These Unwanted Feelings.

Our Not-So-Perfect Love Story.

 


Updated on the 23rd of June 2013.

Chapter 26 : These Unwanted Feelings.

"No no no, you can't like her Luhan. You can't." Luhan breathed out as he shook out the thoughts gathering in his mind.


Minho.
My mouth gaped open when I see Luhan a distance from the bus. He lifted a girl up in his arms and somehow in my gut, I knew it was Jin Sae. I sighed before I looked away, irritated and disturbed by the fact I wasn't the one lifting her up in my arms now. I wanted to get off the bus but I knew if I did that, Sulli would be disappointed as I promised her I would be with her throughout this whole trip. Ever since I told her to stay away from Lizzy, she had time for me now.

"Is something bothering you?" A voice came beside me and I turned my head to face the girl sitting beside me. "W-What? N-No." I blurted out when the bus was already on the way to the airport. "Yes there is. It's.. about Jin Sae, isn't it?" she asked softly and my eyes widened. "N-No! No Sulli, what makes you think so?" I asked as I let out a huff before looking out the window. She reached for my hand and I jerked up but I gulped before trying to pull my hand back but she didn't allow me to. "You have no idea.. do you?" she asked softly again before she let go of my hand. I furrowed my eyebrows before my mouth gaped open. "A-About what?" I asked before she looked away from me. "Nothing." she waved a hand and I sighed. "Sulli, I'm so-"

"Sorry?" she whispered before she let out a bitter chuckle. "No, I'm sorry." she apologized and I knew it was sarcasm when I tried to make her face me but she wouldn't. "I'm sorry I ever tried."

"Sulli what are yo-"

"When will you realize?"

"Su-"

"Forget it." Sulli said as she got up to move to another seat in the bus, leaving the seat beside me to be vacant.

Narrator.
"Ouch!" Luhan hissed when he accidentally tripped on his foot when he opened the door to Jin Sae's room. He managed to take the key out of her pocket just to open the door with one hand while his other hand and thigh was balancing her weight. He had to admit, she was pretty light. "Okay good." He smirked when he got in and closed the door with his leg on his way in. He headed straight for Jin Sae's bed to put her down on the bed. She was sweating but her hands were really cold as if she was shivering. Luhan sighed before he dropped his bag down to the ground and went towards the drawers in the kitchen to find a cloth. 

He smiled when he got a piece of towel and he found a pail by the corner. He took the pail and filled it with water before he came towards Jin Sae's side with the pail and the towel. He dragged a chair to place it beside Jin Sae's bed as he reached for her hand. It was still cold and he didn't like it one bit. He knew she was sick based on how pale she looked like and how she was sweating especially when her hands are the complete opposite. Jin Sae let out a soft hiss when Luhan took the towel to wipe her sweat away. She gripped onto his hand tight and his eyes widened at her sudden actions but he thought that maybe she was just feeling uncomfortable.

He pulled her hands away gently before he placed his hand on her forehead to feel her temperature. He pulled his hand back quickly when it was hot. He took the towel to dab water on it as he wiped her forehead, in hopes that maybe it would bring her temperature down. He continued doing this, just rinsing the towel over and over again as he continued to wipe her forehead. He smiled in content when he placed a hand over her forehead again only to realize her temperature went down.

Han Jin Sae.
You opened your eyes slowly and you felt a person beside you. When you opened your eyes fully, there was a person's head by your side and you turned to see who it was. Your eyes widened when you see Luhan with his arms crossed on the bed as he held onto a towel. You reached for the towel and realized it's damp. You placed a hand on your forehead and noticed your temperature went down. You smiled a little before you saw the pail at his side and dropped the towel into the pail. The moment the towel went into the pail, his head shot up and he blurted out a soft, "Jin Sae!"

Your eyes widened and he calmed down when he realized it was just you who had woken up. He placed a hand on your forehead and sighed in relief when your temperature was still a little bit warm but it was lower than before. He flicked your forehead before you hissed. "What was that for?" you snapped at him before you rubbed your forehead. "What the hell were you doing walking around the park in your condition?"

"I was jus-"

"Do you know you could've just stayed there on the ground and no one would help you?"

"Look Luha-" you whispered but you were cut off by Luhan.

"And what happens if someone didn't come to help you huh? What would happen to you then? Don't you know how worried I-"

"Luhan!" you breathed out and he gulped as he kept quiet. The pain in your throat increased but you just wanted to say something before he went on blabbering on his own. "Just," you whispered and gazed down to the bedsheets, avoiding his eyes. "Thank you." you murmured softly and he felt guilty for nagging at you when you're not in your best condition. Somehow, the aura he had around him was different. He was caring and surprisingly, loving at a time like this. There was a moment of silence and neither of you wanted to say a word. He sighed before he leaned back on the chair as he lifted up his chin to look at you but you weren't looking at him. "Hungry?" he asked softly and you turned to look at him.

