chapter 12

I Wanna Feel Safe

 

Author's pov: 

   Krystal opened her eyes. She smiled at the fact that she was home. But her smile faded away. She quickly rose up "V!!" She yelled. She got up quickly from her bed. When she was about to get out her room, V opened the door. "What happened?" He asked. She looked at him and sighed in relief. "Are you okay?" She asked in worry. V smiled. "I'm fine." He responded. She smiled slightly. She frowned her eyebrows "You know my secret..." She said. "Yea....Just saying she sorta frightens me..." V said while smiling. "I know..she frightens me too.." She responded. "Why?" He asked. The room became silent. "I'm hungry let's go eat." Krystal said. She slighty pushe V so she can get through the door. V looked at her walking away. He then foloowed her to the kitchen. Krystal took out a pan and the stove. She got milk, and pancake mix, and started to make pancakes."Pancakes at 6:25pm?" V asked. "Yea so.." Krystal responded. V slightly laughed. "Question." V said. She looked at him. "Don't you have a parent?" He asked. She looked down. "No..." She responded. "What happened to them?" V asked. The room went into silence. "My real parents died when i was 6....and my current guardian died a couple of days ago.." Krystal answered. "Sorry.." He said. Krystal smiled. "It's okay.." She responded. The room went into silence again. "I think hunters killed her..." She broke the silence. V looked at her. "How did you know i was thinking that?" V asked. "I just had a feeling that you were..." She said. V smiled. "So are you going to..." Krystal cut him off "Kill them?" She said. V nodded slightly. "I have to find them first....but no i won't kill them............i wanna make them suffer." She responded. V nodded. "I'll help you." V said. Krystal looked at V. "Are you sure?" She asked. V nodded. "You're going to need someone like me.." V responded. "For what?" She asked.

   V looked at her "Computers....hacking.....finding out where they are....back up....what else.." V said. Krystal smiled. "So your willing to help me?" She asked. "Yea" He responded. "Your willing to cut half of your school time to help me?" She asked. V thought for a moment. "Yea...." He responded. "Your willing to shoot someone?" She asked. "Okay thats a hard one....i don't know how to shoot a gun....i don't know how to fight either..." V responded. "If i teach you...will you help me?" Krystal asked. V looked at her in the eyes. "You'll teach me?" He asked. "Oh not me." She answered. He looked at her. "T-the other you??" He asked. She nodded. V thought for a moment. "Okay, I'll help." V said. Krystal smiled. "Okay then.." krystal was cut off by a knock. They both looked at the door. "I'll get it." V said. Krystal nodded. V went to the door and opened it. "J-hope....what are you doing here?" V asked. "what are you doing here?" J-hope asked. They both went into silence. "You wanna talk to Krystal?" V asked. J-hope's phone started to ring, He looked at the caller ID and so did V. "Ummmmm.....no...i'm just gonna go.." J-hope said. J-hope started to walk away. "J-hope who's hyomin?" V asked. J-hope turned around and looked at V. "No one.." He said. He then went to his car and left. V closed the door and leaned on it. "No one my .." V whispered to himself. He then went back to the kitchen. "Who was it?" Krystal asked. "J-hope.." V responded. "What did....what did he want?" She asked. "Don't know, he wouldn't say...i told him to come in but then he got a call from hyomin.." V explained. Krystal stopped what she was doing. "Krystal are you okay?" V asked. "yea i'm fine....here eat some pancakes." Krystal responded. Krystal sighed under her breath before she began to eat. She couldn't admit to herself that she was curious on who this Hyomin girl was. While they were eating the door front door opened. "Jung kook want some?" Krystal asked while slightly smiling. "Yea." He responded. She feed him a piece. 

     "Are you guys dating?" V asked. Jung kook choked. "No." Krystal said. Jung kook looked at her. "Oh i thought you were." V said. Jung kook smiled slightly without them noticing. "Well you can have the rest of mine Jung kook." Krystal said while passing her plate to him. Jung kook smiled. "Thank you." He responded. "Why you wearing gloves?" V asked. Jung kook looked at Krystal. "Is he like you too?" V asked. "Yea...he is." Krystal said. "Wait, wait, wait..he knows about you?" Jung kook asked. "Yea a hunter shot him...and he saw." Krystal responded. "Are you okay?" Jung kook asked V. "Yea i'm fine...but i'm still a little shaky." V responded. "Yea i was at first too.." Jung kook said. "She electrocuted someone in front of me." Jung kook said. "Well you burned someone." Krystal said while crossing her arms. Jung kook smiled. "You have fire....powers?" V asked. "yea something like that." Jung kook responded. V looked Jung kook's gloves "So if you touch me..." Jung kook cut off V. "You'll burn, so i wear gloves." Jung kook said. "Woah.." V said. Krystal and jung kook laughed a little. "This is so cool." V said while smiling. "You can't tell anyone." Krystal and jung kook said at the same time. "I know..i'm not stupid." He responded. They all laughed. "So it's only your hands?" V asked. "Yea, but when I get angry or frustrated....or irritated...then my whole body will, you know...burn." Jung Kook answered. "So what about your clothes?? Like what happens to your clothes when you get angry?" V asked. Krystal waited for Jung kook to answer. "Well I don't know....I was when It happened." Jung kook said that caused krystal's eyes to open wide.  "Ummmmm...Anyway, i'm going to take a shower." Krystal said. "Ok." Jung kook and V said. Krystal went upstairs. "You like Krystal don't you?" V asked. "What no..." Jung kook said. "Sure you don't" V said sarcastically. "I don't..." Jung kook responded. "Don't worry i won't tell Krystal.." V said while walking to the sink. "i don't like her.." Jung kook said. "I know you don't like her....you love her.." V responded. Jung kook looked at V. "I saw the way you look at her...You love her....but your afraid of getting rejected..." V explained. V look at Jung kook. Jung kook looked down. "Don't worry i won't say anything..." v said. Jung kook looked at V. "I promise." V said while smiling. "Thank you." Jung kook responded. V smiled. "Your welcome....now give me your plate so I can wash the dishes." V said. Jung kook laughed. "Okay.." Jung kook said while bringing his plate to the sink.