chapter 56

I Wanna Feel Safe

c36486ae5dcc8a07f01587bf6c01be75.jpg

Author's pov: 

Kangnam slowly opened his eyes. As soon as his vision was clear he sat up and looked around. He looked at the passed out Soo Jung and then stood up. He was started when Riko called him. He looked at her. "You were here the whole time?" He asked. She nodded. "Come on let's go." She replied. She walked to him. He looked at his 12 dead sons. "It didn't work." He said. "And I'm sorry for that but let's go." She replied. She then grabbed his arm and teleported him and herself to their safe house. J-hope, Suga, Zelo, Himchan, Daehyun, Young Jae, Jong Up, and Jimin finally woke up. They sat up and looked at the half intact ware house. They stood up and looked at each other. "You guys okay?" Himchan asked. They all nodded. Afterwards they walked in the warehouse. Himchan, Young Jae, Zelo, and J-hope immedialely went to V, while Suga, Jong Up, Jimin, and Daehyun went to Jung Kook. "Hey V." Himchan called as he shook him. V slowly opened his eys. "Am I dead?" He asked which caused the other 3 to chuckle. "No your not." Himchan answered as he helped V get up. "Jung Kook." Jong Up called as he shook him. Jung Kook opened his eyes. "Soo Jung and Krystal split." Jung Kook said as he stood up and dust himself off. "What?" They all asked at the same time. "It's true." V added. They all then looked at Soo Jung who laid on the floor lifelessly as she laid on her stomach. Jung Kook ran to her and kneeled. "Soo Jung." He called her name rapidly as he shook her. Soo Jung slowly opened her eyes. She turned around and looked at Jung Kook. "Jung Kook?" She asked. He nodded with a smile. "Are you okay?" She asked. "I should be asking you that." He replied.

She sat up and looked at the others as they looked at her. "Guys....I can't feel Krystal anymore." She said which caused everyone to finally believe that they split. "Then where is she?" J-hope asked in worry. Soo Jung looked at where the portal was earlier. "She....went through the portal..." Soo Jung answered. They all looked at her with wide eyes. "Kangnam as choking me and I shoved my hand in his chest....and then somehow our bodies split...and she was in the portal.." Soo Jung added. "Where did she go?" J-hope asked trying not to cry. "A world that is filled with people that has abilities.." V answered. "That means she's in a world that is filled with people who are not human.....what makes it worst is that she doesn't even have powers...." Soo Jung replied. They all looked at her as she stood up. "We have to get her out of there." J-hope said. They all looked at him. "She could die.....she could literally die...we need to get her....WE NEED TO GET HER BACK!!" J-hope started to panic. V walked to J-hope. "Calm down J-hope...we will get her back." V replied trying to calm J-hope down. Soo Jung then looked at the 12 boys as they laid on the floor. "They're dead.." Soo Jung said. They all looked at Soo Jung and then at the 12 boys. "That's what they get for siding with the bad guy." Himchan said. "Speaking of the devil....where is he?" Jung Kook asked. 

Kangnam took a glass cup and poured liquor in it. He took the glass and walked to the window. "Are you okay?" Riko asked in worry. Kangnam sighed. "All this planning....was for nothing..." He replied. Riko stayed silent and waited for him to finish. He drank the liquor in one shot. Afterwards he threw the glass to the wall with full force causing it to smash into pieces. "IT WOULD'VE WORKED IF IT WASN'T FOR THOSE STUPID ING TEENS!!"Kangnam yelled. Riko stared at him . "I've could've been a king....ME!!...." He said in frustration as he pointed at himself. He sighed as he ruffled his hair. Riko walked to him. "Kangnam." Riko called as she walked around him while brushing his arm with her fingers. He looked at her as she walked around him. Kangnam stayed silent. "You know that I love right?" She asked which caused Kangnam to look at her in shock. "Do you feel the same way?" She asked with a smile. "I'm sorry but I don't-- " He was cut off  "I knew you wouldn't." She said. She then pushed him to the couch causing him to fall on it. He looked at her in shock. She leaned towards him. "If I can't have you.....then no one can." She whispered in his ear. He then pushed her away from him. "Your crazy." He said. She smirked. "I'm not the one that wanted to rule a world that was going to be impossible to rule....two worlds...one filled with humans...the others filled with Ema's(that's what non humans are called in the other world)....rulling one is already hard enough, but ruling both when they are collided is impossible....you think you can take on something like that?" Riko asked. kangnam glared at her.

