Attending Hell.

Our Not-So-Perfect Love Story.

 


Updated on the 19th of May 2013.

Chapter 6 : Attending Hell.
You let out a soft scoff before whispering, "Thank you, Sehun."


Han Jin Sae.

"W-What-How?" you croaked out as he cupped your cheeks. "I recognize these pair of eyes and this beautiful voice anywhere." he smiled before he let go of your cheeks to pull you in for a hug. It really is him. No wonder his touch felt so familiar. You smiled before returning him the hug. "You still smell good." he joked as you pulled away from the hug. "And you're still a dork. A major one." you emphasized on the word 'major'. "After ten years.." he whispered as you nodded your head. "We didn't turn out so bad, hmm?" he tilted his head sideways as you smiled. "I missed you." you whispered as a tear rolled down you cheek. "Silly girl," he cupped your cheeks again to wipe away the tears forming in your eyes. "I'm here to stay now. I'm not leaving." he assured you as he shook your face a little before letting your face go. "Shouldn't you share her with me?" you hear a voice speaking up from behind you down the hall. You turned around only to see another familar looking guy. He walked up towards you and Yunho turned you around by your shoulders to face him.

"M-Minnie..?" you tilted your head a little as he nodded his head. "It's me, Jinnie." he smiled before taking a step closer towards you. "Remember me? Good old, Minnie?" his lips tugged upwards a little before pulling you into a hug. "It really is you." you breathed out before your arms could make their way around his waist. "It's me." he assured as his grip around your waist tightened. He pulled away to give you one of those goofy grins that you could recognize anywhere. "Man, it's been so long." he breathed out as you pressed your lips together. You turned around to pull Changmin to stand beside Yunho. You crossed your arms in front of your chest to look at the both of them. They definitely turned out better than expected. Sure you knew they would turn out to be good looking but not this good looking. They were such cuties as a kid and now they were two handsome guys. "Like what you see?" Changmin asked as you shook your head with a soft "Nah."

Changmin and Yunho's mouth gawked open before Yunho tapped your left side of your head while Changmin tapped you on the right. You reached out to hold one of Changmin's and Yunho's hand before saying, "Both of you turned out to be amazing. Amazing looking guys. With a sweet heart." you smiled as you let go of their hands. "So when does university start?" that was the first question Yunho asked as the three of you sat down on the floor of the vocal room. "In a few days." you muttered under your breath before resting your head down on Yunho's lap with your legs on top of Changmin's thighs. To other's it would seem like these two boys like you but to you three, this was pretty normal. To be precise, this was exactly how you would lie down back in the province after a long and tiring day at a park or wherever. "I have to admit, I actually miss this." Changmin chuckled as he tapped his fingers on your legs. You playfully lifted your leg and placed it down, making him chuckle again.

The door crept open and a few guys came in but you didn't bother to lift your head up. Instead you wanted to spend as much time as you could with them as when you start attending university and live in the dorms there, it would be hard to meet up with them.

Narrator.
Minho, Luhan, Jonghyun along with Lay decided to go to the vocal room and wait for the rest of their members to come in. At the same time the four of them decided to converse with one another as they headed towards the vocal room. When Minho entered, his eyes widened at the sight but he wasn't the only one. Jonghyun cleared his throat but neither Jin Sae, Changmin or Yunho lifted their heads to look at him. The three of them just missed each other so much, the world around them didn't exist anymore. "What the hell?" Luhan muttered softly before they took their seats on the floor opposite them in the room. Silently while Jonghyun and Lay were the only ones having a conversation, Minho and Luhan were the only two who stared at the three people opposite the room.

What is their relationship with one another? Minho thought as he squinted his eyes. Is she a player? Going after three guys at once. Sehun and these two. Luhan snapped in his mind as he stared at the three of them. They somehow managed to smile a little when they saw her laughing her heart out. "I-I didn't do that!" she couldn't hold her laughter in as Yunho leaned closer to her face. "Yes you did! You even lied to me at first!" he grinned before Changmin tickled her sides, causing her to laugh even louder. "S-Stop it!" she cried in between her laughters that filled the room and grabbed Jonghyun's and Lay's attention. "Hyung," Jonghyun called out across the room. The three of them stopped laughing to look at who spoke up. "Oh, Jonghyun." Yunho said in a normal tone after his chuckles died down. "You know Jin Sae?" he asked as Yunho smiled widely before glancing down at the girl on his lap. "Of course I know this dork." he chuckled before she poked his cheek.

"You're not that great of a person either, Yun-O." he chuckled again before holding onto her hand. "Oh really now?" He sent a look to Changmin who understood it completely. She followed his gaze only to meet with Changmin's smirk. Yunho held her down by her shoulders as Changmin reached to the sides of her waist to tickle her. "Y-You guys are demons!" She cried through her laughters as she tried hard to stop. The four boys watching this were stunned but they found it cute. At least Jonghyun and Lay did. "You didn't really answer Jonghyun's question." Minho said as the three of them stopped their actions to look at him. Minho gulped, but he didn't regret asking what he did. "We were close friends back in the province. When we came here, we sort of drifted apart from Jin Sae." Changmin explained as Minho nodded his head.

"Then why did she come here in the first place when she could just stay there?" 

