chapter 31

I Wanna Feel Safe

tumblr_mqupb91V7N1qecento1_500.jpg

Author's pov;

Yonguk walked to where the hunters were training. Zelo looked at Yonguk and smiled. "Hyung." Zelo called. "Himchan, Daehyun, Young Jae, Jong up, and Zelo..I need to talk to you...follow me." Yonguk ordered. They all stopped what they were doing and followed Yonguk to a quiet place. "Why did you call us?" Daehyun asked while he leaned towards the wall. "I have a mission for you guys.." Yonguk answered. They all looked at him with curiosity. "Krystal Jung..." Yonguk answered their thoughts. "And you want him to be in this?... he's a beginner." Jong Up said while pointing at Zelo. Zelo looked at him in disbelief. "Zelo may be a beginner but his tactics has actaully helped hunters." Yonguk said. Zelo smiled. "Damn straight I help." Zelo responded. They all looked at him except Yonguk and slightly laughed. "Guys listen....this mission is important....everyone that has went against her has been killed....so we have to take this seriously, no joking around, no messing around, no playing around, this is serious, if you mess up everything will be ruined...." Yonguk explained. They all nodded. "When you see her....don't have any remorse....you can't hold back...attack her, fight her, and win....I've had enough of her kiiling our members....I've had enough of her taking everything out of our hands...we have to stop her....or it's going to be too late..understand?" Yonguk said. They all nodded. "Yes sir." They all said at the same time. 

"So what's our plan?" Jong Up asked. "We have to lure her....as of right now she's with people who isn't afraid to protect her...we could use it to our advantage....we can take the one that she loves most...J-hope...and then take the one that the other one loves most...Jung Kook....taking them too will lure her here because she will have the urge to save them...no matter of the concenquences she'll come and try to save them....but the problem is the other one..." Young Jae answered. "We'll have to make her choose....put them in seperate locations....make her have to decide which one to save...." Daehyun said. "That won't work....the other one will automatically try to save both of them....she'll never fall for that, she's way too smart...." Zelo responded. Young Jae sighed. "We could make her believe that their captured.." Himchan said. "What?" They all responded. "The machine that made Jung Kook see Krystal differently...we can change it to a weapon instead....make Krystal hallucinate that the guys were taken....she'll come right to us...her good heart will always fall for something like that..." HImchan explained. They all nodded slowly. "That's a good Idea." Zelo said. "Wait but then what about the guys?" Jong Up asked. "We can actually take them but and keep them somewhere quiet where she won't go....we'll give her an exact location to where she'll believe that they are at...but instead we'll be there." Young Jae answered. They all nodded. "Now that we have this covered....let's get ready then." Yonguk said. They all nodded. "First things first...J-hope and Jung Kook....we have to take them." Daehyun said. They all nodded. "You guys do that...I have to see Jiminel." Yonguk said. They nodded as Yonguk left. "Okay I know we're suppose to be discussing our plan to get the guys but why does Yonguk always go to Jiminel?...he's the main person who goes there." Zelo said. They all shrugged. They all went to the place where the weapons were at. "Okay...Jung Kook has the fire...J-hope has.........we have no idea what's his abilities are.." HImchan said .

"Are you even sure that he has abilities?" Daehyun asked.  "That's a dumb question.....he has super speed and probably other stuff that we don't know about." Zelo said. "How is it that this kid knows more than you?" Young jae asked. Daehyun glared at Young Jae. "Alright come on guys we need stragegy ." Jong Up said. "All we need to do is deal with Jung Kook's fire power and J-hope's speed, other than that we are fine." Daehyun said. "No we're not....we still have J-hope's brother who can freakin fly." Zelo said. Young Jae nodded. "We can stun them...or put them to sleep." Himchan said. "That's a really good Idea IF WE WERE HAVE SUPER SPEED." Zelo said in sarcacism. Himchan glared at Zelo. "Guys that's actually a good Idea....we put J-hope's brother to sleep and stun J-hope and Jung Kook..." Jong Up said. "LIKE I SAID BEFORE, J-hope has speed.." Zelo said. "We have to be smart about it.." Young Jae said. "Speak for yourself." Himchan pointed at Young Jae. "Your saying that your dumb....and not to mention the rest of us." Daehyun said. "Guys we have to be serious about this...one wrong move and we could be dead..." Zelo said. They all nodded. They all sighed. Zelo then smiled. "We can lure them to the powerless chamber." Zelo said. "What?" HImchan said. "It's a place where people with abilties are powerless...they can't use their ablities or they'll get electrocuted.." Young Jae explained. "Great problem solved." Daehyun said. They all nodded. 

