chapter 27 added poll

I Wanna Feel Safe

Author's pov: 

V opened his eyes with blurred vision looking around the room until his eyes became focused on Jung Kook. "V your awake.." Jung Kook stood up from the chair. V looked at him in confusion. "Why did you have to be in a coma..like come on.." Jung Kook said sarcastically. V looked around the room. He realized that he was in a hospital. "I...was in a..coma?' V asked. "Yea for a month, do you know how lonely i felt?..VERY lonely" Jung Kook answered. "A month?" V asked. Jung Kook nodded. "How are you feeling?" Jung Kook asked. "......Hungry..." V answered. Jung Kook slightly laughed. "Glad you still have your sense of humor." Jung Kook responded. Jung Kook walked to V and gave him a hug. "Welcome back." Jung Kook said. V nodded. "I'm going to the cafeteria to get you some food." Jung Kook said. V nodded. Jung Kook started walking to the door but was stopped when V called him. He turned around and looked at V. "Get me Jello.." V said. Jung Kook smiled. "Okay." Jung Kook responded. He then left and went to the cafeteria. While Jung Kook was at the cafeteria Krystal, J-hope, and Suga came to see V. "V your awake." Krystal said happily. V slightly smiled at Krystal. "Hey V we missed you man." J-hope said. V looked at J-hope with hatred. Jung Kook walked to V's room but stopped when he saw J-hope and Krystal. He didn't want to see them, He haven't talked to then since V went in a coma. He hated J-hope for not letting him see the woman he loved. Krystal always felt safe with J-hope so Jung Kook never saw the other Krystal. He sighed and walked in the room. He went to V and handed him the Jello he got for him. "Thanks." V said slightly smiling. He opened the Jello and started eating it. "How are you feeling?" Krystal asked. "Fine." V answered sarcastically. "Glad you still have your sense of humor." J-hope said. "I would be glad if you weren't here." V said with a smile. Krystal frowned. "What's wrong with you?" Krystal asked. "Oh nothing.." V answered. V glared at J-hope and Krystal glared at V. "maybe you guys should go.." Jung Kook suggested. "Yea maybe we should.." Suga said. "See you later V.." J-hope said. V nodded out of annoyance. J-hope then left the room. "Glad your back." Suga patted V on the shoulder and then left the room. There was a awkward silence in the air. Krystal looked at Jung Kook. "Where were you all this time?" Krystal asked Jung Kook.. "Here.." He answered. "How come when I come here, your not here?" She asked. Jung Kook didn't answer. "Jung Kook talk to me.." Krystal said. "Because I don't want to see you.." Jung Kook responded. 

"What.." Krystal said. "I can't be with Jung Soo Jung because of you.." Jung Kook paused. "Who's Jung Soo Jung?" V asked. "That's what I'm calling the other Krystal...since Krystal doesn't use that name.." Jung Kook explained. "Well who gave you permission to use my other name for that killer.." Krystal said. "Myself." Jung Kook answered. "I don't know what's wrong with you but you need to stop acting like a .." Krystal said. "And your not? You thought that I was lying when I said Jung Kook was missing but when Suga called you and said that J-hope was missing you said that it's more important-" V was cut off. "I didn't say that-" Krystal was cut off. "Because I finished what you were going to say...should I recall that moment?.... You said V this is more...but I finished it when I said more important?..and then you said I got to go...so how is that not y?...you just chose J-hope over Jung Kook...." V explained. Krystal sighed and looked at Jung Kook. She noticed that a tears started to fall from his eyes. "Jung Kook-" Krystal was cut off. "Get out..." Jung Kook said. "Jung Kook-" She was cut off again. "GET OUT!! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU!!" Jung Kook yelled. Krystal sighed and started walking to the door but stopped. "Jung Kook I do care about you...if you were in my shoes what would you think?" She asked. "...I actually would have believed V if I was in that position." Jung Kook answered. Krystal didn't know what to say, so she left. "You okay?" V asked. "Yea I'm fine..." Jung Kook wiped the tears that fell down.

The nurse then came in. "Why didn't you tell us that he was awake?" She asked. She then called for the doctor. The doctor came. He slightly pushed Jung Kook aside and did a check up on V. "Every thing is normal...your very lucky Kim TaeHyung..." The doctor said. V nodded. "your still gonna stay here for a while though." The doctor said. "Okay.." V said. The doctor nodded and then left the room with the nurse. Jung Kook then sat down next to V. "V...you know that you have to tell me what happened to you right?" Jung Kook said. V looked at Jung Kook. "Yea I know....but not now...I'm really tired Jung Kook can you leave so I can sleep.." V said. Jung Kook nodded. "Yea..okay..I'll be back tomorrow.." Jung Kook responded. V nodded. Jung Kook walked to the door but stopped when he heard his name. He turned around and looked at V. "turn off the light." V said with a smile. Jung Kook laughed. He then turned off the light. "Good night.." Jung Kook said. He then left. V got comfortable and soon drifted off to sleep. 

