chapter 42

I Wanna Feel Safe

tumblr_ms9lkaCgFB1qcorbfo1_500.png

Author's pov: 

Soo Jung pushed J-hope away. "W-what are you doing?" Soo Jung asked. "I-I don't Know." J-hope answered. "Go." Soo Jung said. J-hope looked at Soo Jung. "Go." Soo Jung said again. J-hope nodded slowly. He then left the room. He walked downstairs bumping into Jung Kook who was about to go upstairs to talk to Soo Jung. "W-where you going?" J-hope asked. "Upstairs." Jung Kook answered. Jung Kook then walked upstairs to Krystal's room. J-hope looked at the hunters as they looked at him. "What did you do?" Zelo asked. J-hope smiled innocently. "N-nothing." J-hope then ran to the kitchen. "Do you think he did something bad?" Zelo asked. "Yup...he's a total goner." Daehyun said. Jung Kook opened the door and looked at Soo Jung who was sitting on the bed staring blankly at the floor. He closed the door as he walked in. "Soo Jung." Jung Kook called her name. Soo Jung looked at Jung Kook. "What." She said. He walked to her and then sat next down to her. "Soo Jung I know I shouldn't have said those things to you before--" Jung Kook was cut off. "Let me stop you right there....Jung Kook..I will always love you...but when you say that you love me...it sounds like you don't even mean it......I really don't like saying this and I really don't want to say it but....You love Krystal...your heart belongs to Krystal...and there's nothing I can do about it..." Soo Jung said. Jung kook looked at her. "What are you trying to say Soo Jung?" Jung Kook asked. "What I'm trying to say is that....I'll leave you alone...until you figure out who you want and what you want.." Soo Jung then left the room leaving Jung Kook in shock. She walked downstairs leading on stares from the hunters. "What." Soo Jung said without emotion. "N-nothing." They all said. She then opened the door and left. 

Jin's pov: 

I started to feel pain in my chest. I quickly took an asprin. 5zic then came in my room. "Hey do you have any asprin?" 5zic asked. "Yeah why?" I asked. He sat on my bed. "I've been having pain--" I cut him off. "Where?" I asked. He pointed at his chest in annoyment from me cutting him off. I then gave him asprin. I sat next to him as he drank it. "I don't know why but I feel weak as well.." I said. "Yeah me too.." 5zic responded. I nodded slowly. This is really strange. We then heard the door bell. We both walked downstairs and I opened the door. "Mom?" 5zic said. She walked in. "Sorry I just wanted to get away from everybody." She said. "It's fine mom." 5zic said. "What happened Soo Jung--I mean mom." I asked. She smiled at me but then her smile faded. "I don't know what to do..." She said. I signaled her to follow us to the living room and she listened. She sat on the couch and so did 5zic. I leaned again the wall instead of sitting next to her. Before she was about to speak 5zic immediately began to wince in pain. I quickly went to him. "5zic what's wrong?" My mother and I asked in panic. "I don't know...It feels like I'm dying." He answered as he held his chest. "Is he having a heart attack? IS HE HAVING A HEART ATTACK?!?" Mom started to panic. I checked his pulse but his heart beat slowed. "No he's not." I answered. 5zic calmed down and just held his chest trying to forget about the pain. I started to think but then I remembered something. "Be careful when you go to the past...one wrong thing and you can ruin the future, including the two of you." Uncle V said. 5zic and I nodded in understandment. "Why can't you just come with us?" 5zic asked. "Because if I leave your father by himself...he might go rogue." Uncle V answered.

