It's Okay.

Our Not-So-Perfect Love Story.

 


Updated on the 6th of July 2013.

Chapter 32 : It's Okay.


Narrator.
She stood outside of the university as she was dressed in a white dress that covered up to her knees slightly along with sleeves that reached her elbows. She breathed out as she gipped on tightly to her purse and soon a car pulled up beside her. Her eyes widened but then she relaxed when Minho came out of the car dressed in a tuxedo. This was all so fancy she didn't know why she agreed to this in the first place. Oh that's right, she didn't exactly agree to this but she was rather a little interested on what he had in store for tonight. He walked towards her and he reached for her hand before he leaded her towards the passenger's seat of his black Mercedes. "You look amazing." he compliment and she nodded her head before he opened the door for her as he let go of her hand. Just as soon as she got in, he closed the door and jogged back to the driver's seat to drive off.

"They're leaving!" Sulli nudged Luhan who was in the driver's seat. "Oh crap." he breathed out as he started the car and followed closely behind Minho's car. Thankfully Sulli could get some information of where they were heading to at least and that was all they needed. Sulli was dressed casually in a pink skirt that covered her knees along with a black tank top with her hair down that covered her shoulders. Luhan on the other hand dressed up a little with a white tank top, an ed checkered shirt to cover his shoulders along with black slacks as his hair was just hair dried without any gel, giving him that natural look as he stopped the car when Minho stopped at a restaurant.

Minho got down of the car and Luhan hissed when he saw Minho's face but Sulli's heart fluttered. She sighed when Minho walked over to open the car door for Jin Sae to get out. Luhan swallowed hard when he saw Jin Sae coming out of the car and Sulli noticed that. Sulli shook her head as she smiled when she saw Luhan's reaction the moment his eyes laid on Jin Sae. The moment Minho and Jin Sae went in the restaurant, Sulli and Luhan unbuckled their seatbelts before Luhan got out of the car. Before Sulli could get out of the car herself, Luhan walked over quickly and opened the door for her. "L-Luhan, you didn't need to-"

"Yeah, I need to. At least let me do it for you. At least I did it before Minho did." Luhan smirked and Sulli smiled at his playfulness before the two of them sneakily entered the restaurant. They gulped when they entered and they easily spotted Jin Sae and Minho's table. "Duck!" Luhan half-whispered, half-shouted at Sulli as the two of them ducked to walk behind the other tables before they decided to seat on the table at the corner where it was just a few steps away from their table. "Do you think they can see us from here?" Luhan asked and Sulli gulped. "I don't think so." Sulli answered before the two of them stared at Minho and Jin Sae who were just in a normal conversation. Luhan immediately pulled the menu over their faces when Minho glanced at their way.

Minho furrowed his eyebrows but he smirked when he noticed that top on the girl that was half covered by the menu. "That's Sulli." Minho breathed out and Jin Sae's eyes widened. "Sulli?" She whispered and she gulped. "That means, Luhan is.." her voice trailled off when she turned around to look at the boy sitting beside the girl with the black top. The menu hid his face perfectly but not his hair. She noticed his blond hair and she could tell that was Luhan. She faced front before she furrowed her eyebrows. "What are they doing here?" she asked Minho who could only shrug his shoulders. "Maybe that was why Sulli asked me where we were going."

"Ah.." Jin Sae let out softly as she took a quick glance at Luhan before she faced front at Minho again. He stared into her eyes as he could roughly see that maybe she doesn't want to be here. "Jin Sae," he called out her out and she looked up to meet his eyes. "What?" she muttered softly and he shrugged it off. "N-Nothing. What would you like to eat?"

"Anything's fine with me." you smiled a little before he nodded at you.

"They seem to be having a good time." Sulli whispered softly and Luhan slammed the menu down. "That can't be possible!" he raised his voice and Sulli raised back the menu to cover up their faces when the people in the restaurant turned to look at them. "Luhan, keep it down. We'll get caught." she whispered to Luhan who clenched his fists. "It's not possible. She doesn't even like him."

"Then calm down."

"How can I calm down?" he hissed and Sulli patted his shoulder. "Just calm down, alright? Getting angry over this won't help."

He let out a heavy sigh and just on cue, the waiter came. "What would you guys like to order?"

