In This Together.

Our Not-So-Perfect Love Story.

 


Updated on the 2nd of July 2013.

Chapter 30 : In This Together.
"I could say the same for you too."

"Yeah but I'm different."


Narrator.
"Whose hungry?!" Kyungsoo beamed as he shot up from his seat. "Just make us some food." Kai waved a hand and Kyungsoo pulled him up by his wrist. "You're helping me. ." Kyungsoo snapped at Kai before pulling him by his ear to the kitchen. "Ouch ouch ouch! Hands off the ear!" Kai hissed as he swatted Kyungsoo's hand away as they made their way towards the kitchen. The rest of you guys just chuckled before one another started to tell stories in which you just listened.

When Kyungsoo came out of the kitchen, everyone was ready and they were hungry to eat. She on the other hand widened her eyes when the food smelled so familiar to her nose. It triggered her memory when her mom would always cook normal ramen for her along with an egg on top with two sausages at the side of the bowl on the soup. When Kyungsoo placed the bowl in front of her as well with bowls in front of all the boys. Just looking at the bowl of ramen in front of you, made you tear up a little.

"Mom! I'm home!" you beamed as you entered the house. "It's been a long day." you muttered under your breath but then you felt a hug from behind and you turn around only to hug your mother back. "I missed you!" she squealled along with you before you hugged her tight. "So, how was my little angel's day today?"

"I'm no angel."

"Says the angel herself." your mom snapped back and you scrunched your nose a little before you smiled. "It was alright but-" before you could go on, grumbles from your stomach interrupted you. "I'm guessing someone's a little hungry?"

"It's a lot more than just a little." you muttered and she pushed you to sit down by the dining table. "I'll be quick!" she winked at you before she dashed into the kitchen. Within 10 minutes, she came out with a bowl of ramen, an egg on top along with two pieces of sausages at the side of the bowl and she placed it in front of you. "Eat up." she smiled as she patted your head. "You're a life saver." you beamed before you took the chopsticks from her hands when she passed it to you. "You're mine too." she whispered before she gave a kiss on your head.

She breathed in and breathed out heavily and all the boys stopped eating the moment they noticed she wasn't eating. "A-Are you alright?" Sehun asked and she nodded her head before pressing her lips together along with furrowing her eyebrows to surpress the tears but it was hopeless. "I-Is there something wrong with your food?" Suho asked worriedly and she shook her head before a tear rolled down her cheek.  "I-It's impossible! This is her favorite!" Kyungsoo said before she spoke. "I-It's just,"

"My mom used to make this all the time whenever I'm feeling tired, hungry or just.. missing her cooking." she muttered softly before she looked up at Kyungsoo. "You'd always make it the way she did." she whispered and Kyungsoo felt a pang at his heart when he realized that too. His cooking style and her mother's were nearly the same and that's why she felt emotional now. Soon, the tears rolled down her cheek and the boys couldn't stand to watch her cry. "I-I think you shouldn't eat this-" Baekhyun, who was beside her tried to drag the bowl away but she held onto his hands. "N-No! I'll eat it." she forced the words out of before she pulled the bowl back to place it in front of her. "Kyungsoo made this. I'll eat it." she mumbled softly before she let out a sigh, along with a few tears.

"J-Jin Sae, you don't have to-" Kyungsoo's voice trailled off when she gripped onto the chopsticks. "I can do it." she nodded approvingly before she looked down onto the bowl in front of her. "Jin Sae.." A few of the boys chorused her name softly when she lifted up some ramen with her chopstick. She opened slightly to take a mouthful but she couldn't find the strength to chew it. The moment the ramen entered , the taste was exactly the same to when she'd usually eat this back in the province, it stinged her heart badly but knowing her friend made this, she wanted to show that she appreciated his cooking. She gripped onto the chopsticks as she chewed slowly with the tears streaming down her face.

"Jin Sae, please." Suho pleaded as the rest couldn't help it but tear when she cried. She swallowed hard before she lifted the chopsticks up to lift up some ramen and put it into again. The six boys stared at her as she tried to eat but soon she gave out a soft laugh when she noticed everyone was staring at her. "S-Stop staring and eat." she croaked out as she chewed. The tears never stopped flowing and she made it look like crying meant nothing to her but in actuality, she was hurting so much she just wants all of this to stop. The moment she had another mouthful of ramen, Sehun grabbed the chopsticks from her hands before slamming it on to the table before he pulled her in for a hug. She couldn't help but hug him tightly back before she sobbed into his chest, not being able to chew the food in anymore.

