You And Me.

Our Not-So-Perfect Love Story.

 


Updated on the 31st July 2013.

Chapter 46 : You And Me.
"You punched a girl at her jaw until she was unconcious."
"Now your dream seems more realistic."


Han Jin Sae.
Later that night, you woke up when you heard mumbles. Furrowing your eyebrows, you thought that maybe it was just your imagination but then your eyes opened only to realize it was happening. You sat up on the bed as you tried to make up where the sounds were coming from. The lights were left on and you could see Luhan sleeping on the sofa, again. His hair was a mess but yet he still managed to look angelic. Glancing at the clock on the wall, it was already 3.42a.m. and you wondered why your boyfriend was such an idiot (yet a sweetheart) for sleeping on the sofa all the time when you were here. His neck would hurt like hell the next day and probably his whole body would feel sore.

You pushed yourself up as you nearly fell down on the ground but you managed to pull yourself well. You dragged yourself towards the coffee table in front of Luhan to see pencils, eraser dusts along with sheets of paper covering the whole table. Shaking your head you gazed towards your boyfriend where a few sheets of papers were on his chest along with a pencil that fell to his side. You kneeled down beside him by the sofa as you gently reached for the sheets of paper. He was still mumbling a few words but you couldn't make up what he was saying. Finally getting your hands on the paper, you smiled when you saw the title of the song.

Then you realized that the first half of the song were his lyrics and the second half were yours. He seemed to combine your incomplete chorus along with his to create a complete chorus that blended in perfectly. You smiled a little when you read his part of the song that somehow managed to make you feel good. "N-No.." he mumbled softly and you turned to look at Luhan. You put away the sheets of paper before you stood up to bend down as you leveled your face with his to lean in closer to hear what else he was mumbling. "S-Stop hurting her.." You furrowed your eyebrows before you gulped. He was having a nightmare, that was for sure.

"Hands.. off.. don't.. stop.." He continued mumbling and you could see him turning his head left and right as if he was trying to get out of the nightmare but there was no avail. You sighed before you wanted to pull him up to drag him to the bed but you thought it wouldn't be a good idea to wake him up. Instead you walked over to the bed to take the pillow and placed it on one end before you attempted to let him lie down on the sofa with his head on the pillow while his legs would rest on the other end of the sofa. 

When you tried to put his hands to rest on his stomach, one of his hand gripped onto your wrist, causing you to jerk up but you soon relaxed when you noticed he was still in a deep sleep. You tried to pull his hand away because you would want to sleep too but his grip tightened. "Luhan, let go. You're hurting my wrist." You whispered softly before his expression on his face changed. "D-Don't leave me.." He muttered softly, probably still sleep talking and you gulped. "Luhan, I'm not going anywhere."

"L-Let her go." Luhan's head turned to the left when he mumbled that out. "P-Please stop hurting her." Luhan's head turned to the right and your heart somehow ached at the sight of him looking as if he was in so much pain. You gave his hand a light squeeze before the expression on his face slowly changed. Noticing how that affected him in his sleep, you decided to kneel down on the ground before you sat down with him still holding onto your hand as if it was his life. You used your other hand to slowly pat his hand and that made him sigh in content. Little did you know, your eyelids began to feel heavy as you shut your eyes along with resting your head on the sofa beside his body.

Narrator.
Luhan opened his eyes when he felt like it was morning and, it was. His eyes opened slowly as he tried to let his eyes adjust to the light in the room. The first thing he did was lift his head up to glance at his bed to see if Jin Sae was there and he smiled before he let his head lie back down. His head shot back up when he saw she wasn't on his bed. "Jin Sae." He breathed out and tried to move but he couldn't when he felt a head beside him. He gazed to the head beside him only to realize she slept with her head on the sofa and her body on the ground. Now he also realized that he was holding onto her hand tightly. His eyes widened a little as he tried to make up what happened last night but nothing came into his mind.

All he could remember was that he was combining two halves of the songs together and probably fell asleep after that. He could also remember that horrifying nightmare he had of Jin Sae getting hurt and injured by his 'fan girls' who didn't take the whole publication of their relationship well. They were throwing things at her like eggs, flour, water bottles, hell they even threw a chair at her in his dream. Luhan tried the best he could to protect her but the fan girls pulled Luhan to one corner as the rest of the fan girls continued to hurt her. In his dream, there were just so many of them that it was impossible for the bodyguards to pry the girls away. When the bodyguards managed to get to Jin Sae, she was already unconcious with blood trickling from her forehead.

Luhan blinked before he managed to snap out of his little daydream of recalling back his nightmare. Luhan's eyes widened when suddenly her head lifted up and she groaned a little as she could finally let go of his hand. She rubbed her head a little before she rubbed her eyes. Luhan somehow found this cute on how she would wake up in the morning. If it was possible, he would want to sleep on the same bed with her but knowing that this is all going on, that could wait. "Why were you sleeping on the floor the whole night? I carried you over to my bed." Luhan said as he pointed at his bed but she shot him a look.

"Maybe if you would've let go of my hand when I tried to make you sleep properly on the sofa, I would have." Jin Sae said before his eyes widened a little bit more. "W-What do you mean?"

"You don't remember?" Jin Sae asked before he shook his head.

"Forget it." Jin Sae waved a hand as she tried to get up but because of the way she slept on the ground last night, her knees failed her and she fell forward, landing on Luhan. She groaned and opened her eyes only to realize she was hovering above Luhan. Luhan decided to pull her down until her chest pressed against his. He wrapped his arms around her waist before he didn't want to let her go. He didn't know how things would turn out tomorrow during the press conference, but all he knows is he wants her to be close with him. "Luhan, let me go." She grunted but he couldn't hear anything.

