Change Of Plans.

Our Not-So-Perfect Love Story.

 


Updated on the 22nd of June 2013.

Chapter 25 : Change Of Plans.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE MY BOYFRIEND RUN AWAY FROM SEOUL!" She shouted as she kicked you hard on your stomach.


Han Jin Sae.
You scoffed softly before you replied.

"I'm sleeping."
Sent : 10.48p.m.

"Then how are you replying my message?"
From : Luhan || Received : 10.48p.m.

"Then why the hell are you asking?"
Sent : 10.49p.m.

You smirked in victory when you waited for a while but there was no reply. You locked your phone and tossed it at the side of your pillow before you shut your eyes tight. "Finally.." you muttered under your breath to drift off into dreamland. Not until you felt vibrations on the side of your pillow where your phone was placed at. You mentally debated with yourself if you should check and read his message but you were so lazy. Just all of a sudden you turned to face your phone and unlocked your phone to read his message.

"Meet me outside by the park nearby the campus to work on our song assignment. No is not acceptable. Take it as your token of repaying me back for helping you. Let's not forget that, shall we?"
From : Luhan || Received : 11.05p.m.

You sighed before you threw your phone aside. "Why now?" you groaned and CL hummed before you placed a hand over your mouth, afraid that you may have woke her up. You pulled your hand away when you realized she's deep in her sleep. For some reason, instead of just rejecting his offer, you decided to just follow what he wanted. Since he was there for you to write that song lyrics for you to sing to CL, why not? It's like repaying him in a sort of way. You took your guitar along with your song book and a pencil before you left. CL murmured a soft "Where are you going?" but you replied her with a short excuse saying you just wanted to get out and you'll be back in a while. If you told her you're meeting up with Luhan, she'll definitely think the wrong things.

You walked out of the campus and reached the park. True enough, he was there sitting underneath a tree leaning his back against the tree. You could easily spot him because the moment you reached the park, a voice said, "Come here, you lost puppy." you scoffed and walked towards who said that. You threw your guitar at him and he grabbed it with two hands before it could smack his face. "Hey watch it!" he shouted and you smirked before sitting down beside him, leaning your back against the tree. "So, I'm a lost puppy?" you asked and he mumbled a soft "Yeah, why?"

"Puppies are cute, don't you think?"

"Well, yeah. Some of them."

"So you're indirectly calling me cute." you said in an amused tone and he 'tsk'-ed before he looked away from you. "Let's just get writing." he said as he took out a pencil. It was getting late and everything but thank god there was a lamp post nearby to be your light source or else you would definitely walk away from here and sleep. "What's your favorite food?" he asked all of a sudden and you furrowed your eyebrows. "What's with the sudden question?"

"Well, we have to write songs about one another so it's best we get to know each other."

"Pft, that's utter bull. I've written my song about you already." You said as you held up your page filled with lyrics. He wanted to snatch your book away to read but you hid the book behind your back. "Oh hell no. You're only hearing this song when everyone performs." He scoffed and looked away. "Fine, I didn't want to hear it now anyway." he huffed before he sighed. "Since I'm done with my part, I'm leaving now." you said as you got up.

Luhan.
Before she could leave, I gripped onto her wrist. "N-No." I blurted out and gulped before releasing her hand. "No?" she asked as she raised an eyebrow and I could see it clearly. "I-I mean, c'mon. I'm not even done with my song of you yet." I said with a sigh. She let out a heavy breath before she sat back down to lean her back against the tree. "What would you like to know in order to write your song?" she asked and I thought about it for a while until she poked my head. "We don't have all night."

"Alright alright! Uhm.. H-How come I don't see your mother around? I mean, I see your father everywhere but.." my voice trailled off when she laughed bitterly and I could tell that. She looked down on her hands before shaking her head. "My parents are divorced." she whispered and my eyes widened. "S-." I cursed under my breath but completely shut up when she went on. "Mom's back in the province and once I graduate, I'm going back." My eyes widened and I gulped. "G-Going back?"

She nodded her head before she sighed. "Who knows, if I find a reason to stay I might stay but at the moment there are none." she shrugged it off before she turned to look at me. "What about you? I don't see you talking about your parents."

