Badass? No.

Our Not-So-Perfect Love Story.

Updated on the 3rd of June 2013.

Chapter 12 : Badass? No.
"You got detention on the first day?" CL's eyes widened as she said that. "Pretty badass." Minzy said as Dara gave a light smack on Minzy's head.


Han Jin Sae.
"Meet me in the library after your extra hours of detention. We'll start on your report. I'm done with mine anyway." Minho smiled before he handed you a map of how you should get to the library. "Bye bye, I'll be waiting for you." Minho smiled before he gave a tap on your cheek before jogging away. You let out a puff before you rubbed your cheek. "Over affectionate freak." you muttered as you turned around only to bump into a person and the two of you fell down. You hissed as you rubbed your forehead and when you looked up you saw Luhan on the ground in front of you. "You again?" you scoffed as you got up by yourself with him still on the ground. "Yeah, problem with that?" he said as he scoffed. "Aren't you helping me up?" he asked and you leaned closer with a hand lingering in front of his face. When he tried to reach it you pulled it back and leaned away. "Who are you? God?" you rolled your eyes at him and tried to walk past him but you felt a tight grip on your wrist.

Before you know it, you were already on top of him with your faces millimetres apart from one another. You could see him gulping and the two of you remained in that position for a few seconds that seemed to be minutes. You pushed him away when the bell rang as it would get flooded with students and the last thing you'd want is them to see the two of you like this. "W-What are you trying to do?" you asked as you pushed yourself up, using his chest as the base for you to get up. He couldn't even say a proper sentence and he blinked at you multiple times before you hear a guy calling Luhan's name down the hall. Soon enough Kris smiled at you and helped Luhan up. "Hey, Jin Sae." he waved a little and you waved back awkwardly before you brushed past Luhan's arm to walk away. "Dude, what happened?" Kris asked Luhan who could only shrug his shoulders. "I have no idea what happened." Luhan said monotonously before he glanced back at the girl who walked away from him.

"You got detention on the first day?" CL's eyes widened as she said that. "Pretty badass." Minzy said as Dara gave a light smack on Minzy's head. "It's not something to be proud of." Dara said as you lowered your head. "N-No! Not that I was saying anything about you." Dara said as she waved two hands in front of her chest. You chuckled before shaking your head. "Don't worry about it. It's all because of him." you lifted your head up to use your head to point at the cocky blonde a few tables away from yours in the cafeteria. "Luhan?" Park Bom said as you nodded your head.

You turned to look at Luhan who was already giving you a look. "Why? You miss me?" he mouthed the words to you and you rolled your eyes at him. "You wish." you mouthed back the words and he blew a flying kiss at you. You took the rubber band from your wrist and aimed it at his face. He immediately got up and shifted his seat to sit beside Kris, using him as a sheild. "Wimp." you mouthed that word at him and you snickered when he mimicked you from a distance.

"He must like you a lot." Park Bom chuckled before you turned to look at Park Bom. "Him? Like me? Please." you scoffed softly and CL couldn't help but laugh. "They can't even walk by each other without stabbing one another's throat."  CL said as the rest chuckled. "So..when's your next gig?" you asked, hoping to change this whole topic. "Hmm..usually we would get calls from wherever we're needed to perform at." Minzy answered as the girls nodded their heads. "Sometimes we don't have a chance to perform." Dara said as she shrugged her shoulders. "But we're joining the 'Seoul University Talent Search' this year." Park Bom beamed as she high fived Dara and Minzy. You raised an eyebrow as CL chuckled. "What's this..whatever talent search thing?"

"They host this talent search annually to find people in this university with talents. The winner of it all will get a chance to get signed under Han Records. We got in last year but when it came to the last round, we lost to EXO-M. That's why they get to debut." CL explained as you nodded your head. "And..you guys plan on joining this year?" you asked as they nodded their heads. "We hope to get signed under Han Records. We hear they have an amazing song writer." Minzy said as you sighed. "I bet she's not that good."

"Are you kidding me?" Park Bom said as she put down her fork. Your eyes widened when Dara and Park Bom leaned closer across the table. "W-What?"

"She's the best there is!" the both of them said in unison before resting their backs on the chair. Well this is perfect. Just perfect.

You shrugged your shoulders when there was a bang on the table in front of you. You looked up and see Luhan smirking at you before walking away. "Ooh~" the girls cooed in unison and you rolled your eyes before picking up the paper. "Is it a love letter?" Minzy asked as some of them giggled. 

'You have detention. Try to keep that in your mind, yeah? Tch.'

"Love letter my ." you said as you crushed the paper. After a long while that somewhat seems to be an hour or two, it was nearing 3.00p.m. and the last thing you want is Mrs.Jin to be all over you like a tigress. "Girls, I've got to go." you said as you got up from the sofa in the living room. Seems like Minzy, Dara and Parm Bom share a room as their room could fit three people. You wondered why CL had a room to herself but you decided you'd ask that later. "Where are you going?" Minzy asked as she rolled on her bed to land on her chest to look up at you. "Detention."

The rest chuckled as you shot them a playful glare. "Hey now, don't get all fussy. We'll meet you up for dinner. What time does your detention end?" Dara asked as you took a while to think. It seriously feels like you've known this girl for ages. And it feels good being able to click with these girls so well. You could tell they were going to be great friends. "Well I have one hour of detention but Mrs.Jin decided to be Santa Claus and she gave me extra two hours. So, three hours of detention." you sighed softly and Park Bom got up from her bed to give you a hug. "I understand your pain so well." she chuckled before you hugged her back. "Then join me." she broke the hug and chuckled. "Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. Maths is biting me in the ." She groaned as she dragged herself back to her bed.

"Three hours..so, we'll meet you at 6.00p.m.?" CL said as you shook your head. "Meeting up with Minho in the library to start on my report." The girls cooed a soft "Ooh~" in unison. "You know, I'd kill to be in your position now. Luhan and Minho are after you. The two pretty boy face of the university." Dara sighed and you walked towards her to give a pat on her back. "Then please, take over my soul." you begged and she chuckled. "Hey, don't you think you should go now?" Minzy said as you checked the clock. "Oh ." you cursed as you tugged your bag over your shoulder before you dashed out of their room.