"No." He breathed out before he hugged her tighter. "I can't risk you getting injured."

"Wha-Luhan, we're alone. The only one that could injure me is you."

"You don't know that." 

"Lu-"

Han Jin Sae.
"I'm not letting go." Luhan sounded serious and you sighed before you decided to just wrap your arms around his waist. "So I'm guessing something bad happened in the dream?"

Luhan let out a shaky breath before you lifted your chin up with your cheek was pressed onto his chest to look at his face. He nodded his head slowly with his eyes closed before he rested his chin on your head. "What happened?"

"They were hurting you."

"And so?"

"And so?" Luhan repeated your words before his grip around your waist tightened. "And so.."

"Something bad happened, didn't it?" you asked before he nodded his head. "I knew it."

"How?"

"Well last night or morning, since it was three freaking a.m. in the morning, I woke up because I heard mumbles. Guess who they were coming from?"

"A cat?" Luhan said sarcasitcally before you used a hand to punch his arm. "I'm kidding. It's from me?"

"Well it wasn't the walls." you snapped back at him before this time he used a hand to pat your back. "You were sort of mumbling all sorts of words that make it look like you wanted someone to stop hitting another person?"

"And I'm assuming that person is me." you finished before Luhan sighed. "All the fan girls were attacking you with whatever they had. Water bottles, their hands, pens. Even a girl threw a chair at you."

"Bu-"

"I tried so hard to protect you but there were too many of them. The bodyguards were struggling to pry you out from the fan girls' grip. The girls were literally attacking you as if you were the turkey on Thanksgiving."

"Luhan your dream is crazy. Don't tell me I didn't at least hit one gir-"

"You punched a girl at her jaw until she was unconcious."

"Now your dream seems more realistic."

Luhan let out a soft laugh before he went back to telling you about his nightmare. "It's not all that funny, you know? You were getting hurt and I couldn't do anything to.. protect you."

"Look, Luhan. Stop." you said before he could even go any further of how bad of a boyfriend he was in his nightmare for not being able to protect you. You literally saw it coming and you placed a finger on his lips when you saw his lips parted to say something. "I said stop." He pressed his lips together when you moved your finger away from his lips to place it on his chest. "Listen to me,"

"I get that you're afraid and worried of what will happen during the press conference but believe me, I'm afraid too."

He held onto your hand that was on his chest before you went on. "But I believe things will be alright. Maybe during the press conference I'll get hurt. Maybe you will too. Maybe things won't turn out as good as we hoped they would be but the least we could do is just hope things go well. Even if they don't, we still have each other, right?" Luhan managed to smile before he leaned down to give a peck on your forehead. "Thank you." he whispered before your lips tugged upwards a little. "Don't mention it."

When Luhan was in the bathroom washing up, since you went back to your room to wash up but you came back to his room because he insisted, you asked one of the bodyguards to see if they could get you a laptop for you to use just for a brief moment and they did. They gave it to you and said that you could use it and return it whenever because it was the company's laptop. You went online and you Googled Luhan's name.

Immediately many articles popped up, it was all about this little scandal. "Let's see how bad this is." you muttered as you clicked on the first article.

Luhan, a busy boy?

EXO-M's Luhan from Han Records has been a busy boy. As you can see from the pictures down below, he's been fondling with one girl two many as he has another one in store. In the first photo, you can see that he's locking lips with a mysterious girl but in the picture on the right, the girl whom he's holding hands with is his girlfriend. Or as so we can say it is.

It's not really confirmed on who is his real girlfriend is but who knows, his girlfriend might be one of the two girls here. However, we can confirm the names of the girls down below. The one in the left, goes by the name of Lizzy. There isn't much background story for this girl but for the girl on the right, her name is Han Jin Sae.

She is the daughter of Han Jae Jung, who is the owner of Han Records. So is this how she got to be this close to Luhan? Moreover, we can see that holding hands isn't the only thing they've been doing.

You scrolled down only to see photos of Luhan hugging you out by the balcony. Your lips parted before you sighed.

We will update for any more confirmation. Until next time.

Below there was a comment section and you braced yourself for the horrible comments along with some death threats. 

'OMG! This is just crazy. Can't contain feels anymore!!!'

'Really Lulu? At least stick to one girl -.-'

'Who knew Luhan had it in him! Am I the only one laughing? LOLOLOL!'

'Are you ing kidding me?! Why her?!'

'Let's just kill the two of them, end of story.'

'Who knew Luhan had such bad taste in girls. Hmm..'

'Bless Luhan's soul for being stuck with those two .'

Before you could go on reading more, a hand from behind slammed the laptop shut and you jerked up before you turned around to see Luhan washed and dressed up with an eyebrow cocked. "Why are you reading all of this?" Luhan breathed out before he pushed the laptop away before he took a seat beside you by the dining table. You shrugged your shoulders before you laughed bitterly. "It's funny how I thought these kind of comments wouldn't hurt me but I let them get to me anyway." 

A hand was holding onto yours on the table and you gazed to look at Luhan who had a pitiful look on his face. "Wipe that look off. I should be giving you that look too." you said to him and he lifted your hand up to give a kiss on the back of your hand. "I know things are hard on us, but we're not giving up on each other because of this. You hear me?"

His grip on your hand tightened before you managed to let out a soft smile before nodding your head. "Here's a song to let your mind focus on other things until tomorrow." Luhan said as he walked to the coffee table before he made his way back to you. He handed you the sheets of paper before you began to read the lyrics of the song. It sounded like a duet so- "In case you're wondering, it's a duet."

"You and me?" you asked as you lifted your chin up from the papers. "You and me." He nodded his head before he reached to hold your hand again.