Here Goes Nothing.

Our Not-So-Perfect Love Story.

 


Updated on the 18th of May 2013.

Chapter 5 : Here Goes Nothing.
"What," Luhan croaked out as the rest continued his sentence for him "In the name of God."


Han Jin Sae.
"Look," your father breathed out as he got up from his chair to come to your side before crouching down. "You're a smart girl. And I would love to see you get the treatment you deserve for writing such amazing songs, but at the same time.. I do understand how you feel. It's hard being recognized and well, sort of 'famous' when you're the daughter to the owner of one of the most successful record labels. Its hard and I understand." he reached for your hand before giving it a light squeeze. "But whatever you decide, I'm sure it'll turn out great. Just like how you turned out today." you nodded your head before turning to face him. "Can I have their contracts in which they agreed to not reveal my identity?" you asked as he raised an eyebrow before getting up to get the file. "I don't think I'm ready to reveal my identity. Plus I won't really come by that often to be here so, I'll pretty much be safe with my real identity as Jin Sae. Plain old, Han Jin Sae." you smiled before he handed you the file. "Like I said, whatever you decide, I'll be supporting you."

"Aren't you a little late now?" he chuckled before you glanced at your watch on your wrist. "Shoot!" you cursed before dashing out of his office with him chuckling at you on your way out. When you came into the vocal room, you saw EXO-M conversing with SHINee. There were eleven boys in the room and you could roughly tell who was in SHINee and who was in EXO-M. You never really had a liking in their music but you knew they had talent. After you made your way towards them, you took two chairs and you could tell they were staring at you. You placed two chairs facing each other before dropping your bag to the ground. After you took out your songbook along with a pencil, the EXO-M boys came to stand before you without you calling them. All of them except for Luhan. "I'm just here to announce that, you can take back these contracts."

"W-What?" some of the chorused at the same time as they didn't know what you meant. "This." you said as you pulled out the contracts and handed it to them. They took a while to realize these were the contracts that they've signed in order to keep your identity safe. "But why..?" Kris croaked out softly as you smiled. You shook your head before smiling at them, "I just decided not to reveal myself. It's all too messy." you shook your head as Tao asked, "Is it because you don't trust us?" Well, yes. That was the answer you wanted to say but you can't exactly say that, can you? "Of course she doesn't." a voice popped out of nowhere and you could easily tell it was Luhan. You let out a soft scoff before rolling your eyes. "Yeah, I don't. Because of people who are arrogant and ignorant are the reason why I can't trust you guys."

"Exhibit A." you pointed at Luhan and you could see him clenching his fists. "If you're that gutsy, how about you reveal yourself then?" he snapped at you as you let out a sigh. Kris nudged Luhan by his arm, telling him to stop. "How about you mind your own business?" you asked him in a nice tone and his eyes widened when you said that. Just breathe, and stay calm. Just stay relaxed. "I'll call your names out one by one and I'll hear your vocals. The next time I see you I'll have the song ready. I hope." All of them nodded their heads and you started by calling Chen out. One after another you've listened to their voices and took down which parts and pitch would match their voice. And then it came to Luhan's turn. "Luhan, it's your turn." Xiumin poked his arm but he didn't bother to move. He was sitting down on the ground, leaning his back against the wall. Seriously damn my life for being stuck with this . You walked towards him and crouched down in front of him before lifting his chin up with two fingers. His eyes widened when you took off your sunglasses.

"Y-You're that girl-" You smirked before staring into his eyes. It was pretty fun just making him lose his mind slowly. His mouth gaped open to say something but nothing came out. "We don't have all day, pretty boy. Sing." you ordered him and he didn't follow orders for a moment but then he started to sing. After a while of listening to his voice, you realized he was a pretty good singer. If you minus all his arrogant characteristics then he should be just fine. You placed a finger on his lips before smiling. "That's all I need from you." you got up and put your sunglasses back on. You clapped your hands to grab the attention of everyone in the room, including SHINee. "Alright, I've taken down all of your vocals and I roughly know where I should start from now. There will be an announcement in the mini-auditorium on the 10th floor. Well, it'll be announced when it's time. I expect everyone to be there. Even the SHINee boys at the back there. Got it?" you tilted your head to look at them and they nodded their heads before showing an O.K. sign. Funny how you're younger than some of the boys in this room but considering you're the songwriter, you appear to be bigger than these boys.

