How Did You..?

Our Not-So-Perfect Love Story.

 


Updated on the 7th of June 2013.

Chapter 15 : How Did You..?
"You didn't tell them?"


Narrator.

"Looks like Luhan likes her." Taemin patted Minho's shoulder but Minho gulped before pushing Taemin's hand away.

"They're not together." Minho said as Taemin scoffed. Luhan kept running from side to side away from Jin Sae to not give her back her phone. Even Taemin didn't know Luhan had this side in him when he leaned closer to Jin Sae to smirk. "Yeah, tell me all of that isn't what a couple would do." Taemin said as he pointed at Luhan giving back Jin Sae's phone before she gave him another smack on the head. "Yah! Stop abusing me!" he raised his voice and she showed him her tongue. She immediately replied Minho's text and Minho pulled his phone out to check what she had replied him.

"Hey, I can't make it today. Something popped up."
From : <3 || Received : 6.45p.m.

Taemin was peeking over Minho's shoulder to read the text and he let out a soft "Ooh~". Minho gulped before he pushed Taemin away. "What the hell are you doing reading my texts?" Minho hissed before Taemin smiled. "Seems like someone feels a little bit jealous the fact that she chose Luhan over you." Taemin snapped at Minho who could only clench his fist as well as gripping on tighter to his phone. "I'm jealous. Yeah, so what?" Minho looked away from Taemin before Taemin gripped him on his shoulders. "Do something about it then."
 
Han Jin Sae.

You groaned when you opened the door to your room with CL. She jerked up when she saw you by the door but you didn't care. You entered the room and closed the door before sliding your back against it until you reached the ground. "Bad first day?" she asked and you nodded your head. "Worst first day ever." you muttered under your breath and she got up from her bed to come towards you. "Get up." she helped you up and dragged you towards your bed for you to lie down. "Thanks." you smiled at her and she winked at you. "I have a gig later but, you don't have to come if you don't want to."

You dropped your bag to the side of your bed before you groaned. "But I want to support you." you whispered and she chuckled. "I'm sure we'll have more gigs to come. So you should just rest. Besides, someone left this for you." she said as she placed a note on your lap before she got up. "I'm leaving! There's instant ramen in the cupboard if you want to cook some. Bye!" she chimed as she left. "Bye." you dragged your goodbye for her that made her laugh on her way out. You opened the piece of paper and your eyes widened at the handwriting.

Come by the park at 10.00p.m. please.

It was L.Joe's handwriting. You sighed before you wanted to crush and rip the paper into pieces but you couldn't. Instead, you tossed the paper away until it fell to the ground. You took out your phone to give Sehun a quick call. You missed his voice a lot and the rest.

"Hello?" his voice was groggy and it sounded like he just woke up. "U-Uh..did I wake you up?" you could tell his eyes widened when he blurted out a soft "Huh? What?"

"No no no! I was waiting for your call but I guess I fell asleep." he admitted sheepishly and you glanced at the clock on the table. "It's only 8.30p.m."

"Well you're not working your off at a cafe now are you?" he asked and you chuckled softly. "S-Sorry, I don't want to leave working at the cafe either but I have to attend this hellhole. As soon as I pass and graduate university, I'll be as free as a bird." you chimed and he chuckled softly. "Hey, I'm putting you on speaker mode, alright? The rest are here in my house now." Sehun said as you could hear a soft 'beep'.

"JIN SAE!" you hear all the guys chorusing your name in unison. You let out a soft laugh before you said, "I miss you guys."

"YAH! Where are you now?" Kyungsoo asked but it seems like Kai answered him. "She's at the university. Duh." Oh how you missed Kai's sarcasm. "But I just want to see her." and that's when you could tell Kyungsoo was pouting. "YEOL! Get your here!" Too easy, that was Baekhyun's voice just calling for Chanyeol who was probably in the bathroom. "What?! I was in the bathroom!" Yeah, these boys are too predictab- "Jin Sae, you're probably free next week on Saturday right?" Suho asked and your eyes widened.

"Next Saturday.." you mumbled before you realized you had no plans. "Nope, why?" You could hear soft 'Yes!' along with a few 'Hell yeah!' but you couldn't really tell why. "Hello? EXO-K? Do you read me?" You could hear them chuckling before Sehun said, "We have a surprise for you on that day. Be at the cafe by your university at 7.30p.m. If you're not there, we'll come and drag your there. Got it?" you let out a low whistle before a few of the guys cheered for Sehun on the other line. "You guys are idiots."

"But we're your idiots!" they chimed and they bid you goodnight before they passed the phone back to Sehun. "Take care, alright? Get enough rest and don't eat instant ramen. I know how you're a lazy so drag yourself to the nearest cafe and eat there. Hmm?" you pouted before you whined a little, "But I'm so lazy." Right there and there, he hung up. You pulled your phone away before you tried to call him out but it was pointless. All you could hear was "Sorry, the number you have dial-" and that's when you knew he switched off his phone. You didn't care and decided to get up to cook some ramen in the kitchen.

You wondered where the pot was but you found it on the stove already with water in it for you to get cooking. On top of the lid there was a sticky note in CL's handwriting.

I've placed this here for you already. Get cookin'! ^^

You smiled before you stuck the note on top of the counter by the stove. It took you roughly 10 minutes to figure out how to switch the stove on along with where she kept the instant ramen packets. Just then there was a knock on the door and you shouted, "Who is it?!" from the kitchen. "Pizza delivery!" you furrowed your eyebrows when you realized, you didn't even call for pizza. Hell you didn't know they deliver to the dorm rooms either. "But I didn't order any-" your voice trailled off when you opened the door to reveal Sehun and the rest in front of you with beaming faces. "W-What?" was all you managed to croak out when they group hugged you in an instant by the doorway. "We missed you!" They chimed as they hugged you tighter. "I miss you too but stop killing me!" you managed to squeeze out before they let you go.