"Shh.. It's alright.. It's alright." Sehun whispered before the other five boys just put down their chopsticks before they pushed their bowl away.

They didn't have the appetite to eat anymore and it was clear that they just wanted her to feel alright again. "I miss her so much." Jin Sae croaked out softly after she swallowed hard as Sehun his lips as he took in a shaky breath. "I know you do. I know." Sehun hushed her as he her hair.

Han Jin Sae.
You opened your eyes to realize you were back in your dorm and your eyes were feeling sore but you managed to open them. You turned to look at the time and it was only 4.02a.m. but you have no intentions of going back to sleep. There was a note beside your clock and you took it before you attempt to read it.

You fell asleep right after you cried and.. let's just say I carried you back here. I know it's going to be hard on you but you've got to try alright? There are people here in this university that can make you happy. I know they can. You need to believe that too and, have a great day today, Jin Sae. - Sehun.

After a while of just lying down on the bed, you decided to get up and wash up. After that you were dressed in casual clothings because honesly, you couldn't care less on how you looked like. You walked aimlessly down the hallways until you reached your locker. You opened your locker and a letter fell from it and you bent down to pick it up. Opening the letter, you tried to read what it was written.

I hope you still remember our plan tonight and I know it may seem really sudden but, it'll be worth it, okay? I hope to see you there. I have a lot planned for us and, I just hope you show up. - Minho

You nodded slowly and just then you could feel a head over your shoulder. Turning around slowly you met with Minho's eyes. "What the hell?" you muttered softly and he chuckled when he heard you curse. He leaned away and you faced front to stare at your locker. "Minho!" you hear a girl calling him out and based on that voice, it was Sulli. You gulped before turning to look at Sulli smile at Minho. Her smile was precious in a sense where she could radiate the happiness in her. Right on cue, Luhan was coming from the opposite direction. When you closed your locker he was leaning on the locker beside yours. "Mind you, we have class starting soon." Luhan said as he gripped onto your wrist but then you pulled your hand back.

"Minho-ah, are you free tonight?" Sulli asked and Minho gave her a pitiful smile before he shook his head. "I'm going out tonight."

"By chance, are you free later?" Luhan asked you and you shook your head. You and Minho glanced at each other at the same time before you two pointed at one another. "I'm going out with this person." Minho chorused at the same time you did when you pointed at him. Sulli's eyes widened and so did Luhan's. Luhan let out a cough before he leaned away from the locker. "Y-Yeah? Well, I'm going out with Sulli too." you pressed your lips together before you turned to look at Sulli who was clueless but soon she smiled and nodded her head. "I didn't ask." you said bluntly before you brush past Luhan's arm to get to your next class.

Narrator.
"Really? Have fun!" Minho beamed before he patted Sulli on the shoulder before he turned to smirk at Luhan. After that Minho walked to his next class and Sulli gulped when she looked at Luhan. "Why did you do that for?"

"Why did you agree then?"

"W-Well.." she croaked out softly and Luhan sighed. "Look, we all know you like Minho." Luhan breathed out and Sulli chuckled silently. "Oh yeah? We all know you l-like Jin Sae too."

"What the fu-I do not like her. I don't." Luhan answered sternly and Sulli walked to lean against Jin Sae's locker before Luhan leaned against the locker beside Sulli. "Yes you do. Look at the way you look at her when you're jealous the moment you heard she's going out with Minho."

"I could say the same for you too."

"Yeah but I'm different."

"How are you different?" Luhan asked with an amused tone as he stared across the hall.

"I actually admit that I like him. The faster you admit that, the better your heart will feel." Sulli smiled softly before Luhan shrugged it off. How does it feel like to know when you like someone? That book he's been reading, 101 Guide on Love For Idiots isn't really helping but hell, he still reads it and day by day he's getting more immersed into the book that he's going insane. "Are you serious about tonight?" Sulli asked and Luhan wanted to say no but the moment Jin Sae's voice rang at the back of his head and he could sense that maybe she was a bit jealous, Luhan blurted out a soft, "Of course. I'll pick you up. Try to find out where they're going from Minho and I'll try to find out where they're going from Jin Sae."

"Luhan." Sulli called him out before he could walk away. "Yeah?" he stopped walking and turned around to face her. "Are we in this together?"

Luhan was still unsure of his feelings for Jin Sae but he does know that he doesn't want Jin Sae around Minho. With that being said, Luhan smirked before he nodded his head. "We're in this together."