chapter 17

I Wanna Feel Safe

J-hope's pov: 

I walked in my room and sat down on my bed. "Should i have not told Krystal?" I asked my self. Then i frowned. "Why is V always there?" I thought. i stood up and started to walk to the door but my feet stopped. I turned around and looked at my bed. "You still love me J-hope.." Hyomin said while smiling. "I don't love you...i love Krystal..." I said. I then left my room and went to the kitchen. I quietly sat down as i saw Suga talking on the phone while cooking. "Yea hyung......I'll be there tomorrow, Okay?...Alright I'll see you later..." He said before he hung up the phone. He then looked at me. "Dinner is almost ready..." He said as he got back to his cooking. "Hyung-" He cut me off. "Jay...I don't want to here it okay? Clearly sleeping with Hyomin is what's making your old self come back...and i don't like that guy..oh and did you see Krystal today?' He said with a angry tone but is trying not to show it. "Yea...i told her that I slept with Hyomin...and she didn't want anything to do with me...and V is always with her-" He cut me off again. "You see there is something I have in common with Krystal at this moment...I don't want anything to do with you either...and maybe her hanging out with V  or Jung Kook.." I cut him off. "Jung Kook?" I asked. Suga nodded. "Jung Kook seems to have deep interest in Krystal." He said while putting the food on 2 plates. "Jung Kook likes Krystal?" I asked. "He doesn't like her...He loves her. Have you seen the way he looks at her when they talk...he is head over heels for her...I think their good for each other...I ship them more than I ship you with her." He said while giving me a plate. He sat down and started eating his food. "Do you really think that I'm that bad?" I asked. He stopped eating and looked at me. "Jay..when you were in a relationship with Hyomin; i remember when you two had a fight and you stormed out of there like you were done with her...The next day I walked in your room and do you know what I saw? I saw you with another woman...so yea I think your that bad." He explained. "But i was-" He cut me off. "Drunk...you was drunk...and that time is when I didn't even hate Hyomin in fact i felt bad for her...she came to the house after you told her and cried her eyes out while hugging me for comfort....Jay you didn't even lose your ity on the person you love.." He said while looking at me. He got up. "Clean the dishes when your done.." He said as he left. I looked at my plate filled with food. I picked up the plate and threw it to the wall. I sighed. But then I started to think. "Krystal..V..and Jung Kook hasn't been in school for weeks....why is that? What are they doing that's so important?" I asked myself. 

Kangam's pov: 

I walked to Jung Ho Seok's house with Riko. "This is his place." Riko said. I nodded. I focused and I then was able to hear what Jung Ho Seok was saying. "Who's the other guy in the house?" I asked Riko. "That's....his brother..Suga" She answered. I smirked. "Let's go Hyomin..seems like Jung Ho Seok has alot to deal with at this moment.." I started walking. "Kangam...When are you going to see her?" Riko asked. I stopped walking. "I'm not ready to see her.." I answered. "But she's your daughter...You haven't seen her in 16 years..." She said. "I know...and I will see her when I'm ready.." I said. "And when is that? She doesn't know who she is or the truth...she's been suffering her whole life....protecting her in the shadows isn't going to help her forever...You have to talk to her...or it's going to be too late.." She explained. I started walking. "I'll meet her Riko...Just not yet." I answered her. 

8:00 pm Krystal's Pov: 

I walked to the living room. "Oh hey Jung Kook.." I said. "Hey." He said. As I sat next to him, he got up and then went to the basement. I looked at him leaving in confusion. V then came from upstairs and sat down. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Why is Jung Kook ignoring me?" i asked him. "I don't know..." He answered. "Your lying." I said. He looked at me. "Fine...something happened while the other Krystal was here.." He said. I looked at him hoping he would tell me. But he didn't. "Tell me." I said. He smiled. "I can't." I looked at him in confusion yet in frustration. "Because...guy code.." He stood up and then went to the basement. "AISH!" I yelled in frustration. I got up and then went to the basement. "Oh look who we have here the one who ran away in anger." The guy said while looking at me. I looked at him in confusion. "What?" I asked. "The only difference is that your eyes are brown." He ignored my question. I began to realize he was talking about the other me. I sighed. "What did she do now?" I said while gritting my teeth. "She didn't do anything wrong, okay. don't listen to him.." Jung Kook said while working out. I looked at him. "Why are you working out?" I asked as he did push ups. "You need to stay fit..DUHH" He explained. I glared at him. "Krystal I thought we told you to rest." V said while cleaning the place up. "I can't rest and I don't want to.." V looked at me and sighed. "Fine...we'll go.." He said. I smiled. "Thank you thank you thank you." I hugged him and then ran upstairs. 