 I snapped my finger. They both looked at me in confusion. I looked at mom. "Did you do anything that will ruin the two of us?" I asked. "What do you mean?" 5zic and mom asked at the same time. "Okay look..we're both yours and Jung Kook's kids, you must've done something that will effect the outcome of us being born. That's why we're both feeling weak and why 5zic feel's like he's dying." I expained. 5zic looked at mom. "Mom what did you do?" He asked. I heard her sigh. "It wasn't my fault but....J-hope kissed me..." She said. 5zic immediately stood up. "Who's J-hope??" He asked. "Krystal's---" 5zic cut her off. "You mean the other girl that looks like you?" He asked. She nodded. "So he kissed you.....which wasn't suppose to happen....." I whispered but loud enough so both of them could hear. "What are you saying?" 5zic happened. "Don't you guys see it yet?" I asked. They both shook their heads. I sighed. "We're changing the future--" I was cut off. "How?" 5zic asked. "Mom wasn't suppose to have this kind of thing with J-hope. That kiss shouldn't have happened. Right now mom and dad should have been figuring out how to be together but their doing the exact opposite. Dad is in love with another girl and is trying to find out who to be with and mom kissed J-hope---" I was cut off. "Correction, he kissed me." She said. "Whatever." I said. "Don't talk to mom like that." 5zic said. "Alright..I'm sorry mom." I said. She nodded. "Anyway back on topic...Everything is becoming different." I said. "So what do we do?" 5zic asked. I looked at mom. She looked at me. "Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked. "You and dad have to kiss or something." I said. She quickly stood up. "WHAT!!" She yelled. "Just to light up the sparks between you two again." I said. She sighed. "What happens if she doesn't light up the sparks again?" 5zic asked. "We might not be born." I said. "Okay can you guys stop saying light up the sparks and don't worry I'll try but..." She stopped talking. "But what?" I asked. "Wait don't tell me you have feelings for J-hope." 5zic said. "What? No. That's not it..it's just that...What if he doesn't love me...I mean...right now it really seems like he really.....loves Krystal.." She said. "Mom that can't be true.." 5zic said. "Yea 5zic's right. I'm positive that he still has feeling for you." I said. She slightly smiled. "Okay..." She said. She then started to walk to the door. 5zic and I followed her. "Mom fill me in with you and dad okay?" 5zic asked. She slightly laughed and nodded. "Arasso." She said. 5zic smiled. "I'm guessing the pain is gone." I said. 5zic nodded. "I guess she's thinking about Jung kook now." 5zic said. I looked at mom as she looked down in embarrassment. I slightly laughed. "Go mom. Talk to him and listen to him as well." I said. She nodded. She then left the house. I closed the door and 5zic pointed at me. "You laughed." He said. "So?" I asked. "You never laughed after...you know.." He said. "Mom dying?" I asked. He nodded. "If we're able to save her...then there's something worth being happy for...you might have been close to mom but you were also close to dad...I only had mom.." I said. 5zic nodded slowly. 

Author's pov: 

Soo Jung started walking home. She sighed as the wind hit her face. She smiled upon thinking about Jung Kook. "Maybe....I do belong with him..." She thought. Her smile then faded and her feet stopped walking. She looked around in worry. She then ran to alley way that was near her. "V!!" She yelled. V looked at her. "W-what are you doing here? How did you find me?" V asked as he laid there on the floor. "I followed the scent of blood." Soo Jung answered. V looked at her in confusion. "What?" V asked. She then walked to him and lifted him up to sit leaning against the wall. She the ripped a piece of her shirt and used it to clean the blood of his face and hands. "What happened?" Soo Jung asked as she cleaned him. "I was trying something.." V said out of breath. "Trying what?" Soo Jung asked as she stopped cleaning him. V looked at the roof. Soo Jung followed his gaze. Her eyes opened wide. "Y-you jumped from there?" Soo Jung stuttered. V nodded slowly. "Why would you do that V?" Soo Jung asked. V didn't respond. "V...tell me." Soo Jung said with a serious tone. V sighed. "I wanted to see something." V responded. "See what?" Soo Jung asked. He paused for a moment. "Okay...before you came out....which was a couple of hours back I'm guessing...I was talking with Krystal....and talking to her made me frustrated and angry and..." He paused as he looked at the cracked brick wall. Soo Jung followed his gaze. "You did that?" She asked as she pointed at the wall. "Yea...but then when I looked at my hand...my cut up hand...it healed...." V said. Soo Jung looked at V and to her surprise V's wound's were healing. "V.." She said as she looked at all his cuts and bruises healing. He looked at his hands and arms. "See.. I told you." V said. After a couple of minutes V was completely healed. Soo Jung helped V stand up. She watched him as he dusted himself off. He then stopped and looked at Soo Jung. "Now explain to me on how you found me because I didn't make any noise what's so ever." V said. "I told you, I followed the scent of blood." Soo Jung responded. "That makes no sense." V said. Soo Jung shrugged. "What ever...come on let's go home." Soo Jung said. V nodded slowly. They both then walked home. 