"They're in China now. It's been five years since I've seen them." I admitted sheepishly and she reached out to pat my shoulder. "I'm sure one day you'll get to see them." I reached out to hold the hand that was on my shoulder. We made eye contact and she quickly pulled her hand back before I cleared my throat. "I-I think we should probably go now." she said as she got up. "Y-Yeah, I think so too." I said as I felt like it was getting hot around here even though it was night.

Han Jin Sae.
"Wait," Luhan breathed out before you could close the door after you said goodnight to him. "What?" you asked as you opened the door a little bit wider so you could see his face. "This trip next week, are you going?" he asked softly before you sighed. "I'm not sure. If you see me go, you'll see me go. Other than that, I don't know. Goodnight, Luhan." you smiled a little before closing the door and right after you did that you could hear him groan on the other side. Smiling to yourself you walked towards your bed to put everything aside on the table beside you before lying down on the bed.

Next week flew by like the wind and being here was pretty normal for you. Every weekends you'd at least meet up with EXO-K once or twice along with Yunho and Changmin whenever they're free. It was impossible to meet up with your father or mother though. Your father was so busy with all the upcoming comebacks with some of the groups under Han Records, he didn't even have time for himself. At least on the other hand, you've already submited your song in to your father so he could put it on EXO-M's next tracklist for their upcoming album in two years time. For now they're just practicing and perfecting their dance.

When you opened your eyes, you felt like closing them again. It started to get hot and you were breathing in and out, hoping this feeling would just go away. Lately you weren't feeling too good. You also had a sorethroat. The joy of having that is just overwhelming. Do sense the sarcasm. You sat up on the bed and opened your eyes again, only to succeed this time when you realized you were late for class. You hurriedly got up but you fell down again when your legs felt wobbly. "God damn it leg coordinations! Not now!" you hissed mentally as you pushed yourself up and left to the bathroom.

You came out of the bathroom, ready for class as you were dressed in an oversized hoodie along with a pair of leggings that wrapped around your legs. Your hair was tied up into a bun and you looked alright but these were just one of those days where you don't give a hell load crap if you looked like a mess. Or a hot mess, whichever works. Today was Friday and you had classes for acting and playwriting. Since it was already 9.30p.m., you were pretty much late for your acting class so you decided to skip it. Your acting teacher isn't one of those strict ones anyway. You could easily go when class is over just to get the assignments of what happened today. Instead you made your way towards the nursing room where.. the nurses are?

You knocked on the door and a friendly nurse came to the counter. "How may I help you dear?" She asked nicely and she looked like she was in her mid-thirties. She had short hair along with a white nurse uniform. She had a nametag along with glasses. "C-Can I just get a quick check up? I don't feel too good." you muttered softly and she smiled at you before nodding her head. She stepped out of the counter and reached for your hand to lead you to a room. It was just a white room with a bed, window and a side table. She made you sit down on the bed as she left the room before closing the door behind her.

The door opened and a doctor came in. Well you could guess he was a doctor since he was having a stehthoscope around his neck along with a board. He dragged a chair to sit beside you and on the bedside table there was tools for him to use. He took the thermometer and lingered it in front of your mouth. "Open wide." he smiled and you did as you were told. When he took out the thermometer, he cupped your chin with one hand and tilted your face left and right. He pulled away and furrowed his eyebrows. "How many days have you been feeling like this?"

"S-Say.. three or four days?" you answered softly and he nodded his head. "Go to the counter outside to collect your medicine. The nurse will tell you." The doctor said nicely before he stood up. "The nurse will explain everything." was all he said before left the room. You picked up your bag and walked out to the counter. She placed a white small bag labeled "Han Jin Sae." in front of it with a sharpie marker. You raised an eyebrow and she pulled out a few things. "This is your cough syrup. Though you only have a sorethroat, the doctor said a cough might come if you're not taking care of yourself well. Here are some antibiotics. Take these two each time after a meal for four days. You may also get a high fever if you don't get enough rest and you should drink a lot of water. You delaying your sickness like this isn't really good for your body." The nurse said as she kept everything in the bag again.

