chapter 13

I Wanna Feel Safe

 

weeks later: Author's pov: 
 
    "You got to give me a location." Krystal said to the ear peace while running in the alley way. "I'm going as fast as i can, i almost got it.." V responded.  "Hurry up you have to hurry up.." Krystal was cut of by V. "GOT IT! Okay Krystal when you end up at the street make a left and continue going to the point where you see a abandoned factory to your right." "Alright I'm almost there..." Krystal said, slowly losing her stamina. She looked behind her and sighed in frustration. "Those guys are still following me...." Krystal was cut off by a scream. She looked back and saw Jung Kook burning them. He looked at Krystal and smiled, she smiled back. "GO! I got it." Jung Kook said. Krystal ran faster and in a few minutes she was in the factory. She carefully looked around. Krystal jumped when she heard V's voice. "Krystal their at the basement.There's about 5 of them in there..including the leader.." V said. "Okay." She responded. "Wait Krystal before you go in. Guy A is standing next to the leader, he protects the brief case, Guy B Is the one that's protecting the leader...Guy C is the other one that protects the leader...and Guy D and E is basically just there to be there...Them two are in front of the stairs to go down and they are highly trained assassins so be careful" Krystal nodded. "Okay are you done." She said. "Yea pretty much....oh and bring the brief case with you okay?" "Roger that."
 
      Krystal stood in front of basement door. She closed her eyes hoping that nothing bad will happen. She looked at the door and kicked it open. All the men that was there looked at the door and saw no one. They all pulled out their guns. The leader smacked one of his men. "Didn't i tell you to scan the perimeter..you dumb ." He said. The guy lowered his head in embarrassment. Before the leader could hit him again. Krystal started to fight Guy D and E. She easily cracked Guy D's neck and shot Guy E. (Not realizing that the leader and Guy A and B left) But before she could do anything else, Guy C shot her on the shoulder. That's when her other self took over. Krystal ran to the guy at full speed, Faster than him pulling the trigger, and took the gun from him and aimed it at his head. "Where are they headed?" She asked. "I'm not telling you anything." He said. Krystal groaned in frustration. "WHERE ARE THEY GOING!!" She yelled. He didn't answer. Krystal stepped back and shot his leg. He gripped on it and looked at her. "You think I've never been tortured before? Well think again.." He said. Krystal shot his arm. He screamed in pain. "Are you going to answer me now?" She asked. He didn't responded. "Fine then." She called for Jung Kook. After that she walked up to the guy and knocked him out by kicking his face.  
 
    Jung Kook ran inside. "You killed them?" Jung Kook said as he looked at the two bodies on the floor. "No I didn't the other....me did." She responded. "Oh" He said. Krystal nodded. "Well pick this guy up and lets go." She said. "Why do we need him?" Jung Kook asked. "That's the dumbest question i ever heard, just carry him so we can go." She answered. Jung Kook nodded and picked up the guy. They walked to their van and opened the back doors."Hey V.." Krystal said as she hoped in. "Hey the other stronger yet deadly Krystal." V said. They both smiled. Jung Kook putted the guy on the seat and hand cuffed him to the bar on the top. "All secured." Jung Kook said. V and Krystal nodded. "So who's driving?" Krystal asked. "I'll drive." Jung Kook said. He closed the back doors and went to the front. He the car and started to drive to their safe house. Krystal gripped on her right shoulder and groaned in pain. V noticed it and looked at Krystal in worry. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine..." She responded. V took Krystal's hands and saw the blood. Then he looked at her shoulder. "Your bleeding." He said. "It's okay I'm fine.." She responded. "No your not, you were shot." V said. He moved closer to her and carefully took off her jacket. "You couldn't wear a tank top today?" He said while looking at her V neck. She slightly laughed.. V looked at Jung Kook. "Jung Kook how long away are we from our safe house?" V asked. "3 minutes.." Jung Kook answered. V nodded. When they reached the safe house Jung Kook took the Guy and walked in the house followed by Krystal and V. They all went to the basement where all their equipment are. Jung Kook placed the guy on a chair and tied him up. Krystal sat on a chair. "You know how to treat a gunshot wound?" Krystal asked V. "Yup i saw alot of videos.." V answered while he was getting all the things he needed. Krystal slightly laughed.
 
      He took a stool and sat right in front of her. "Ummm....can you...take off your shirt.." V asked awkardly. Krystal took off her shirt revealing her bra. V gulped. "Okay let's get started." V said. V poured alcohol on the wound to clean it. Then he took  tweezers and carefully dig in the wound for the bullet. Krystal winced in pain. "Sorry." V said. When he found it he grab onto it and pull it out being sure not to grasp any of the muscle tissue its lodged into; he planced the bullet on the platter next to him. V then got up and took hot iron that was already burning in the fire place. He blew on it to make it cooler while walking to Krystal. "Krystal this is going to hurt..." V said. Krystal looked at the hot iron and sighed. "NO WAY! NO WAY IN HELL YOUR DOING THAT TO HER!!!" Jung Kook yelled in disagreement. V looked at Jung Kook. "Jung Kook, I need to cauterize the wound.." V said. "I don't care." Jung Kook said. Krystal looked at Jung Kook. "Relax Jung Kook the other Krystal that you fell for won't feel the pain...I will." Krystal explained. Jung Kook looked at her. "Okay does everyone know that I love Krystal?" Jung Kook asked. "No Just us..but it's so obvious." Krystal said. "Okay this chit chat is fun but krystal..." V said. "I know.." She responded. Jung Kook walked to Krystal and held her hand. Jung Kook smiled at her and she slightly smiled back. "Okay let's do this." V said. He then cauterize the wound by placing the iron on the open wound. Krystal screamed her lungs out as she tightly held Jung Kook's hand. Jung Kook closed his eyes not wanting to see her like that. He then opened his eyes when Krystal stopped screaming. Jung Kook looked at Krystal breathing rapid and heavy, sweating. "You did great Krystal....now time to sticth the wound up.." V said. As V was stitching up the wound Jung Kook looked at her with worry. "Are you okay?" Jung Kook asked. "I'm fine thank you" V responded. Jung Kook looked at V. "NOT YOU!" Jung Kook yelled. V laughed. "I'm fine Jung Kook." Krystal responded. Krystal looked at V as he put the bandage on her shoulder. When he was finished he got up and started cleaning the mess. "There Krystal you'll be fine now." V said. "Thanks." She responded. V smiled at her and then went back to cleaning. Jung Kook didn't let go of her hand. She looked at him. "You can let go of me now.." She said. "Oh right." Jung Kook letted her hand go. "I'm going outside for some air.." Jung Kook said.Krystal nodded as she putted on her shirt and V nodded as he was cleaning up. "So what was in the brief case?" Krystal asked. V looked at her. "I don't know...but the hunters wanted it." V answered. 
 
  Jung Kook went outside and stood there thinking. He realized on how fast his heart was beating when he held her hand. But the thing that confused him was that he knew that, that wasn't Krystal...that was the other Krystal. So why was he heart beating extremely fast? He sighed in frustration. "It can't be....I like the other Krystal?" Jung Kook asked himself.