared. One part of me is extremely scared....but then the other part is fearless. I sighed and ruffled my hair. "V...just saying if I survive this....I'm definitely ready to lose my ity." I said which caused V to laugh. I laughed as well. "Are you sure you can survive that?" He asked as he chuckled. "If I can survive people hunting me and my father going after me to steal my powers....I think I can survive that." I answered as I giggled.

Author's pov: 

Jung Kook opened his eyes. "Your finally awake." Kangnam said as he crossed his arms. Jung Kook looked at Kangnam. "Where am I? and what is this?" Jung Kook asked as he looked at his wrists as it was cuffed. "It's to supress your powers." Kangnam answered. Jung kook looked at Kangnam. "Your a ...you know that right?" Jung Kook asked as he rose his eyebrows. Kangnam slightly laughed. "Never heard that one before." Kangnam said as he stood up from the chair. Jung Kook scoffed. "Why do you need your kids to open the portal?" Jung kook asked changing the subject. Kangnam looked at Jung Kook. "I can open the portal my self, they just need to expand it." He answered. Jung Kook looked at him. "For what?" Jung Kook asked. Kangnam sighed in frustration from all the questions Jung Kook is asking. "Why do you think I would want to do that? Think about it Jung Kook...why would someone who craves for power want to open a portal and make his sons expand it?" Kangnam asked. Jung Kook thought for a moment. "Your trying to combine both worlds.." Jung Kook answered. "Bingo." Kangnam said as he clapped his hands. "But why use the boys?" Jung Kook asked. "I can't combine both worlds by myself...I need more power." Kangnam answered. "....your using the boys to combine the worlds but...using all that power..would kill them... " Jung Kook replied. Kangnam smirked. "And I'm guessing that you planned that from the beginning...before you even had them..." Jung Kook said. Kangnam was impressed, Jung Kook was the only one who figured out what he was up to in a matter of seconds. "Then why kill Soo Jung?" Jung Kook asked in confusion as he tried to put the pieces together. "I want her powers." Kangnam answered. Jung Kook stayed silent and thought for a moment. "I got it." Jung Kook said. Kangnam rose his eyebrows. "Got what?" Kangnam asked. "Your buildling an army so when the worlds combine...you'll take over it....and you just want Soo Jung's powers to get more powerful than you already are....you wanted all boys because you thought that males are more powerful than females...but then when you saw Soo Jung and what she is capable of...you were surprised...you didn't know that a female can harness all that power..." Jung Kook said with a slight smile as he finally figured it out. 

He smile faded when the boys came in. "Boys your here." Kangnam said with a welcoming tone. "Hey." They all said. Jung Kook looked at them. "Guys listen to me, Kangnam is just using you to open the portal--" Jung Kook was cut off. "Shut up." Kangnam said. They all looked at Jung Kook. "We know." Kyungsoo said. Jung Kook looked at them in confusion. "Well did you know that combining the worlds will kill you?" Jung Kook asked. They all looked at Jung Kook in confusion. "What?" Kai asked. "It will kill you--" Jung Kook was cut off. "Enough....my children, he's just saying this to get you to go against me." Kangnam said calmly. "Why would I lie about this guys?" Jung Kook asked. "Come on guys...let's get ready." Luhan said. They all nodded. Jung Kook looked at them in disbelief. "You have got to be kidding me." Jung Kook thought. Jung Kook watched as they walked to the middle of the ware house. They formed a circle. And Kangnam joined them. Kangnam rose his fist an aimed it at the middle of the room. The ring on his middle finger glowed and all you saw was yellow light appear in the middle of the room. "He opened it..." Jung Kook thought. "Raise your hands and aim it at the portal." Kangnam ordered. The 12 boys nodded and did as they were told. They door then slammed opened. All of them looked at the person. "Soo Jung," Jung Kook said as V and Soo Jung ran in. She swung her arms making Kangnam fly to the wall. He quickly stood up. the 12 boys tried to move but they couldn't. "What's happening?" Sehun asked as he saw white light coming from the 12 of them, going into the portal "It's taking your energy." Jung Kook answered then.  V went to Jung Kook. "You okay?' V asked. Jung Kook nodded. Soo Jung then started to fight Kangnam. They both had were evenly matched. But then slammed her on the ground. She winced in pain as she slowly tried to get up. He kicked her. "You'll never beat me." Kangnam said with a serious tone. Soo Jung tried to get up again but Kangnam kicked her in the stomach causing her to roll right in front of the portal.

V ran to Kangnam and tried to fight him but kangnam swung his hand which made V fly to the wall and fall to the ground. He did the same to Jung Kook knocking both of them out and leaving him and his daughter the only ones to fight.  Soo Jung looked up at the portal as it grew bigger. "It's killing them." She thought. She then stood up as Kangnam walked to her. Before she could even do anything Kangnam grabbed her neck and lifted her off the ground. While the portal is opening Kangnam is choking her. She grabbed his hands that are around her neck. He looked at her with his devilish eyes. "If I die...then your coming with me." Soo Jung said before she shoved her fist into his chest, grabbing his heart as she began to squeeze it. Kangnam looked at her with wide eyes. He began to fell weak. They both saw a dark smoke coming out his chest surrounding Soo Jung's arm. "She's taking my powers.." Kangnam thought. However. her forearm started to spilt in two. Instead of his powers going in her, the powers escaped through the opening of the two forearms, which instead the portal started to absorb, making it bigger as well. "Stop it." Kangnam said as he clenched his teeth. Soo Jung didn't respond. tThe pain that Kangnam was feeling started to stop when Soo Jung began to grow weak. Kangnam looked as her skin start to stretch until the skin pulls apart. He stared at her with wide eyes as it happened. The boys began to grow weak as well. V and Jung Kook finally woke up. They stood up and they're eyes opened wide at the sight. "Soo Jung....K-Krystal." Jung kook said as he saw Krystal coming out of Soo Jung. "They're splitting." V replied. They both then began to realize that Krystal was getting in the portal. They started to run to them. Jin, 5zic, and Cream, and the other finally made it to the ware house. regaining they're breath they all started walking to it. All they heard was Jung Kook and V screaming no. They're eyes squinted at the extremely bright light and then.....A huge explosion happened.