chapter 36

I Wanna Feel Safe

previously on I wanna feel safe:

 "I got it." V said. "What?" Soo Jung asked in confusion. V looked at Soo Jung. "Kiss j-hope." V said. "WHAT?!?!" Jung Kook and J-hope yelled at the same time. "Soo Jung loves Jung Kook and Krystal loves J-hope...so maybe if you kiss J-hope Krystal will come back." V responded. ""That makes no sense what's so ever." Jung Kook said in annoyment of the idea. "I'll do it." Soo Jung said. She walked to J-hope. She sighed. "Kiss me." She said. J-hope gulped. "Wait if I kiss Soo Jung then doesn't that mean I cheated on Krystal?" J-hope asked. "YES!! YES THAT MEANS YOU CHEATED!!" Jung Kook yelled. "Shut up." V said to Jung Kook. Soo Jung groaned in frustration. She grabbed J-hope's cheeks and then kissed him. They slowly pulled away staring at each other.... 

Author's Pov: 

They slowly pulled away staring at each other. They were interrupted by V. "Well did it work?" He asked. Soo Jung looked at V. "Um no it didn't work." Soo Jung answered. V sighed in frustration. Jung Kook just stared at J-hope and Soo Jung with anger and frustration. "I don't get why it didn't work.." V said. J-hope stared at Soo Jung the whole time. He didn't really understand why his heart was beating so fast. "Well I'm going upstairs." Jung Kook said with anger. He then went upstairs. Soo Jung walked to V. "What do we do?" Soo Jung asked. V thought for a while and then looked at Soo Jung. "Maybe you should just stay here for the time being.." V said. "What." Soo Jung responded. "I mean Kangnam tried to kill Krystal but then you saved her....the hunters tried to kill Krysta but then you saved her..Krystal is being targeted by her own father and hunters, I think it's best that you stay out for a while...just until we know it's safe.." V explained. Soo jung didn't respond and just thought for a moment. "I think it's a good Idea.." J-hope said. Soo Jung turned around and looked at J-hope. "I don't want Krystal coming back to have all this danger around her..." J-hope said. Soo Jung nodded slowly and then looked back at V. "Okay...fine.." Soo Jung said. She then left the basement. V looked at J-hope. "Don't do it.." V said. J-hope looked at V. "Do what?" J-hope asked. "Fall for her." v answered. "I will never fall for her.." J-hope responded. "You say that now....J-hope I saw the way you looked at Soo Jung after the kiss...you were confused right?...J-hope don't fall for her...she's already having a hard time with Jung Kook....and you have Krystal....J-hope..Don't fall for her.." V then left the basement leaving J-hope by himself with passed out Jimin. "I won't fall for her...Right?" J-hope thought.  

Soo Jung walked to Krystak's room. "Jung kook." She said. Jung kook looked to his left "What's wrong?" Soo Jung asked. Jung Kook sighed. "Are you mad because of the kiss?" Soo Jung asked. "Yes I'm mad...it looked like you liked the kiss.." He answerd. Soo Jung started to laugh. "What's so funny?" Jung Kook asked with a serious tone. Soo Jung quickly stopped laughing. "Sorry.." she responded. Jung Kook stood up and looked at Soo Jung with a serious expression. "Look soo jung...I love you you....I will always love you...but I have to figure out who I love the most between you and Krystal--" Jung Kook was cut off. "I can't deal with this right now." Soo Jung then started to walk out the room. "Soo Jung." Jung Kook called. She turned around and walked back in the room. Soo Jung sighed. "Everything is always about Krystal Jung Kook...If I get stabbed or shot: everyone thinks if Krystal would be okay...everything is always about her...you say that you love me but everytime you open your mouth Krystal comes out of it...it feels like there's no purpose of you telling me that you love me...because it's clear that you love Krystal more." Soo Jung then stormed out of the room. Jung Kook froze in shock. She walked to the living room and found the hunters that helped Krystal escape. "I thought you guys left." Soo Jung said looking at the hunters. "We have no where else to go.." Jong Up answered. "You look like your having a bad day.." Young Jae said. Soo Jung slightly smiled. "Thanks for noticing.." She responded. She then looked at Himchan. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "Much better." Himchan answered. "Um what about you?" Zelo asked. Soo Jung looked at Zelo. "What's the point of answering that when no body actually cares..." Soo Jung said. "I care." Zelo said with a smile. Soo Jung slightly smiled. "Thanks.." She responded. Zelo nodded. "Well you guys can stay her, I'll give you blankets and pillows okay?" Soo Jung said. They all nodded.She then went to the kitchen. She then stopped when she saw V on the floor staring at the ceiling. "V what's wrong?" She asked. "I fell.." V responded. Soo Jung then helped him up. "Seriously what's wrong." Soo Jung said. "I'm just stressed..." V answered. He then massaged his temples.

