Not What He Wanted.

Our Not-So-Perfect Love Story.

 


Updated on the 28th of June 2013.

Chapter 28 : Not What He Wanted.

"A-And you can get fat if you keep sleeping so much."

"That's fine by me.."


Han Jin Sae.
Two days have passed and you were still in the province. Only difference is Luhan called Kris to come pick him up to bring him back to the campus while Sehun went back to bring the rest of the guys here for the funeral two days ago.. Your father was contacted along with your stepfather. Man, if only you'd see the way these two men bicker with one another on who loved your mother most. It was like a tug of war and now it was just you alone. Everyone was supposed to gather in your house as you and your aunt were standing by the door to greet anyone who came to give respect to your mother and condolences to her family members, especially you.

"I'm so sorry for your loss." one old lady came in as she gave you a light hug. You gave a weak smile and bowed as she broke the hug to walk towards where your mother's photo frame was along with candles at the side. Your father and your stepfather were somewhere in the house. God knows where they are in the house but they're definitely somewhere in here. All you hoped was they weren't arguing with one another because if they still had the guts to argue at a time like this, you would just lose it. "I'm sorry for your loss." you hear a voice speak up and you snapped out of it to look up to see who it was. You were loss for words when SHINee, EXO-M along with TVXQ stood by the doorway. You looked out the door only to see the rest of the members smiling at you pitifully.

"W-We came because President Han said we could and.." Minho couldn't go on any longer when you took a step back so everyone could come in. "J-Jin Sae.." Minho called out softly when he saw the look on your face but you didn't say a word. They came in and the first thing they did was kneel down in front of your mother's photo frame along with saying a short prayer for her before the ceremony of burying your mother's body would begin in an hour or so. There you were standing by the door as you kept on greeting people who would constantly enter to tell you how sorry they were but you would just give them a weak smile. What made Sehun worry even more was you didn't even say a word ever since you cried so hard two days ago.

When you met eyes with your father, he couldn't say a word. At least on the bright side, your stepfather and your father were getting along well. They were even comforting one another as the two of them were sitting on one side of the room. "I'm sorry for your lost." You hear a voice coming from the door and you turned to bow at the person but that person didn't enter. Your lips parted when L.Joe was standing right in front of you. "I booked a flight back here the moment I heard the news." he whispered before he pulled you in for a hug. From the corner of your eyes you could see members of EXO-M and SHINee staring at you but honestly, none of that mattered.

It was time for the ceremony and everyone gathered at the graveyard where the ceremony was being held at. Your mother's body inside the coffin but it wasn't sealed or closed yet. She looked like she was in a peaceful sleep forever and she definitely looked like an angel. Her hands on her stomach with her skin milky white. One by one had to go forward in front of her coffin to place a white rose. Onew was the representative for SHINee, Kris was the representative for EXO-M and Yunho went with Changmin, since the two of them were close to your mother even before they debuted. What surprised you a little was out of nowhere CL, Dara, Minzy and Park Bom came to place white roses on top of her tombstone and you gave them a weak smile before they nodded at you to take a step to the side so others could come forward.

Your mother's friends came to place a white rose and soon it became a bouquet of flowers. Next up was Sehun and EXO-K. Baekhyun went with Chanyeol as the two of them kneeled down on the ground before placing the white rose on her tombstone. Chanyeol let a tear run down his cheek and Baekhyun wiped it away for him before the two got up and Kyungsoo came with Kai to kneel down as they placed a white rose on her tombstone. They tried to say something but no words would come out. Kyungsoo was on the edge of crying but Kai just pulled him up before the two moved aside for Sehun and Suho to kneel down next. The two of them were a little bit closer to your mom compared to the other four.