Sehun was the first one to come in along with the rest. Everyone else just scattered in the room. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai were sitting on your bed while Suho and Kyungsoo were by the dining table and Sehun was in the kitchen, switching off the stove and pouring the water away. "Hey! I was boiling that!" you hit Sehun's arm but he showed you his tongue. "What did I tell you about instant ramen?"

"The-"

"They make you fat easily as they are high in calories and not to mention, rumors are that the noodles are coated with wax. You don't want to eat plastic or wax now do you?"

"But I just-"

"Don't eat so much of instant ramen. I thought I told you to-" Sehun's voice trailled off when the guys were laughing outside the kitchen. "What's so funny?" Sehun huffed when he turned around. "You're like the wife, and she's the husband." Kai laughed as Baekhyun gave a high five to Kai. "Just let the poor girl eat already." Chanyeol said as a growl could be heard from your stomach. "Uh.." you let out softly as you grinned at Sehun. "Here, Kyungsoo cooked for you before Sehun made us walk on the way here." Suho said as he lifted up a nice bento box and you knew it was really made by Kyungsoo because it was his signature meal. "So when you guys were on the phone with me.."

"We getting into the car to get here." Kyungsoo smiled and you just wanted to pinch his cheeks. You put a spoonful of the rice in your mouth before you tried to ask, "But Chanyeol was in the bathroom." Sehun placed a hand over your mouth as he was sitting beside you by the sofa as you held onto the bento box and a spoon. "Don't talk with your mouth full." The guys around let out gagging sounds at the way Sehun kept treating you but you didn't mind. It's a way he shows he cares and you liked it. It was pretty hilarious because the rest found it cute but at the same time they wanted to tease the both of you. "A few of us went to the car while Chanyeol was still in the bathroom so we made him hurry." Baekhyun smiled and you remembered a moment ago Baekhyun was shouting for Chanyeol.

"Oh, what's this?" Chanyeol up as he lifted up a piece of paper from the floor. Your eyes widened as you gulped down the food in your mouth. You decided to just play it cool and ignore it as you said, "It's nothing."

"Come by the park at 10p.m. please?" Kai read it out and the rest turned to give you a look. "That's really nothing." Sehun turned your face to look at him and you gave him a look. His mouth gaped open before he chuckled. He let go of your chin before getting up to snatch the paper away from Kai's hand. "Ah, this is nothing. I met up with her by the park the other day and I guess this slipped off her bag." Sehun lied before he sat back down beside you with the paper in his pocket. You smiled and nodded your head. You secretly thanked Sehun for making up a lie so fast. There wasn't a specific date on the paper and Sehun's handwriting was somewhat similar to L.Joe's.

After a long while, CL texted you she was going to be back late and told you not to stay up late. That meant nothing because you couldn't possibly sleep with six boys in your room. They were about to leave soon when there was a knock on the door. You furrowed your eyebrows as you weren't expecting anyone. You glanced at the clock and your eyes widened when it was stated there, 10.20p.m. "I'll get it." Suho said as he got up from the floor. The seven of you decided to just sit in a circle on the floor as there was space. The door opened and Suho called you out. "Jin Sae, who is he?" you looked over Suho's shoulder to see L.Joe with a sour expression on his face.

"He's no one." you answered before you looked away. "What the-" you turned to look at Baekhyun whose voice trailled off but your sight was blocked when L.Joe came to pull you up by your arm. "Let me go!" you shouted as you hit him by his arm but he forcefully pulled you up by your arm. "I told you we needed to talk." he said sternly but Kyungsoo and Kai pulled L.Joe by his leg, making him fall back to let go of your arm. Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo pinned L.Joe down. Kai and Kyungsoo were on his right while Chanyeol and Baekhyun were on his left. "I said we have nothing to talk about!" you raised your voice and he tried to get up but he couldn't. "G-Guys, let him go." Sehun said and the rest were dumbfounded. "What?" a few of them chorused at the same time. "Let him go." Sehun repeated his words and he looked away. They let him go and L.Joe got up.

"They don't know about me?" L.Joe asked as he came to stand in front of you. "You didn't tell them?"

"T-Tell us what?" Baekhyun asked as L.Joe smirked. He turned around to face everyone, except you. "I'm Lee Byung-Hun, also known as L.Joe. Jin Sae's boyfriend." They widened their eyes as Suho closed the door. "No wonder he looks familiar! He looks like that boy you'd always hang out with back in the province."

"But you never said he was your boyfriend?" Baekhyun questioned as Sehun came to your side and pulled you away from L.Joe. "From what I remember, you broke up with her and left." Sehun said sternly and the rest turned to look at Sehun standing in front of you, somewhat protecting you from L.Joe as you were standing behind Sehun. "That's not fair. I never got to-"

"Explain?" Sehun scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "You had a whole year to explain to her that you got accepted into this university but you never did." you furrowed your eyebrows as you turned Sehun by his shoulders. "H-How.." you breathed out as you looked up at Sehun. "How did you know he got accepted here?" Sehun blinked at you before he gulped. "I..I just-"

"He knew about this the moment I got accepted." L.Joe spoke up behind Sehun and the rest were just watching this like it was some kind of show. Not that they didn't want to help out, they couldn't when they don't really know what the hell was going on and they knew better not to interfere as this was between L.Joe, you and Sehun.