chapter 57

I Wanna Feel Safe

The next day: 

Author's pov: 

V finally came back. He walked in the house only to see that everyone is sleeping. He sighed as he walked to the kitchen. His heart skipped a beat when he saw Suga eating. "You have got to be kidding me.." V thought. ".." Suga thought. They both stared at each other. Niether one of them said a word. There was an awkward silence between the two. V finally decided to sit down. "Hey." He said. "Hey." Suga responded. The room became silent again. The only sound you heard was Suga who was eating cereal. V finally broke the awkward silence. "I'm leaving." V said which caused Suga to look at him in confusion. "What?" Suga asked. "I said I'm leaving.." V answered. Suga dropped his spoon in his plate causing some milk to splash on the table. "Why are you leaving?" Suga asked. V then gave Suga the journal he found that Ayame was holding. "What is this?" Suga asked. "Just look at it." V replied. Suga did as he was told. As he skimmed through it he began to realize that it was all about V. "V what is this?" Suga asked as he looked through the journal. "I think it's about my life..." V answered. Suga stopped looking through it and placed it beside him on the table. "Can you even understand this? Half of it is in Korean and the other half is in Japanese." Suga asked. V nodded. "I have to go to Japan.....I have to find out." V answered. "Find out what?" Suga asked with a serious tone. "Find out if my whole life has been a lie." V answered. Suga looked at V in confusion. "I don't understand." Suga replied. "Suga...I can't even remember my child hood---" V was cut off. "There's alot of people like that--" Suga was cut off. "Suga all I remember from the past was that I woke up in the middle of no where....and after that Ayame found me saying that she's my mother." V said. Suga looked at V in shock. "When was this?" Suga asked. V looked at Suga and sighed. "Three years ago.." V answered. 

A couple of hours later: 2:30pm 

"I can't believe that your leaving." J-hope said as he looked at V in shock. "I'm sorry J-hope--" V was cut off. "You can't leave until we get Krystal back." J-hope added. V sighed. Soo Jung looked at V and then at J-hope. "Let him go." Soo Jung said causing everyone to look at her. "Excuse me? Did I hear that correctly?" J-hope asked with a sarcastic tone. "Guys he wants to know about his past...he deserves it....and we should let him go...he's done so much for us already...now it's time for him to do his own thing.." Soo Jung explained. J-hope sighed as he ruffled his hair. "Fine.." J-hope replied. V pat J-hope on the shoulder. "You can do this without me....I know you can." V said causing J-hope to slightly smile. "I'm coming with you." Jung Kook said causing everyone to look at him. "Jung Kook you don't have to do--" V was cut off. "It could be dangerous." Jung Kook added. V sighed. "What if it's not dangerous?" V asked. "V...even a dumb person wouldn't think that.....there's a ing journal that's about you...and you can't even remember the past and the only thing you remember was that you woke in the middle of NO where and Ayame FOUND you saying that she's your mother...and another thing, Ayame's dead, D.E.A.D. And you said you saw her holding the journal tightly as if she didn't want no one to take it so I'm pretty sure this is dangerous." Jung Kook explained. J-hope groaned in frustration. "You both go." J-hope said. "Are you sure?" V asked. J-hope nodded. "I can manage." J-hope answered. V nodded. Soo Jung looked at Jung Kook. "I'm coming too." Soo Jung said causing Jung Kook to look at her. "No...no way..." Jung Kook replied as he shook his head. "But--" Soo Jung was cut off. "I said no." Jung Kook said with a serious tone. Soo Jung decided not to argue about it. If they did they would be bickering for hours. He's stubborn, just like her. Soo Jung rolled her eyes and then walked out the kitchen and went to Krystal's room. "Jung Kook your being stubborn." J-hope said. Jung Kook looked at J-hope. "I don't want her to get hurt and she has to help you get Krystal back." Jung Kook replied. "I already told you that I can manage....and secondly...she's been through torture and don't forget that she died...TWICE...and she's been hunted down since she came out so I think--" J-hope was cut off. "UGH FINE!" Jung Kook yelled. 

