chapter 15

I Wanna Feel Safe

The next day: Author's pov: 

Krystal woke up. She sat up and stretched. She looked around realizing that she was on the couch. "I missed a lot didn't I?" Krystal asked herself. "Yeah you did...you got shot on the shoulder, I had to take the bullet out and we caught one of the guy's that was with the others." V explained. Krystal looked at her right shoulder. "I never feel the pain..." Krystal said. "Because the other you does....Krystal she's not a bad person." V responded. Krystal looked at V. "Yes she is....she ruined my life....she killed my father...and my father...killed my mother..." Krystal said quietly. "That's what triggered it Krystal...Your father killing your mother is what caused this not the other you..Okay?" V said. "Even so...She a bad person...and dangerous...so when I turn into her, I want you to stay away from me." Krystal said. "No..i wont...Krystal she's dealing with way more stuff than you realize..." Krystal cut off V. "AND I'M NOT?? I LOST GYURI, I LOST MY MOTHER AND MY FATHER!! SO HOW CAN SHE DEAL WITH SOMETHING THAT'S WORST THAN ME!?!?!" Krystal yelled. V looked at her. "But there is something you have that she doesn't.." And what's that?" Krystal asked. "Life." V said. Krystal frowned. "Life?" Krystal whispered loud enough so V can here. V nodded. Krystal thought for a moment. "I'm so stupid....she's been living under my shadow...but she's still a killer...." Krystal said. "Krystal you killed people too...for example I know the other you didn't kill the two guys, you did." V said. "But she killed way more and she is what got Gyuri killed...they want the other me so bad that they had to take Gyuri away from me..." Tears started to fall from Krystal's eyes. V went to her and hugged her. "No...she wasn't the one who caused all this....it was your father..." V said. "What are you talking about?" Krystal asked. V let go of her. "Krystal the guy that's in the basement is a hunter....and I found out that your father...was a hunter...and your mother was the one who gave you those abilities.." V explained. "Wait that's impossible that means that my mom is just like....me..........My father killed my mother because she's just like me....." Krystal said now realizing everything. V looked at her. "Are you okay?" V asked. 

   "My father is a hunter.....and he took the person that i wanted back so bad away from me.....and those hunters took Gyuri...." Krystal said. "We'll make the hunters pay for what they did...okay?" V said. Krystal nodded. V wiped all her tears and smiled. They were interrupted by a knock. V got up and opened the door. "J-Hope....what are you doing here?" V asked. "What are you doing here?" J-hope asked. "I uh." J-hope cut off V. "Where's Krystal?" "She's in the living room." V responded. "Great.." J-hope pushed V out the way and walked to the living room. Krystal looked at J-hope. "Krystal I'm so sorry i haven't talked to for weeks and I said that I would be there for you when Gyuri....but anyway, I'm sorry.." J-hope said. "It's fine." Krystal responded. "I'm going to go upstairs.." V said. V quickly ran upstairs and left them two to be by themselves. "Why is V here?" J-Hope asked. "He's been keeping me company." She explained. J-hope nodded. "Krystal..." J-hope was cut off by his phone. He looked at the caller ID. It was Hyomin. Krystal looked at the caller ID as well and then looked away. "Krystal I got to go..." J-hope said as started to walk to the door. "It's okay...you shouldn't keep your girlfriend busy..." Krystal said. "Girlfriend?" J-hope asked. "J-hope you don't have to lie to me...you like Hyomin..." Krystal said. Before J-hope could say anything Krystal pushed him out the front door. "Go..You shouldn't keep her waiting..." Krystal said. She then closed the door. She leaned against the door and sighed. "Krystal get a hold of yourself..." She thought. V then ran back downstairs. "Okay now that he's gone lets go make breakfast." V said while smiling. Krystal smiled back. Then they both headed to the kitchen. 

 

2 weeks ago: J-hope's pov: 

  I was in my room drinking. All that was on my mind was that Jung Kook and Krystal were hugging. "Are they a couple?....AISH!!" I drank more soju. I jumped when i heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened it. "Hyomin.." She smiled at me but then looked around my room. "Your drinking..." She said. I slightly laughed. "So?" I said. I let her in my room. I looked at her and something hit me. "I wanted to talk to but...."I cut her off when i started to kiss her. She quickly responded to my kiss. We were making out. Then clothes started to come off, we went to the bed, I threw her on the bed and then hovered on top of her and then i kissed her again. My heart and my mind was telling me not to do this but my body said other wise. Pillows were being thrown everywhere. Our bodies touching each other's. I couldn't stop anymore....my urges took over me. 

The next morning: 

I slowly opened and then sat up on my bed. I was still sleepy but i felt like my head was going to burst. I got off my bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and then went back to my room. My feet stopped when i saw clothing on the floor. Female clothes. I looked on my bed and there she was...Hyomin. I looked at my body realizing that I'm in my boxers. I ran back to the bathroom. "This cannot be happening.....Wake up J-hope...Wake up.." I slapped my self repeatedly, but all i felt was pain. I went back to my room and woke up Hyomin. "Oh J-hope."  Hyomin said while smiling. "Hyomin you need to leave." I said. "Last night was amazing..." She said. "Yea yea yea whatever..you need to leave Okay?.." "Why? I don't want to." She asked. "Because i was drunk and I didn't mean it..." I said. "Yes you did...you still love me J-hope.." I cut her off. "I LOVE KRYSTAL, OKAY?" Her eyes opened wide. She quickly got up and put on her clothes. "Bye.." She said before she left. I stood there for a while. Then my door opened and I was turned around and someone punched me in the face. I fell on my bed. "WHAT THE HELL!!" I yelled. I looked at the person and that person was Suga. "YOU IDIOT!!! YOU !!! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!! WHY WOULD YOU SLEEP WITH HER?!?!" Suga yelled. "I was drinking..." I responded. "Drinking.....DRINKING!?!" He punched me again. "YOU KNOW WHAT........I don't want you to be with Krystal anymore.......I thought you knew better, but you don't....I don't want you to hurt Krystal...." Suga said. He started to walk. "AND YOU NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE?!?!" I yelled. "No I haven't....And if i did sleep with someone...i wasn't in love...and i will never let you hurt someone so pure like Krystal...she dealt with a lot already...." He said before he left. I sat there on my bed staring blankly at the wall.