Fourteen.

Our Not-So-Perfect Love Story.

 


Updated on the 6th of June 2013.

Chapter 14 


Han Jin Sae.
Your eyes were opened so wide, you thought your eyes were going to pop out any minute. He opened his eyes only to realize he was kissing you. You had no idea how this happened but you could only roughly tell he stumbled upon something before he landed a kiss on you. He blinked at you and he didn't look like he was going to pull away anytime soon with his lips still on yours. You pushed him away and he stumbled backwards before he used the table to balance himself. He wanted to say something but he couldn't. He ended up opening his mouth and closing it before he could say anything. You took the keys and tossed it to him, which he caught carelessly but he managed to get it in his hands. "Y-You lock up. I-I'm leaving." you said as you gripped on tighter onto your bag before you dashed out of the room. You slammed the door and you could hear him groan in the room.

"What a great first day." you breathed out before you took out the map Minho gave you to get to the library. "Argh," you groaned before you shoved the map away. "What's going on?" you breathed out before you placed a hand on your chest. "No," you shook your head before you pulled your hand away. "I must be crazy." you muttered to yourself before you walked around aimlessly along the corridors when you passed by a large door. You stopped walking to walk backwards to realize it was a gym room with an indoor basketball court. You placed your hands on the door before you pushed the door open.

Instead of hearing the doors closing behind you as you walked in, you heard a boy saying, "Where are you off to?" you turned around only to point at the boy who followed you. "Y-You, get away from me." you said as you wanted to walk away but your body failed to do so. "L-Look, it was just an accident." you scoffed before you touched your lips with your index finger, "Yeah, an accident." you nodded your head and he walked towards you until he stood in front of you. "It really was an accident! I wouldn't kiss you even if my life depended on it."

You scoffed before you lightly pushed him by his shoulder with one hand. "I would probably need to bleach my lips now." He rolled his eyes before he run his fingers through his hair in frustration. You turned around to walk around the basketball court when he spoke.

Narrator.
“You can’t just come here and act as if you’re everything here. It doesn’t work that way here in Jin Sae. Just because you got accepted you think you’re so superior?” There was no response from her and he cleared his throat, grabbing her attention. She turned to look at him while raising an eyebrow. “Oh, you’re done?”

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” He scoffed as he looked around for a split second before looking back at her. “Look,” she breathed out as she stood up. “I’m here because I was forced to.” She said as she came closer towards him. For some reason he didn’t want to move back or anything. He remained there as she made his way towards him. “I was forced to come here and as soon as I get a ticket out of here, I’m taking that ticket and I’m leaving. Far away from here to be exact. So until then? Thank you.” She nodded her head as he furrowed his eyebrows. “T-Thank you?” He was so confused. It was as though his forehead was labeled ‘Confused Idiot’. “For being honest.” She nodded her head again before smirking at him.

“At least you’re honest. People around here are nothing but two faced backstabbing liars. At least there’s a few decent people here.”

“Well you’re-“

“Save it pretty face. I know I’m not the nicest person here either. I’m not from a good background and I don’t have any certificates to show off my skills like everyone else around here but I never lie. Never.” His gaze softened but he had a serious look remained on his face. “So?”

“So? Nothing. I don’t cross your path and you don’t cross mine. Simple as that. I don't know exactly what I did to you for you to treat me like crap but it's fine. I've gotten immune to the way you treat me anyway.” She saluted him with two fingers before turning around to walk away. “Wait,” he called out as she stopped. She turned around to her head sideways before he spoke. “You’re not as bad as I thought you were.” He admitted boldly as she scoffed. “Well I’m not that nice either. So don’t get your hopes up. I’m leaving.” His mouth gaped open in disbelief as he stared at her walk out of the room. “This girl is really unbelievable.”

"Yah! Get back here!" he shouted but she slammed the gym doors before he could even tell her what he wanted to say. "Damn it." he hissed before he looked around the basketball court before he went with his gut to run towards the gym door after a few minutes of thinking. 