Jung Kook opened the door and looked at Soo Jung as she looked out the window. "Hey." Jung Kook said as he closed the door. Soo Jung looked at Jung Kook and then back out the window. "I'm sorry.." Jung Kook said. Soo Jung sighed, She then walked to him. "I know you don't want me to get hurt--" Soo Jung was cut off. "You can come...I thought about it and I think it's worst that you stayed here....I would be worrying all the time thinking that something bad happened to you....so I think it's better if you were by my side." Jung Kook said. Soo Jung smiled. "Seems like you saying that you can't live without me." Soo Jung replied. He shook his head. "Nope." He said. "Oh really? Cause I can't live without you." She replied playfully. "I already knew that...like who can who can't live without me?" Jung Kook asked as he pointed at himself. "I change my mind." Soo Jung said causing both of them to laugh. They finally stopped laughing and stared at each other and of course to them, it seems like time has stopped. Jung Kook then kissed her and obviously she responded. It quickly became intense. She took off his shirt and he did the same to her. He lifted her up and through her on the bed. After wards he went on top of her laying in between her legs. He started kissing down her neck causing her breath to quicken. The door then opened. "Hey guys, WOAH!!" V yelled before he covered his eyes. Jung Kook and Soo Jung looked at V. "Really? You had to interrupt us now?" Jung Kook asked with a are-you-serious face.

V uncovered his eyes. "You really was going to do it now? I can't believe you two would do that when there is 8 people down stairs?"  V asked as he leaned on the door frame. Soo Jung covered her face with her hands out of embarrassment. Jung Kook finally stood up. "What is it that you want?" Jung Kook asked. "I was going to tell you that we're leaving tomorrow." V answered. "Great...now get out." Jung Kook replied. V scoffed. "holic." V teased. Jung Kook stared at V in disbelief. "HOW DARE YOU!!" Jung Kook yelled as he pointed at V. "It's true though." V replied. "IT'S NOT TRUE!!" Jung Kook yelled. V grinned at Jung Kook. "Then why are you yelling?' V asked. "Because your making me mad." Jung Kook answered as he crossed his arms. Soo Jung sat up leaning against the bed post. "Soo Jung be careful with him...he might be rough." V said causing Soo Jung to laugh. Jung kook grabbed a pillow and threw it at V but he dodge it and he sticked out his tongue. "Start packing." V said before he left the room. Jung Kook ruffled his hair and looked at Soo Jung who was giggling. He stared at her in disbelief as she stood up. "Don't worry Jung Kook. It'll happen and then your ual frustrations will go away." Soo Jung said with a smile. His eyes opened wide. "I'm not ually frustrated." Jung Kook replied as he pointed at himself. Soo Jung shook her head. "Let's just start packing." Soo Jung said with a grin plastered on her face. Jung Kook and Soo Jung began to pack as they were told to do. Jung Kook sighed as he looked at Soo Jung. "You know it would help if you put your shirt back on." Jung Kook said. Soo Jung looked at Jung Kook in confusion as he pointed at her. She then looked at her body and realized that she didn't put her shirt on. "Oh I forgot." Soo Jung said before she grabbed the shirt she was wearing before. She then put it on causing Jung Kook to groan in frustration. She looked at Jung Kook and chuckled. "Jung Kook it'll happen someday...it's just today is not the day." She said. "Oh like how yesterday wasn't that day either?" Jung Kook asked sarcastically. Soo Jung smiled. "Just pack your things." Soo Jung replied. Jung Kook sighed under his breath. "Fine." He responded. 

