chapter 1

I Wanna Feel Safe

10 years ago: 6 years old 

9:45 pm. "Why do i always have to go to sleep so early,my friends always sleep late" Krystal said while tucking herslef in bed. she turned off her lamp and drifted off to sleep. A hour passed. 10:45 pm.... The door slamed open, "KRYSTAL......KRYSTAL HONEY WAKE UP NOW!" Her mother yelled in panic. Krystal woke up in fear. "What happed mommy." Krystal's mom looked at her in fear. She grabbed krystal's arm and said "Hide in the closet..and whatever you hear don't come out." She pushed Krystal in the closet in a hurry and gave krystal a kiss on her forhead. "I love you." Krystal's mother said before she closed the closet. Afterwards Krystal's mother fixed Krystal's bed as if she was never there. Then that's when Krystal heard her room door close. Krystal hugged herself she never felt so scared, she knew something is really wrong. Then thats when she heard yelling. "SHE ISN"T HERE SO STOP AND LEAVE!" That is her mothers voice. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME HOW CAN SHE NOT BE HERE!" That is her fathers voice. He walked up to krystal's room and swung it open. He looked at the bed and it looked as if no one was on it. "I told you she isn't here." Her mother said. Krystal looked threw the key hole from the door.Her father turned around and punched her mother in the face. "YOU DEMON WHERE DID YOU TAKE HER!" Thats when her father took out a gun and aimed it at her head. Krystal's mother didn't say anything. BANG! He killed her. Krystal eyes grew wide. But she suddenly felt a strange feeling in her chest. Her heart was beating really fast and without knowing her eyes turned a different color.

The_purple_eye_of_DOOOM_by_AlexandraTheG

She stared at her father with so much hate.  She wanted to kill him she wanted him to die. How can a child think this way. she covered trying not to make any noise. She watched her father as he knelt down and holding her mother while say sorry. "I'm sorry. ..Im so so sorry. Please forgive me...It's not my fault i promise, i was told to do so. You shouldv'e gave me Krystal. They may have her but you wouldn't have to die." He said while crying. Krystal dropped her hand to her side of her body. Thats when it happened. Her killer instinct came out. 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgwCrxYAPhYIIkwKp8oTN

 

She busted the closet door open. Her father started at her in shock. "Krystal.....Krystal im sorry..." her father said while crying. krystal walked up to her father and cupped her left hand to his face. "It's okay daddy..." Her father looked at her. "But...now you have to die as well." Her father looked at her with suprise now realizing her eyes are different. He knew what happened to her. Started from her upper left arm, black venom was going down from her veins into his body. The venom quickly spreaded in his body and quickly made it's way to his heart. He looked at her with wide eyes. "I love you krystal...." His heart then stopped. A tear came out of his right eye as his body dropped to the floor. Krystal eye color turned back to brown. She naturally looked down and saw her father laying there dead. Then She felt a liquid beneath her. She looked to her left and saw her mother with a gun shot on her forhead. She screamed. After about 30 seconds later her next door neighbor ran inside the house and ran searching for Krystal. Her neighbor quickly picked her up and took her out the room and called the police. She sat in the police station for about 7 hours. The police tried to contact her family but they was no where to be found. It's like they don't even exist. All her friends parents denied to keep her in their house with their children. She had no place to go. So she ended up living with her next door neighbor. Year after year people came to kill her but they end up dying. Krystal kills them. Each die's differently. Venom, Heart ripped out, burned to death, electricuted, being choked but there was no sign of physical contact, necked cracked. Well it seems like all the people who tried to kill her in her past died without being touched. But after her eyes turn back to brown she doesn't remeber what happened and she only has visions on how she killed them when she sleeps. She didn't want this to happen. She wanted to live happily with her mom. She missed her mothers cookinng, the kiss she gives to krystal on her forehead, her hugs, she missed her moms voice. She felt so safe with her mother but now everytime she feels like something bad is going to happen. She was afraid that she couldn't have that anymore. Afraid that she wasn't gonna have what her mother always gave her.......which is love...