3 hours later: 

J-hope woke up from his deep sleep and went to the kitchen. "J-hope your awake.." Jung Kook said. J-hope nodded slowly still not fully awake. "You look like crap." Suga said. "I keep having the same nightmare over and over again..." J-hope responded. "What is it about?" Jung Kook asked. Before J-hope could answer Krystal came to the kitchen. "Guys I'm going to go to the hospital to see V.." Krystal said while putting on her jacket. They all nodded. "Tell him that I said hi." Jung Kook said. "Me too." Suga said. They were all waiting for J-hope to say something but then they realized that he fell back asleep. "Tell V that J-hope said Hi too." Suga said with a smile. Krystal nodded. "See you guys later." She waved goodbye and then left the house. Suga sighed. "Should we leave him here?" Suga asked. Jung Kook nodded with a smile. Suga smiled back. Jung Kook and Suga then went to the basement. They both sat down in front of the computers. "We still need to figure out a way to get to Kangnam before he gets to Krystal.." Jung Kook said. Suga nodded. "But how--" Suga was cut off by a loud bang. They both quickly stood up. "What was that?' Jung Kook asked in panic. Suga shrugged and then followed Jung Kook to the stairs. "Don't make any noise." Suga said. "Speak for yourself." Jung Kook whispered. Jung Kook and Suga slowly walked in caution to the kitchen. They looked around. "Where's J-hope?" Jung Kook asked. "Right here." Jung Kook and Suga turned around and found J-hope passed out on the floor next to a guy. "J-hope." Suga said. Jung Kook stared at the guy for a mintute. "D-Daehyun?" Jung Kook asked. 

"I'm Glad that you rememeber me....how's school?..How's life?..." Daehyun responded. Before Jung Kook or Suga could say anything. Jong Up, Himchan, Young Jae and Zelo appeared out of the shadows. Suga and Jung Kook were completely surrounded. "What do you want?" Suga asked. "You." Himchan said. They then shot Suga with a stun gun. Suga fell to the floor as Jung Kook's eyes opened wide. "You bastards." Jung Kook then started to fight them. He had trouble trying to burn them because of the gloves he was wearing stopped him. They ended up putting Jung Kook to sleep by over stunning him like how they did to Suga. "Well that was easy.." Himchan said. "We're in an inclosed space...so they had no where to go ." Zelo responded. "Guys shut up and help us." Young Jae said as he lifted up Suga. Daehyun and Zelo carried J-hope while Young Jae carried Suga. "Be careful with him...you touch his skin and your finished..." Zelo said. "Didn't you call down his abitlity when you over stunned him?" Himchan asked. "Yes but you should still be careful." Young Jae said. Himchan and Jong Up nodded. They carefully picked up Jung Kook and then followed the others to the car. They drove them to a location where the hunters only know about. Jong Up tied them up. "Alright done." Jong Up said. They all nodded. "Okay now what?" Daehyun asked. They all looked at Daehyun with a did-you-just-say-that face. "Your just blessed with good looks." Zelo said while patting Daehyun on the shoulder. "We have to capture Krystal." Himchan said. "Ohhhhhhhhhh..." Daehyun responded. "Can we go now." Young Jae said. They all nodded. 

1 hour later: 

After Krystal left the hospital she went back home. "I'm back." Krystal said as she took off her jacket. As she placed her Jacket on the couch she knew something was odd when nobody responded. "J-hope?....Jung Kook?....Suga?.." She called their names. Nobody answered. She felt like something was wrong, especially at the fact that Soo Jung hasn't come out yet. She called out their names one more time but nobody answered. Bang! Krystal's eyes opened wide. she looked at her stomach as it bleeded. She fell to the ground and looked at the one who shot her. It was Jong Up. Krystal coughed up blood. She was dying for Soo Jung to come out. Jong Up put his gun down and walked to Krystal. "That was easy." Jong Up thought. krystal's eye color slowly started to change. It was blinking from brown to purple. "Come on Soo Jung help me.." Krystal thought before she passed out. Jong Up then picked her up bridal style. Her eyes then slowly opened....Soo Jung came out. She jumped off of him and then kicked him in the stomach. Daehyun then came from behind and attacked her. She failed to dodge some of his hits. She tackled him to the ground and punched him repeatdently. Jong Up pulled her off of Daehyun and punched her in her face. He grabbed her by her neck and slammed her on the table in the living room making the table break. Jong Up looked at her bruised face and smirked. He picked her up by the neck and slammed her to the wall. She kicked him in the nuts. But Daehyun caught her. He punched her repeatdently the same way she did to him. Jong Up stopped him. "She's out." Jong Up said while lookinng at the half passed out Soo Jung. Daehyun got off of her and stood up. He wiped the blood from his lips. "That ruined my handsome face.." Daehyun said. "Oh shut up." Jong Up said. Daehyun then called for other hunters to take Soo Jung to the location that Yonguk said to take her. Jong Up placed Krystal in the back seat. "Take her straight there and don't stop for nothing." Jong Up instructed. The two guys nodded. "Come on Daehyun let's go." Jong Up said. Daehyun and Jong Up took their own car and drove back to the hunters place.The two guys started driving to the location. They were half way there but then someone shot their back left tire. "." The guy said.

