chapter 49

I Wanna Feel Safe

V's pov: 

I took Soo Jung to Krystal's room. "Please stay calm.." I said. I sighed when she didn't talk. I walked to the door and then turned around. She so blank..so lonely....so sad. I sighed. I went down stairs to the kitchen. "How is she?" Zelo asked. I looked at Zelo. "She's not talking." I answered. Zelo sighed. I looked at Jung Kook as he stared at the table. "Jung Kook...what did you say to her?" I asked. Jung kook looked at me. "I told her....that we should take a break.." He answered. They all looked at Jung Kook. Daehyun then punched Jung Kook in the face. He wiped the blood from his lips and glared at Daehyun. "What did you do that for?" Jung Kook asked in anger. "Because your an idiot." He answered. Jung Kook looked at him in confusion. "Your the one that makes her feel human...makes her feel like she's part of something good...your the one that made her open a little..and now you go on saying that you guys should take a break? Of course she'll go crazy...she proabably feels like her world ended." Daehyun explained. "Daehyun's right Jung Kook." I said. "Then what do I do?" He asked. "Talk to her..calmy." Himchan answered. "And say what?" He asked. Zelo then hit Jung Kook's arm. "THAT YOU GUYS AREN'T BREAKING UP!" Zelo yelled in frustration. Jung Kook sighed. "Okay..." He replied. "Wait....he's not talking to her." I said. "Why?" They all asked. "Because he'll make it worst....Zelo and I are going to talk to her.." I answered. Zelo nodded. "Come on." i said. Zelo followed me to Krystal's room. I opened the door and we both looked at Soo Jung as she stared at the floor. "Soo Jung." We both called. She didn't even bother to look at us but I knew that she was listening. 

Zelo sat next to Soo Jung while I stood up in front of her. "Soo Jung talk to us." Zelo said. Soo Jung looked at Zelo and then at me. "I'm sorry..." She said. "Soo Jung...remember when you told me that you actually feel things?...you said that it , and I agree with you...but just imagine not being able to feel....it'll make you something that you hate..a monster..." I said. She didn't say anthing. I sighed. "Soo Jung nothing will change if you don't talk to us.." Zelo and I said at the same time. Soo Jung sighed. It seems that we all thought that understood Soo Jung...but we was wrong. "V...when was the first time you killed somebody?" She asked. "I never..did.." I answered truthfully. She looked at Zelo. "What about you?" She asked while looking at Zelo. "I never did either." He answered. She then looked back at me. "I had my first kill when I was 6 years old..." She replied. "I don't get what your saying.." I responded. "V...think about it....how can a 6 year old girl have so much rage...have the mindset of wanting to kill a person...how can I kill Krystal's step father without blinking...with out feeling remorse.." She stopped talking. Zelo and I didn't say anything but listened. She looked at Zelo and then at the floor. "Do you guys now the answer?" She asked. Zelo and I shook our heads. "Because I'm not human....." She said. After a few minutes of silence Zelo and I decided to leave her alone for a while. It seems that she really needed time for herself. Time for her to think and understand what she's feeling. 

Author's pov: 

Soo Jung jumped when the door opened again. "Soo Jung." Jung Kook called out her name. He closed the door behind him and then walked to the bed and sat down next to her. She didn't respond. She didn't even wanted to talk to him. "Soo Jung look at me." He said calmly. "Soo Jung.....I'm sorry.." He apologized. She still didn't respond to him. "I don't want us to end...but how am I suppose to stay with you if you don't open up to me.." He explained. Soo Jung looked at Jung Kook. "Do you hate me?" Soo Jung asked. "No..I never would hate you." He answered truthfully. She made sure that she listened to his heart beat. She didn't want to risk getting hurt. But she was happy when his heart beated steady meaning that he's telling the truth. "I'm sorry for always mentioning Krystal in our conversations...I'm sorry that I compare you to her...and Soo Jung...I love you more...I chose you remember?...and I will never regret my choice...but you still have to open up to me if you want to make this work." He explained camly. Soo Jung sighed. "Meeting you....falling in love with you..totally caught me by surprise..I never had anyone to depend on...I never had to stop looking over my shoulder because no one had my back...but now I do..I have you..." She stopped talking.

