chapter 54

I Wanna Feel Safe

V's pov: 

Jung Kook, Himchan who was holding Samuel in his arms, and I ran to the nearest room. "Place him on the bed." I ordered as I left the room to go get supplies. I ran back with my hands filled with all the things I needed. "Can you save him?" Himchan answered as tears fell down his eyes. I didn't answer him and instead moved him out the way. I couldn't give him false hopes because Samuel was already losing alot of blood. I took off Samuel's shirt. I took out the bullet carefully and placed it on the table next to me. What made tears start falling down my eyes was that I couldn't stop the bleeding. "What's wrong?" Jung Kook asked in worry. "I can't stop the bleeding." I answered as I held down on his wound with a rag. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT STOP IT?!?" Himchan yelled. I looked at Himchan. "He needs to go to the hospital." I answered. "But we can't leave...there's a ing huge fight that is happening outside and we can get killed before we even make it to the car." Jung Kook replied. I sighed under my breath. I needed to think...and I needed to think extremely fast. He needed to go to the hospital. He was shot in the chest, he needed actual doctors fast. "V he's not breathing." Jung Kook said which caused me to go back to reality. My eyes opened wide and I quickly checked for a pulse...there wasn't any...

I started to do CPR. "Come on Samuel.....COME ON!!" I started to yell. After a while Jung Kook grabbed my shoulder. I looked at him as he shook his head as tears fell down his eyes. I stopped and we both looked at Himchan who was crying. He fell to his knees. "Why...Why him?...." He whispered. I looked at Himchan as he clenched his fists. Himchan then wiped his tears and started to walk out the room. "Where you going?" Jung Kook asked. "To get pay back." He answered before he left and joined the others in the fight. I then looked at Samuel again and after that I threw all the tools on the ground. "V stop." Jung kook said. I then punched the wall repeatedly. "V stop." He said again but I didn't listen and continued. "V!!" He yelled as he grabbed my hands. Tears started to fall. "I couldn't save him....It's all my fault..." I said. "No it's not...it's Kangnam's fault...he did all this." Jung Kook replied. I ruffled my hair as I looked at Samuel. "There has to be a way to save him." I said. "V just stop." He said. "No there has to be a way." I replied. "V HE'S GONE!!" Jung kook yelled which caused me to kneel to the ground. "I killed him." I thought. I stared at the my hands as it was covered with blood. "I couldn't save him..." I thought. 

Author's pov: 

​Outside, there was a huge fight. They all fought for their lives and each other's lives. Jin naturally fought by Soo Jung just to protect her. He didn't want to lose her again. Surprisingly Soo Jung's team was winning, especially with the raging Himchan who came out after his son passed away. After a while of fighting, there was only one guy left. "Where's Kangnam?" Soo Jung asked. "And why would I tell you that?" The guy asked as he sat up from the ground. Himchan then walked up to the guy and punched him in the face. "Tell us now." Himchan ordered. The guy wiped his blood off his lips and then looked at Himchan. "Seems like you lost your kid." He said which caused Himchan to punch him again but only this time Himchan didn't stop. Soo Jung walked to Himchan and grabbed his shoulder. "Stop it." Soo Jung said. Himchan stopped and looked at Soo Jung as tears formed in his eyes. "I have nothing left Soo Jung.....my son is gone...and my wife is gone...." He replied. "You have us." She responded with a slight smile which caused Himchan to go to the others and let Soo Jung take care of the guy. Soo Jung looked at the guy. "Just tell us." She ordered. He slightly laughed. Soo Jung looked at Himchan. She could feel the anger and sadness that he was feeling. She then looked back at the guy and punched him. "You punch better than that guy." The guy said as he spit out blood. "I'm just getting started." She replied before she rose up her hand which caused the guy to rise up. "Telekinesis.." He thought as he looked at Soo Jung. "SOO JUNG!!" Jung kook yelled as he ran to them. Soo Jung dropped her hand causing the guy to fall. "What happened?" Zelo asked. Soo Jung walked to Jung Kook. "Let's go back to your hosue." Jung Kook suggested. "For?" She asked. "It's not safe here." He answered. Soo Jung nodded. "Okay...take him..and go." She ordered to the others. They nodded and did as they was told. Soo Jung started walking to the car. 

Jung Kook looked at Himchan. "Help V and then come to the house..." Jung Kook said before he left with Soo Jung. Himchan walked in the house and went to V. He looked at V as he sat on the floor leaning on the wall with his eyes closed. "V.." Himchan called. V slowly opened his eyes and then looked at Himchan. "I'm so sorry.." V said. Himchan walked to him. "For?" He asked. "I let your son die.." V answered as tears formed in his eyes. "V there was nothing that you could've done--" Himchan was cut off. "I could've saved him....I just didn't have the tools too.....it's all my fault....he died right in front off me.....he was suppose to be taken care of by me...he was suppose to survive....but instead he died..." V said. Himchan looked at V. "Your taking the blame..." Himchan replied. Tears started to fall down V's eyes. "He's my first kill....." V said sadly. "No....No he's not....and I refuse to believe that...V your pure...you will not even let your enemy die...that's how pure you are....you will sacrifice yourself for anyone, even if you don't know them...just like how you took my sons place when and got shot yourself." Himchan said before he looked at V's wound on the stomach. V looked at Samuel as he laid there lifelessly. "Do you hate me?" He asked. Himchan slightly smiled. "I will never hate you." Himchan replied. V smiled that his teeth showed and then it faded. "You know Himchan....you may not have your son or your wife anymore but you have us....we may not be blood related...but this is your new family.." V said. Himchan smiled. "I know." Himchan responded. 