Han Jin Sae.
You turned to glare at Luhan before pushing yourself off to sit up properly with your legs away from Changmin's thighs. "I don't get it. What's wrong with you?" you asked him as he was taken back by your question. "J-Jin Sa-" Lay tried to call you out but you held a hand up. "Is it an apology that you want?" you asked as you got up. "Jin Sae." Yunho called you out but you ignored him. "Fine. I'm sorry for bumping into thus making you fall down to the ground. I didn't know your what that precious to the extend where it can't touch the ground." You could see Minho, Lay and Jonghyun's eyes widening but you didn't care. Since Luhan wasn't going to say anything, you turned around to face Changmin and Yunho who was still sitting down on the ground. You crouched down in front of them before reaching for their hands. "Yun-O, Minnie." you called out softly as they let out a soft "Hmm?"

"I'll be staying in the dorms at the Seoul National University. So it may be a little hard to meet up but whenever I'm free, I'll be sure to meet up with you guys. It's been great meeting you guys but I have to go now. Apparently someone burst my bubble of 'happiness' today." you emphasized on the word 'happiness' to indicate that it was pretty rare for you to be happy. "Come here." Yunho said as he pulled your hand to hug you tight. Changmin followed right after him to form a group hug. "Take care of yourself alright?" Changmin whispered as you nodded your head. "How much you want to bet she's going to fall in love there?" Changmin asked Yunho as you broke the group hug. "I'll bet my phone." Yunho grinned as you smacked the both of them at their heads. "Idiots." you muttered under your breath before they both grinned at you. "We love you too."


"Well, look on the bright side. They have good food here." Kyungsoo raised two thumbs up before you glared at him. "I'd rather eat my own foot." Some of them chuckled before they gave you a hug. They walked you to your new university which was a pretty far distance but they insisted on walking to spend more time with you. They knew the moment you started attending university, you'll probably be more focused and won't have much time for them. Even they knew that. After everyone gave you a hug, there was one person who still haven't given you a hug yet. "Alright, let's leave them to have their moment." Kai announced as they waved at you one last time before leaving you with Sehun. "Remember to call us got it?!" Chanyeol piped up as Baekhyun grinned. "Remember to dress up prettily everyday!" Baekhyun beamed as you nodded your head. "We love you!" the five of them chimed as you waved them goodbye.

Sehun used his finger to tilt your head to face him again. "Give me some of your affections, hmm?" he asked as you chuckled. Your bags were on the ground beside you and you were ready to go in. For some reason if it was possible, you'd rather take Sehun in than your bags. "Remember to eat and get enough rest. University is a pain in the but it'll be worth it once you graduate. Don't put too much make up, you look horrible in that. You look great just like this." he cupped your cheeks before smiling. "Make a lot of new friends and I know what you're thinking. 'I'm going to hate everyone there.' Well boohoo Miss Pessimistic. Everyone deserves a chance to be your friend."

"Really Sehun? Really? Even Luhan?" You tilted your head as he let go of your cheeks to drop his hands at his sides. "Fine, maybe other than that guy but you know what I mean. You may never know that these people here might change your life. And as much as I hate to admit it, Luhan may be one of them." You pressed your lips into a thin line before he took a step closer to close the gap between the two of you. "Look, you have so much to offer to everyone. Me and the boys, would love the be the only ones you share it with but others should have a chance to experience a wonderful friendship with you. Maybe even a relationship while you're at it."

"I'm not interest-"

"Try telling me that after a few months of attending here. You're bound to fall in love. Whether you like it or not." He smiled softly before leaning in closer to your face to give you a kiss on the forehead. He leaned away and whispered, "I love you. I really do. It aches my heart to see you with another guy but as long as you're happy, I'll be happy too. Make sure that you're happy and everything will be alright for me too." You gulped before gazing down to the ground. He reached for your hands to hold them tight as you gaze up to his eyes again. "But hey, being friends with affections, isn't that bad now is it? We talk freely like best friends but at the same time, we're doing all of this." he chuckled before you nodded your head. "Stay safe and I'll be expecting a call or a text every night before you sleep, got it?" he let go of your hands to ruffle your hair. "Got it." you nodded before he picked up your bags to hand it to you. You didn't have much with you. All you have was your bagpack, a hand carry luggage along with a suitcase with rollers at the bottom.

"Think of me too." he grinned before you rolled your eyes at him. "So, goodbye?" he waved as he took a step back. "Goodbye." you nodded before he turned around to walk away. You let out a soft sigh as you watched him walk away slowly. Unexpectedly he turned around and jogged back towards you. He cupped your cheeks before whispering, "I swear this will be the last time." Before you knew it, he was pressing his lips against yours. Your eyes widened as he pulled away. "I'm sure that will make you think a lot of me. Take care." he moved his hands from your cheeks to pinch your nose. He turned around and jogged away.

You let out a soft scoff before whispering, "Thank you, Sehun."

You turned around to face the university as you let out a heavy sigh. Before you could take a step towards the entrance you hear a voice saying "Looks like someone is eager to attend this university." You froze the moment that voice sounded so familiar. Terribly familiar. You turned your head to meet Luhan's eyes that was just a few steps away from you. "Really? You're going to pick a fight with me early in the morning? On the first day of university?" He smiled in amusement before shaking his head. "No, that'll be a waste of time. Good luck carrying all your things into your dorm."

He leaned closer to whisper, "It's a long walk from the university to the campus." he saluted you with two fingers before 'cooly' walking into the university. You looked up to the sky before whispering, "Lord, give me the strength to attend hell and not kill that while I'm at it."