The other four were indeed close to your mother but these two had a soft spot for your mother because of the overflowing love your mother would share with others. Sehun and Suho closed their eyes before they placed a hand on her tombstone. The both of them got up and moved aside when your aunt kneeled down in front of the tombstone as she weakly placed a white rose on the tombstone. It clenched your heart a little knowing your mother was your aunt's only family member left. Your aunt lost her whole family in a fire and she was the only one who survived. Her only family member left was your mother. Your aunt pressed her lips together before she bowed until her head touched your mother's tombstone. The sight and the feeling was heart aching and everyone here could feel it.

When your aunt got up, your stepfather and your father kneeled down in front of the tombstone. It was funny how there were no paparazzi anywhere here but even with them being here, it wouldn't affect you. Your mood was so down, nothing could possibly change that now. Much to your dismay, it was your turn. The last person to place the rose on her tombstone before she was going to get buried was you. You gripped on tightly onto the rose before you took small steps to the tombstone. You kneeled down slowly before you furrowed your eyebrows and pressed your lips tight as your vision was getting blurry because of the incoming tears you swore you'd never cry now. You placed a hand over your mouth before you used your other hand to place the rose on top of the bouquet of white roses on her tombstone.

"You're at a better place now." you breathed out in one go before the tears streamed down your face. You felt arms around you and God knows whose pair of arms belonged to. The incoming tears were stinging the heart of the person hugging you and they couldn't seem to break apart from you the moment you buried your face into his chest.

Narrator.
Out of instinct, Minho was the first one to come towards her and hug her tight when the tears streamed down her face. Sehun and another boy wanted to do it, but when they saw Minho taking care of her, they decided to just let it go. Everything seemed to be settled and over with when EXO-M, SHINee, TVXQ, 2NE1 and EXO-K had to go back because they only had a day off today. As much as Sehun and the guys didn't want to leave her, they decided it would be good to let her have some time alone. As for TVXQ, SHINee and EXO-M, they had to go back whether they liked it or not because of her father's orders. And for 2NE1, they just left without a word because they knew how she'd feel and thank God they understood her for that.

The house was silent as it was just Jin Sae, her aunt, her father along with her stepfather. They were in the living room and no one dared to say a thing until Jin Sae got up with a white dress wrapped around her body. The dress was just a simple dress the covered her knees perfectly along with two straps on each side of her shoulder. "I'm heading back." she whispered softly before both of her father and her stepfather got up from the sofa. "I'll fetch you back." they chorused at the same time before her aunt stood up. "No, I will. The two of you sit down here and be nice." was all she said before she took her car keys to head outside. Jin Sae hugged her father and her stepfather before she just left the house.

She didn't want to say a word or say more than she should. During the drive back to the campus, it was just silence filling in the car and that didn't bother any of them. When she reached in front of the campus, Jin Sae unbuckled her seatbelt and her aunt just got down of the car as Jin Sae did the same. Her aunt came to her side and hugged her tight. "Stay strong." her aunt whispered before Jin Sae nodded her head. Her aunt leaned closer to give a kiss on her forehead before her aunt decided to get into the car and drive back to the province.

Han Jin Sae.
Walking towards the dorms you honestly didn't know what to feel or what to do. You passed by a few people who waved at you but honestly, nothing in your body gave you the strenght to wave back. You accidentally bumped into someone and you stumbled a little but the person you bumped into gripped you tightly on the sides of your arms. "Are you alright?" you hear a guy speak up and you looked up to meet with Minho's eyes. You nodded before pushing his hands gently away from your arms as you bowed a little to make your way back to your dorm. When you felt like someone was following you, your walking pace increased a little after each step you took.

The footsteps behind you followed your pace and soon there was a tight grip enclosed around your wrist, causing you to turn around and swing out a punch even though you had no idea where that strength came from. Your eyes widened when the grip around your wrist was gone and you see Minho lying on the ground with one hand cupping his own chin. "God damn it." he hissed and you gulped before you crouched down beside him. "A-Are you alright?" you asked and he rubbed his chin before he pulled his hand away. "For a girl, you're pretty strong." he commented and you stood up before you gave him a look.