They entered the house. "Oh the smart ." Jong Up said. V looked at Jong Up with a glare. "You guys need to settle your differences." Soo Jung said as she walked to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and took a bottle of water and then closed the fridge. She opened the water and drank all the water in one go. She then sat down. V walked in. He noticed that Soo Jung isn't focused as she always is. He looked at her with an worry expression as he sat down across from her. He tapped her arm to get her attention. "Hey what's bothering you?" He asked. Soo Jung looked at V. "It's nothing." Soo Jung said. "Yea I will never believe you when you say it's nothing." V replied. "Fine." Soo Jung said. "Okay now tell me." V looked at her. "I don't know it's just....my sense of smell--" Soo Jung was cut off. "What about it?" V asked. "I'm smelling everything around here...like how I smelled the scent of blood which is how I found you." Soo Jung answered. "Okay then what do you smell right now? That's a totally weird question but whatever." V said. Soo Jung slightly smiled. "I smell double mint gum in your pocket." V looked at her in confusion. "I don't have gum in my pocket." V then checked his pocket and took out gum. "Oh ..." He said. Soo Jung nodded. "What else?" V asked. "Well I smell...." Soo Jung paused. She looked at V. "Blood." She then stood up and ran to the basement. V followed her. When they went downstairs they saw Jimin and J-hope beating each other up. Soo Jung went in between them. They both stopped when they saw her in the middle. "Krystal move." Jimin said. Soo Jung looked at Jimin. "Your not Krystal.." Jimin said. "Why are you guys fighting?" V asked. J-hope, Jimin, and Soo Jung looked at V. "He loves Krystal." J-hope asked. "So your fighting him because of that?" Soo Jung asked. "He said he was gonna take her from me...and I got angry." J-hope said. V sighed. "J-hope go upstairs and chill." V said. J-hope nodded and did as he was told. "And you stay here." V said while pointing at Jimin. V then went upstairs. Soo Jung looked at Jimin. "I see that your all healed now." Soo Jung said. "Not completely." Jimin said. "Then don't fight..." Soo Jung then left the basement and went upstairs to Krystal room. She was glad that Jung Kook and V were in Gyuri's room. She took off her jacket and threw on the chair as she sat on the bed. 

She started to untie her sneakers but stopped when she heard noise. She knew that it wasn't coming from inside the house. She heard everything. People arguing, she heard the cars as they scrapped the street, she heard the trains, as well as people walking on the sidewalk, she heard people talking as well as eating, she then heard a car swerve making a loud screeching noise. She quickly covered her ears. She kept hearing everything. The door then opened. V then ran to her in worry. "Krystal what's wrong?" V asked in panic. Soo Jung looked at V. "V it won't stop." She said. "What won't stop?" He asked. "The noise." She answered. "What noise?" He asked. "The noise outside." She then took a pillow and threw it at the window. V started to figure it out. "So she's able to smell things that are not even close to her nose and is able to hear things no body is able to hear.." He thought. He saw Soo Jung cover her ears. "Soo Jung look at me...listen to my voice and my voice only...just breath in and breath out...just listen to me..block out all the other noises but my voice." V said. Soo Jung nodded slowly. As a few seconds passed by, Soo Jung finally uncovered her ears and looked at V. V sighed in relief. "What's wrong with me?" Soo Jung asked. "I think you just discovered a new ability." V said.