chapter 30

I Wanna Feel Safe

Krystal's pov: 

"Hi.....I'm Kangnam..is this a bad time?" He greeted. I looked at him in confusion. "K-K-Kangnam?....I heard that name before..." I thought. My eyes opened wide. "Jung kook.....thats the guy that saved Jung Kook and gave him that ability..." I thought. "What do you want?" I asked. "May I come inside?" He asked. I wasn't sure if I should let him in but he came in anyway. "I'll be back." I ran upstairs and quickly put on clothes. I ran back down stairs. I looked at him as he looked around in curiosity and then he looked at me. "Can I get a cup of coffee?" He asked. "Uhhh yeah hold on I'll have to make it." I started walking to the kitchen and he followed. "It's okay....I'm in no hurry." He responded. I signaled him to sit down and he listened. As I made coffee he talked to me. "I heard alot about you....Krystal." He said. I didn't respond, instead I gulped in fear. "Why do I feel so nervous and scared.....but why do I feel like I met him before..." I thought. It took about 10 minutes for the coffee to be done. I poured some in a mug. "Please put in milk." He said. I sighed. I got milk out and poured some. I then put in three spoons of sugar and spinned the spoon around so the sugar could mix with the coffee. I grabbed the mug and walked to the table. "here." I placed the mug in front of Kangnam. He smirked. "Thank you." He responded. I then sat across from him. "So.....what is it that you want?" I asked nervously. "Why are you nervous......or is that fear?.....surpised that a killer like you can fear something.." He answered. 

My eyes opened wide. "B-b-bwoh??" I responded. "It seems that you don't rememeber me....should I make you remember?...let's see....you were in the factory...and was being beaten by guys...i stopped them, you looked at me with a glare as you tried to get up..and then you jumped(telelported)...do you rememeber now?" He said while smirking. My eyes opened wide. I quickly stood up. "Why isn't Jung Soo Jung coming out?" I thought. I looked at him nervously in fear. I didn't know what he was goingto do. He finished his coffee and then looked at me. He then stood up and walked to the sink. I turned and looked at him. He washed the mug and then dried his hands. "Krystal....how does it feel.....how does it feel to kill someone?" He asked. He opened the drawer where the spoons, forks, and....knifes were. He took the biggest knife and then looked at me. I wanted to run, but my feet wouldn't move. I wanted to screem but my mouth wouldn't open. He walked to me slowly. "Come on Soo Jung come out....come out please...why aren't you coming out..." I thought. My heart beated fast as he moved closer. 

Author's pov: 

He moved closer to Krystal. When her eyes finally changed Kangnam stabbed her in her stomach. Her eyes opened wide. He saw how her eyes turned back to brown. "h-how..." Krystal was cut off. "No matter how many times you kill someone.....no matter how strong you are....NO MATTER HOW POWERFUL YOU ARE...YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ME!!!! I planned on having all boys...WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT AND BE A GIRL....WHY?!?!" He yelled at Krystal. Krystal's eyes started to close. "Don't you dare pass out...I'm not finished with you." Kangnam said. Her breathing trembled. "Save me....Jung..Soo Jung..." Krystal thought. Krystal looked down. Krystal looked down."Didn't I say not to pass out?" Kangnam forced Krystal to look at him but to his surprise it wasn't Krystal but Jung Soo Jung. She grabbed Kangnam by the collar and threw him across the kitchen table. She took the knife out of her stomach and placed it on the table. She cracked her neck and her hands. "Why do I feel so weak?..." Soo Jung thought. Kangnam looked at Soo Jung. "Now that's the girl I want.." Kangnam pointed at Soo Jung. 