kangnam knocked on the door with force. "Alright already I'm coming." Sunmi said as she finally opened the door. "Can I help you?" She asked. Kangnam smirked which made Sunmi scared. "W-what do you want?" She asked. "Can I come in?" He asked. She shook her head. "No." She answere. Kangnam looked at her with frustration and forced the door open himself. Sunmi quickly ran to the kitchen. "Mom what's wrong?" Jessica asked as she looked at her mom get a knife. Kangnam then walked in the kitchen. Sunmi grabbed her daughter and put her behind her. "Stay behind me." Sunmi said to Jessica. "It's okay Jessica...you guys don't have to be afraid of me."  Kangnam said as he walked closer which caused Sunmi to swing. Kangnam touched his little cut that Sunmi made on his cheek. He looked at her. He grabbed her hand and broke it causing her to scream. "GET OFF OF HER!!" Jessica yelled. Kangam pushed Jessica to the wall causing her to fall and then grabbed Sunmi by the throat. Her body began to decompose and she quickly died. Kangnam dropped her body to the floor and Jessica quickly crawled to Sunmi. "Mom...Mom.." She shook sunmi. "She's dead." Kangnam said causing Jessica to look at her."What did you do to her?" She asked. "I accelerated the rate of decomposition." He answered. "WHY KILL HER?!?!" Jessica yelled. Kangnam kneeled down. "So are you going to tell me where Jung Kook is?' He asked. She looked in him confusion. "Jung kook's dead..." She answered. "He isn't dead." Kangnam responded. She scoffed. "I would know if he's alive." She said. Kangnam looked at her. He then touched her arm and her eyes opened wide when she saw her skin tone color turn pale. "Stop it....STOP IT!!" She started to yell. Kangnam removed his hand and then looked at her. "If you don't want to end up like your mother...I suggest that you help me find Jung Kook." Kangnam replied. "T-there's a phone number in his room upstairs.....I don't know who is it b-but I think I-it'll help.." She responded with fear. Kangnam stood up. "I thought the house that was burned down was the only place Jung Kook lived in." Kangnam said. "T-that's our mother's house...this is our father's house...Jung Kook lives here half of the time.." Jessica replied. "Show me the way." Kangnam ordered. Jessica looked at her mothers body and then stood up. "F-follow me." She said before she took him to Jung Kook's room. 

They all went to Krystal's house and naturally went to the basement. They tied up the guy. After a while Jung Kook started to torture him. "Tell us where Kangnam is." Jung Kook ordered. The guy just scoffed which made Jung kook angry. He tortured the guy more but the guy never talked. Soo Jung who had enough walked to Jung kook. "Hey...go cool off." She said with a calming tone. Jung Kook looked at her and nodded. He went upstairs and went to the kitchen. He went to the fridge and took a bottle of water. He drank the water quickly and threw the bottle in the garbage. He was about to go back to the basement but then out of no where the house phone then rang. Jung Kook stopped and looked at the house phone as it rang. "Out of all the people in the world...who's gonna call us now?" Jung Kook thought. He then picked up the phone. "Hello?" He asked. "Jung Kook?....Why are you on Krystal's phone....I-I thought you were dead.." She replied. Jung Kook's eyes opened wide. "Jessica?" He asked. He then heard Jessica saying stop as the phone was being pulled away. "Jung Kook." Kangnam called. Jung Kook's eyes opened wide. "K-Kangnam." Jung Kook replied. Jung Kook then heard a click. "Kangnam..." He called again. Jung Kook slammed the phone on the table. "." He said as he realized that Kangnam hanged up on him. He looked at his gloves in shock as it began to melt. "What the hell?" He thought.  Jung Kook then rapidly left the house and ran to Jessica's house. After 30 minutes of running he finally made it to the front door. As he touched the door knob it melted off along with the door. Jung Kook walked in and found his dead mother on the ground. "M-mom." He said before he ran to her body.

"Jung Kook." Kangnam said. Jung Kook stood up and looked at Kangnam as he held Jessica. "J-Jung Kook?' She stuttered. "Jessica it's going to be okay." He said. Tears fell down her eyes as she nodded slowly."Let her go." Jung Kook said with a serious tone. "I will..but before I do, I want you to do something for me." Kangnam replied. "What do you want me to do?" Jung Kook asked. "Bring Soo Jung to me." Kangnam answered. Jung Kook rose his eyebrows. "So you can finally kill her?" Jung Kook asked. "That's non of your concern." Kangnam answered. Jung Kook sighed under his breath. "No." Jung Kook replied. Kangnam rose his eyebrows. "No?" He asked. Jung Kook nodded. "Then there's no need of her." Kangnam said before he broke Jeesica's neck. Jung Kook stared at Jessica with wide as she fell on the floor. He naturally ran to her. "J-Jessica." He said as tears fell from his eyes. "Sorry Jung Kook." Kangnam said before he knocked Jung Kook out. Kangnam sighed as he walked to Sunmi's body and took the knife that was next to her and walked back to Jessica's body. On her arm he carved an addressed on it and then dropped the knife. Afterwards he picked up Jung Kook and then left the house.