Han Jin Sae.
You walked along the halls and it feels like a debt has been settled. It's like you made a deal with Luhan and it's most likely a deal that should be kept. No more problems, no trouble, no nothing. You would never want to have any affairs with him anyway. Just then your phone vibrated and there were three unread messages. 

"So, how was your first day? Call me before you sleep. I'll be waiting. :)"
From : Sehun || Received : 5.02p.m. 

"I'm guessing, you're not coming to the library?"
From : Minho || Received : 6.10p.m.

"Where are you now? Like I said, we need to talk."
From : L.Joe || Received : 6.23p.m.

You groaned as you checked the time. It was only 6.27p.m. but you just felt like sleeping now. "Yah!" you hear a voice calling from down the hall. You stopped walking and raised an eyebrow before you turned around. You've been walking around aimlessly along the hallways that you didn't realize you walked off pretty far onto the other building of the university already. "Where.." Luhan panted as he came towards you. "Where the hell are you going?" he breathed out as he tried to catch his breath. It was like he was running marathon or something. "What's up with you? Didn't I just say that I won't bother you and you don't bother me? Or you don't understand the language I'm speaking now?"

"Shut up." he breathed out as he stood up properly. "Wow." you scoffed and you turned around to walk but you felt a hand on your shoulder. "Wait, stop. I'm sorry. Wait." you sighed before you pushed his hand away to turn around to face him. "I'm giving you a minute. Talk." you said as you gripped onto your phone. "I'm..I'm sorry, alright? I have no idea why I was acting like this to you and..I'm sorry." you let out a soft "Tch." before looking around at the hallways. After looking around for a moment your eyes landed back on his eyes. "Are you being serious? Because if you're going to be rude and blunt to me truthfully I don't mind it. I just don't want you to be fake."

He gulped before he let out a sigh. "Well," he breathed out but he couldn't go on with his words. You glanced at your clock and it looks like God wasn't on his side because the time was ticking by so fast. "Jin Sae, I-" before he could go on, the second clock passed the number 12, and that's when you knew one minute was up. "Remember the condition, hmm?" you said as he looked up to meet your eyes. "What condition?" he asked, as though he's never heard of what you just said in the gym room. "That you don't pass my path and I don't pass your-" your voice trailled off when he snatched your phone.

"Am I crossing your path now?" he cocked his head sideways before he smirked. The last message you were reading was the message L.Joe sent you. He smirked before he read it out loud. "Where are you now? Like I said, we need to talk." he read it in a baby voice that made you crack into a smile. "Hah, you like that, hmm? Seems like I should reply him for you." you looked away and your head darted back at him as you glared at him. "Don't you dare." he simply smirked before he put your phone behind his back to lean closer. "I'm definitely crossing your path now, aren't I?" he asked as you squeezed out a soft "Yes."

Narrator.
"Good." he smirked before he looked at her phone to reply L.Joe's message. "Let's see what can I reply this guy." Luhan thought out loud as Jin Sae furrowed her eyebrows before she tried to reach for her phone. "Bastard! Give me my phone back!" she raised her voice but he found this fun. He replied L.Joe with a short, "No, take a hike." Luhan chuckled after he sent that and Jin Sae gave a hit at Luhan's stomach. Luhan crouched down to the ground as he pressed his stomach but he gripped onto her phone tight. "That hurts!" he raised his voice but she smirked. "Well you deserved it." she shrugged her shoulders when Luhan looked up to smile at her. "Then I guess I'll reply another of your message."

Her smile dropped when he got up to run away from her with her phone in his hands. Just as Minho was walking along the halls, he stopped when Luhan ran passed him. Minho's eyes widened as he wanted to take another step when he heard Jin Sae's voice. "Come back here you dumb blonde!" she shouted as she ran past Minho. Minho scoffed when he took another step forward to see Luhan playfully lingering her phone in front of her face. "If you want it, come get it!" he taunted her and she gave a smack on his head before she tried to reach for her phone but he quickly ran away from her.