Damn It.

Our Not-So-Perfect Love Story.

 


Updated on the 30th of May 2013.

Chapter 10 : Damn It.
This was going to be a rough year if you don't pay attention and you knew that.


Han Jin Sae.

"Are you dating anyone?" CL asked the moment your eyelids fluttered open. "W-What?!" you raised your voice as you jerked backwards until your head came in contact with the bedrest. "Tell me now, are you?" She asked as you gulped. You shook your head before furrowing your eyebrows. "Why?" you asked her as she let out a soft sigh before sitting on the end of your bed. "Are you really sure you're not dating anyone? We're roomies you know. We should have this..how do you put this.." she tried to use hand gestures to make you understand. You tapped her head before nodding your head. "I get it, like..some sort of roommate bond?" You asked as she nodded her head. "I would like it if we could trust one another." She added before you pressed your lips together. "Sure, why not?" you shrugged your shoulders and this time she turned to face you and pinned you against the bedrest by your shoulders.

"So don't lie to me. Are you, or are you not dating anyone?" she asked as you raised two hands in front of your chest as she let go of you. "I'm.." her eyes widened as you leaned closer after dropping your hands down. "..not." her smile fell but she flicked your forehead. "Wow, thanks for the great start to my day." you said as you got up and you could hear her chuckling. "Why are you asking me this anyway?" you asked her but she gave you a mischievous look before shrugging her shoulders. "Oh, I don't know." She said before she got up with a bag over her shoulder. "Hurry up and get ready. I'll walk you to your first class."

"Alright ma'am." you saluted her with two fingers before you left to the bathroom. After 30 minutes you were already walking down the halls in the university as she walked you to your first class of the week, History class. The joy of learning History is so overwhelming you could cry and just fail. The hate you have for History is unlimited but you still get good grades for history because of the head racking nights before the exams. "Here's your class." she pointed at the door and you sighed. "Can't you come with me?" you asked her and she shook her head. "Sorry, I have Maths now and later I have Science." she bit her lower lip but you patted her shoulder. "It's alright, I know you would want me there too." she pushed your hand off before chuckling. "Yeah yeah yeah Miss Sass, get into your class. I'll save you a seat in the cafeteria. Keep your eyes opened." she narrowed her eyes at you before you showed an O.K. sign.

You let out a heavy breath before twisting the doorknob open. When you came in, you could see all eyes on you as if you've commited a crime. You closed the door and the teacher cleared as she took a good look at you. You looked down on your clothes and wondered if they were innapropriate but that was impossible. You were wearing jeans along with a white tank top. The girls here weren't even close to covering their bodies so she couldn't possibly say anything about your clothing. "You're Han Jin Sae?" she asked as you nodded your head. "Come here." She said you clicked your tongue before making your way towards her. Hell this isn't even a class. It was like a huge auditorium filled with tables and chairs along with human beings everywhere. There were roughly more than 140 students in here.

When you reached her table she took out a bunch of books and placed it in front of you on the table. "If you're wondering why there are so many students here, it's just to make it easier teaching all students that have History at one time. We're short on teachers here so this is the method we teach our students. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask, Miss Han." you nodded your head before taking the paper she told you to sign along with your books. "A-All you need to do is sign, why are you taking the paper?" she asked as you smirked. "I'm going to read the rules I have to abide by here." Her eyes widened but you smiled at her and gave her a slight bow as you made your way to find an empty seat. The front row was empty and mostly everyone occupied the seats in the back. 

You ignored the looks you were getting so you just sat on the front row. You hear a girl saying "Seems like she's one of those smart es." you scoffed before you hear the teacher shouting at her, "You mind your language Lizzy!" You turned around to look at her, "At least I'm trying to learn something in here. Something you should try doing." You could hear the room was starting to fill up with 'Ooh-s' after your comeback for her. Before she could say anything, the teacher used a cane to bang the white board to grab everyone's attention. "I'm sure you all know me. I'm Mrs.Jin. Your History teacher of the year. If you do my work, we'll get along just fine. Alright, take out your textbooks and we'll start with the passage reading."

Just then a person came beside you and placed his things before taking a seat. You turned to face him and Minho smiled at you. "What are you doing here?" you whispered but he placed a finger on your lips. "Shh.. Let's read the passage before we get in trouble." he smiled before he pulled his finger away. You shrugged it off and tried to move your seat away from him but he reached for your wrist. "Don't sit somewhere else. Sit here with me." you glanced at him holding onto your wrist and you could here gasps in the room. "C'mon, I don't want to look like an idiot who chose to sit beside you but the moment I sit down, you leave." You sighed before you looked at him. "I didn't ask you to sit here." you said but he pulled you down to sit back down and he let go of your wrist. "I know, but I want you here beside me. I promise I won't bother you." he smiled before he flipped open the book for you to read.