"Hey, you're from EXO-M-" Sulli immediately pulled the hand of the waiter until he bend down with his elbows propped on the table. "Shh, I don't want to get anymore attention than I already have." Luhan whispered and the watier nodded his head before bending back up. "So, what will you have?" the waiter asked and Sulli glanced at Luhan. "Just give us two of your best dishes here. We'll have warm water as drinks." Luhan said and Sulli nodded in agreement. The waiter smiled before he took the menu away and smiled. "Your meal will be ready in 20 minutes."

"20 minut-?!" Sulli placed a hand over Luhan's mouth before he shout out anything that might grab more attention and blowing their cover. "Thank you." Sulli smiled before she got up to sit opposite Luhan. "You have got to keep your voice down or we'll be screwed." Sulli whispered softly and Luhan let out a heavy huff before he realized they weren't hiding themselves. "Y-Yah, Sulli. We don't have anything to hide ourselves now."

"Bu-"

"Well forget it then. Let's not hide. Let's show them that we can have a good time too." Luhan smirked at the thought of making Jin Sae and Minho jealous and Sulli chuckled softly on how determined he was to make Jin Sae jealous. "H-Hey." Jin Sae called out softly when the moment their food came, Minho took her plate away. He started to cut the food for her as well as making sure the bones were out of the chicken before he passed the plate back to her. "T-Thank you." she thanked him and he smiled before nodding his head. "Let me ask you a question." Minho asked and she nodded after she took a bite of her food. "Ask."

"So why do you like Minho?" Luhan asked Sulli and she froze as she stared at her hands on the table. "Hey, you there?" Luhan called her out and she gulped. "Earth to Sulli." Luhan waved a hand at her and she looked up to blink at him. "I-I.."

"Do you.. by chance, like.." Minho stuttered between his words and his hands began to feel sweaty as he let go of the cutlery to wipe his hands on his pants. "God damn it, get a grip on yourself, Minho." Minho cursed softly before Jin Sae looked up to blink at him. "Like..?" she asked softly and Minho swallowed hard.

"I just do." Sulli answered bluntly before she sighed. "Well.. that's a lie." she blurted out after that as she glanced at Minho. "I've liked him ever since we were kids and,"

"He's just perfect. He's nice, he has the looks and he definitely has a nice heart. He would never take me or my feelings seriously even though we're the same age. He would always treat me as though I'm younger and.."

"Me as his girlfriend, let's just say the image doesn't really fit for him." Sulli explained and Luhan nodded slowly as he sighed. "Have you ever told him your feelings?"

"Are you nuts?" she said in one breath and Luhan leaned back on his chair when she said that. "I..I mean," she breathed out before she looked at Minho again. "How could I? It would only ruin our friendship." she muttered softly before she faced front to look at Luhan giving her a pitiful smile.

"Do you like me?" Minho asked straightforwardly and Jin Sae's eyes widened. She gulped before looking up to meet Minho's eyes. "W-What?" Minho his lips nervously before he attempted to speak but he couldn't. "W-Why? Do you like me?" she asked him back and Minho pressed his lips together in a fine line.

"What do you think is going on there?" Sulli asked as the two of them stared at Minho and Jin Sae just staring at one another without saying a word. "I.. I think Minho confessed." Luhan whispered and Sulli's eyes widened. "What?" she breathed out in disbelief and she really couldn't believe her eyes when Minho got up from his seat to seal his lips against Jin Sae's who didn't push him away. "No." Luhan breathed out as he stared at the two of them. He doesn't know why but there was this fiery feeling in his chest, and he just had the urge to crush something now if he doesn't tear his sight away from them but he knew Sulli was the one hurting more. "We're leaving." Luhan said coldly as he got up and pulled Sulli by her wrist.

Sulli blinked away the tears and Luhan dragged her out without sparing a glance at Jin Sae. "W-What about our orde-"

"None of that matters now." Luhan hissed as he opened the car door for her and Sulli reluctantly got in before Luhan got in to the driver's seat and drove them far away from the restaurant.

"Thank you, for.. tonight." Jin Sae said softly as they stood in front of the university after Minho parked his car in the car park and the two of them walked to where they were standing now. "My pleasure." Minho said as he shook his head.

"So." The two of them chorused at the same time and Minho sighed. "You firs-" the two of them repeated the same words again and it was Jin Sae's turn to sigh. "I'll see you tomorrow?" Minho asked and she nodded her head before smiling at Minho. Before she left, she leaned in to give him a hug. Minho's eyes widened but soon his body relaxed as he wrapped his arms around her waist, gladly returning the hug. "I'm sorry." Jin Sae whispered and Minho shook his head. "Don't be."

