chapter 8

I Wanna Feel Safe

tumblr_moalrfEnzM1riesdso1_500.gif

J-hope's pov: (The next day)

 

While staring at the ceiling i was thinking on what we're going to do with Gyuri's body. I knew her death wasn't a natural death...nor human. So i decided to call my brother. "Hyung, i need your help." I said. "Oh my god, what did you do now?" Suga asked with a annoyed tone. "Nothing, just come over." I responded. I told him the address and then hung up the phone. As i was waiting for my brother I brushed Krystal's hair with my fingers as if she was a helpless kitten and eventually making me go to sleep. (Two hours later) I woke up by a knock on the door and Krystal was gone. I opened the door and I immediately got a flick on my forehead. "Hyung why did you do that?" I said while rubbing my forehead. "Because you interrupted my sleep." Suga said with a serious tone. "Oh, sorry.." I said with a sarcastic tone. I then told him the situation. "Damn that's.....that's sad.....where's the body?" Suga asked. I pointed upstairs. He started walking and i followed him. As we headed towards the stairs Krystal came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and her hair dripping wet while she was drying the other half of her hair with a small towel. She looked at us and stopped. Suga tapped my arm repeatedly "Jay who's that....introduce us" Suga said. Krystal gave us that emotionless stare but i know that deep down she's hurting. "This is Krystal, Hyung." I said while pointing at her. "Krystal this is Suga." I pointed at Suga. Suga waved and smiled to lighten up the mood. Krystal gave a 90 degree bow. "Annyeonghaseyo." Krystal said. My eyes opened wide. I realized the towel was slowly coming off. I looked at Suga and his eyes feasted on Krystal. "Uh-Uh-Uh Krystal why don't you go get dressed. I said in hurry. Krystal looked at the staircase and pointed at it "You want me to go up there?" Krystal asked. I quickly ran upstairs and went to the first room i saw and grabbed any clothing i saw. As i was leaving, i realized Krystal needs underwear. I turned around and looked at the dresser. I opened it and grabbed the first bra and underwear i saw. While picking it up i wondered "Does Krystal really wear this." Noticing it was a thong. Then my heart skipped a beat when i heard a playful voice saying "I knew you were a ert." I turned my head only to see Suga leaning against the door frame, arms crossed around his chest with one hand out pointing and shaking his finger and his head at me. Suga took a deep breath in and out and paused, then said. "I knew you were a ert....you little ually fustrated thing..." While shaking his finger and his head to me. I dropped everything out of my hands and pointed at him (like a super hero pose) and growled at him saying "NOOO!....IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!" Then my sentence was cut short when Suga his teeth and said "It's okay, It's okay, It's okay, It's okay we all go through that. Sooner or later it was going to eventually happen to you." and he slowly walked backwards towards a different room with a smirk on his face while still pointing and shaking his head. I just stood there trying to grasp this awkward situation then reality snapped and i quickly picked up the clothes and then ran downstairs. I handed the clothes to krystal abd she immediately exploded in tears "Why are you doing this to me!?! WHY!?!" She said while punching at my chest then falling to her knees. "WAIT! WHAT! What did i do? Did i do something wrong? I'M SORRY" I said in panic. Then suga yelled from the top of the stairs "Jay come up to Krystal's room, I gotta talk to you!"  That's when i realized that i actually grabbed Gyuri's clothes from her room. I immediately began to apologize and walked heading towards upstairs. I walked to Krystal's room and found Suga kneeling on the floor next to Gyuri's body. He looked at me when he heard my footsteps. He stood up and pointed at Gyuri's arm and asked "Do you see that?" "See what.....what are you talking about?" He smacked me on the side of my head and said "Pabo...LOOK!THERE! AT HER ARM! Do you see it? It's a bruise....you dimwit." "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....Slow moment, yeah i see the bruise..what about it?" He crossed his ams and sighed in frustration "Someone took her blood." He said while rolling his eyes probably thinking what a dummy i have to deal with. "Why would somebody do that?" I asked. He smacked my head again and said "Probably to experiment on humans.....duhhhhhh" "Experiment for what?" i asked. He pointed his finger at me while nodding his head "Exactly, experiment for what.....that's what we need to find out." Then everything went into awkward silence when Krystal came in the room and grabbed clothes and started walking towards the door but then turned around and headed to her dresser to grab...her bra and underwear while giving us an awkward stare then walked away,. I turned to suga and he sighed while putting his hand on his forehead then looked at me and said "You got the wrong underwear didn't you?....You gave her the dead woman's clothes." "How was i suppose to know." I said in a high pitched voice while my voice cracked out of nervousness. Suga laughed. "Just stop it...your going through puberty boy."