"What?.." Krystal asked in confusion. "I don't like killing someone easily....especially if that person is my child..." Kangnam answered. Soo Jungs eyes opened wide. "Child?...what nonsense are you talking about?" Soo Jung asked in anger. Kangnam slowly walked to Soo Jung knowing that she wasn't afraid to attack. "Your my daughter....well Krystal is...but your her so...your my daughter." Kangnam explained. Soo Jung looked at Kangnam with anger. She doesn't care about the pain she was having. She took the knife from the table and slowly walked to Kangnam. "If I'm your daughter....why would you want to kill me?" Soo Jung asked. Kangnam didn't answer. Soo Jung smirked. "Your so powerful and yet I'm still alive....What are you waiting for?....KILL ME! GO AHEAD AND KILL ME!!" Soo jung started to yell. Kangnam looked at her with wide eyes. "Your not afraid to die...." Kangnam said. She stood in front of her father with rage. She punched him in the face. He wiped the blood off his lips and then looked at Soo Jung. She glared at him. "You stabbed me....punching won't do anything..." She said. She looked at the knife as it dripped her blood on the floor. Kangnam just froze there and looked at her with wide eyes. 

She stabbed him in the stomach. "I've killed over a hundred people....I'm not scared to kill more.." Soo Jung said. "Your lying..." Kangnam responded. She looked at him in confusion. "You feel more fear than Krystal does.....your not afraid to die because then that fear you have will go away.." Kangnam explained. Soo Jung didn't respond. She looked at him as he took the knife out of his stomach and placed it on the table. "My daughter....My child....I'll see you again..soon." Kangnam then teleported. Tears started running down Soo Jungs eyes. She then heard the front door open. "Krystal we're here." J-hope said. Soo Jung wiped her tears. She wanted Krystal to come back but Krystal didn't. Soo Jung walked to the living room. She looked at J-hope, Jung kook, and then Suga. "S-Soo Jung....What are you doing here?" Jung Kook asked. Jung Kook stood up and walked to her. "Your hurt." Jung Kook said while looking at her stomach. Soo Jung didn't say anything. Jung Kook looked at her in worry. "What's wrong? and what happened?" He asked. Soo Jung didn't know what to say. She wanted to tell him what happened but those words wouldn't come out. "Soo Jung tell me what happened." Jung Kook said. She just looked at him. Jung Kook was waiting for her to answer but she didn't. "Okay okay you don't have to tell me...let me fix that wound up.." Jung Kook said. Jung Kook grabbed Soo Jungs hand and took her to the basement. J-hope and Suga followed. They watched as Soo Jung layed on the table and lifted up her shirt. "It's like she's use to getting hurt already.." J-hope whispered to Suga. Jung Kooks stopped the bleeding and then stiched it up. She then put a bandage on it. "Finished." He said. Soo Jung sat up. "S-soo Jung...what happened to you?" J-hope asked. J-hope was afraid of Soo Jung. Her aura is different. Krystal has a bright aura while Soo Jung's is dark but he knows that she isn't evil. J-hope and Suga walked to Soo Jung. "Talk to us....we know that your not Krystal so we won't talk to you like your her...but you have to talk to us." Suga said. Soo Jung looked at Suga and sighed. She then looked at Jung Kook. "The guy that saved you..." Soo Jung paused. "What? You mean Kangnam?' Jung kook asked. Soo Jung nodded. "He's.....he's Krystal's father." Soo Jung responded. All of their eyes opened wide. "K-kangnam is Krystal's father?' Jung Kook asked. "Wait then why would he try to kill you?' J-hope asked. "He said he wanted all boys.....but I messed it up...I mean Krystal messed it up.." Soo Jung explained. "What else did he say?" Suga asked. Soo Jung paused for a moment. "You feel more fear than Krystal does.....your not afraid to die because then that fear you have will go away.." Kangnam explained. She looked at Suga. "He said that he'll be back soon." Soo Jung said. 

1 Hour later: 

"Okay why isn't Krystal coming back?" J-hope asked. "She's scared....She doesn't want to come back because I still sense danger.." Soo Jung answered. "Well stop." J-hope said. Soo Jung walked to J-hope. She grabbed him by the collar. "I CAN'T AND IT WON'T....it's part of me and Krystal SO GET USED TO IT." Krystal started to yell. "Okay let's take a chill pill.." Suga grabbed Soo Jung and slightly pushed her away from J-hope. Jung Kook looked at Soo Jung with worry. "What happened to her?....Why is she so angry?...." Jung Kook thought. Soo Jung and J-hope glared at each other. "Guys stop it." Suga said. "Well tell her to stop ruining Krystal's life." J-hope said. "If it wasn't for me Krystal would have already be dead..so you should thank me." Soo jung responded with anger. Jung kook walked to them sensing that Soo Jung was getting angry. "Okay guys grow up..your acting like little kids who have..powers and can practically kill each other but anyway...you guys need to calm down.." Jung Kook said. Soo Jung listened but J-hope didn't. He glared at Soo Jung. "Suga come with me..." Jung Kook said. "Me? What for?" Suga asked. "To find out who kangnam really is.." Jung Kook answered.

