Detention.

Our Not-So-Perfect Love Story.

 


Updated on the 2nd of June 2013.

Chapter 11 : Detention.
"Aleady on the first day and she has a boyfriend." he muttered to himself before he walked.


Narrator.

"Hmm..She has history now." Luhan muttered under his breath as he peeked at the schedule in his hands. "What are you reading?" Xiumin, who was sitting beside him asked as he leaned closer towards Luhan. "N-Nothing, move away." Luhan said as he pushed Xiumin away before he shoved the schedule in his pocket. "I bet she's having hell in that class if Mrs.Jin is her teacher." he managed to make himself smile as Xiumin raised an eyebrow. "If who gets Mrs.Jin as her teacher?" Xiumin asked as Luhan smirked. "Jin Sae." he blurted out and his eyes widened the moment he realized he had just said that outloud. "Uh, I mean-" Xiumin laughed out loud, not because of what Luhan had said, because of the way Luhan was reacting after he had said it. Luhan was finding looking through millions of lies in his mind to cover up what he had just said but it was useless because none of it could be used.

"Kim Min Seok! Luhan! Pay attention and stop laughing like morons! By the end of this class, I expect the two of you to be done with your work." Mr.Wong, their Maths teacher pointed the marker at them before he turned around to continue writing the equations on the whiteboard. "Isn't he the one who came by the cafe the other day?" Park Bom leaned closer towards CL to whisper that into her ear. CL nodded before she glanced again at where Park Bom had pointed. "He's cocky though. We all know cockiness isn't a good thing." CL smiled at the memory when she instantly clicked with Jin Sae the moment she stepped into her dorm.

"Oh well, can't get the best of both worlds now can we?" Park Bom breathed out before she continued to write the equations on the board. "What do you mean best of both worlds?" CL asked as Bom blinked at her. "Sorry, what?" CL chuckled softly before shaking her head. Even though Park Bom was a year older than CL, she still needed to join the Maths class CL was in as she was pretty weak in Maths that she needed to attend two classes of Maths. It's not to say Park Bom was dumb, she was actually pretty smart but she kept on failing her Maths exam as the moment she enters the exam hall, everything she had learnt faded away. That's why she needed to join the Maths class along with the people a year younger than her.

"Now your turn, tell me something." Minho said as he poked her arm. "Forget it, I didn't as you to tell out your whole life story." she scoffed as she pushed his hand away. "Although it is very entertaining." she said sarcastically before she gave him a smirk. "Wow, are you really going to hide everything from me?" he tried to squeeze at least a story from her but she wouldn't tell him anything. Instead, for the past 30 minutes, he's been trying to make her laugh with the funny incidents he's had with SHINee and she wasn't going to lie, it was pretty funny but she managed to hide her laughter by looking away from him. "Don't you feel bad not telling me anything?" he pouted slightly before he let out a puff. "Nope."

"Don't you have the urge to just tell me a story?"

"Nope."

"Just a short one?"

"No thanks."

"With just five lines?" he held up one hand emphasizing his point but she shook her head before she said, "Not even close."

"Damn it." he hissed as he leaned away from her until his back came in contact with the wall. She managed to crack into a smile before she let out a sigh. "So how abou-","When I was born," she breathed out and he completely shut his mouth when she was finally giving into him. Even if it was just a short story with 15 lines, he wouldn't mind as long as she was going to talk. He's been talking for a quite a while now just to keep the conversation going and he felt good that she was going to speak too. "My parents were expecting a baby boy instead of a baby girl." Minho gave a weird expression but he smiled and made hand gestures to make sure she kept going. No way in hell he would let her stop there.

"For some odd reason when I was born, it shocked the living life out of everyone." she sighed at the incident her mother had told her a few years back. "Even the doctors?" he raised an eyebrow before she nodded her head. "Even the doctors."

"How could they mix up the gender?" Minho asked as he was rather interested in the story as he's never heard of this before. "It turns out that the machine they were using had malfunctions to show the gender of males only." He wanted to say something but she went on. "The funnier thing was that my parents actually bought tons of boy's things because they really thought I was going to be a boy." Minho couldn't help but smile and he even forgot what he was going to say before she even started speaking. "Don't just sit there and not say anything." she nudged him using her elbow at his arm. He reacted quick and asked whatever that popped into his mind so he wouldn't look like an . "W-What did your parents buy?" she gave him a weird look before she breathed out, "Are you serious?"