V's pov: 1 month before...

I opened my eyes. I looked around and realized that I'm in the Ayame's hotel room. The room is dark and the only light you get is from the moon light that shines through the open windows. I turned to the windows when I noticed a cool breeze moving the curtains. I sighed. I turned to my right and my eyes opened wide when I saw cream...Kangnam's guy next to me. Next thing I knew he jumped (teleport) me. I fell to the ground and soon began to roll in pain holding my stomach until I get up on my knees. I looked around and realized that this is the schools playground. I looked at Cream as he sat on the bench looking at me with one leg on the bench and holding his chin with his thumb and index finger, while his other leg on the floor. "What up, I'm cream.." He said. I looked at him with confusion. "What do you want?" I asked. He then stood up and walked to me. "Your my mom's brother..." Cream said. I looked at him in confusion. "What?" I asked. "My mom..Krystal..your her brother right? I only seen you in pictures.." He responded. "I don't know what your talking about.." i said in confusion. He grabbed my face and started to examine it...i guess. "You really look like him though.." Cream said. I slapped his hands. He backed away. He looked at me in curiosity. "do you have a girlfriend?" Cream asked. "No." I answered. "Yup your him." Cream said. I slowly stood up "What do you mean by my mom?" I asked. "My mom is Krystal...well is going to be Krystal." Cream responded with a smile. I didn't understand. "Well then that makes me your uncle.." I said. Cream nodded. I was still confused. "Where did you come from?" I asked. "From the future.." Cream answered. My eyes opened wide. "T-the future?" I asked to make sure I just heard what he said. "Yea the future." He answered. "How old are you?" I asked in shock. "17.." Cream answered. He sat back down on the bench. 

I sat next to him. "Wait...how old was Krystal when she had you?" I asked. "18...my dad was 19.." Cream answered. "Krystal was 18...and your dad was 19...who's your father?" I asked in curiosity. "His name is Jung Ho Seok." Cream answered. My eyes opened wide. "Jung Ho Seok? Woah..." I thought. "Aren't you gonna ask the most important question?" He asked. I looked at him in confusion but then I realized what he was talking about. "Oh right...why are you here?" I finally asked. "My mom is dying..my dad is trying to help her but she doesn't want him to..." Cream paused. "Why?" I asked. "because he's evil...she hates the fact that he turned evil and she even hates me..she despises me just because of my father..she said that I'll turn evil just because my father turned evil.." Cream explained. I took a moment to take in all that he said. "So why are you here?" I asked. "To turn my father evil.." Cream answered. "What?" I asked. "My father turned evil by the time my mother matured...so she knew that it was wrong to be with him...he abused his abilities and she hated him for that...so I thought that if I could turn him evil before she matured..before she conceived me..she would accept him the way he is..and she wouldn't care because that's what love does to you...and she wouldn't care because she's madly in love with him..so I came back in time to make that happen." Cream explained.

"That's crazy." I responded. I stood up and started to walk away. He ran to me and stopped me. "Come on...help me...make my mother not despise me..make her love my father even if he is evil.." Cream pleaded. I looked at him and he looked at me with pleading eyes. "Why would I help you turn J-hope evil?" I asked. "So that's a no then?" He asked. "Yes that's a no." I responded. His face expression changed from pleading to an angry expression. "Okay." He said. He then kicked me in the stomach which made me fall to the ground. I looked at him in shock. "There's no reason for you to walk away peacefully now." He said. He then kicked me again which made me roll. I coughed up blood. "ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS SAY THAT YOU'LL HELP ME!!" He yelled. He then kicked me again. He lifted me up. "No wonder why you were never around.." Cream said. He grabbed my jaw. I screamed in pain. He did something to me. I saw my past and I knew he did too. 

Author's pov: 

Cream looked at V as he fell to the ground. He looked at V in worry. Cream had used this ability to others before but he never seen that happen. He never seen a past that was not completed...half of V's memories were blank. Cream worried for V so he called V's best friend...Jung Kook. Cream then left but stayed in the shadows to make sure that V was taken care of. Jung Kook came running and saw V. "V...V.." He shook V but he didn't respond. Jung Kook picked up V and took him to the hospital. Then that's when Jung Kook found out that V is in a coma...Jung Kook called Krystal and told her the bad news...but the saddest part is that she didn't even come until 2 days later..Jung Kook knew that it was because of J-hope and then that's when he started hating him. Jung Kook was there every day at every moment..he told V how he felt and how his day went even though he knew V wasn't listening...but the thing that V does remember was the last thing Jung Kook said to him before he woke up.." ...The saddest part is that everyone thinks I'm happy.." Jung Kook said with a sad tone. Then that's when V woke up...it's like he knew that everything was screwed up...it's like he knew that he had to fix it...but instead he looked at J-hope with hatred...V didn't know what to do...he kept thinking if he should tell Krystal that he met her son from the future..but he decided not to....he decided to let everything play out on it's own...and he hopes that the thing that he fears won't come true...everyone turning against eachother...