chapter 38

I Wanna Feel Safe

BP2EgB-CcAAv_J-.jpg:large

Author's pov: 

V and Soo Jung said their goodbyes and then went home. Soo Jung and V then walked in the house. Jung Kook immediately walked to them. "Where have you been? Why did you leave the club? And why do you smell like alcohol?" Jung Kook asked rapidly. Soo Jung slightly smiled. "Can I talk to you Jung Kook?" Soo Jung asked. Jung Kook nodded. She then grabbed his hand and went upstairs to Krystal's room. V just stood there in shock. "....How dare he not worry about me....well that's the mother of his kids...." V thought. He then went to the kitchen. Jung Kook and Soo Jung entered the room. Jung Kook then closed the door. "what's the matter?" Jung Kook asked. Soo Jung looked at Jung Kook. "I--" Soo Jung was cut off. "Soo Jung you were right....I do have feelings for Krystal and I think that it's wrong to be with you while I have some feelings for someone else...So you don't have to say anything...and I won't kiss you or..even look at you in anyway...I'll look at you as a friend.." Jung Kook then left the room. Soo Jung then sat on the bed. "I was going to tell you that I love you and ....ugh..." Soo Jung then ruffled her hair in frustration. She sighed. She sat there wondering how her future self and Jung Kook had gotten together. V then walked in the room. "Hey." V said. Soo Jung looked at V and sighed. He then sat next to Soo Jung and then looked at her. "He changed the script didn't he?" V asked. Soo Jung slowly nodded. "I'm sorry to say this but...how did your future self ended up with Jung Kook..." V responded. Soo Jung looked at the floor blankly. "I'm wondering the same thing." Soo Jung said. V nodded. Soo Jung sighed. V looked at her. "Okay sorry to ruin the moment but you reak of alcohol." V said while laughing. Soo Jung pushed him off the bed. He stood up. "You should be thanking me for telling you that instead of letting you walk around reaking of alcohol." V said while pointing at her. Soo Jung then slightly laughed. "Okay thank you." She responded. V smiled. "Well I'll leave you to take a shower." V said. Soo Jung nodded. V then left the room.

She took off her jacket and her shoes. Soo Jung then took a towel and went to the bathroom. She took of her dress and dropped it on the floor. She then the shower. She took off her bra and her underwear and then walked in the shower. She let the warm water hit her face and hair. As she took a shower she started to feel light headed. Her vision started to become blurry. She then felt pain on her head. She winced in pain. She kept hearing Krystal's cries to come out. "Shut up." She thought. Her eyes then closed.She grabbed the shower curtain and pulled it with her as she fell to the ground making a hard thump. They all heard the a big noise. "Soo Jung..." V said. V, J-hope, and Jung Kook immediately ran upstairs to the bathroom. V tried to get in but the door was locked. J-hope then kicked the door and it opened. They all ran to the passed out Soo Jung. They repeatedly shook her while calling out her name. "Soo Jung...Soo Jung.." Jung Kook called. Her eyes then slowly opened revealing dark brown eyes. It was Krystal. She then swung her hand to the person closet to her which was Jung Kook and slapped him on the face. Jung Kook looked at her in shock. Krystal sat up covering her body with the shower curtains. She looked at all of them in fear. Her vision was still kinda blurry so she couldn't see. J-hope then noticed that it was Krystal. He smiled upon seeing her brown eyes. "Krystal." J-hope called. Krystal's fear died down when she hear J-hope's voice. Her vision became clear as she looked around her. "J-hope.." She said. J-hope then gave her a towel. She took it and wrapped it around her body. She stood up. "W-what happened?" Krystal asked. "I don't know, you tell me." J-hope said. Jung Kook sat there in shock. "Soo Jung's gone...." Jung Kook thought. J-hope then took Krystal to her room. "Get dressed okay?" J-hope said. Krytal nodded. 

J-hope was about to exit the room but then he stopped. He turned around and walked to Krystal giving her a kiss. As he pulled away he smiled at her. "I missed you so much." J-hope said. Krystal smiled. He then left the room to let her get dressed. V helped Jung Kook stand up. "Are you okay?" V asked. "She's gone again..." Jung Kook responded. "She'll come back don't worry.." V said. Jung Kook looked at V. "How do you know?....she was willing to let Krystal have a normal life.....and I think she would actually do it again...." Jung Kook said. V sighed. "She'll come back Jung Kook don't worry..." V said. Jung Kook then left the bathroom. V sighed again. "She'll come back....right?" V thought. He then left the bathroom. J-hope, V, and Jung kook waited for Krystal in the kitchen. She then walked in. They all looked at her. She then sat next to J-hope. "Krystal--" V was cut off. "I felt like I was trapped...." Krystal said. They all looked at her. "She took over my body as if it was her own..." Krystal said. J-hope looked at her in worry. "I now know how she feels when she's not out......She feels trapped....she's in cage that she can only get out of if I only give her the key...." Krystal said. She then looked at them. "I'm sorry Jung kook....but I never want to feel like that again.." Krystal said looking at Jung Kook. Jung Kook then looked at Krystal and nodded in understandment. Krystal then looked at V. "Why didn't you find a way for me to come back V?" She asked. V looked at Krystal and sighed. "You let her stay in my body....why did you do that when it's my body V?" Krystal asked without emotion. "Why are you looking at me like it's my fault?" V asked. "Because it is...you shouldn't have let her stay in my body..why did you do that V? Why?" Krystal responded. "BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO GET YOU BACK!! I tried everything...I told Soo Jung to-" V was cut off. "Stop calling her that...it's my name, not hers." Krystal said without emotion.

"What's wrong with you?" J-hope asked. Krystal looked at J-hope. "What's wrong with me?...WhAT"S WRONG WITH ME?!?! WELL FOR STARTERS YOU LET THAT GIRL TAKE OVER MY BODY!!! YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T CARE BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH!! JUNG KOOK I BET YOU WERE HAPPY THAT SHE STAYED FOR A LONG TIME!!" Krystal yelled. Jung Kook stood up with anger. "Well I guess the y Krystal is back. you should be glad that she was out, where are you wounds? THERE GONE!! Do you know why? BECAUSE OF SOO JUNG!! So for once instead of hating her. YOU SHOULD THANK HER!! because if it weren't for her....YOU WOULD BE DEAD!!" Jung Kook then stormed out of the kitchen leaving everyone speechless. V then stood up and looked at Krystal and sighed. He then left the kitchen leaving J-hope and Krystal by them selves. J-hope looked at Krystal. "Go ahead and leave if you want..." Krystal said. "I will never leave you." J-hope said. "So your taking my side right?" Krystal asked. "I'm not taking anyone's side." J-hope answered truthfully. Krystal looked at J-hope. "J-hope...I felt like there was no purpose of living while I was gone..." Krystal said. "Then imagine how Soo Jung feels.....she feels like that all the time...you were away for only a couple of days.." J-hope responded. Krystal scoffed. "So you are taking her side." Krystal said. "I already told you---" J-hope was cut off. "That your not taking anyone's side..." Krystal then stood up and then left the kitchen. J-hope sighed. "Why is this happening?....What happened to Krystal?" J-hope thought. Krystal walked in her room and then laid on the bed. She sighed as she stared at the ceiling. "It was like hell....It felt like I was dead....I could move around but only a little....one minute I was sitting on the ground and the next minute.....I was chained to the wall being tortured.....does that happen to her every time?....Is she going through that right now?..........It's torture....I can't go through that again...." Krystal thought.