chapter 37

I Wanna Feel Safe

Author's pov: 

They walked in. They looked at all the people dancing and smiled. V looked at Soo Jung. "Have fun tonight okay?" V said. He then disappeared in the crowd. Jung Kook looked at Soo Jung. "Listen to V..Have fun." Jung Kook said. He then also disappeared in the crowd. Soo Jung sighed and then walked to the bar. She sat down and looked at everyone dancing. "Here you look like you need it." The bartender gave her a drink. She nodded and then took the drink and drank it. He then refilled the glass. She slightly smiled. "Thank you." She said. He nodded. He then left the liquor bottle knowing that she would want more. She sighed and ruffled her hair. "What's the point of even coming here when I'm not even human..." Soo Jung said to herself. She then drank the liquor in one shot and then poured more in the glass. She drank to all her misery and pain. She drank to all her stupidity thinking that she could be human. She drank to her problems, to her love for Jung Kook, to her anger and frustration. She drank more and more but the liquor doesn't effect her as much as it does to humans. She poured more in her glass. 

"Why are you here by yourself?" Jung Kook asked. Soo Jung looked at Jung Kook as he sat down. He then took her glass and drank from it as he looked at her. "I don't know." Soo Jung answered. Jung Kook smiled at her. "Come with me." Jung Kook said. "Where are we going?" Soo Jung asked. "Just trust me....you trust me right?" Jung Kook asked. Soo Jung nodded. He smiled. He then grabbed her hand and led her upstairs where the bedrooms were. He then opened the door to a room and pulled her in. He closed the door and started kissing her. She quickly responded to the kiss. He then started to kiss her neck leaving marks; claiming that she is all his. She then grabbed his chin. They stared into each other's eyes giving mixed emotions to each other but the one that stood out the most was love. She then kissed him. He responded back and lifted her up. She jumped(teleported) her and Jung Kook to the dresser. Then to the other side of the room. She fell on top of Jung Kook on the floor. They both started laughing. They looked in to each other's eyes as it showed joy. They continued kissing. She then jumped(teleported) her and Jung Kook to the bed. They were about to go to the next step but then they heard a lamp fell. 

Soo Jung looked to her left and saw the bartender cleaning up the broken glass. She then looked at her glass and sighed. "It wasn't real..." Soo Jung said to herself. She massaged her temples and then drank the rest of the liquor that was in the glass. She stood up and went to the dance floor. She swayed to the music as it played. Soo Jung looked a head and saw Jung Kook kissing a girl. Soo Jung frowned. She walked closer and realized that it was Krystal. "SOO JUNG!!" V yelled so she can hear him. Soo Jung looked at V and then back to where she was looking before. She was hallucinating it. She then started to walk to the exit. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?" V yelled so she can hear. Soo Jung didn't respond and continued walking to the exit. She walked outside. She ruffled her hair and started to walk. She didn't know where she was going. She just wanted to get away from this place. She didn't want to go home because then she would have to deal with the hunters, J-hope, and Jimin. Soo Jung walked and walked and walked. Her legs started to hurt from walking but she didn't care. "Hey." A guy called. Soo Jung ignored him and continued walking. "Hey I'm talking to you." The guy grabbed her arm and stopped her from walking. She sighed. "Let me go." She said. He slightly laughed. "I'm talking to you sweet heart, you should be a good girl and listen." He said. He then started to touch her thighs. Soo Jung looked at him and then looked at his hand touching her thighs. "I said let me go." Soo Jung said with a serious tone. He laughed. Soo Jung felt anger. She grabbed his neck and then threw him to the other side of the street. He looked at her with fear. "W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!!" He quickly stood up and ran away. "I used my abilities on a human....I'm so stupid.." Soo Jung started to hit her head.

"SOO JUNG!!" V yelled her name. Soo Jung turned around and saw V running to her. V stopped in front of her. "Why did you leave?" V asked while trying to regain his breath. "Cause I don't belong there." Soo Jung said. "What are you talking about?" V asked. "Never mind." Soo Jung then started to walk away. V grabbed her arm and stopped her from walking. "Talk to me Soo Jung...please." V begged. Soo jung looked at V. "V I don't belong here.." Soo Jung said. "Soo Jung you do belong here...you may be different but you belong here." V responded. "V I'm not human...I kill for a living.....when I'm out I barely eat, I barely sleep..I'm always killing someone....and what's crazy is that I'm actually starting to like it...because it takes away all my anger and frustration away....but I know it's bad...I hate myself for killing all those people....I don't belong here V...I'm not human...I can't pretend to live a human life when I know that I'm actually a monster V..." Soo Jung then started to walk away. V ruffled his hair in frustration. He then ran to her. " Soo Jung...if I tell you this..you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone okay?" V asked. Soo Jung slowly nodded. V sighed. "I met your future sons.." V said. "V please don't play with me right now." Soo Jung responded. "I'm serious Soo Jung." V replied. Soo Jung sighed in frustration. "Come with me." V said. "Okay.." Soo Jung responded. She then followed V to a abandoned house. "Why are we here?" Soo Jung asked. "Just trust me." V said. He then grabbed her hand and pulled her inside the house. 

