chapter 5

I Wanna Feel Safe

A day later:

Kangnam's pov:

"Kangnam do you think that this plan will succeed?" Riko said. I nodded. "Yes, it will." I said. "Are you sure i mean..." I cut her off by saying "It's going to work don't worry." She nodded. "Now find this teenager named j-hope, we need him. And after that we'll get his nerdy friend V." I said. She nodded. "Yes kangnam." She said. Riko left. "Ohh i almost forgot....jung kook." I said. I walked to his house. I walked in. "Jung kook." i said. He didn't come out. I sighed in fustration. "I'm being to nice aren't I?" I thought. "I'll count to 5 and if your not here in front of me i will kill you and trust me when I say this, because I will ." I said with a aggravated tone. Jung kook came out the shadows quietly and stood in front of me. "why am i still alive? What did you do to me? How did you get in the house when it was on fire?" Jung kook asked. "I saved you." I responded. "Where's my dog?" He asked. "With Riko....don't worry she didn't kill him or her yet." I responded. He looked at me with wide eyes. "I'm not the bad guy, i helped you didn't i? you wouldn't be here if it weren't for me. So you owe me." I said. He looked at me with fury. "So your going to beat me up?" He questioned me. "No...I'm not like those idiots." I said. he looked at me with confusion. I turned around and started walking out. "I'll tell you how your going to repay me. But not yet." I said.

Jung kook's omma short pov: At work.

"Where is my son......WHERE IS MY SON!!!!" I threw my purse to the wall. "Calm down...calm down, calm down." The female workers said to me. "calm down? How can i calm down? I don't know if my son is alive or not. I shouldv'e been there..DAMN IT I SHOULDV'E BEEN THERE. IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!" I fell to the ground crying. "I shouldv'e been there...please Jung kook i hope your okay..." I said while crying.

Jung kook's pov:

I walked to school. As i entered i saw the two bullies. They looked at me with a suprised face, I walked to the school's garden to see if krystal was there. I looked around and instead of finding krystal i ended up with the two idiot bullies. "How....How are you alive?" One of them asked. "Oh so you do remember. You remember how you putted my house on fire." i said with a cold tone. i could see the fury in their eyes for talking to them like that. One of them raised their fist at me. I ended up grabbing his fist with my right hand. He suddenly started screaming. I looked at his hand and he was being burned. " let go of him." The other guy said. I got angry and his whole arm had gotten burnt. I let go of his hand. "What did you do, you stupid freak." The bully asked with a cold tone. I couldn't answer him. My mind was only paying attention to the fact they burned my house. I smell the fire and flashes of the fire is appearing in my mind. i walked closer to the bully that isn't burnt. I grabbed his neck with my right hand and he started screaming. I couldn't control myself. Anger took over.

 

"THIS IS FOR TORTURING ME IN SCHOOL AND FOR BURNING MY HOUSE!!" I got angrier and I burned him to death. I let go of his body and it dropped to the floor. The other bully looked at me with frightened eyes. "Your the one that dropped the match." I said. I walked up to him. As i walking my hands went on fire. He looked at me with wide eyes and started to crawl backwards. "Your dead.." I said. I walked faster to him and grabbed his head. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" He screamed until he died. My mouth opened in fear. 'i killed him....I killed both of them." I said to myself. I started running, i ran out of the school and ran as far as i can. I went back to my house and kneeled and started crying while covering my head in fear with my hands. "Everything is fine Jung kook." A man said with a  masculine scary tone. I looked uo and it's the man who saved me from the fire. "How is everything fine? i killed two people." I said while crying. "They killed you, you killed them for revenge."He said. I looked at him. "But.." He cut me off. "It felt good getting revenge. Didn't it?' He said, I nodded. "It felt good, in fact it felt amazing." I said. I looked at my hands. "Did you give me that power or whatever it's called?" I asked him in curiosity. "Yes, it's a gift from me." He responded. I looked at him. "I can't touch no one or i'll burn them..." I said. "With my help you'll be able to control it and you can do whatever you want." He said. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Kangnam, jung kook." He responded. "Why did you give me this ability?" I asked. "Because your one of the people that i need. And you are going to help me get the others." Kangnam said. I nodded. "Okay..."

yesterday: When the fire began.

Krystal's pov:

"Gyuri can you please give me money, tommorrow jung kook and i will hang out and he always pay for everything.." I asked. Gyuri looked up from her computer and smiled. "Okay i'll give you money....." Gyuri said. "Yes thank you so much." I said while smiling. She looked at me and smirked. "What?" I asked. "You must really be in love with that boy." Gyuri said. "Who?....Jung kook no he's a friend." I said. She looked at me. "Not him, the other guy...what what's his name? Oh yeah J-hope." She explained. My eyes grew wide. "I do not love him..." I said. "Sweety, yes you do...Your personality became brighter every since you first met him. You smile more than before, as a matter of faxt you never use to smile and look your smiling now and it's because of him. You opened your heart to love him and you trust him honey. look I know you have a bad past and i know you hate when you have to kill people to survive, but you can still be normal. Before J-hope came in your life, you never liked talking, you never smiled, you always kept and emotionless face, and you still have that emotionless face but the difference is that now you respond, now you smile, you laugh, you joke around. I know you still have that shield that makes you not wanna trust, not wanna talk, not wanna laugh or smile. But that shield is begininng to crack honey, and it's all because of J-hope. Sweety your in love with J-hope." Gyuri said while piniching my cheeks. I smacked her hand so she could stop. She smiled and went back to the computer. I went to my room and layed down. "I'm in love with J-hope?" I thought. I sighed and the tv. My eyes grew wide when i saw the news. "Jung kook's house is on fire.....JUNG KOOK"S HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!!" I yelled. I putted on my sneakers and ran to his house. "Jung kook  please be somewhere else.." I thought. As i reached his house i see the firemen trying to stop the fire. I ran to one of the firemen. "Is there anybody inside?" I asked while i was all out of breath. The firemen looked at me "Yea we think so, we heard barking so we think there is a dog there and there might be people in there."The firemen said. I looked at the house and there is no way a person could make it out of that. I wanted to run in there to check if jung kook is there but how am i gonna get in there with no one noticing and how am i gonna get out with no one noticing. I looked rapidly and i spotted a suspicious man. I looked at him carefully. "Did he start the fire?" I thought. I was there for about an hour. They finally stopped the fire and then checked for people. they found no one. I sighed in relief. But then i wondered something. "Jung kook said he was going home when school ended, did he go home at all? How did the fire actually started? Where is his dog?" I thought. I ran back home. "Gyuri, Gyuri, Gyuri there was a fire at jung kook's house and...." I stopped talking when Gyuri looked at me. "I know....it's on the news." Gyuri said sadly. I looked at the tv in the living room as the new reporter talked about the fire. "I hope your okay Jung kook..."I whispered to myself.