chapter 10

I Wanna Feel Safe

Author's pov:

Krystal didn't move from the couch. Even though her stomach was rumbling or even though she was thirsty, she just stared blankly out the window. She didn't say anything and she didn't do anything. All she was doing was thinking. She didn't want to live anymore. She wanted to be with Gyuri. All her life when she killed people that tried to kill her, she was also protecting Gyuri. She already lost both of her parents and now she lost Gyuri. She wanted to die. But deep in her mind her killer instinct was pissed.Her other self wanted to take over her so she won't do something stupid. Her other self wondered why would she think that. Her other self wondered why she won't protect herself instead of thinking about dying. Her killer instinct wanted to take over but no matter how much it wanted to, it didn't. Krystal was waiting for her killer instinct to take over but it didn't. It's like her other self knows something that she doesn't or just doesn't care. "I'm alone now." Krystal whispered to herself. "I've got no body..." Krystal said. "No...that's not true..you have me." She looked to her left and Jung kook was there. Jung kook went to her and hugged her tightly. Krystal started to cry. "WHERE WERE YOU?!?! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU?!?!" Krystal said. "I'm so sorry krystal....i shouldv'e came. I should've thought of you instead of thinking about myself....i'm so sorry." Jung kook said. She hugged him tightly and he started to her hair. "She died...Jung kook....Gyuri died..." Krystal said while crying. "It's okay....it's okay..." Jung kook said. While that was happening there was someone outside staring at them, J-Hope. J-hope balled up his hand and then walked away. Krystal let go of Jung kook and went to the kitchen. Jung kook just sat there and held his chest. His eyes opened wide when he felt how fast his heart was beating. Krystal came back with a bottle of water and tissue. She sat back down. Jung kook just stared at her. She looked at him. "What?" Krystal asked. "Nothing." Jung kook responded. Krystal knew he wanted to say something but he decided not to. "Come on, i'll make you something to eat." Jung kook said. Krystal smilled alittle and followed him to the kitchen. 

 

J-Hope's Pov: 

I walked home. As soon as i walked in i heard my name. "Jung Ho Seok?" That voice, I know that voice. I walked to the living room and my eyes opened wide. "Jung Ho Seok i missed you so much." Hyomin said. She walked to me and hugged me tightly. I quickly pulled her off. "What do you want?" I asked with a serious tone. "What, i can't come see you?" Hyomin said. "No you can't come see him." We both turned around and suga was behind me. He walked to the couch and sat down. "Oh Suga, nice to see you again." Hyomin said. "Yeah whatever." Suga said. Hyomin looked at me, grabbed my hand, and smiled. "Come on, let's go somewhere." Hyomin said. "No.." I responded. "Please." Hyomin said. "He said no." Suga responded. She glared at suga but then smiled when she looked back at me. "Please come on." Hyomin said. "No, I think you should go." I said. Her smile faded and she let go of my hand. She started walking to the door but then stopped. "Jung Ho Seok i still love you and i will win your heart back." Hyomin said. She opened the door and left. "That's bull, she doesn't love you."Suga said. I looked at him. "You seriously think she loves you?" Suga asked. I didn't respond to him. Suga got up and walked to me. "Even if she does love you, don't go back to her, you know what she is....and don't forget, you love krystal." Suga said while walking upstairs. "I DO NOT LOVE......" For some reason i wasn't able to finish the sentence. It's like my mouth closed shut. " Woah That's weird." I thought. I walked to my room and layed down. My closed mye eyes and i soon drifted off to sleep. 

Flashback: 

"Please please please please please, oh come on lets buy a promise ring." Hyomin said. She kept pulling my arm but i woudln't move. She stopped and looked at me. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing....nothing's wrong." I responded She sighed. "Your lying again." She said. I looked at her. "And you lied to me." I said. "What? Lied about waht?" She asked. "What, you thought that i wouldn't find out....you thought that i wouldn't find out that your working for the hunters?" I said. "Jung Ho Seok...." She touched my cheek, but i pushed her arm away. "Did you really love me?" I asked. She didn't respond. "DO YOU?!?!" I yelled. "Not at first....Jung Ho Seok.." I cut her off. "Stop....i don't wanna hear it." I started to walk away. "Jung Ho Seok...i do love you, but i have no choice but to do this..." I stopped walking. BANG! I fell to the ground. She walked to me  "I'm so sorry.....i have no choice.." She looked at me, a tear came down my face. She pointed the gun to my head. I looked at her and smirked. Suga was behind her. He shot her shoulder and she screamed and holded her shoulder and ran away. Suga didn't bother to run after her and instead helped me. "My stupid little brother fell in love with the wrong girl." I smiled. "Well it seems like you were right suga." I said. He laughed. "Listen to me next time." He said. I nodded. "Come on let's go home." Suga said. He put my arm around his shoulder and started walking home. He sat me down on the couch. I took off my shirt and looked at the shot on my chest. "Ouch..that must hurt." Suga said. I laughed alittle. "Yeah, it does." I responded. I started to heal. The bullet fell out and the shot on my chest disappeared. Suga picked up the bullet but he frowed when he looked at me. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Jay look at your chest." Suga said in panic. I looked at my chest and my veins started to turn black.

"What's happening?" I asked in panic. "I don't know.." Suga said. My vision started to get blurry. Then i fell on the couch. "Jay...Jay...are you okay jay?" Suga said. He kept shaking my body, it's like my body was slowly dying. "What's.....in the.....bullet?" I asked. Suga wiped my blood of the bullet with his shirt and then opened the bullet. He looked at me. "Blood.." Suga said. "You...have to...find...hyomin now.." I said. Suga nodded. "No need when i'm already here." Hyomin said. We looked at her. Suga went to her and pushed her to the wall. "FIX HIM NOW!" Suga yelled. She didn't responded. "Let go of her..." I said. Suga went back to me. "I'll help you in one condition." Hyomin said. I looked at her. "You have to leave this place and go somewhere else." Hyomin said. "Why would we do that?" Suga asked with a serious tone. "Because my mission was to kill Jung Ho Seok.." Hyomin responded. "What do you mean was?" Suga asked. "I'm not going to kill him...i'm going to save him." She said. "So do we have a deal?" She asked. I nodded. "In the bullet there's blood..." Suga cut her off. "Yeah we know that.." "That's the blood that can kill supernatural beings and the fact that Jung Ho Seok is not human it will kill him." Hyomin said. "Well help him." Suga said. She walked to me and took out a needle. She injected something in me. "It'll take time for the poison to go away but since it just started he'll be fine." Hyomin said. Suga nodded. "Who's blood is that?" Suga asked.  "A girl.." She said. "What....you took blood from a girl?' Suga said. "It's fine she's a year younger than me..." Hyomin responded. "So what....why would you do that..." Hyomin cut him off. "Because....she's the strongest out of all supernatural beings." Hyomin said. She started walking to the door. "Jung Ho Seok you better be gone by tommorrow......I love you..." Hyomin said. She opened the door and left. Suga looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Your chest." Suga said. I sat up and looked at my chest. "The poison, it's gone.." I said. We both smiled. "Come on pack your things we're leaving this place." Suga said. I nodded slowly. Back to reality: I woke up with sweat roaming down my face. I then ruffled my hair. "Why would Hyomin be here?" I asked myself.