chapter 20

I Wanna Feel Safe

jungkook__bangtan_boys__edit_by_exoticge

Flashback: 2 months ago: 

Jung Kook's pov: 

I woke up. I looked around but all i saw was darkness. I tried to get up but my hand, feet, and mouth were tied. "Hi there." A woman said. I looked up. It's the woman with the black hoodie. "Do you know who we are?" She asked. I shook my head in fear of not knowing what was going to happen. "We're hunters." She answered. My eyes opened wide. "Your Jung Kook....the one who disappeared after the fire happened...but apparently..your'e alive." She said. I looked down. "Are you scared of us?" She asked me. I nodded slowly. "Don't worry.....we'll take good care of you....and soon..you'll be fighting against the one that you fell in love with....Krystal." She said with a smile. My heart started to slow down. "Hurting the person I love......Is that even possible?....I don't want to hurt her.....someone please help me.." I thought. Tears started to fall from my eyes. "Awww don't cry...everything will be fine." The woman told me. She untied the bandana that was covering my mouth. "What's..your name?" I asked her. "I'm Jiminel.." She answered. "Jiminel?...Why does that name sound familiar?" I thought. "I'm Jimin's sister..." She answered my thoughts. My eyes opened wide. "He's a hunter.." I whispered. "Yup.." She snapped her fingers and a guy gave her a chair. She sat down. "He's a hunter who's given a task to hunt Krystal." She said with a smile. "IF HE TOUCHES HER-" She cut me off. "What are you going to do if he touchs her?" She asked calmy. "I'll kill him." I said. She slightly laughed. "I like you." She said. She stood up and then started to walk to the door. She stopped and looked at the guy who was standing there. "You know what to do..." She said. The guy nodded. She then walked out the room. The guy closed the door. "W-what are you doing?" I asked in fear. He smirked. "Bring it in." He said with a masculine voice. Then another guy came in with a cart. "Hyung...are you really going to do this?" He asked. "Shut up zelo..just go train with Jong Up.." He said. Zelo nodded. "Are you ready?" He asked me. I didn't respond. He walked to me and pulled the cart over. He sighed and smiled. "Let's begin.." He said. 

I was tortured. I smelled my own scent of blood as it dripped on the floor. My heart beat slowed down as my eyes started to close. I wanted to sleep through this. But what i feared is that if I fall asleep..I will never wake up. I flinched when I heard him call for someone. "What's......your...name?" I asked him. "Yonguk." He answered. "Yonguk....you will die in my own hands.." I thought. I flinched again when I heard the door open. I looked up and It was Zelo. He looked at me in shock. "He's a new hunter.." I thought. "Hyung you called for me." He said. "Take the cart...we'll continue tommorrow." He responded. Zelo nodded. Yonguk left the room. Zelo walked to the cart and started to walk out. But then he stopped. He turned around and walked to me. He took the rag that was in his pocket and wiped the blood that was on my face. I looked at him in shock. He just smiled at me. "You'll get through this....Don't even think about wanting to die, Okay?" He said with a smile. He then turned around, took the cart and walked out. He waved at me. "See you later.." He said as he closed the door. I looked at the floor. My eyes started to close as my heart beat slowed down. "Krystal would never be with me..." I thought. I closed my eyes and images of Krystal and V appeared in my head. 

Day after day the same thing continued...me being tortured. Yonguk continued on torturing me. My rage kept building up...everytime he did something to me. I looked at him. "What?" He asked with an innocent face. "W-why?" I asked in pain. "Why torture me?..." I asked. I coughed up blood. He went behind me and untied the ropes. I looked down in confusion. "Get up." He said. I didn't move. He then lifted me up. He walked in front of me and then he handed me a knife. "Go ahead..." He said. I took the knife. I looked at him with rage. I attacked him but he took the knife and easily flipped me over. "Don't let your anger take over you..you'll die by letting it." He picked me up. "Again." He handed me the knife that he took from me. I took it and attacked him again. He took the knife from me and once again flipped me. "Dead.." He said calmy. I stood up in frustration. "What are you doing?" I asked in anger. He sat down. "You must really hate me right now...." He said. "Yea I do." I said in a matter of fact tone. "To get to me, you have to control your anger...your fighting me with your strength not with your head.." He explained. "What? What does that even mean?" I asked. He sighed. He stood up and walked to me. "Think...you can't fight someone blinded...you have to pay attention so you'll know what I'm going to do next.." He answered. He handed me the knife. "Again." He said. 

