chapter 29

I Wanna Feel Safe

The next day:

Jung Kook's pov: 

In journal:

All day yesterday Krystal stood with me. I was happy that she did. Everytime J-hope texted her or called her she would say that she was busy and that made me smile. She's finally back to her old self...she's back to the Krystal that I once fell in love with.....but for some reason....everytime I saw her smile...I wanted her to be mine....I'm in love with Jung Soo Jung...so why did I think like that? Do I still love Krysta?...----

I stopped writing when Krystal I heard Krystal come in the hotel room. She walked in my room and smiled. "Hey Jung Kook." She sat down next to me. I quickly closed my journal. She looked at it with wide eyes. "You have a journal too?" She asked in excitement. I nodded slowly. She smiled. "Can I see?" She tried to take my journal. I quickly stood up. "No." I responded. "Okay fine.." She said. "What are you doing here anyway?" I asked. "What, I can't come here?" She said. I sighed. "Okay turn around.." I signaled her to turn around and she did. I quickly hid my journal. "Okay done." I said. She faced me and stood up. "You wan't to do something today?' She asked. I thought about it for a couple of minutes. I sighed. "I'm going to go and see V today....go ahead and hang out with J-hope.." I said. She nodded slowly. "Okay then..tell V I said Hi and that I will be visiting him soon." She then left my room. I watched as she hugged Ayame and then left the hotel room. Ayame walked to me. "Jung Kook what's wrong?" Ayame asked. I looked at her. "ummm nothing.." I responded. I put on my jacket and my sneakers and then headed to the hospital.

I walked to the room where V was staying at. I stopped in front of the door when I heard two unfamilar voices. "You have to help us.." It was a guy. "I don't know...cream asked for my help too and I think it's unfair to help you guys and not him.." V said. "But he wants to turn his father evil...we wan't to stop our mother from death." another guy said. I then opened the door and walked in. I looked at V and then the two guys. They stared at me in shock. "V...who are they?" I asked. He didn't answer. The two guys just stared at me. "ummmm...I'm Jin.." The taller one said. Jin hit the other guy to get his attention. "Oh um i'm 5Zic..." He said. I looked at V. "V who are they?" I asked. "...They're my friends...." V answered. I looked at the two guys. "I'm--" 5Zic cut me off. "Jung Kook." He finished. I looked at him in confusion. "How do you know my name?" I asked. "uh uh uh uh V...he talks about you..." Jin answered for 5Zic. I knew something was weird. I looked at V and he just smiled. "Ummm...Jung Kook what are you doing here?" V asked. "Obvisouly to see you.." Jin said. I looked at him. "yea..what he said." I pointed at Jin. Jin smiled. "Ummm well I'm going to get something to drink..." I said. I started to walk out the room. "JUNG KOOK!!" V called. I turned around. "Get me jello." He said. I smiled and nodded. I then walked to the cafeteria. 

Author's pov: 

Jung Kook left to the cafeteria. 5Zic quickly stood up. "Appa looks the same." 5Zic said. Jin then stood up and slapped 5Zic on the head. "You completely shut down...what's wrong with you...and you did that yesterday when...who was that girl again?' Jin said. "Krystal-" Jin cut V off. "Krystal...you go to control yourself...don't try to hug them or don't call Jung Kook Appa and don't call Krystal Omma, ARRASO!" Jin got frustrated. "Don't yell at me...don't forget that I'm older than you and don't forget that sooner or later we have to tell Appa that he is Appa..and that we going to have to tell Omma that she's Omma ARRASO!!" 5Zic yelled in anger. Jin glared at him. "GUYS...Calm down." V ordered. Jin looked at V. "Arraso.." Jin said. V sighed. "I'll help you." V said. 5Zic and Jin smiled. "Really?" 5Zic asked. "Yea I'll help...but we can't let Krystal and Jung Kook or..anyone find out who you are arraso?" V explained. %zic and Jin quickly nodded. "Arraso." They both responded. V sighed in relief. Jung Kook then came back in the room. "Here's your jello." Jung Kook handed V his jello. Jung Kook looked at 5Zic and Jin as they quickly sat back down. "Jung Kook...are you and Krystal okay now?" V asked. Jung Kook looked at V as he ate his jello. "Yea...everything is fine now." Jung Kook answered. V smiled. "Good." V responded. Jung Kook nodded. 

"Ummm we'll just go.." Jin said. Jin stood up and then walked to the door, but he stopped when he realized that 5Zic was still sitting down. He walked to 5zic and hit his arm. "Let's go.." Jin said. 5zic stopped staring at Jung Kook. "Oh right." 5Zic stood up and then walked to the door. Jin followed. "Ummm see you later..V" 5Zic said. "Nice meeting you...Jung Kook." Jin said. Then they both left. Jung Kook looked at V. "They're weird.." Jung Kook said. V tried to hide his laughter. "They're you kids." V thought. "Anyway....I think you should go and get some rest.." V said. "You sure?" Jung Kook asked. V nodded. "Yea come back tomorrow." V responded. Jung Kook nodded. "Okay..then see you tomorrow." Jung kook then left the hospital. He started to walk to the hotel where he and Ayame stayed at. But then he was stopped by a group of men. He was surrounded. He counted all of them. "there's like 20 of them...who knows maybe more.." Jung Kook thought. The guys moved to the side. Yonguk then walked up to Jung Kook. "So your not with us no more?" Yonguk asked calmy. "Obviously if I killed your guys, threw a knife at your shoulder, and saved Krystal; I'm not with you guys" Jung Kook said.