Jung Kook looked at her. "Why are you so afraid to open up to me? You love me don't you?" He asked. "Of course I love you." She answered. "Then tell me how you feel." He responded. She then looked at the floor. "I feel alone...." She replied. Jung Kook let her speak for once. "I'm scared....I'm scared to lose you, I'm scared to use my abilties, I'm scared to fight.." She said as tears started to fall from her eyes. He never knew that she feared so much which caught him by surprise. "I'm scared at the fact that the hunter are after me...I'm scared to die.." She finished. He then hugged Soo Jung. "You want to know why I never opened up to you guys?...it's because you'll see me as broken...a weak girl who's afraid of everything...who's afraid of herself..." She said. "Soo Jung....the fact that you just told me what your afraid of....proves that your strong." He replied. He then let go of her and wiped her tears. "You don't have to be afraid of anything...because I'm here for you...and I always will be.." He then kissed her. She immediately responded. It then started to become instense. They both failed to realize how much they wanted each other, how much they needed each other, espcially how much they loved each other. Soo Jung then winced in pain. "Oh my god are you okay?" He asked in worry.

Soo Jung smiled as she looked at him. "Seems like the morphine stopped working." She answered. Jung Kook smiled. "So your going to tell me everything from now on right?" He asked. She nodded. "Your going to tell me when your sad, happy, angry, and frustrated right?" He asked. She nodded. "Really?" He asked. "Yup." She answered truthfully. "Lies." He replied. She frowed her eyesbrows. "I'm not." She defended herself. Jung Kook smirked. "So your going to tell me everything? Are you sure?" He asked. "I'm positive." She answered. "Your going to tell that your frustrated....in any way?" He asked. Her eyes opened wide when she finally realized what he was trying to say. "ERT!!" She smacked his arm. "I'm just saying..I mean if your going to open up to me at least tell me that too...It's not like you haven't felt that way.." He explained. Soo Jung shook her head. "I'm not telling you that." She said. "But your not denying it that you never felt that way." Jung Kook said as he pointed at her with a smirk. "I hate you." She said as she crossed her arms. "No you don't...you love me." He said with a smile as he took her arms and wrapped it around his body to hug her. "Well your right." Soo Jung replied. Jung Kook laughed. "What's so funny?" She asked. Jung Kook shook his head. "I just think that I fell for the right girl." He replied. Soo Jung smiled. The room was silent until Jung Kook broke it. "Wait am I your first love?" He asked. Soo Jung stopped hugging him and smiled. "Why are you asking?" She asked. "Because I want to know." He answered. Soo Jung didn't respond. "So am I?" He asked. Soo Jung nodded. A huge grin appeared on his face. "I'm your first.....and I intend to be your last...that's including on the erted things.." He said. "Nasty.." She replied. "But you love it though." He responded. She smiled but then her smile faded. "What's wrong?" He asked. Thoughts about 5zic and Jin appeared in her head. I mean, she's gonna have to tell him sooner or later. "Come with me." Soo Jung replied. 

"Where are we going?" Jung Kook asked as they walked downstairs. "Shhh Keep your mouth shut." Soo Jung responded. Jung kook listened. They both walked to the front door. "Soo Jung? Jung Kook?" V asked. They both turned around and faced V. "Where are you going?" V asked. They both went silent. "Guys where are you going?" V asked. Soo Jung pulled V to the living room. "I'm going to take Jung Kook to see 5zic and Jin." Soo Jung said. "What? Are you crazy?" V replied. "He's bound to find out anyway." Soo Jung defended herself. "If your going to tell him..let's just bring everybody." V responded. "Okay...except for Yonguk." Soo Jung said. "Why?" V asked. "Because...I still can't trust him...my gut says that somethings up with him." Soo Jung answered. V nodded. "Okay...then it's just the others." V replied. Soo Jung nodded. "But let's just tell Jung Kook first and then the rest." V said. "Why?" Soo Jung asked. "Because he's their father." V answered. Soo Jung nodded. "Okay let's go." Soo Jung said. V nodded. They both then walked back to Jung Kook who was sitting on the stairs. "Hey." V said. "What's going on guys?" Jung Kook asked as he stood up. "Come on let's go." Soo Jung said. Jung kook then grabbed Soo Jung's arm. "Are you sure you can go out?" Jung Kook asked to be sure that she's okay. Soo Jung smiled. "I'm fine Jung Kook...now come on." Soo Jung said as she put on a sweater and zipped it up. Jung Kook nodded. All three of them then left the house. 

