chapter 50

I Wanna Feel Safe

Jung Kook's pov: 

I can't believe that I end up having two kids with Soo Jung in the future....I mean How?..Did Soo Jung and Krystal figure out a way to spilt up in the future? When does this happen? At what age did Soo Jung and I....you guys now what I'm talking about right?......Gosh thinking about all this makes my head hurt. I looked at 5zic who was hugging Soo Jung. "Hi mom." He said while hugging her. She smiled. So she's cool with it? How long did she know about them? Did V know too? "My just headache is getting worst." I thought as I rubbed my temples. I stopped and looked at Soo Jung as they stopped hugging. "So why are you guys here?" I asked. They all looked at me. "Well....mom dies in the future." 5zic answered. My eyes opened wide. "WHAT?!?" I yelled. "Calm down...it happens in the future, not now." Jin replied.  "How does she die? When does she die? What do we do?" I rapidly asked while freaking out. Soo Jung walked to me. "Calm down." Soo Jung said. I looked at her. "Calm down? How can I calm down when I just found out that your going to die in the future?" I asked. "Look....we're here to stop mom from dying...we don't know how she died but you said that she died because of what happened in the past..So you send us here to stop whatever is going to happen." Jin explained. "I said that?" I asked. "No your future self idiot." V said. I nodded but glared at V at the same time. "How long did you guys know about this?" I asked. "Well V knew about them first and then he told me about them the day we went out." Soo Jung answered. "You mean when we went to the club?" I asked. Soo Jung nodded. "And when did you find out about them?" I asked whle pointing at V. "Ummm well after I woke up from the coma..." V answered. My eyes opened wide. "THAT LONG?!?" I yelled. V nodded. "I'm your best friend and you kept that from me for THAT LONG?" I asked.

"I'm sorry...I already told you guys before that a secret was killing me and this so happens to be the secret so..now I'm good." He replied. I looked at V in disbelief. "I can understand Soo Jung not telling me but YOU!! I can't." I said before I pointed at V. "Wait that's so offensive." Soo Jung replied. I looked at Soo Jung. "I'm sorry." I said before I hugged her. 5zic laughed at the situation. I released Soo Jung and looked at him. "What's so funny?" I asked. "You." He answered. I glared at him and he gulped. "Okay guys enough." Jin said. We all nodded. "We still don't know how mom dies. So we don't know what to protect her from." Jin said. "Wait what if it's Kangnam that kills her?" I asked. V, Soo Jung, 5zic, and I looked at Jin. "Don't ask me...I just said that we don't know which includes me." Jin replied. I sighed. But then smiled when something came to mind. "At least tell me if Soo Jung and Krystal spilt up." I said. We all looked at Jin again. He sighed. "Fine....they do spilt up." Jin responded. "Really? How?" She asked. "I don't know." He answered. "Lies." V replied. Jin rubbed his temples. "I'm so done with you guys." Jin said before he started walking back up stairs. I looked at Jin as he walked up the stairs and then at 5zic and V who followed Jin. "I see that Jin has your personality Soo Jung." I said. She looked at me. "And 5zic has yours." She replied. I then looked at her. "Which also proves that their are our sons." I said. I smiled when I realized that she blushed..which is the first time I seen it...I think. "Have you seen any of their other abilities?" I asked. "Nope...but they told me that Jin has physical abilities while 5zic has mind abilities." She answered. I nodded as I laughed. "What's so funny?" She asked. i stopped laughing. "Because the smart one has the abilities that deal with like strength or something and the dummy has to focus." I said as I tried to hold my laughter. "You did not just say that your son is dumb." Soo Jung replied. "Well I'm not saying that he's completely dumb.." I said. Soo Jung glared at me. "Okay fine..I'm sorry." I apologized. She nodded. I smiled. "...seems like we're parents already." I said. She blushed and then started to walk upstairs. "Wait for me." I said before I started following Soo Jung. 

Author's pov: 

After wards Soo Jung, Jung Kook, and V walked home. Soo Jung looked at Jung Kook who was smiling. "What's up with you?" She asked. He looked at her. He pulled her closer to him. "Well..let's see...we have kids...and how do you make kids?" He whispered in her ear. Her eyes opened wide when she finally realized what he was thinking. "V HE'S BEING NASTY!!" She yelled. V walked to the two. "Could both of you control your hormones." V said. He then turned around and continued walking. "ually frustrated things." He said. "How dare you say that." Soo Jung replied as she followed V. Jung Kook smiled and followed Soo Jung. "What's the matter? You know it's true." Jung kook said as he put his hands in his pocket. "IT'S NOT!" She defended herself. "Then why are you yelling?" V asked. Soo Jung looked at V. "Who's side are you on?" She asked. V stopped walking and turned around. He looked at Jung Kook and then back at Soo Jung. "His." V said while pointing at Jung Kook. Soo Jung ruffled her hair. "Fine." Soo Jung then started walking ahead of them. "You guys definitely have a bromance." Soo Jung said as she walked. "DO NOT!!" V and Jung Kook yelled at the same time as they followed her. Soo Jung laughed. "Sure." She said sarcastically. 