"Guys." V called. Two boys then appeared in front of V and Soo Jung. "V what are you doing here?" Jin asked. "Yeah V what are we doing here?" Soo Jung said. 5zic looked at Soo Jung. "It's mom.." 5zic whispered to Jin. "Soo Jung....meet your future sons..." V said. Soo Jung looked at the guys and then started to walk out the house. 5zic couldn't take it anymore. He ran to Soo Jung outside. "WAIT!!" He yelled. Soo Jung stopped and turned around. "V is telling the truth...I am your son." 5zic said. "Okay fine then prove it." Soo Jung said. 5zic walked to Soo Jung. He looked at her and then grabbed her hand. He then closed his eyes. 5zic projected his memories to Soo Jung. Her eyes opened wide. She saw how her future self called her sons, how her future self hugged her sons with so much love and care. how her future self comforted her children when they cried. She saw vivid images of 5zic's memories. 5zic then opened his eyes and then let go of Soo Jung's hands. Soo Jung looked at 5zic. "Y-your...my son...." Soo Jung said. 5zic smiled and nodded as tears started to fall from his eyes. He then hugged her tightly. 

"What did he do to her?" V asked Jin. "It's called tactile thought projection...he projected his memories to her..." Jin answered"So now she knows that she's your mom?" V asked. Jin nodded. "Then why aren't you hugging her like your brother?" V asked "Because when we go back to the future....we'll go to the future where she isn't.." Jin answered. "That's a good reason to be close to her now." V said. They both then filled with silence.  5zic then let her go with a smile. Soo Jung then walked to Jin. "And your my other child." Soo Jung said. Jin slowly nodded. "Well what are you waiting for? Hug your mother." V said. Jin then hugged Soo Jung. He tightly embraced her taking in her scent. He then let her go. Soo Jung then was about to say something but 5zic cut her off. "We came from the future by jumping(teleported) here." 5zic answered her thoughts. "But what are you here for?" Soo Jung asked. V looked at Soo Jung. "Because you die in the future Soo Jung..." V answered. "W-what..." Soo Jung said. "We came here to stop and to find out what kills you.." Jin said. "I don't understand." Soo Jung responded. "Our father.....your husband told us that the reason why you die was because of what happened in the past..So he sended us to stop what was going to kill you although we don't know what it was that killed you..." Jin explained. Soo Jung slowly nodded trying to grasp everything that just happened. "Okay sorry to ruin the moment but where is the bathroom." V said. 5zic slightly laughed. "Come on I'll show you." 5zic said. He then led V to the bathroom leaving Jin and Soo Jung by themselves. Soo Jung looked Jin. "I see that you have my personality." Soo Jung said. 

Jin looked at Soo Jung in confusion. "You barely say anything and when you decide to talk you explain everything...you hide your emotions just like I do...you let all you anger out when you fight...you keep all your thoughts to yourself until you finally have the guts to let them out...." Soo Jung said. Jin slowly nodded. "And I'm guessing that Jung Kook is the father of you two right?..." Soo Jung asked. "How did you know?" Jin asked. Soo Jung slightly smiled. "Because 5zic has his personality..." Soo Jung said. "So now that you know that you had two children with Jung kook....will you be with him?..' Jin said. Soo Jung sighed and looked at Jin. "I can't when I know that he still has feelings for someone else.." Soo Jung said. Jin slightly smiled. "Don't worry..everything will play it's self out." Jin responded. Soo Jung nodded. "So wait you know everything that will happen?" Soo Jung asked. "Ummm not everything..like for example we did not know that you was coming here." Jin explained. Soo Jung nodded. 5zic then came back with a smile. He hugged her again tightly. He then let her go. "Sorry I just had to hug you again Omma....I mean Soo Jung.," 5zic said. Soo Jung slightly laughed. "It's okay." Soo Jung responded. "Ummmm S-Soo Jung you can't tell anyone about this." Jin said trying to not call her mom. Soo Jung nodded. "I understand." Soo Jung said. Soo Jung then looked at 5zic. "How did you show me your memories?" Soo Jung asked in curiosity. 5zic looked at Soo Jung. "It's called tactile thought projection...it allows me to project my thoughts into another's person's mind in the form of vivid pictues, thoughts and feelings..but only through physical contact though.." 5zic explained. Soo Jung nodded understanding him. "And both of you have abilities?" Soo Jung asked. They both nodded. "I have more physical abilities while 5zic has more mind abilities." Jin explained. "Are you guys stronger than me?' Soo Jung asked. "Umm not exactly...you were the one that trained us...and we weren't able to beat you everytime we fought you.." 5zic answered. Soo Jung nodded. 5zic then held her hand and then held Jin's. He focused carefully. He then showed both of them his memory of all three of them hugging as a family. Soo Jung, Jin and 5zic smiled. He then let go of their hands. "We're a family...and no one is going to break us apart...we finally found our mother...so now we can protect her...and stop what is going to happen to her." 5zic said. They all nodded.