After an hour of walking they finally made it to where Jin and 5zic staying at. "Why are we here?" Jung Kook said as he looked at the abandoned house. Soo Jung grabbed his hand and walked to the door. V then opened the door. All three of them walked in. "Jin, 5zic come." V said. A sleepy 5zic walked down the stairs. "What do you want?" 5zic asked as he stretched. He then stopped when he looked at Jung Kook. "What is he doing here?" 5zic asked. Jin then walked down the stairs. "What is he doing here?" Jin asked as he pointed at Jung Kook. "I just asked that." 5zic said. "I really don't care." Jin replied. 5zic glared at him. Jin shrugged and then looked at V. "Your not here to tell him are you?" Jin asked. V nodded. "He's bound to find out...let's just tell him now." V answered. "Wait tell me what?" Jung Kook asked in confusion. They all sighed at the same time except for Jung Kook. "We're from the future." Jin said as he pointed at himself and 5zic. "Wait what?" Jung Kook responded. "Oh another thing...they're your kids." V finished. "What? Guys stop playing...I'm going home." Jung Kook then started to walk to the door. "Wait." 5zic said. 5zic then walked to Jung Kook and then grabbed his hands. "Don't touch me." Jung kook said. His eyes opened wide. "Your not getting burned.." He said. "Of course not because I'm your son." 5zic replied. "Okay this so confusing...and I don't believe you, guys I'll see you back at the house." Jung Kook then walked outside. 5zic groaned in frustration. "i got this." 5zic said. They all nodded as they watched him walk outside and called Jung Kook's name. He turned around and looked at 5zic. "What." Jung kook said with an annoyed tone. 5zic then once again grabbed Jung Kook's hand. 5zic closed his eyes and focused. "Didn't I just say to not touch me--" Jung Kook was cut off when visions started to appear in his head. 

He saw the future. He saw his future self playing with Jin and 5zic. He saw his future self love his sons. he saw all the memories of 5zic's that invloved him. 5zic then opened his eyes and then let Jung Kook's hands go. "So it's true?" Jung kook asked. 5zic nodded. He then hugged Jung Kook tightly. After letting Jung Kook go, 5zic smiled. "What did you do?" Jung Kook asked. "I projected my memories to you...it's called tactile thought projection." 5zic answered. Jung kook nodded still trying to grasp the situation. "Wait so if I'm your father...who's your mother?" Jung Kook asked. 5zic remained silent. "Who's your mother?" Jung Kook asked again. 5zic sighed. "Please don't do anything stupid to mess it up." 5zic said. "Who's your mother?" Jung Kook asked again. "Fine....It's Soo Jung.." 5zic finally answered. Jung Kook's eyes opened wide. "S-soo Jung?" He asked. 5zic nodded. Jung kook then looked at Soo Jung who was talking to Jin. "Is Jin mine too?" Jung Kook asked. "Yup." 5zic answered. A huge smile appeared on Jung Kook's face. "Oh my god..I end up havig two kids with Soo Jung....wait when were you born?" Jung Kook said. "I'm not telling you that." 5zic then turned around and started walking back to the house. "Oh come on...at least tell me how old you are." Jung Kook replied as he followed him. 5zic stopped and so did Jung kook. "I'm 19 and Jin is 17." 5zic responded. "At what age did Soo Jung conceived you?" Jung kook asked. 5zic rolled his eyes and then continued walking. "Oh really why you gotta do your father like that." Jung Kook said as he followed 5zic. 5zic smiled as he enetered the house. "Hi mom." He said as he finally hugged Soo Jung.