They finally made it home and walked in. "Where were you guys?" J-hope asked as he stood up from the couch. "We just needed a walk." V lied. J-hope knew that V was lying but decided not to saying anything. Soo Jung noticed that something was wrong. "What's the matter?" Soo Jung asked. Himchan looked at Soo Jung as he wiped his tears. "The hunters have my son." Himchan answered. Soo Jung's eyes opened wide. After 20 minutes of calming Himchan down they all went to the basement. "What do we do?" Jimin asked. "I don't know yet.." V answered. 'COME ON V!! YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE THE SMART ONE HERE!! THINK OF SOMETHING!!" Himchan yelled. "Breath Himchan." Soo Jung said as she walked to Himchan.  Himchan nodded and took a deep breath. V searched for Kangnam all over the city. "Guys." Yonguk said which got the attention of everyone. "Think about it...It's Jiminel....where would she take a hostage?" Yonguk answered. They all tried to think. "UGH THIS IS SO FREAKING HARD!!" Himchan yelled. He then threw the table to the wall and it broke. "Calm down Himchan." Zelo said. Himchan ruffled his hair. "How and when did you fnd out that your son was missing?" V asked while walking to Himchan. "I-I don't know--" Himchan was cut off. "Come on Himchan think." V replied. "It was a phone call....Jiminel called--" Himchan was cut off again. "What phone?" V asked. Himchan then pulled out his cell phone from his pocket and V took it. V then sat down in front of the computer. Soo Jung then looked at Yonguk who was quiet the whole time. "It was you wasn't it?" Soo Jung asked. They all looked at her. "Soo Jung what are you talking about?" J-hope asked. Soo Jung walked to Yonguk. "Your the one who gave that order right?" Soo Jung asked with a serious voice. "No." he lied. "Oh really? Well your pupils just dilated and your heart rate increased." Soo Jung said. They all looked at Yonguk. Yonguk glared at Soo Jung. "Well look who figured everything out." Yonguk said. He then took out a gun and aimed it at Soo Jung's head. "Woah woah woah Wait Wait Wait." Jung kook said. 

"No body move or I'll shoot." Yonguk said with a serious tone. "I knew it....someone like you can never be good.." Soo Jung said. Yonguk smirked. "You were right not to trust me." He replied. Soo Jung glared at Yonguk and so did the rest of the guys. Yonguk then dialed a number. "Yeah....you guys can come in now...we're in the basement." Yonguk said before he hung up the phone. "Wait they were here the whole time?" Jung Kook asked. They looked at the hunters who ran down the stairs. "Take them." Yonguk ordered. The hunters tied all of them up and dragged all of them to the van. They were driven to a factory. The Aoa factory. A place where people with abilities are put to their death. They all were in the same room. They all were tied up to a chair except for Soo jung. She was chained to the wall just like before. "Can you guys get out?" Soo Jung asked. They all tried but failed. "No.." They all said at the same time. "What about you?" V asked. Soo Jung shook her head. V sighed. The door was then opened. "Well...are you guys comfortable?" Yonguk asked. "You bastard." Zelo said with a angered tone. Yonguk slightly laughed and then walked to Zelo. He punched Zelo in the face and Zelo looked at him in shock. "Watch your tone with me." Yonguk replied. He then took the knife that was in his boot and walked to Soo Jung. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" Jung Kook yelled. Yonguk smirked and then cut Soo Jung's shirt revealing her other wounds that Jung Kook and V patched up. 

