chapter 39

I Wanna Feel Safe

ec83c6594912ad52e0d5542b070874a1.jpg

The next day:

Author's pov:

Krysta woke up and sighed. She stared at the ceiling blankly. A knock was then heard. The door then opened. It was J-hope. He walked in . "Krystal." J-hope called. Krystal looked at J-hope. "What." She responded without emotion. J-hope sat doen next to her. "Look....Jung Kook and V...they had no right to act like that....I told them to apologize but they won't listen to me.." J-hope said. Krystal slighty smiled. "I had a feeling that they'll be taking her side....I mean they bonded so quickly..they have more of a friendship with that beast over me...." Krystal responded. "Krystal it's no like that--" J-hope was cut off. "Yes it is." Krystal said. J-hope sighed under his breath. "Krystal it's because the way your acting...." J-hope stopped talking. Krystal looked at J-hope. "Because I'm acting like a so called ?" Krysta asked. J-hope slowly nodded. Krystal rolled her eyes and then stared at the ceiling. "....J-hope..." Krystal called. J-hope looked at Krystal. ".....Who do you choose....Soo Jung or me?..." Krystal asked. J-hope eyes opened wide. "Why woud you ask me that when you know that I love you." J-hope answered. "Jung Kook loved me once....and now he loves her......everyone loves her..." Krystal responded. "It's funny...because she said the exact same thing...." J-hope then stood up and walked to the door. Krystal watched him. J-hope then stopped and turned around. "Krystal you don't know how good you have it.....the only reason why everyone is acting like this is because you hate Soo Jung...you think she's a killer..a beast...but all she is...is a broken teenager..." J-hope then left the room. Krystal sighed and then looked at the ceiling. "J-hope.....your slowly falling for her...." Krystal thought.

Krystal's eyes opened wide. "Oh. My. God...I totally forgot about Jimin.." Krystal then got off the bed and hurried to the basement. She smiled when she saw Jimin eating. She walked to him. "Jimin." Krystal called. Jimin looked to his right. "Krystal." Jimin responded with a smile. Krystal smiled back. "How are you feeling? Are you still hungry? Do you want more food? Are you comfortable? Do you want to sleep on a actual comfortable bed other than this little one?" Krystal rapidly asked. Jimin laughed. "Slow down." Jimin said with a bright smile. Krystal nodded. while that was happening Jung Kook, J-hope and V were talking in the kitchen. Jung Kook sighed as he stared at J-hope. "Jung Kook apologize to Krystal please." J-hope pleaded. V looked at Jung Kook. "Look J-hope is right...let's apologize to Krystal...it's going to be a free-for-all if we don't okay?" V said. Jung Kook nodded. He then rubbed his left cheek. "I don't know why she slapped me though...I mean she saw me before and I didn't have anything on me, at least she had the shower curtain." Jung Kook said. J-hope's eyes opened wide. He then slammed his hands on the desk and stood up. "WHAT!!!" J-hope yelled. Jung Kook looked at J-hope in shock. "I said that out loud?' Jung Kook asked while looking at V. V nodded. "WHEN WAS THIS? WHERE WAS THIS? WHY WERE YOU ? AND WHAT DID SHE SAY?!?!?!?" J-hope yelled. V slightly laughed at the over jealous boyfriend. Jung Kook stared at J-hope with an innocent look. "She walked in on me when I was getting out the shower." Jung Kook then stood up and leaned in closer to J-hope. "She said that I was gifted." Jung Kook whispered to J-hope. Jung Kook smiled at J-hope. J-hope's eyes opened wide. "......Well....I guess you guys should work this out alone." V then stood up from the seat and walked out smiling out of Joy. 

Krystal then walked up stairs. She sighed as she walked to the living room. Her eyes opened wide in shock. "What are you guys doing here?" Krystal asked. "Your the one who...nevermind it was the other you who let us stay here." Himchan said. Krystal her teeth. "So now she thinks this is her house?" Krystal thought. She then sat next to Zelo. "What's wrong?" Zelo asked. Krystal looked at Zelo and then at the floor. "It's Soo Jung.....it seems like she's taking my life..." Krystal answered. "So Soo Jung...The other you who comes out only when you feel scared and threatened..is trying to take your life?" Youngjae asked. Krystal glared at YoungJae. "He makes a point...I mean...It's your life...not hers...She may love someone but you love someone too...maybe if you keep thinking about the one you love the other you probably wont come out." Jong Up said. Krystal nodded slowly. Daehyun then sat next to Krystal. "Or you can forget about all of this and just love me." Daehyun said seductively. Krystal smiled. "Or I can punch you until you pass out." Krystal said. Daehyun smirked. "Soo Jung is more fierce and y, I like her more than you." Daehyun said as he got up and laid on the floor. Krystal felt anger. All she keeps hearing is Soo Jung. No one knows but Soo Jung is in her head. Krystal didn't understand.She was finally back in her own body. But why does she feel different. 