"S-Sorry?" you blurted out and he leaned closer until your faces were millimeters apart. "I asked if you're hungry." he asked before you shook your head and he nodded his head before he leaned away. "Are you sure?" he asked again and you gave a nod. "I'll leave then." he said as he got up from the chair but you held onto his hand. You could see his body tensing up as he turned around to look at you. "Can't you stay for a little while?" you asked softly as your sorethroat was getting a little better but it would still hurt if you talked. He contemplated a little while but he sat back down. "Why didn't you tell anyone that you were sick?" he asked softly and you lifted up your chin to look at him. "It would've been troublesome." you croaked out after clearing your throat. You coughed a little and Luhan gave you a pat on your back. "Idiot, you should've at least told CL."

"I did."

"And?"

"I pretended to be fine this morning."

"Moron." he breathed out as he stood up from his seat to walk towards the dining table in the kitchen. You tilted your head a little to see what he was doing and unknowingly you smiled a little when he was taking out the medicine in the bag to see which medicine you should take now.

Narrator.
Luhan was fumbling with the medicine as he tried to make sure it was the right one she should take. He was taking a little too long when he got back to sit down beside her, she was fast asleep. He scoffed before he placed the medicine and the glass of water by her side table. "Idiot, you didn't even take your medicine." Luhan cursed before he got up to sit beside her on the bed. He pulled up the blankets until they were at her waist and he reached for her hands to place them on her stomach. His eyes trailled up to her somewhat flawless face even though she was a little pale. Unknowingly he shifted closer to tuck strands of her hair behind her ear. He smiled when her nose twitched a little at the sudden touch but his smile grew wider when she relaxed.

He placed a hand on her cheek as he brushed her cheeks slowly before gently rubbing her lower lip with his thumb. His blinkings got slower as he was pulled in by her beauty he never got the chance to appreciate before this. Usually if he were to stare at her like this, she would probably flip him but she was sick and he was perfectly fine. Plus, he was the one who brought her back here anyway. A little staring couldn't hurt, right? Little did he know, he leaned in closer until he pressed his lips onto hers. He jerked up on the inside when he felt the sparks in him the moment their lips met. He pulled away a few seconds after before feeling the heat rush through his veins. He shot up from the bed and stumbled on the chair before he balanced himself.

"D-Damn it. What am I doing?" he cursed softly before he reached for his bag and placed a hand on her forehead to make sure she was alright before he left. "R-Remember to take your medicine." He whispered softly before he hurriedly left her room and shut the door tight. She opened her eyes slowly when she realized he was gone before she brushed her lips on where she could've sworn he had kissed her.

"What have I done?" Luhan breathed out when he placed his hand on his chest where his heart was beating ten times faster when he leaned against the door of his dorm. He dropped his bag until he slided his back all the way until he reached the ground. "No no no, you can't like her Luhan. You can't." Luhan breathed out as he shook out the thoughts gathering in his mind. He jerked up when there was an incoming phonecall. He reached for his phone in his pocket and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Where are you?!" Kris shouted and Luhan gulped. "Well I'm not there, that's what."

"Don't joke around like this. You're not coming to Japan?" Kris asked softer this time and Luhan sighed. "Y-Yeah I guess so. I didn't want to go to Japan anyway."

"Did something pop up?"

"N-No! What makes you think so?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." Luhan nodded his head before he wished Kris and the rest would have a safe flight before he hung up and tossed his phone to the sofa near him. "Someone make this feeling go away." Luhan breathed out before he groaned. He closed his eyes for a short while only to reopen them again when he realized he was going to get Jin Sae some lunch. He took his phone he tossed a moment ago to searched for an online recipe for some chicken porridge. Just like that, all thoughts and worries he had a moment ago subsided when all he wanted to do was make sure Jin Sae was healthy again.

"You really like her, don't you?" Sulli asked softly when she realized she got angry for nothing and Minho was just sitting quietly through out the flight. "I don't know." Minho breathed out and Sulli frowned a little. "You do, Minho. You fell hard. Just like how you fell fo-"

"Can we not talk about this?" Minho said softly and Sulli hesitated a little before she kept quiet. "Sulli?" Minho called out before Sulli let out a soft "Hmm?"

"Can I rest on your shoulder?"

"Wha-" her voice trailled off when Minho rested his head on her shoulder. She felt a little bit giddy at the feeling but she liked it. "Are you alright?" she asked softly and he shook his head on her shoulder. "I hate this feeling."

"What feeling?"

"The feeling of being unwanted by someone."

"What makes you say that?" Sulli asked softly and she sighed when she realized it was a wrong question to ask when Minho didn't answer. "I'm not good enough, you know? He's much more better than me." Minho admitted sheepishly and Sulli patted his thigh slowly before he gripped onto her hand. She froze for a moment but relaxed when Minho gave her grip on her hand. Soon, he was fast asleep during the flight. She glanced a little to her right to look at him sleeping soundly.

"You're not the only one who feels unwanted."