"V you have to relax." Soo Jung said. "I know but I can't--" V was cut off. "And why not." Soo Jung crossed her arms. "Because I have Kangnam to think about, I have those freaking hunters to worry about now since they saved you, I have Jimin to worry about, I have no ing idea where Suga is, and now I have to figure out a way for Krystal to come back." V answered. "V you need rest.." Soo Jung said. "I rest when everything is at least back on track." V said. "V--" Soo Jung was cut off. "No Soo Jung..." V said. She sighed. "Okay fine then we at least need a break." Soo Jung said. V looked at Soo Jung and smirked. "What's with that smirk?' Soo Jung asked. "Let's go to a club." V said in excitement. Soo Jung eyes opened wide. "No no no no no no no." Soo Jung said. "Oh come on please let's atleast live a teenage life while your here please." V begged. "No." Soo Jung. "Stop acting like a mother and be a teenger which you are..." V said. Soo Jung sighed and then smiled. "Okay fine." Soo Jung said. V then jumped in excitement. "Wait how are we going to get in a club anyway?" Soo Jung asked. "Don't worry I know people so they'll let us in." V said. "Okay.." Soo Jung said unsure. "Don't worry tonight we're going to have a blast." V said. Soo Jung sighed. "Okay." Soo Jung responded. "Okay then let's go get ready." V said in excitement. V then grabbed Soo Jung's hand and ran to Krystal's room. "What's happening?" Jung Kook asked. "We're all going to go clubbing so get your up and get ready." V said. "Wait your serious?" Jung Kook asked. "Yes I'm serious." V answered. Jung Kook then looked at Soo Jung and she looked away. Jung Kook sighed. "I'll go get ready." Jung Kook said. V nodded. "Okay now put on something else." V said looking at Soo Jung's outfit. "Ugh fine okay." Soo Jung then signaled him to leave. "Wait you better put on something good like I mean it better be y.." V then left the room. Soo Jung sighed. She then went through Krystal's clothes. She then spotted a dress. She smiled. She then changed her clothes. 

fx%2Bvictoria%2Bkrystal%2Bdkny%2Bfashion

She looked in the mirror and sighed. She then put on a black leather jacket and then headed downstairs. Daehyun then whislted when she walked down the stairs. "Suprisingly you look very y." Daehyun said. Soo Jung looked at Daehyun. "Look at me like that one more time and I'll rip off that little thing that you call big." Soo Jung glared at him. Daehyun gulped. V and Jung Kook then walked in the living room. "Wow Soo Jung you look good." V said. "Thanks." Soo Jung slightly smiled. "Okay let's go." Jung Kook said. "Okay you guys be careful...J-hope is in the basement call him if you need anything." V said. The hunters nodded. Jung Kook, V, and Soo Jung then left. They drove to the club. "Are you sure we can go in I mean we're underage." Soo Jung said. "Would you relax..here." V then handed them ID's. "Are these-" Jung Kook was cut off. "Fake ID's..anyway let's go." V said. Soo Jung and Jung Kook nodded. They then got out the car and walked to the secruity gaurds. "you guys got ID's?" The secruity guard asked. They all then showed the guy their fake ID's. He nodded and then let them through. . "And we're in." V said. Soo Jung smiled. They then walked in the place. There was a long hall way leading to inside the club. "Let's go." Jung Kook said. They nodded.