The door was then knocked on. Krystal stood up and walked to the door. She opened it and to her surprise, it was Suga. "SUGA!!" Krystal yelled as he fell to the ground. She called the guys for help. The hunters picked him up and placed him on the couch. "What happened to him?' V asked. "I don't know.." Krystal responded. V then began to patch up Suga's wounds. They all sighed in relief after V was done fixing him up. "He's fine..he just need rest and he'll be okay." V said. We all nodded. J-hope watched Suga as he slept. J-hope sighed. Jung Kook walked to him. "He gonna be okay..don't worry.." Jung Kook patted J-hope's shoulder. J-hope nodded. V and Krystal then walked to the kitchen. "What do you think happened to him?" Krystal asked. V the sink water. "I think Kangnam did this to Suga." V said as he began to wash the blood off his hands. Krystal nodded slowly. "V...." Krystal called. V turned off the water and then turned around and looked at Krystal. "What?" V asked. Krystal sighed. "I hate Soo Jung...but before you say anything let me finish...Soo Jung is able to protect you guys and I can't....she not human but I am....I can't protect you guys...So I'll let her take over..let her protect you guys until all of this is over." Krystal said. V walked to Krystal. "I don't think she want's to come out..." V responded. Krystal nodded slowly. V sighed and then left the kitchen while Jung Kook walked in. "Krystal.." Jung Kook called. Krystal looked at Jung Kook. "Look I'm sorry for what I said...It was wrong to say that.." Jung Kook said. Krystal sighed inder her breath. "I forgive you." She replied. Jung Kook smiled and she smiled back but then his smile faded. "Krystal....I have something to tell you.." Jung Kook said. "What is it?" She asked. Jung Kook looked at her brown eyes. "I'm......I'm still inlove with you....." Jung Kook said softly. Her eyes opened wide. "Jung Kook don't play around...Soo Jung won't like this." Krystal replied. "She knows that I still love you...which is exactly why she doesn't want to be with me..." Jung Kook responded. 

Krystal didn't know what to say. She was too shocked. Jung Kook was waiting for her to reply but he got impatient. He walked to Krystal and kissed her. Krystal's eyes opened wide. She knew it was wrong...but why didn't she push him away. She knew that their relationship will be different after this....but why didn't she stop it. Krystal is now confused. Jung Kook pulled away. "I-I'm sorry." Jung Kook then walked out the kitchen. At first Krystal failed to realize how fast her heart was beating but when she finally touched her chest, she felt it. Her heart felt like it was about to explode. She loves J-hope but why is she feeling like this. She's not suppose to love Jung Kook. Krystal touched her lips. "W-why am I feeling like this...." Krystal said to herself. J-hope then walked in. "What's wrong?" J-hope asked. J-hope snapped her out of her thoughts. "um um um n-nothing." Krystal responded. J-hope nodded and then got a bottle of water from the cabnet. "I'm going to stay with Suga okay?" J-hope said. Krystal nodded. "Call me if you need anything." J-hope then started to walk out the kicthen but then stopped. He turned around and looked at Krystal. She stared at the floor blankly yet with guilt. J-hope then continued to walk. He was confused. His instincts told him that someone decieved him but he didn't listen to his own instincts. For the whole night J-hope stayed awake looking after Suga while Jimin and Krystal were talking about how Jimin became a hunter. Jung Kook was in Gyuri's room trying to figure out what to do while the hunters were in the kitchen trying with their faces on the table, sleeping. V was Krystal's room. He couldn't leave until he figured out what was happening with everyone. He felt tension with everyone. "Why do I feel like we're going at war.......not with Kangnam or the hunters.........but each other.." V said to himself as he stared at the floor.