Soo Jung glared at Yonguk. " that you don't have the healing ability." Yonguk said as he took off the gauze pad revealing the stitched up long cut. Yonguk smirked as he looked at the panicked Soo Jung. She screamed and then bit her lips making it bleed when he re-opened the wound. "STOP!" They all yelled at the same time. Yonguk slightly laughed and wiped Soo Jung's blood off the knife with his shirt. The door then opened again. "Jiminel." Himchan said which caused Jimin to stop moving. "Jimin..." Jiminel said as she ran to him. Jimin looked at her. "Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" She asked in worry. She then looked at Yonguk. "Why did you tie him up?" She asked in annoyance. "Because he's not on our side...he's on theirs." Yonguk answered. Jiminel looked at Jimin. "Are you?" She questioned him. Jimin nodded. Jiminel was mad and annoyed at the fact that he wasn't on her side anymore. "Fine...then you'll die with the rest of them." She said before she left the room. Jimin didn't care...he knew that Jiminel was serious but he didn't care...all because he likes Krystal. Yonguk then left the room leaving them alone. "Soo Jung you got to get out of here." Jung Kook said. "How is she going to get out?" Zelo asked. They all looked at Soo Jung as she ignored them. "Soo Jung are you even listening?" V asked. Soo Jung looked at her blood as it dripped to the floor. They were trying to tame her again....which made her angry. She hated the fact that they treated her like some kind of animal. They all wondered what she was thinking. She looked at the door and then tried to Jump(teleport). Seems like the powerless chamber was amplified. She tried to Jump again and again but failed. She gripped on the chains. 

Electricity was running through her hands to the chains. They looked at her with fear yet with concern. She screamed as she pulled the chains and Jumped to the middle of the room. The alarm then rang. "They know that you escaped." Zelo said. She sighed as she quickly ran to Jung kook and started to untie him. "Soo Jung stop." He said. "Why?" She asked as she continued. "You need to go...they're going to kill you if you don't join them...so go." He answered. She stopped and looked at Jung Kook. "Then what about you guys?" She asked. They all looked at each other and then at Soo Jung. "Go Soo Jung. "V replied. Soo Jung didn't know what to do. She flinched when the door was swung open. "GET ON THE GROUND NOW!!" One of the guys yelled as he aimed his gun at Soo Jung. She glared at him. She was mad at the fact that everyone tried to tame her. The man walked closer to Soo Jung and the others entered the room. Soo Jung walked to the guy who aimed the gun at her. "I SAID GET ON THE--" He was cut off when Soo Jung kicked the gun away from his hand and then punched him the face. She fought all of them and after a while of fighting they were all dead. "SOO JUNG GO!!" Jung Kook yelled. He knew more guys were coming and she was already exhausted.  "And Soo Jung..my son's name is Samuel.....please go find my son." Himchan said. Soo Jung nodded and then ran out the room and started to find Himchan's son. She looked all over for him fighting off the hunters who tried to get her but failed. She ran threw the place where people were locked up at. "SAMUEL!" She called as she looked all over. She yelled out his name again. "I'M RIGHT HERE!!" He yelled back. She smiled and then ran to him. She focused and jumped in the room and untied him. "Who are you?" He asked as he stood up. "I'm a friend of your dad's...now come on." Soo Jung answered. Soo Jung jumped herself and Sameul out the room. She felt extremely weak but didn't care. "Come on." She said. He nodded and they both looked for an exit. 

They smiled when they finally found an exit. They ran out but was stopped when a group of hunters aimed their guns at them. "We're going to die aren't we?" He asked in fear. Soo Jung didn't answer. "Kill them." The kill squad's leader said. They all fired at them. Sameul's eyes closed knowing that he was about to die...but then he didn't. He slowly opened his eyes only to see Soo Jung stop the bullets. They all were surprised. "Telekinesis..." He thought. Soo Jung turned the bullets and aimed it at the kill squad. She blinked her eyes and the bullets shot at them. She grabbed Sameul's hand and ran. "LOOK!!" Sameul yelled as he pointed at all the cars that were heading straight for them. Soo Jung stopped running. She closed her eyes and pictured the Krystal's room. "Hey....HEY!!" He shook Soo Jung. She then jumped her and Samuel to Krystal's room. "We're not dead." He said with a smile. He then looked at Soo Jung and stopped smiling. "Are you okay?" He asked as he looked at Soo Jung's bleeding nose. She nodded and wiped the blood. She then looked through the closet and grabbed a tank top. She put it on and then grabbed Samuel's hand. "Where we going?" He asked as they headed to the front door. "I'm going to take you some where safe." She answered. They took the bus to the hotel where Ayame's staying at. She took the elevator to the 12th floor and ran to the room where Ayame's at. She knocked on the door and after a few minutes the door opened. "Soo Jung?" Ayame asked. She walked in with Sameul. "Who's this?" Ayame asked as she looked at Sameul. "Himchan's son...anyway listen he needs to stay here." Soo Jung answered. "Why?" She asked. "No time to explain." She said before she squatted down and looked at Sameul. He looked at her. "It's safe here okay?" She said. He nodded. "Don't worry..I'll be back but until then stay here." She said. Soo Jung then left the hotel.