Soo Jung went downstairs. "Hey V." She said as she saw V coming in the house. "Hey." He replied. "Where did you go?" Soo Jung asked. "I went to put gas in the car." He answered. Soo Jung nodded. "Are you sure you want to come?" V asked. She smiled. "Yes V, I'm positive." She answered. V slowly nodded. "Your only coming becuase of Jung Kook right?" He asked. She walked ot him. "No you idiot....I'm also coming becuase of you....we're like bonnie and clyde without the robbing and the killing." Soo Jung answered. V chuckled. "Soo Jung, Bonnie and Clyde were in a relationship." V replied. Soo Jung scoffed. "Don't judge me....I don't know alot of things when it comes to stuff like that." So Jung said before she stuck out her tongue. V laughed and nodded. "Okay Soo Jung." V replied. Suga then walked to them. "You guys are leaving tomorrow?" Suga asked. V nodded. "Yeah..." V answered. Suga looked at V and then at Soo Jung. "Soo Jung can you give us a minute." Suga said. Soo Jung nodded. "Sure." She said before she went to the kitchen. "Where are the others?" V asked. "The others went home to get the rest of their stuff, So it's only J-hope, Jung Kook, Soo Jung, you, and I in this house." Suga answered. V nodded. They both then went silent. "Listen." They both said at the same time causing an awkward laugh to come out from the both of them. "you first." V said. Suga nodded. "Well Ummmm I don't want things to be awkward between us--" Suga was cut off. "It's too late." V said causing Suga to frown. "What?" Suga asked. V sighed. "Okay Suga....don't hate me but I have to check something." V said. "Why would I hate you--" Suga was cut off when V kissed him. Suga's eyes opened wide. Suga pushed V away from him and then wiped his lips. "ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!" Suga yelled. "No...I think I'm gay..." V answered. Suga looked at V in shock as V went upstairs. Soo Jung and J-hope then walked to Suga. "What happened? We heard yelling." J-hope asked. Suga couldn't answer because he was still in shock after what happened. "Suga." J-hope said as he waved is hand in front of Suga's face. "What's up with him?" J-hope asked. Soo Jung shrugged. "We should go to sleep....it's late." J-hope said.

Soo Jung nodded and hen ran upstairs to Krystal's room. J-hope stayed in the living room with Suga. "Yo...what happened?" J-hope asked. Suga looked at J-hope. "N-nothing." He lied. J-hope shrugged and then drifted off to sleep on the couch. Soo Jung walked in the room. "Hey." She said. Jung kook looked at her as he placed the suitcases on the floor. "Hey." he replied. Soo Jung walked to him. "Are you tired? Your body looks tensed." Soo Jung said asked. Jung Kook chuckled. "I'm fine....I'm going to take a shower." Jung Kook replied. Soo jung nodded. She laid down when he left the room. "I hope your okay Krystal." Soo Jung randomly tought. After a while Jung Kook finally walked in the room. Soo Jung's eyes opened wide as she saw him. He had the towel wrapped around his waist which hung low that you can see his v line. Soo Jung gulped. She admitted to herself that Jung kook was a hard person to resist. Jung Kook thought that Soo Jung was sleeping so he decided to get dressed their. He dried his hair not realizing that Soo Jung was staring at him. "EARTH TO JUNG KOOK!!" She yelled causing Jung kook to jump. "Y-your awake." He stuttered as he held his chest from being startled. She nodded rapidly. "I...uh...can you please get dress quickly?" She asked. Jung Kook smirked. "Would you like to see what's under this towel?" He asked with a seductive tone that literally gave Soo Jung goose bumps. She shook her head rapdily. "Seems like you do." He said as he walked to her. "I do not." She replied. He then put his hand on the towel. "Don't you dare." Soo Jung said. Jung Kook started to open the towel. "JUNG KOOK!!" She yelled as she covered her eyes. Jung Kook bursted into laughter. "I'm just playing with you Soo Jung." He replied. Soo Jung uncovered her eyes. She stuck out her tongue at him and he smiled. "I'm going to get dressed....you can peak if you want." Jung Kook said as he walked to the dresser to get his underwear. "You know I technically saw it already.." Soo Jung said causing Jung kook to stop what he was doing. "What." He responded. Soo Jung looked at him. "Some memories I have is some that are Krystal's....and the one that I definitely remember is when she walked in on you when you was ." Soo Jung replied causing Jung kook to look at her. "Y-you saw it?" He stuttered. She nodded. "I saw the whole thing....the whole package....And I have to admit....it was HUGE!!" She said. Jung Kook's eyes opened wide opened. "YOU !!" He yelled. Soo Jung stood up from the bed. "I AM NOT!! YOUR MORE ERTED THAN ME!!" She yelled back. Jung Kook walked to her. "You wanna see how far I will go?" He asked. Soo Jung gulped. "N-no." She stuttered. He smirked. "Did I just hear Soo Jung stutter?" He asked with a playful tone. "i'm going to sleep." She said as she laid back down on the bed. Jung Kook chuckled. "Goodnight babe." He said causing Soo Jung's eyes to open wide. "You did not just call me babe." She replied. 