I looked at the knife...I swung it at him. He ducked and punched me in the stomach. I stepped back. "Come on Jung Kook..use your head." He said. He punched me again and again and again. He took the knife from me and stabbed me. I coughed up blood. "Don't think about the pain..." He said. He then flipped me again to the ground. "This is going to be alot of work.." He said. He looked up when the door opened. "Jiminel wants to see you Hyung." Zelo said. He stood up and walked to the door. I got up and looked at him leaving. He suddenly stopped and turned around. He threw the knife at me. But what surprised me the most was that I caught it. He smirked. "I'll be back tommorrow.." He said. "For What?" I asked. "Training.." He said as he walked out. Zelo Looked at me. "See I told you that you'll get through this." He said with a smile. He then shut the door. 

The next day:

I sat there waiting, wondering what's going to happen to me. I stood up when the door open. "Yonguk." I said. "Hello Jung Kook.." He responded. He came in with a black bag. "What's that?" I asked. He dropped the bag and opened it. "Choose a weapon.." He said. I looked at it. I saw swords, guns and.."What the hell is that?" I asked pointing at that particular weapon. "It's a compound bow." He said. I looked at it. "I've seen that someone where before." I said. "What?" He asked in confusion. "My sister...she used to date some guy who did archery...the bow had the same symbol as that one."I answered. He slightly laughed. "What?" I asked. "That means she was dating a hunter. This types of bows are custom made." He said. He took a sword and handed it to me. I took it. "Let's begin." He said. For a couple of hours we trained. "We're done for today.." He said as he picked up the bag. "I have a question." I said. He looked at me. "What are you training me for?" I asked. He knocked on the door. "Open." He said. Someone opened the door opened. "Come with me." He said. I followed him. I ended up in a big place and saw people...training. But what surpised me is that I saw people who have abilities. "Wait...are these people hunters?" I asked. "yeah they are..." He answered. "and they have abitlites?" I asked. "Some of them...some are normal, some are not...but either way their hunters." He answered. I looked around in shock. "You see...your abilities can come in handy.." He said. I looked at him. "I have to touch someone in order to burn them..." I said. "That's only for now...you see that girl over there." He pointed at a female who was basically beating up people. "She can teleport." He said. I looked at her. "When we found her she was only able to teleport across the room...but now she can teleport around the world.." He explained. I looked at her in shock. "But the backfire is that everytime she teleports she has to kiss someone or she'll lose energy." He said. "That's a backfire?" I asked. "It can be...what if she teleports to a place where there's no one around." He responded. I laughed a little. "Celina." He yelled. The girl looked at us and walked to us. "Yea." She responded. "I want you to train him." He said. She looked at me. "Wait what?" I asked. "I'm going to be gone for a while..so celina train him please.." He said. "Yes sir." She responded. Yonguk then walked away. I sighed. "What? you think females can't train males?" She asked. I looked at her. "No it's not that...females are strong..and they can totally wip guys asses." I responded. She laughed. "Come on, let's start." She said. 

3 weeks later: 

"Well look who's gotten better at this." She said as I helped her up from the floor. I slightly laughed. "You flipped me about 15 times." She clapped and smiled at me. "Okay now..we're fighting with swords.." She said as she picked up two swords from the table to her right. I sighed. "What?" She asked as she walked over to me. "Nothing..I'm just upset at the fact that it's reversed...i should be teaching you." I said. SHe laughed. "Well when you learn something that I don't know, you could teach me." She handed me the sword. I took it. She then attacked me. I dodged all the attacks. I used my head...just like Yonguk told me too. I knew exaclty what she was going to do next. I caught her by surprised, I tackled her. I quickly stood up and aimed the sword at her. "Dead." I said with a smile. She smiled at me. I helped her up. "Celina how is it going?" We both turned to the person. "Yonguk." I said. He looked at me and then to Celina. "How is it going?" He asked. "It's going great..he's catching on pretty fast." She answered. "That's good. "He said. She nodded. "So do you mind if I see what he learned so far. "Yea go ahead." She responded. She moved to the table and sat on it. I looked at Yonguk. He cracked his neck and put his guard up. "Let's fight Jung Kook." He said. He then attacked me and I dodged it. I punched him in the face and then punched his stomach. He punched me on my rib and then aimed for my face. We were battling eachother. But sadly in the end I lost.  He...choke slammed me on the floor. He looked at me. "You've gotten better...but you still need to improve." He stood up and walked out the room. "That ." I said. I suddenly recieved a kick to my arm. "Watch your mouth." She said. She helped me up. "Let's continue tommorrow.." She said. She patted me on the shoulder. I walked to my....how should I put this...well the place where I was tortured. They put a bed that I could sleep on and my wounds healed but they became scars. I laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling. I couldn't even see images of Krystal anymore. It's like her and V are disappearing from my memories. The only thing I could remember is their voice. Their physical appearance disappeared. I sighed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

End of flashback:

I woke up. I sat up from my bed and looked at the floor. "She gave up....she stopped looking for me.." I thought.