"Everyone." you repeated as you looked at Luhan. He looked away and you smirked. So treating him nice will get him this way. "You guys may leave this room but make sure you stay in this building." you said before you grabbed your things and left to your father's office. "Oh, collect back the contracts and put them in the file on the piano, Kris." Kris nodded his head before starting to collect back the contracts you handed a moment ago. You headed towards your father's office and when you entered his office, you didnt let him speak. You went staright on with your point. "I want the contracts for them to sign."

Narrator.
Everyone gathered in the mini-auditorium right after a short announcement was made. TVXQ, SHINee, EXO-M, and EXID along with a few new trainees filled the front rows in the auditorium. "What's going on?" Changmin whispered to Yunho who could only shrug his shoulders. Jin Sae got on the stage with her father beside her. "Everyone, silent please." Mr.Han voiced out as everyone hushed one another before trying to listen to what their president had to say. "For the first time today, J.S. is willing to show you who she is after a long while." Everyone clapped and cheered while Luhan had a death glare at her. "We get to see her!" Tao chimed as Xiumin slapped the boy on the head. "Calm down damn it." Kris hissed as the EXO-M boys kept silent. "Her identity is pretty secretive. So I will need all of you to sign contracts as a promise to keep it safe. Is that understood?" Everyone nodded their heads and Jin Sae took a step forward. "Firstly I'd like to apologize for only revealing myself today. I had a lot to think about but, I think it's about time you finally know who wrote your songs. Right?" she chuckled before the room started to fill with small laughters.

"That voice." Yunho whispered as Changmin looked at the older boy beside him. "What?" Yunho looked at Changmin before shaking his head. "N-Nothing." She took off her cap along with her sunglasses to reveal herself and the way that she looked stunned everyone in the room. Rumors said she was gorgeous, but they didn't expect her to be that breathtaking. Her brown hair laid down covering her shoulders with her brown eyes that was visible by everyone sitting at the seats below her. She had a perfect set of teeth along with a smile that could easily make anyone smile. "Hello. My name is Han Jin Sae, and I'm the songwriter whose been writing your songs for a while now." she bowed as a round of applause echoed the room. "Let's just say I have a valid reason to why I didn't reveal myself to the public. The reason why I revealed myself today is because, you deserve to know." she smiled softly before some of them replied to her smile. "C-Changmin.." Yunho breathed out as he nudged Changmin by his arm. "Don't say it. I know what you're thinking."

"That can't be her right?" Changmin asked as Yunho gulped. "I think it's her. It's got to be her." he sounded so determined that he shot up from his seat. "Excuse me," Yunho called out as Jin Sae easily spotted the boy who stood up. "Yes?" He gulped before Changmin kicked his leg to bring him back to reality. "S-Sorry but what's your name again?" he asked as laughters filled the room of what a dork the senior is. "Han Jin Sae." she repeated her name and the way her voice rang into his ear made it all perfect again. It was her, it was definitely her. He sat back down before nodding his head. "It's her." Yunho confirmed as Changmin smiled before leaning back on his seat. "We've finally found her."

"That's her!" Minho raised his voice as he pointed at her. "Who?" Jonghyun asked as he turn his gaze away from Jin Sae who was currently introducing herself and answering questions to look at Minho. "That girl I said I carried back home one night."

"You mean," Key said as he placed a hand on Minho's chest. "The girl who was drunk?" Minho nodded his head before Onew snapped his fingers. "Was she the girl you called the other day?" he asked as Minho gulped before he nodded. "Wow, can you believe that. You actually saved President Han's daughter." Taemin chuckled as Jonghyun smacked his head. "Idiot, Minho likes her already." Minho's cheeks burned up a little before he looked away from everyone to look at Jin Sae. "I don't. How can I like a girl like that? She's irresponsible and she's.." He scoffed as he focused his gaze on her. "Perfect." he muttered to himself. "Yeah, says the guy who saved, kissed and called her." Jonghyun snapped at him before Key gave him a high five. "Idiots." Minho muttered under his breath but he didn't break his gaze away from her.