"I swear, on the first day here I'm going to get haters." you muttered under your breath and you could hear a soft chuckle. You turned to look at Minho and he smiled at you. "You won't get haters. Not with me around." he smiled as you rolled your eyes at him to read the passage. 'You don't get it. You may be the reason why I may get haters.' you thought after letting out a sigh. Just then you hear the teacher calling your name and you looked up. "Even though you're a new student, I'll need you to write a full report on a few topics I'll let you choose from. You may wonder why you're the only one doing this because if you were to be here last year, you would get a head start on it but since you entered this year, I'm afraid you have a lot to catch up on. Before you leave the lesson ends, come to the front and I'll give you a list for you to choose from." You nodded your head before you breathed out heavily. This was going to be a rough year if you don't pay attention and you knew that.

You could hear Minho wanting to say something but he kept quiet the moment the teacher cleared before she asked one of the students to read the whole passage and told the rest to keep shut. You mentally thanked her and flipped your page to where that student was going to read from when a small paper was placed on top of the page. 

I'll help you with your report. :)

You glanced at Minho and he was 'focusing' on the passage as the student continued to read. Well, it couldn't hurt writing back to him.

How nice, but no thanks.

It wasn't even a few seconds when he placed another small piece of paper on the sentence the student was reading out loud.

You need my help, I'm sure of it.

You let out a soft scoff before you replied the message.

A little cocky now aren't we?

You could hear him chuckle a little before another piece of paper was placed on your book. 

I'm currently learning from the devil herself.

"You little-" you cursed a little as you turned to point at him. "Mr.Choi Minho and Miss Han Jin Sae, what are the two of you doing?" you hear the teacher raise her voice and the person reading the passage stopped immediately. You clicked your tongue before facing front when she was already standing in front of the two of you. She snatched the paper you were holding before she read it outloud to the class. Thank God it was just one message and the previous small papers were swiftly hidden under Minho's textbook. "Where are the rest? Give me the rest of the papers. I know this isn't it." she said as she glanced at both you and Minho as she gestured with her hand. Damn it.

You could see Minho gulping from the corner of your eye and you looked away. It seems like the teachers here doesn't care if you're a celebrity or not. She'll treat you just the same as the rest. He lifted his textbook up and she took away all the papers before she read it outloud to the class. "How sweet. Already on the first day, Miss Han has an admirer." the teacher teased as the whole class laughed along with whistles from the dickheads guys in the class. "Both of you, get out of my class and stay out until the lesson is over. Try not to show your love or make too much of noise, it'll interrupt my class. Oh and Mr.Choi, don't think just because you're an idol you get a special treatment. You should know me by now." she said as you were the first one to get up and leave the room. You let out a puff as you sat down outside of the class, leaning your back against the wall when you felt Minho sitting down beside you. "S-Sorry." he apologized when you got up to sit somewhere further away from him.

"Look I was just trying to help." he said as he got up to sit closer but you kept moving away from him each time he said something. "Fine, I won't say anything. Will you please stop shifting away from me?" he said as he finally gave up on trying to sit beside you. He got up and walked back to the class door as he sat down by the door, leaning his back against the wall. "Great, now I look like the bad person." You muttered to yourself when you hear him replying your thoughts. "You are the bad person here." You let out a scoff before you walked back towards him to sit down beside him on the floor with your legs crossed. "Well it's not my fault I decided to be 'nice' and reply your little 'love letters'."

You could see his cheeks blushing a little and he rolled his eyes at you. "Those weren't love letters for your information. However, I would be interested in writing you a few if you want." He wiggled his eyebrows before you gave him a smack on the shoulder. "I was just kidding." he chuckled as he let out a sigh. You could feel him staring at you as you were staring at the ground. "Stop staring at me, it's weird." you said as he brushed your hair away from your shoulders. You shuddered at the sudden action but Minho found that cute. Your eyes widened as you turned to look at him. "How about taking up my offer to help you on your report? I don't take 'no' for an answer." he smiled before you gulped. You gently pushed him away by his shoulders before looking away. "What the hell." 

"So I'll take that as a yes?" You scoffed before you turned to look at him. "You don't know when to give up, do you?" He shook his head before he gave a smile that you swore it could melt any girl's heart.