"But I am."

"And I'm telling you not to." he said as he broke the hug. "I'd rather have you tell me the truth than you lying and pretending. So thank you." Minho nodded once to emphasize on what he was saying and she nodded her head before Minho gulped as he didn't let go of his hands at her waist. She gazed down to his hands before letting her eyes travel up to his face again. "Is there something wrong?" she whispered and he gulped. "Can I ask just for one more thing before I let the night end?" Minho whispered and she tilted her head a little as she nodded her head.

"That really proves it. They're together." Sulli breathed out and Luhan shook his head for the fifth time now as they were watching all of this take place from the balcony above where Jin Sae and Minho were standing. "They're not. They're not together." Luhan repeated his words and Sulli sighed. "How long are you going to deny the fact?" Sulli asked and Luhan could sense the pain and hurt in her voice. "I told you they're no-" his voice trailled off when he saw Minho leaning in to press his lips against Jin Sae's for the second time today. Luhan's mouth gaped open before he blinked his eyes slowly in disbelief. "Luhan?" Sulli called him out but Luhan couldn't hear anything. He backed away from the balcony railings before he leaned against the wall.

Luhan's eyes gazed down to the ground as Sulli walked towards him to pat him on the shoulders. "Are you alright?" Sulli asked softly before Luhan scoffed. "O-Of course I would be. Why wouldn't I be?" Luhan asked and Sulli could sense the change in his voice. "L-Luhan.."

"I'm fine! Okay?" Luhan gulped before he took a step back to the side and soon he left the balcony.

Sulli chuckled bitterly before she let a tear run down her cheek. "And you said you didn't like her. Tch, Luhan. You're a liar." Sulli whispered before she walked back towards the railings to look down only to notice Minho wasn't there with Jin Sae anymore. "Sulli?" Minho called out and her eyes widened when she heard whose voice it was. She turned around only to reveal Minho with his hair messed up a little but he still looked dashing as ever in his tuxedo. "M-Minho? What are you doing here?"

Minho shook his head as he walked towards her to stand beside her as he gripped onto the railings. "W-Why do you look sad?" Sulli asked and Minho sighed a little before he let a tear run down his cheek. "I..I thought you should be happy?"

"Me? Happy?" Minho breathed out before he turned to look at her. Only to let her see that he's clearly not happy. "Why should I be?" he asked her and she gulped. "Y-You were.. kissing Jin Sae and you're together with her-"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Minho placed a hand over his mouth after he said that and shut his eyes tight so he wouldn't cry as Sulli didn't know what to do. What was going on?

"W-Why? Do you like me?" Jin Sae asked and Minho pressed his lips into a thin line. "Tch," Jin Sae scoffed softly before she looked down on her plate. "Don't joke around like that. It's not funny."

"I wasn't making a joke."

She lifted her chin to meet his eyes and he didn't look like he was joking at all. "I like you, Han Jin Sae. I like you so much."

She blinked as she dropped the cutlery as but she couldn't lift her chin to meet his eyes. "I don't know when I fell for you but I did and I don't know how to tell you this but now I have the guts to tell you. And I hope you feel the same for me too." Minho said it all in one go and she still didn't lift her chin up to face him. "M-Minho, I-"

Her voice trailled off when he got up from his seat and walked towards her and pressed his lips against hers. He felt jittery just feeling her lips on his and he prayed in his mind multiple times. Hoping she would respond and kiss him back. From there he would get his answer that she likes him back but his heart fell when she didn't respond to the kiss. He pulled away with one hand on her shoulder and the other at the side of her arm. He gulped as he stared into her eyes. "M-Min-" he shut his eyes tight when her voice trailled off. "You don't have to say anything." Minho whispered before he pulled away from her to sit back in front of her.

"Where were we?" he asked her as he tried hard not to break down right now.

"Are you alr-"

"I'm fine." he cut her off before he breathed out. "I'm fine." he assured her as he looked up to meet her eyes and he could see that she was a bit worried. "You don't like me and," he said in one go but he paused half way before he chuckled bitterly. "..that's fine."

Sulli didn't know how, but now Minho was hugging her tight as he cried silently. She patted his back slowly before she hugged him back and he hugged her tighter. She could feel her top getting wet a little but that didn't bother her as long Minho would feel better crying it all out. "It's okay." Sulli breathed out as she continued to pat his back. "It's okay."