The guy struggled to drive. Then the back right tire. Then the front right tire was shot. The car flipped about three times and landed upside down. Soo Jung looked at the two men. They were dead. She broke the window which was already cracked and crawled out the car. She looked at around and saw no one. Little did she know there were 4 hunters on the roof. "Do you want me to shoot?" Himchan asked. "No...I wan't her to die slowly and suffer." Yonguk answered. Himchan put down his sniper and looked at Yonguk. "Why can't we just kill her now?" Himchan asked. "Like I said...I wan't her to suffer." Yonguk answered. "But that's unfair...you know it's going to take time for her to die because she's not human...you'll be putting her through hell.." Himchan said. Yonguk looked at Himchan. "Shut up." He ordered. Himchan then rose his sniper and aimed at Soo Jung. Yonguk tackled him. "Didn't I say to not shoot her." Yonguk said. Young Jae pulled Yonguk off of Himchan. "It's unfair." Himchan said. Yonguk glared at Himchan. "I want her to suffer from killing hunters....I wan't her to suffer for causing all this pain to all the hunters who suffered by her hands...I WANT HER TO SUFFER FOR KILLING THE WOMAN I LOVE!!" Yonguk started to yell. Himchan looked at Yonguk with rage. "She killed the woman that I love as well....BUT DO YOU HEAR ME COMPLAINING?!?! No you don't....I know that the woman you love wouldn't want you to make that child suffer like this....We made her father kill her mother...and that's what caused that thing to come out...we killed Gyuri...we basically took everything from her." Himchan said. Yonguk looked at Himchan with rage. "I will gladly kill you if you wan't to take that es side." Yonguk said. "THEN KILL ME!! BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THE WOMAN I LOVE WOULDN'T WANT ME TO MAKE THAT CHILD SUFFER LIKE THIS!!" HImchan yelled. "Calm down." Zelo said to Himchan. "Yea guys calm down." Young Jae said. "Don't you dare shoot her....or I'll kill your kid." Yonguk said to Himchan. ALl their eyes opened wide as Yonguk walked away. Young Jae and Zelo looked at Himchan as he picked up the sniper. "Let's go.." Himchan said. Young Jae and Zelo then followed Himchan. 

Soo Jung crawled. She couldn't get up. Everytime she tried to stand up she felt pain on her ankle. She tried to Jump(teleport) But she could only jump across the street. She looked at and saw a woman. She then helped her up. "Soo Jung...what did you get your self into now?' Ayame asked. Soo Jung slightly smiled. "V take her." Ayame said. V took Soo Jung and carried her bridal style. "I thought....you were in the...hospital.." Soo Jung said. "I left." V responded. "What about Jung Kook....J-hope...and Suga..." Soo Jung asked. "It was easy finding their location....the hunters only think about Krystal's thoughts not mine." V said with a smile. V and Ayame brought Soo Jung back to the house and went to the basement where Jung Kook, J-hope, and Suga were waiting. They all quickly stood up and went to V who walked down with Soo Jung. V layed her down on the table. Jung Kook immdietely got what they need to fix her up. V did as much as he could. He looked at her gun shot wound with wide eyes. "Her knife wound still hasn't healed.....this is bad.." V thought. Soo Jung's eyes slowly started to close as her heart beat went slowly. "SOO JUNG YOU HAVE TO STAY WITH ME!!" Ayame yelled while holding her right hand. Soo Jung wanted to sleep. She wanted to be done with all this. Even though she wasn't injured as much as she is now, she still hated it. She wonders why can't Krystal live a normal life without her. Her eyes closed at the same time her heart beat stopped. Soo Jungs's hand fell to the table. All their eyes widened. "SOO JUNG!!" Jung Kook yelled. "Defiberillator..." V said. He placed the defiberillator pads on Soo Jung's chest. He then turned the machine on and used 200 volts. It didn't work. Tears started falling from all of their eyes. V then tried 300...It didn't work. He tried 400...it didn't work. V didn't know what to do. He then tried 1,700 volts(The highest it can go). Her chest lifted as V shock her with it......A huge amount of air was inhaled by Soo Jung. They all smiled as she opened her eyes. They all hugged her. "Don't you ever do that again." Jung Kook said. Soo Jung didn't say anything. "Guys move..I have to finish." V said. They all listened and went upstairs and sat in the living room. 

V then finished. He looked at Soo Jung as she stared at the ceiling blankly. He sighed. "I'll be right back." V said. Soo Jung didn't respond. V then walked upstairs and walked to the living room. They all stood up. "SHe has a broken ankle....gun shot wound....knife wound...bruises on her face.....and a broken forearm......and she died and came back to life..." V said. They all looked at V in worry. "This is the worst that she has ever been....If something like this happens again...I don't think she'll survive.." V answered their thoughts. Thay all sat back down except for Jung Kook. "I'm going to go talk to her." Jung Kook said. He started walking to the basement but was stopped by V. "Jung Kook...watch her carefully..." V said. Jung Kook nodded. He then walked down the stairs and walked to Soo Jung. He looked at her purple eyes as she stared at the ceiling. "Soo Jung..." He said. She looked at him. Jung Kook looked at her eyes...It was different...he knew how she was feeling...he knew what she was thinking...but now it's all blank. She didn't say anything to him, all she did was stare. He wanted to hug her, caress her, and tell her how much he loved her. He leaned in closer to her face and kissed her lips. He lifted his head and looked at her eyes as it widened. "Don't you ever leave me again...." Jung Kook said. She nodded slowly with a slight smile.