"You ." He said as he swung his hand. He looked at his hand and then back at her as she giggled. "Remember you lost your powers." She said. Kangnam then remembered that Soo Jung was the one that was taking his powers but instead the portal absorbed it. "." He whispered to himself. "If I can't get what I want in an instant...then there has to be another way to get it.....you were the one that taught me that." She said as she walked to him. He looked at her in fear. "Fear...is this the first time your feeling that?" She asked. Kangnam didn't respond. "You should be glad....at least you'll be with me instead of your daughter who hates you so much." She added before she shoved her hand in his chest. Kangnam stared at her with wide eyes. "It hurts doesn't it?....I guess being an Ema causes everything to be less painful....but now your human.." She said with a smile. All he did was wince in pain. She giggled. She then grabbed onto his heart and yanked it out of his chest. Kangnam's body dropped on the couch. Riko looked at his heart. "What a beautiful thing." She said before she dropped it on the floor. Afterwards she then walked to the kitchen and took a knife. She walked back to Kangnam's body and sat next to him. "We'll be together for eternity." She said with a smile as she held his hand. She then stabbed herself in the chest with the knife. Her eyes closed as she felt the little pain before her heart finally gave out. Her body laid next to him as one hand held his. Seems like she really loved him..

Soo Jung and then others made sure that they checked the 12 boys to see if at least one was alive....but no..there was no pulse on none of them. Soo Jung sighed as she checked the last one, Kyungsoo. "He's dead." Soo Jung said. They all sighed and looked at Soo Jung as she stood up. "Let's go home and try to figure things out." Suga said. Everyone nodded. They all went to Krystal's house. The hunters naturally threw themselves on the couch. V, Soo Jung, Jung Kook, J-hope, and Suga went to the kitchen. "Krystal is in the world-" J-hope was cut off. "Not to mention that she can't protect herself." Soo Jung added. "So what do we do?" Suga asked. They all stayed silent. "Let's just make sure that we think before we act." V said. They all nodded. Soo Jung and Jung Kook went up to Krystal's room while J-hope went to the hunters and V and Suga stayed in the kitchen. Soo Jung sat on the bed and sighed. "What's wrong?' Jung Kook asked. Soo Jung looked at Jung Kook. "I thought when we split, it was going to be an exciting moment but no...it had to be a bad one..." Soo Jung answered. "Even though Krystal is in the other world she would want you to be excited that you guys are split." Jung Kook replied. Soo Jung sighed as she nodded slowly. "Just enjoy the little time we have before we go into action of saving Krystal." Jung Kook said.

Soo Jung sighed again. "Please....for me." He added. Soo Jung finally gave in. "Okay fine." She replied. Jung Kook smiled. He then immediately kissed her and she responded. It was automatically getting intense. They held so much back before because Soo Jung and Krystal were in the same body but now they're not. Jung Kook started kissing down her neck. "W-we should s-stop." Soo Jung said out of breath. "I think we shouldn't." Jung Kook replied as he still did what he was doing. He then went back on kissing her lips. "Jung Kook." She said in between the kiss. Jung Kook finally pulled away and looked at her. "Okay fine." Jung Kook said. Jung Kook then stayed silent. "Are you mad?" She asked. He looked at her in disbelief. "I may want this but I would never be mad that you don't want to do it yet...I am not a holic." He answered. She chuckled. "Okay." She replied with a smile. They both then stayed silent. Jung Kook wanted her and he wanted her badly. It's like he he had an uncontrollable attraction to Soo Jung. Jung Kook then sighed under his breath. Soo Jung looked at him. She leaned towards him. "You must be frustrated." Soo Jung whispered in his ear with a seductive tone. He gulped. She then stood up from the bed but Jung Kook grabbed her wrist. "Don't you dare play with me." Jung Kook said with a frustrated tone. Soo Jung chuckled. "That's something that I will never agree on." Soo Jung responded. 