"What," Luhan croaked out as the rest continued his sentence for him "In the name of God." they breathed out as they tried to take in how she looked like. "When they said J.S. was pretty, I didn't expect her to be that pretty." Tao admitted as some of them agreed with him. "She's not that pretty." Luhan said as everyone turned to look at him. "You're just arrogant." Kris said as the rest chuckled. "I will be attending Seoul National University and if I see anyone from here to be there, you can just call me by my name. In this buidling I'm known as J.S. but to the public I'm nothing but a normal girl." she clarified as some of them let out sounds of understandment. "I want all group leaders to come forward and take these contracts. Except for EXO-M, I've collected back your contracts." Mr.Han announced as the remaining group leaders went forward to take the contracts.

"One more thing," Jin Sae held a finger up before she got off the stage. "When you see me around, be it at this building or outside of this building, you don't need to greet me." She smirked the moment she could see their facial expressions turn into a weird one. "What I mean is, if you want to greet me, you can. If you don't greet me, it doesn't make a difference. I don't want anyone to have the need to greet me. I'm still pretty young at my age and it would be pretty weird if an older person would feel the need of greeting me. Until then, take care and I'll see you when I see you all." She waved a hand before she got down the stage. "Alright!" Mr.Han clapped his hands as he grabbed back the attention of all the idols and trainees in the room. "Now it's my turn to speak." 

Han Jin Sae.
You walked out of the room and it didn't feel that bad. "Hmm, it wasn't that hard." you shrugged your shoulders before walking down the halls with your bag on your shoulders but this time you didn't have a cap, sunglasses or your pin on. You were just walking around without a disguise. To be honest, it felt good knowing you didn't need to go around hiding your identity in front of these idols anymore. It’s like a carefree life from now on apart from them keeping your identity a secret but that shouldn’t be much of a problem considering their career is on the line. 

"Jinnie?" you hear a voice calling from down the hall. You furrowed your eyebrows as you tried to analyze the voice but it wouldn't ring a bell. Jinnie was your nickname back in the province. Ever since you came here, you haven't heard that nickname in a long time. You stopped walking and looked up only to meet eyes with a familiar pair of eyes. "Sorry?" you called out as that person turned to walk towards you. He chuckled before taking a step closer. He placed a hand on your cheek and you didn't even do anything to stop him. For some odd reason, his touch felt familiar.

"It's you." He smiled showing his perfect set of teeth. He had brown hair that was combed back along with a green polo T-shirt that fitted around his body nicely. He was just slightly taller than you and you could tell her was older than you by a few years based on the tone of his voice. You tilted your head sideways, trying to remember where you've seen him before. He caressed your cheek with his thumb before asking, "Does the name Yun-O sound familiar?"

"Promise me you'll come and find me when you're famous?" you pleaded as you clung onto him. "I promise." He croaked out softly as he hugged you tight. "Don't forget me?" you whispered as he nodded his head. He was only fifteen and you were only eleven. He was one of the closest friends you've got and he was already leaving to Seoul to be a trainee under Han Records. They said you were too young to notice anything but hell, you noticed he was very talented before he auditioned. "I'll come back for you when I can. I promise." he pulled away to hold your hands that appear smaller to him.

"I take it back, I don't want to leave anymore." he wiped your tears away before he wiped his. "No!" you cried as you shook your head. "You have to go." you pushed him towards the van but since he was bigger sized than you he pulled you in for a hug, making you stop in his embrace. "I don't want to leave you. What will you do on your own without me and Changmin?" he asked as you gulped. "I'll make new friends. New ones to replace you while you're gone." He your hair before hugging you tight. "Yunho, it's time to go." a voice called up from the both of you and you knew it was Yunho's father.

"I'll be back for you. Remember me, please?" Yunho pleaded as you nodded your head. "Remember that Yun-O will love you, hmm?" he ruffled your hair after he sniffed up the tears. You managed to crack a smile after he mentioned the name 'Yun-O'. It was a cute nickname you gave him because when you were younger, you would pronounce his name as 'Yun-O' instead of Yunho. It was like you ate the letter 'H' in his name but because of that, it became a little nickname from you to him.

"You can't be.." You croaked out softly as he smile widened when he could tell you remember. You placed your hand over his on your cheek. "Yun-O?" you whispered as he nodded his head with a smile. "I'm here and I can't believe you're right here in front of me."