He bit his lower lip before he gulped. "Well you did say you wanted me to say something." She let out a sigh before she tried to remember. "I remembered they bought a lot of baby boy clothes and I had to wear them. Other boys thought I was a boy and I'm not going to lie but, even girls thought I was a pretty handsome baby boy." she smiled a little as Minho's lips twitched upwards a little. "There was once, a girl came up to me and asked me to be her play date. Until my mom told her I was a girl. She was so embarassed the girl ran away from me and I never saw her again." she chuckled softly before she sighed.

At that point Minho smiled and wondered why she never smiled like this. A girl like her with a smile like this, she could easily win anyone's hearts with this. It was like a million dollar smile. He's never exactly seen her smile like this before and he definitely wants to see more of this instead of her glaring at him.Well he did see her smile when she was drunk but this smile was far more genuine and beautiful. 

Han Jin Sae.
"So-" Minho's voice trailled off and his hand froze at the side of your face. He pulled his hand back from your face before God knows what he was going to do when the both of you hear a boy clearing his throat from down the hall. The two of you turn your heads to see a familiar looking body shape walking towards the both of you. You leaned back and ended up bumping into Minho's chest. "Sorry." you apologized as he chuckled before ruffling your hair. "No sweat." you swatted his hand away before you fixed your hair. "Ain't nobody gave you the permission to touch my hair." you said as you finished fixing your hair before looking at him. "Well no one said I couldn't-" he said as he tried to pat your head but you held up a finger in front of his face. "Don't even try." you said and he pulled his hand away.

"Well, seems like the two of you make the perfect two peas in the pot." you hear a guy snapping in front of you and the two of you turn to face him. Minho scoffed before he stood up. "What's your deal?" Minho asked calmly before Luhan glanced at you. Luhan shrugged his shoulders before he completely ignored Minho's question to turn to crouch down in front of you. You backed away from him until your back came in contact with the wall but he placed both of his hands against the wall at the sides of your head as he leaned closer with his chest just inches away from yours. "Dude what the hell?" you said as you stared into his eyes. His expression was a little shocked but that expression didn't stay long as it was replaced with a smirk.

"Do you remember?" he asked as he tilted his head. "Remember what?" you snapped at him as you pushed him away but he wouldn't move his hands away. It was like he was caging you in with the help of the wall. "Oh, you don't remember?" he smirked and you had a disgust look plastered on your face that Minho pulled Luhan away. "What are you trying to do to her?" Minho questioned as he gripped onto Luhan's collar. "Who are you? Her boyfriend?" Luhan pushed Minho's hands away and much to your dismay, the door opened revealing Mrs.Jin. "My my my, there's two boys after you?" Minho gulped and let go of Luhan's collar. "Han Jin Sae, I must say, you're pretty impressive." she smirked and you swear you just wanted to smack her face with a baseball bat her face would be rearranged.

"The three of you are being too noisy and you're interrupting my class. Detention. All three of you. I'd expect you to be in room 304 after your classes at 3.00p.m. sharp." she turned around and you rolled your eyes at them. "Great, just great." you breathed out and Mrs.Jin turned around to point at Luhan. "Aren't you supposed to be in class?" she raised an eyebrow and he gulped. "I..I was just-"

"Extra hour of detention, Luhan." she smirked before you snickered. "You too Miss Han." she pointed at you and your mouth gawked open. "I wasn't even doing anythi-!"

"Shall I add another hour?" she asked as she cocked her head sideways. "Serves you right." Luhan snapped at you and she turned to point at Luhan. "You, an extra hour." you scoffed at Luhan before showing him your tongue. "You too Miss Han. The both of you, extra two hours." she said as she held up two fingers. "But I didn't even do shi-"

"Would you like three extra hours? Or is two enough already?" You breathed out heavily before you forced out a smile. "No ma'am." You clenched your fists behind your back and she smiled. "Good, now you and Minho can come in. Luhan, get back to your class. And trust me, I would know if you're in class or not." she said as she pulled Minho in by his ear and Minho pulled your hand to follow him back into class. Luhan scoffed as he turned around to walk back to his class. "Already on the first day and she has a boyfriend." he muttered to himself before he walked.