Author's pov: 

Jung Kook got up. "Why did you do that when you know she hasn't healed yet and look at you...you look exhausted." Jung Kook said. "And you don't?" V said in sarcasm. Jung Kook glared at V and V chuckled. "I'm serious...I am exhausted but I know you and Krystal are exhausted more...You have to do all this brain work stuff and I pretty sure you get a lot of headaches...and not to mention, you had so many nosebleeds already...and Krystal was shot and did you here how the other Krystal screamed....I don't want anyone to get hurt right now...we're too exhausted..we need rest.." Jung Kook explained. V nodded. "I agree with you..but Krystal wont listen, she wants to get revenge on the person that killed Gyuri and she will stop at nothing.." V responded. They both sighed. "Awwww look at you guys..." The guy interrupted their moment. They both glared at him. "I can't believe you guys...I'm actually starting to believe Krystal is more of a man than you two are....and she's a woman." He laughed. Jung Kook grabbed a small towel that was on the table near them and wiped the sweat off his forehead and then threw it at the guy. "AISHHH YOU ...I DON'T WANT YOUR SWEAT ON ME!!!" He yelled. "Then shut up." Jung Kook said while glaring at him. V laughed. "Come on let's go." Jung Kook said. V nodded and followed Jung Kook and started walking up the stairs. "HOW LONG AM I GOING TO BE HERE!" The Guy yelled in frustration. Jung Kook and V turned around and looked at him. "Until we're done with you." They both said at the same time. Then they both continued to walk up stairs and went to the living room. They both sat down and groaned at the fact that the couch was so comfortable. Then Jung Kook's phone rang. Jung Kook picked it up without looking at the caller ID. "Jung Kook.." a guy said while gritting his teeth. "J-hope?" Jung kook thought. "Jung Kook...meet me outside.." J-hope said. Then J-hope hung up the phone. "Who was that?' V asked. 

 "J-hope..." Jung Kook answered. "What does he want?" V asked. Jung Kook shrugged. "He's weird....and a whole..." V said. Jung Kook looked at V in confusion. "J-hope slept with that new girl Hyomin..." V answered Jung Kooks thoughts.  Jung Kook eyes opened wide. "a-and K-Krystal....How is she taking it?" Jung Kook stuttered. "She's turning her emotions for him off.." V stopped talking and realized what he just said. V looked at Jung Kook. "Jung Kook...-" He was cut off by Jung Kook. "She loves him.." Jung Kook said. V could start to hear Jung Kooks voice tremble. "Jung Kook..." V stopped talking. V didn't know what to say to comfort him. Jung Kook got up. V stood up quickly as Jung Kook started walking to the front door. "Where are you going?" V asked. "I'm 100% sure that J-hope has feelings for her...I just need to.." Jung kook left before he finished talking. V ran to the door as Krystal started walking down the stairs. "Where is Jung Kook going?" Krystal asked. V closed the door. "Out..." He answered. "Guy code?" Krystal asked.V looked at Krystal. "I'm going to go lay down.." V said. He then started walking upstairs. "WAIT! Tell me where Jung Kook went..." Krystal said as she looked at him walking up the stairs. V stopped, but didn't bother to turn around. "He went to meet J-hope..." V said. Then he continued walking. Krystal's eyes opened wide. Her instincts were telling her to go find him. She left the house calling out for Jung Kook. "Does Jung Kook know that Jung Ho Seok slept with that girl?" Krystal thought as she went and looked for him. 

10:00pm 

Krystal looked for Jung Kook for hours and yet there was no sign of him. Krystal sighed. "I can't find him..." Krystal said to herself as she walked back home. But then she stopped when she heard two familiar voices. She turned to her left and saw Jung Kook and J-hope looking like their about to fight. "Why would you do that to her you jackass?!?" Jung Kook gritted his teeth. J-hope glared at Jung Kook. Krystal sensed a lot of tension and ran over to them. "Guys lets just step back okay?" Krystal said while pushing them away from each other. J-hope slightly pushed Krystal making sure not to hurt her. "WHY WOULD YOU CARE? DO YOU LOVE HER?!?!" J-Hope yelled at Jung Kook. "AS A MATTER OF FACT I DO!!! I love her." Jung Kook yelled back. Krystal eyes widened. She looked at Jung Kook and J-hope looked at Krystal to see what her reaction would be.  

Kangam's Pov: 

"Their here." Riko said. I nodded. "Let them in..." I responded. She nodded. "You guys can come in now." Riko said. 12 boys then came in my house. They looked at each other awkwardly. "Welcome my sons." I said to them while smiling. They all bowed a 90 degree bow to me. "So...you just went around screwing women and ended up having all of us?" One of them asked. The rest of them tried to hide their laughter. I smiled at him. "Your Kris right?" I asked. He nodded. "All of you have these specific gift am I right?" I looked at all of them. They all nodded. "For example Lay can rewind time...Kris could freeze time...sehun could move things with his mind..etc, etc....you see some of your mothers has gifts like me or had..." Kris cut me off. "You planned us..didn't you?" He asked. I smirked. "Your catching on pretty fast before i could even explain." I responded. Kris smirked back at me. "There's one problem that I have..." I said. They all looked at me in confusion. "I planned on having 13 boys...the problem is the 13th child is a female.."