The next day:

The day was so ordinary for Soo Jung. She woke up early, took a shower, brushed her teeth, got dressed, ate breakfast, watched TV, and many more. She felt like an ordinary teenager even though she wasn't. Suga and V kept their distance from each other not wanting to talk about what happened yesterday and as for J-hope all he kept hinking about was Krystal. He kept worrying thinking that something bad happened to her. He wondered if she was okay or not. J-hope sighed for the 10th time as he stared at the time. "8:30pm..." He thought. He already knew that V, Soo Jung, and Jung Kook were about to leave so he went outside with the others waiting for them to come. Soo Jung was the first one to come out side with her suit case. Then it was Jung Kook and then V. Jung Kook bid his farewell to the the others. "J-hope you'll get Krystal back, I know you will." Jung Kook said with a smile. J-hope smiled back and nodded they both gave each other a hug. "Good luck." They both said to each other. When they finally let go, Jung Kook looked at Soo Jung and V. "I'll take the suit cases to the car." Jung Kook said. V and Soo Jung nodded. Jung kook then did as he told them he was going to do. Soo Jung stood in front of Suga. "Don't get into too much trouble." Soo Jung said. Suga smiled. "How can I not? Trouble is my middle name." Suga replied. Soo Jung chuckled. "Good luck." Suga said. Soo Jung nodded. They gave each other a quick hug. Soo Jung then walked to Zelo. "You'll be a good kid okay?" She said as she ruffled his hair. Zelo smiled and nodded. "Of course I will....and don't forget...to not use protection when you do it with Jung Kook, you need to have 5zic and Jin." Zelo replied. She smiled even though what he said made her uncomfortable. She then hugged him. "I'll miss you." They both said to each other. Soo Jung then let go of Zelo and then walked to Himchan. "Himchan." She called. Himchan looked at her. I'll miss you." She said. Himchan nodded. He immediately hugged her. "Don't get yourself into trouble." Himchan replied. Soo Jung nodded. "You too." She said. He then let her go. "You'll be okay Himchan." She said. Himchan nodded. Soo Jung then walked to the others. "Young Jae....be good and stop being a smart to people." Soo Jung said causing a smile to appear on Young Jae's face. He nodded. "I'll miss you." He said. Soo Jung then looked at Jong Up. "You too...be good." She said. Jong Up smiled. "Good is my middle name." Jong Up said. "Sure it is." Young Jae replied causing Jong Up to glare at him. Soo Jung chuckled. "Don't I get a goodbye?" Daehyun asked. Soo Jung looked at him and smiled. "Of course you do." She said before she walked to him and hugged him. She then let him go. "What am I gonna pleasure myself with when your gone?" He asked playfully.