"It's not my fault you just came like that." you muttered softly and he stood up to face you. "No one said it was." he whispered softly before he cupped your cheeks. "How are you feeling?"

"F-Fine without you touching me." you stuttered a little as you pushed him away and he chuckled before he pouted. "You landed a punch on me, I think it's fair that you allow me to take you out on a date." he said with a wink and you gulped before taking a step back. "I..I just-"

"I'll take that as a yes. Meet me in front of the university at 6.30p.m. sharp this Friday night. I'll see you then." he smiled before he leaned in but this time he gripped onto the sides of your arms. "Stay strong. You're strong and you can get through this. I'm here for you." was all he said before you pushed him away. "C-Cut the crap.." you said softly before you turned around only to walk into your room when you didn't even realize the door has been opened for you. You walked in straight and headed towards your bed before you lied flat on the bed with your face buried into your pillow.

"Damn.." Minzy muttered softly and you caught that. "Is she alright?" you hear Dara asking and some of the girls muttered a soft "No."

"J-Jin Sae, you alright?" CL asked when you felt someone sitting beside you on the bed. You nodded even though there was a slight chance they couldn't see it but they could. "Do you want to talk about it?" Park Bom asked but you pushed yourself up and flipped yourself over so your back was on the bed. You leaned in closer towards CL and hugged her tight. You shut your eyes when you could feel the rest of the girls coming in for a group hug. "It'll be alright." Dara and Park Bom constantly repeated those words like a soothing record player in hopes that it'll make you feel better. Thankfully, it did. 

They broke the hug away from you slowly before you weakly showed them a smile and they had worried looks plastered on their faces. "Calm down, I won't hurt myself in any way. Do what you got to do." you said softly before you lied down on your bed. "J-Jin Sae.." Some of them chorused at the same time and you smiled again. "I'm just tired, you know? I just need some sleep. I'll head to my classes." you spoke up softly before you turned your body so you were facing the wall with your back facing them. Silently you let the tears roll down your cheek and you placed a hand over your mouth, making it look like you're sleeping but in actuality, the tears couldn't seem to stop flowing down as your pillow got wet.

Narrator.
She walked towards her next class after collecting herself again. She had to move on one way or another and she really appreciated the fact her friends were there for her. Right as she reached in front of the class, her phone vibrated and she pulled out her phone only to read the text from Sehun.

"I know words that I say to you won't make you feel better and.. that's probably the reason why I couldn't say anything to make you feel better yet. And I apologize for not being there for you but, come by the cafe tonight, hmm? Please?"

From : Sehun || Received : 3.45p.m.

She smiled a little before she replied with a quick 'Okay.'. Obviously she misses her mom, and she would kill to hug her mother one last time and hear her mother's voice but she knew if she dwelled on it, it wouldn't bring her mother back. So she's trying to move on as fast as she can but that doesn't mean she'll succeed. She put her phone back into her pocket before entering her class. Much to Luhan's surprise, his eyes widened when he saw her coming in. He must've forgot that they also had Science together. She came in and sat on the seat behind him and his mood dropped a little when she didn't acknowledge him at all.

She sat down and she buried her face in her arms crossed on her table. He turned around and looked at her for a moment before he pitied her. His pity easily subsided when he knew how to make her tick off and maybe bringing her mood back. "Hey wake up. You've been sleeping a lot now, haven't you?" he asked as he poked her head. She lifted her chin up and his mouth gaped open when he noticed the puffiness of her eyes and how red they were but she tried to hide it so much. "And..?" she muttered softly and he gulped before he cleared his throat.

"A-And you can get fat if you keep sleeping so much."

"That's fine by me.." she whispered softly but it was loud enough to catch Luhan ears.

"If you don't mind, I'll continue getting fat now.." She mumbled before she buried her face in her arms again. He faced front before he facepalmed himself. "This was not what I wanted."