Suga and Jung Kook went to the kitchen. They looked at the floor which was covered with blood and then the knife that was on the table. "That's Soo Jung's blood.." Jung Kook said. "No not all of it...there's a couple of inches difference meaning that, that's some one else's blood.." Suga explained. "So what do we do?" Jung kook asked. "Umm I need like a tube or something.." Suga said while walking towards the Kangnam's blood. Jung kook started searching the kitchen. "I can't find something like that." Jung Kook said. "Okay fine...umm...give me a scooper and a cup." Suga responded. Jung kook nodded. He got what Suga asked for and gave it to Suga. He carefully scooped up Kangnam's blood and put it in the cup. "Okay done-" Suga was cut off when they heard a bang. They both ran to the basement and found J-hope and Soo Jung fighting. Suga grabbed J-hope and Jung Kook grabbed Soo Jung. "CALM DOWN BOTH OF YOU!" Jung Kook yelled. They both stopped. "What's wrong with you?" Suga asked. "It's her....she won't let Krystal come back....your trying to take over her body aren't you." J-hope said. Soo Jung looked at J-hope with rage but she walked away. She went upstairs and went to Krystal's room. Jung Kook followed. "Soo Jung...." Jung kook looked at her as tears started to fall from her eyes. She quickly wiped her tears. He walked to her and grabbed her hands.

"Stop acting like you can take anything someone says..." Jung Kook said. She looked at him and more tears fell. "Everyone hates me..." Soo Jung said. "I don't hate you...V doesn't hate you....-" Jung Kook was cut off. "But J-hope's right....I ruined Krystal's life when I awakened..." Soo Jung said. "What?" Jung Kook said. "I was suppose to come out when she turns 15....but I came out to early....and I ruined her life..." Soo Jung explained. Jung Kook sighed. "It doesn't matter when you came out or when your supoosed to come out....you saved Krystal's life so many times....not to mention mine as well...and V's...and J-hope...including Suga's..." Jung Kook said. Soo Jung nodded slowly. "Now if you say something like that again, I'll kill you." Jung Kook said with a smile. Soo Jung smiled back. He wiped her tears. "Come on we have work to do." Jung Kook said. Soo Jung nodded. She followed Jung kook back to the basement. "Has J-hope calmed down?" Jung Kook asked Suga. "Yeah...I made him feel bad.." Suga responded. "Good." Jung kook said. J-hope walked to Soo Jung. "I'm sorry....What I said was reckless and I acted like a ....I'm sorry.." J-hope said. Soo Jung smiled. "It's okay...not everyone likes me at first.." Soo Jung responded. J-hope smiled. "Okay now that you guys are in good terms...can we get to work?' Suga said. J-hope and Soo Jung nodded. 

kangnam's pov:

I teleported back to my house. Riko walked to me. "Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah I'm fine..." I responded. She looked at me in worry. "I said I'm fine." I said. She nodded. "Where are the boys?" I asked. "I made them train." She answered. I looked at her in confusion. "I know that you won't be able to kill Krystal with out help....that's exactly why your hurt.." She said. "I can kill her." I said. She looked at me. "No you can't....you froze, didn't you?....killing her won't be easy....krystal may be human but jung soo jung isn't...she's more powerful than you think....she's yours and Ayame's daughter....so you know that she's powerful...." She responded. "I can kill her riko....it's just she got to me with her words..." I said. Riko nodded. "Okay boss whatever you say.." She then walked away. I sighed. "Your so powerful and yet I'm alive.....what are you waiting for?....KILL ME! GO AHEAD AND KILL ME!!" I sighed. "Her with all that rage build inside her....could probably kill every body in this town....including the hunters.....I need to get on her good side.." I thought.