Soo Jung smiled. "You'll find something....or someone." She answered with a playful tone. She then looked at all of them. "Guys help J-hope...he needs you...and you can't lie....your part of our family...so your problems are our poblems and our problems are your problems." Soo Jung said. They all nodded. Zelo was the first one who shed tears. "Awww Zelo are you crying?" Soo Jung asked. Zelo shook his head as he wiped his tears. "No, I have something in my eye." Zelo said causing a smile to apear on Soo Jung's face. They all then hugged Soo Jung. "I'll miss you guys." She said. "We'll miss you too." they all said at the same time. They all then released Soo Jung. She then walked to J-hope. "So this is it." J-hope said. Soo Jung nodded. "J-hope....before I met all of you....the only thing that I needed...that I wanted was to protect Krystal......I took care of her when no one else couldn't.....and now I'm trusting you to do that....you'll get her back...I know you can---" She was cut off. "What if I can't find her?..." J-hope asked sadly. "You will find her....you wanna know why?....it's because you love her...you love her so much that your willing to do anything....I know you will...your J-hope...the one that gives hope." She answered. J-hope smiled. "I'll miss you." He replied. She smiled back and nodded. She gave a quick hug to J-hope. "Good luck." She said. "You too." J-hope replied. Soo Jung waited for V to bid his goodbyes. "All 5 you behave...don't get into too much trouble and help J-hope." V said straight forward. "Woof." Zelo said playfully. V chuckled. "Good luck on finding about your life....whatever." Young Jae said. V nodded. V then walked to J-hope. "Your really leaving me." J-hope said causing V to smile. "You'll be fine without me....just make sure to call me when something bad happens." V replied. J-hope nodded. "I'll miss you." J-hope said. V hugged him. "I'll miss you too." V replied. V then let go of J-hope. "Oh one more thing...I met our future son and you have him with Krystal." V rapidly said. "Wait what?" J-hope said in confusion as he saw V walking to Suga. "Hey." V said. "Hey." Suga said back. 

"Listen." They both said at the same time causing both of them to chuckle. "You first this time." Suga said. V nodded. "Do you hate me?" V asked. "Why would I hate you? Becuase your gay?" Suga asked. V slowly nodded. Suga sighed. "I don't hate you V...and I never will..." Suga said. "I'm sorry....I just had to make sure that I'm really ga--" V was cut off. "I understand." Suga said. V nodded. They awkwardly hugged each other. As they let go Suga smiled. "You like me right?" Suga asked causing V's eyes to open wide. "I do not." V replied. "Oh sure you don't." Suga said in sarcasm. V scoffed. "I would never like you." V replied as he pointed at Suga. "then why kiss me? there was two other guys that you couldv'e tested it on." Suga asked. "I...I uhhh..." V stopped talking. "See." Suga said. "FINE I DO!!" V yelled causing the others to look at him. Suga smiled. "That's all you had to say." Suga replied. V groaned in frustration. "Anyway good luck." Suga said causing V to finally smile. "You too." V replied. V then walked to Soo Jung. "Let's go." He said. "V...what's up with you and Suga?" Soo Jung asked as they both started walking to the car. "Well..." V stopped talking. "V Tell me." Soo Jung said. "Ugh fine....I kissed Suga and I'm gay." V answered. Soo Jung's eyes opened wide and she stopped walking causing V to stop as well. "Y-you kissed Suga???" Soo Jung asked. V nodded. "OMG!!! How was it??" She asked. "Come on guys." Jung kook said as he was leaning on the car. V grabbed Soo Jung's hand. "Let's go." He said before he started pulling Soo Jung. "He took your first kiss didn't he?" Soo Jung aske. "And my second one." V answered. All three of them enetered the car. Soo Jung sitting in the back while Jung Kook sat in the passenger seat and v sitting in the drivers seat. "You guys ready?" V asked. Soo Jung and Jung kook nodded. "Yup." they both said at the same time. "Japan here come." V said before he started the car and starte driving.