"If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to come down here again. Other than that, the instructions of your medicine are also labeled on the cover or plastic of it. Please take care." the nurse frowned a little in pity before she passed you the bag. You bowed a little before taking the bag, murmuring a soft "Thank you."

Lunch came back quick as you were just sitting in the library trying to study for the upcoming test. They have tests every two months and yours was coming up pretty soon. You were currently studying Musiciology, a subject everyone hates but you found it interesting as you tried to remember all the facts. The bell rang and you got up to sigh when you remembered CL said she'll be saving you a seat. When you reached the cafeteria with the book in your hands, you felt a little bit more weaker than before but it was bearable. CL waved at you as she saved you a seat and you made your way towards her but someone tripped you, causing you to fall onto the ground.

You turned around only to meet with Lizzy's eyes. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE MY BOYFRIEND RUN AWAY FROM SEOUL!" She shouted as she kicked you hard on your stomach. You clutched your stomach and you felt major pain. It didn't help the fact that you were having a sorethroat or an upcoming high fever. "I didn't make him run away. He left." you croaked out softly after clearing your throat, still on the ground. You could feel cold sweat running down your forehead and it's not because you're afraid of Lizzy. You just felt your temperature rising bit by bit. "You freaking bi-"

"That's enough!" you hear a guy's voice speaking up as he gripped onto Lizzy's wrist. She was going to bend down to slap you but she couldn't when you see Minho pulling her back. "Don't you dare lay a finger on her. You're coming with me to the principal's office. Sulli, help Jin Sae back to the table." Minho said as Sulli nodded before she helped you up. She gasped when she touched your hand, it was cold but your forehead was the complete opposite. "Y-You have a fever.." She croaked out softly and you placed a finger on your lips. "N-No one should know." you murmured softly and she nodded a little before helping you up. "Thanks, Sulli." you whispered softly as it hurt whenever you tried to speak and she smiled back at you before she let you sit down opposite CL.

"Are you okay?" CL asked softly, feeling guilty she wasn't there to help you up but in all acutality, Minho was the one who was quick as he was walking behind Jin Sae when she came in with Sulli beside him. You nodded and smiled when Jiyong was sitting beside her. Dara was beside CL, followed by Minzy and Park Bom was on your right. Sulli took a seat on your left as CL pushed the tray of food in front of you. "You should eat." CL said softly before you nodded your head.

Narrator.
The next morning came back quick and Jin Sae was lying in bed, not even wanting to get up but she got up just for the sake of saying goodbye to 2NE1 before they left. Minho along with SHINee was going for this trip as well and you knew as much as you just wanted someone by your side it was impossible. Sulli had to go for this trip too and EXO-M was going too. With that being said, mostly everyone is going for this trip except for you. EXO-K was pretty busy with the cafe and she thought it would be selfish of her to call them up to make them come her so she mentally prepared herself for two days alone.

After Jin Sae waved goodbye to CL and that's when they left, she lied flat on her bed as she contemplated if she should try to go for a morning walk to feel better. "W-Wait! I forgot something!" Luhan said as he got down from the bus with his bag over his shoulder. "Hurry! If you're not back in 10 minutes, we're leaving without you!" The teacher shoued and Luhan hissed before he sprinted all the way back to his dorm. He was wondering where Jin Sae was too but he let that slip his mind when he reached his dorm, opened the door and went straight in to take his handphone. When he got it, he dashed out and locked the door.

He ran through the park and he had 2 minutes left to spare as he was near the bus but he tripped over a body on the ground. He hissed as he fell on his ground on his chest. He grunted before pushing himself up as he wanted to run away but he took a quick glance at the girl on the ground only to realize it was Jin Sae. "HEY!" he shouted as he went back to Jin Sae to lift her up until her head was resting on his lap. He lifted his chin up hurriedly and the bus was leaving without him already. "God damn it!" he hissed when he looked down on Jin Sae's face only to have all thoughts about the bus leaving him fade away. "W-Wake up. Jin Sae! Are you alright?!" Luhan shouted as he shook her vigrously but she wouldn't wake up. "I didn't want to go to Japan anyway." He cursed before he lifted Jin Sae up into his arms.