chapter 7

I Wanna Feel Safe

Author's pov: 

Krystal walked in her class and sat down in her seat. "OKay class today we have a new student...please introduce yourself." The teacher said. 
"Annyeonghaseyo i'm Jimin." The new student said. "Annyeonghaseyo ." The class said at the same time. The teacher looked around the class to see if there are empty desks. He spotted one next to krystal. "Sit next to krystal." The teacker said while pointing at Krystal. Jimin nodded and sat sat next to krystal. "Annyeong i'm jimin." he said.
 "I'm krystal.." she said in a tired tone. Krystal started copying the notes that's on the board. But she didn't fail to notice that jimin kept staring at her. "Could you stop staring at me." Krystal said while writing. "Oh sorry.." Jimin said.  

Jimin's pov: 

tumblr_mq5in2It1e1qeqipuo1_500.gif

"Your mission is to bring krystal to us.." My dad said. "i know dad." I responded. "Look i know you hate doing these types of missions but you have no choice..." My dad said. "I know dad." I said with a bothered tone. "How are you going to bring her to us?" My dad asked with a serious tone. "I thought about it and the only thingg that came to mind is to get close to her so she can trust me.." I reasponded. "That's going to take a while.." My dad said. "They gave me a month and two weeks to complete the task dad." I said. "And you better complete it..your mother tried to complete the same task but she just ended up getting killed by krystal..so becareful." My father said with a serious tone. "I know dad you don't have to remind me...i'm going in now.." I said while walking in the school. The assistant in the main office gave me my schedule. I walked to my class, befor i walked in i looked through the window from the door and there she was Krystal jung. "She's beautiful..WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING!!!" I thought. i walked in the class.  "OKay class today we have a new student...please introduce yourself." The teacher said. "Annyeonghaseyo i'm Jimin." I said. "Annyeonghaseyo." The class said. "Sit next to krystal." The teacker said while pointing at her. I nodded and walked to my desk. "Annyeong i'm jimin." I said. "I'm krystal.." She said with a tired tone. She started copying what's on the board. I started coping what's on the board as well but stopped. I looked at krystal. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. My thoughts were intrupted when i heard "Can you stop staring at me.." Krystal said with a bothered tone. "Oh sorry.." I said as i started coping what's on the board. 

Krystal's pov: 

The new kid jimin kept staring at me. "Can you stop staring at me.." I said with a bothered tone. "Oh sorry." Jimin said. When i finally stopped him from staring at me. I started hearing this noise in my head. The noise became clearer but louder. It became louder and louder and louder. I helded on to my head It wouldn't stop. "Krystal are you okay?" The teacher asked. I nodded. But the noise became louder. It became clearer and clearer. I now know what the noise was.."Gyuri..." I whispered to myself. I ran out the class. "Krystal where your going?" The teacher said. I didn't have tie to answer. I kept on running and running. I passed Jung ho seok's class and just took a quick glance at him before i ran faster to my house. I ran faster and faster. I had this feeling like something bad happened. I finally got home and opened the door. "GYURI....GYURI ARE YOU HERE!!!" I yelled out of breath. I checked the kitchen the living room, the bathroom, her room, But when i got closer to my room i smelled the scent of blodd. I opened the door and there she was gyuri on the floor laying there with no heart beat. I dropped down and started crying. "No no no no..." I said while crying. My breathing became heavy and rapid. Then a pair of arms wrapped around me. I naturally panicked. Then that's when i heard my name. It was J-hope. "Krystal..." He squeezed me tight. "NO....NO NO NO SHE CAN"T BE DEAD SHE CAN"T BE GONE SHE CAN"T BE." I yelled while trying to get out of Jung Ho Seok's grip. "Krystal stop....Krystal stop.....Krystal she's gone..." J-hope said. More tears came out. "NO!!" I Yelled. I then finally embraced J-hope's hug. I placed my head on his shoulder and hugged him tightly. "It's okay...it's okay krystal.." Jung Ho Seok said with a sad tone. My eyes started to close. J-hope looked at me and picked me up bridal style and took me out the room and took me to the living room and layed me on the couch. I was still crying. I couldn't stop. The person who took care of me when my parents died. The only person who took me in had died. J-hope my hair. As he did my breathing went back to it's normal pace and i finally calmed down but i didn't stop crying. I then fell asleep. 

J-hope's pov: 

"Every day i think about krystal. But i don't know why. Why can't i get her out of my head?" I thought to myself. My thoughts were interupted when i heard someone running in the hall. I looked at the door and it was krystal. I knew something was wrong. I stood up and started walking to the door. "J-hope don't you dare leave the class room." The teacher said with a strict tone. "I'll be right back." I said. I left the class room and started going after her.She ran all the way to her house and when she went in kept calling for Gyuri. When she went to her room she stopped. She fell to the ground and started crying. I looked inside and saw Gyuri's body on the floor laying there, so lifeless. "No no no no..." Krystal said while crying. Her breathing became heavy and rapid. I went to her and hugged her. She automatically panicked.  "Krystal.." I said loud enough so she can hear. I said her name again. "NO....NO NO NO SHE CAN"T BE DEAD SHE CAN"T BE GONE SHE CAN"T BE." she yelled while trying to get out of my grip. "Krystal stop....Krystal stop.....Krystal she's gone..." I  said. "NO!!" She Yelled. I could hear her voice crack. She finally embraced my hug and placed her head on my shoulder and hugged me  tightly. "It's okay...it's okay krystal.." I said with a sad tone.I looked at her with sad eyes and picked her up bridal style and took her out the room, took her to the living room and placed her on the couch. She was still crying. I started to her hair. As i continued to her hair her breathing went back to it's normal pace and she finally calmed down but she didn't stop crying. I looked at her and saw her eyes closing. She cried herself to sleep. I stood up but was stopped by krystal. She grabbed my hand "Please...Please don't leave me alone.." Krystal said with a sad tone. I layed down on the couch with her and she hugged me tightly. "This wasn't a regular death...." I thought. Even though Krystal was sleeping i still could feel tears coming down her eyes. I looked at the ceiling and krystal's hair. "Everything is going to be fine..." I thought to my self with a sad tone.