"I now see why those bullies wanted to kill you." Yonguk responded. Jung Kook noticed that Yonguk started to get angry. "What do you want?' Jung Kook asked. "I want you to be a hunter again....and if you say no..I'll take you back over there by force." Yonguk answered. Jung Kook glared at him. "Then try." Jung Kook said. Yonguk stared at him in anger."You seriously think that you could take on all of these men...including me?"Yonguk asked. "I said try didn't I?" Jung Kook responded. Yonguk glared at Jung Kook. "Get him." Yonguk ordered his guys. Jung Kook started to run. Yonguk's guys ran after him. "I'm such a dummy." Jung Kook said to himself. He closed his eyes. "I got this." Jung Kook thought. He stopped running and turned around. He took off his gloves as he watched the guys as they ran to him. He dropped his gloves to the floor and then started to attack the guys. He burned some of them but there was too many of them. They slammed Jung Kook to the ground and started kicking him. He coughed out blood. He closed his as but then the kicking stopped. He opened his eyes and saw J-hope and Suga. He stared at them in shock. "What are you waiting for? Get up.' Suga said to Jung Kook. He stood up and helped the guys out. "Now you see me..." J-hope disappeared in a flash and then slammed the guy on the ground. "And now your unconscious." Jung kook looked at J-hope in shock and then looked at Suga as he flew up in the air with two guys and then dropped them to the ground. Suga smiled as the two guys fell on the floor.He flew to the floor and then grabbed one of the guys. "You feel rage...not towards us but towards your buddieds." Suga said. He let go of the guy and the guy strangly attacked his team. There was only 3 guys left..including the guy that Suga made to attack the hunters. Jung Kook easliy beat them up and burned them to death one by one. "Woah.." Suga said. J-hope and Suga stared at Jung Kook in shock. Jung Kook dropped the last body on the floor and then walked to J-hope and Suga. 

"You have the ability of fire?" Suga asked. "Yea." Jung Kook said while trying to regain his energy. He pointed at J-hope. "You have super speed..." Jung Kook said breathless. J-hope nodded. Jung Kook looked at Suga. "And you can fly.." Jung Kook said. Suga nodded. All three of them then looked at the dead or unconscious bodies on the ground. "Ummm so what are we going to do with them?" Jung Kook asked. Then they saw Yonguk walking to to the bodies. "Let the hunters take care of it...all those people don't exist anymore...so they have to clean this up." Suga explained. Yonguk looked at Jung Kook in anger. He took out his cell phone and dialed a number. "Celina get your over here...we have to clean up.." Yonguk said in anger. Celina then teleported next to Yonguk. Jung Kook stared at Celina with wide eyes. "Celina.." Jung Kook thought. "Clean this up...NOW!" Yonguk said in anger. He then started walking away. Celina sighed as she looked at all the bodies but then she noticed Suga, J-hope....and Jung Kook. She looked at Jung Kook in shock and yet her heart beated extremely fast as she looked at him. She then looked at the bodies and then walked to the middle. She looked at Jung Kook one last time and then teleported taking all the bodies with her to the hunters place. All three of them were surprised. "Krystal isn't able to do that.." J-hope said. Jung Kook and Suga looked at J-hope and then started walking away. J-hope finally noticed that they left him. "HEY!" He yelled at them. He ran to them and walked with them. 

Krystal's pov: 

I wanted to hang out with Jung kook but he told me to hang out with J-hope. But J-hope said that he was busy so I decided to go home. I walked in the house, went to the living room and sat on the couch. I sighed. "The house is so quiet..." I thought. 

"I'm home." I said. "Oh your here, come i made cake." Gyuri said. I followed her to the kitchen. "How was school today." Gyuri asked. "It was good." I responded. "Oh really, Thats great you had fun today." Gyuri responded. I looked at her in confusement. "You always say school was fine. Today you said it was good, Now tell me what happened." Gyuri said. I looked at her. "Did you meet a boy?" Gyuri asked. I looked at her with wide eyes. "YOU DID DIDN'T YOU? YOU MET A BOY!!" Gyuri said while jumping around. I laughed at her cuteness. "HA SEE SEE SEE YOUR LAUGHING YOU NEVER LAUGH AT ME. YOU MET A BOY AND HE'S MAKING YOU FEEL." Gyuri jumped in excitement. 

I smiled as I remebered moments with Gyuri. "Everything is fine now....but why can't Gyuri be a part of that...." I thought. I stood up and went to my room. I sat on the edge of my bed and sighed. I took off my scarf, jacket, and then my boots. I took off my shirt and my pants and went to the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror and sighed. "This house is so lonely..." I thought. I the shower. I took off my bra and my underwear and went in. I washed my hair and took a quick shower. I turned off the water and put wrapped my towel around my body. I then heard the door bell as I started to walk to my room. I groaned in frustration. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. I looked at that man in confusion. "Hi....I'm Kangnam..is this a bad time?..."