V and Suga didn't know what to do. They were technically the smart ones there but they couldn't think of a way to get Krystal back. Suga and V sighed at the same time. "This is bull ....why does all the crazy things happen to Krystal?" Suga asked. V chuckled. "I agree." V replied. V then went into silence. "Wait a minute....where are Jin and 5zic?" V asked. Suga looked at V. "They were with us." Suga answered. "Then where are they now?" V asked. Suga shrugged. V thought for a moment until he figured it out. "The blast must of caused them to go back to the future..." V said. Suga nodded. "Let's go to the living room." Suga suggested. V nodded. They both stood up and was about to walk but then V tripped on his shoelaces causing him to fall on top of Suga....stealing a kiss from him. V and Suga stared at each other in shock. They both didn't say anything because of what just happened. "EWWWWW!" Suga thought. "This did not just happen." V thought. V immediately stood up and helped Suga stand up. Suga then left the kitchen quickly trying to escape the awkward situation ."Suga......stole my first kiss....." V said to himself as he touched his lips. V then scratched his head. "Why is my heart beating so fast?" V thought. V sighed. He then suddenly remembered Ayame. "Oh crap...I have to tell her." V said before he left the house and went to the hotel she was staying at. V walked in the room. "Ayame there's something I have to tell you." V said but there was no response. "Ayame?" He called her name. He then looked around. "Oh my god." He said as he saw her body lay on the floor with a knife stuck in her chest. He ran to her and immediately checked her pulse. "She's dead..." He thought. Tears started to fall from his eyes. After a while of crying he finally was able to notice a book in her hand that she was holding tightly as she was trying to protect it. He took it out of her hands and opened it. "It's a diary." He said. He then frowned in confusion as he saw his name written on the first page. "What the hell?" He said to himself as he looked through the pages. 

The other world: 

Krystal opened her eyes. She stared at the dark sky before she sat up. She looked around in confusion and then looked at herself. "I-I'm ." She said as she looked at herself. She then noticed that her hair was brown instead of red. "What the hell?!?" She thought. "My hair hasn't been brown since Soo Jung came out..." She said to herself as she touched her hair. Krystal then stood up. "Where am I?" She thought as she looked around. She was then startled when she heard someone speak. "Hey." That person said. Krystal looked at the person. "Who are you?" She asked. "I'm Tiffany." The girl answered. Tiffany looked at her. "Why are you ?" She asked. "I don't know." Krystal answered. Tiffany then walked to Krystal and gave Krystal her long black jacket. "Here." Tiffany said. Krystal nodded and put it on. "Your human." Tiffany blurted. "Aren't you?" Krystal asked back. "Sweetie human's haven't been here in decades..." Tiffany replied. Krystal looked at her in confusion. She then figured it out. "I'm in the world with people who have powers..." Krystal said. "They're called Ema's......how did you even get here?" Tiffany asked. "A portal..." Krystal answered as she remembered splitting with Soo Jung. "A portal from the human world.....when did a Ema go there?" Tiffany thought. Tiffany looked at Krystal as she looked around. "Come on let's go before an Ema smells you." Tiffany said as she grabbed Krystal's wrist and started pulling her. "Smells me?" Krystal asked. "Some Ema's have a gift of smelling what type of ema you are....for example there are dark ema's and light ema's but then there's you...a human...Ema's don't tolerate humans." Tiffany explained. "Why?" Krystal asked. "Before, Ema's and humans lived together in one world but then the humans thought that we would go rogue and kill all of them so they attacked us...but then some person did something that caused the worlds to split in the expense of death." Tiffany answered. Krystal nodded and stayed silent. They finally made it to Tiffany's home. Tiffany naturally gave Krystal clothes. "Welcome." Tiffany said with a smile.