Twenty-One.

Our Not-So-Perfect Love Story.

Updated on the 16th of June 2013.

Chapter 21

"This bastard is getting on my nerves."


Han Jin Sae.
After the end of all the performance, you, 2NE1, EXO-K along with Minho and Sulli decided to just hang around at the cafe and have supper. Out of nowhere Sulli sat beside you as you were conversing with Baekhyun. He said he wants to make you start wearing eyeliner but that's where you cross the line. That boy can do your hair, nails and dress you up but there's no way in hell he's making you wear eyeliner. "H-Hey.." Sulli greeted softly and you turned to look at her. "Oh, hi." you nodded and she smiled at you. You could tell she was nothing like Lizzy. "S-Sorry about what happened the other day."

You shook your head and smiled at her. "It's alright, I mean, it wasn't your fault." She offered you a hand and you shook her hand. "I'm Sulli."

"Jin Sae." you smiled as you shook her hand. You could tell she had a nice heart. "Well, seems like someone owes me a big 'Thank you'." you hear a voice coming up behind you and you knew it was Luhan. You let go of Sulli's hand as you got up to look at Luhan. "Didn't I thank you already?" you raised an eyebrow and he shook his head. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Oh put a sock in it." Sehun snapped at Luhan before he came to hug you. "I'm leaving now, me and the boys have something to attend to tomorrow morning and we just want to bid you goodbye. We hope you stay strong, alright? You can come to us anytime." he smiled as you nodded your head in his chest. He pulled away from the hug and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

Narrator.
"They make a good couple." Chen nodded approvingly from the table and the rest smiled. "Yeah, but Luhan needs to do more than just that to get her." Kris breathed out and they turned to look at the leader. "What?" Kris deadpanned as he raised an eyebrow. "You can tell Luhan likes her too?" Xiumin asked and Kris laughed. "Any idiot could tell he's in love with her."

"Everyone except the idiot himself." Lay blurted out and the rest started to laugh. "He has competition though." Tao said as they turned to look at the youngest among them. "Minho." they turned to look at Minho and Jin Sae. Minho was just talking to her and she was nodding as she listened to everything he said. He poked her cheek and she turned to rub her cheek. He leaned closer and he planted a kiss on her cheek. Jin Sae scoffed as she smacked Minho's arm. Minho pouted before he rubbed his arm, showing his tongue at her after he pouted.

"Oh yeah, Luhan definitely needs to step up his game." Tao said as Luhan was standing behind all of them.

"Step up my game for what? What am I playing?" Luhan asked as he rejoined the group. "Oh you know, in a game of the love triangle." Xiumin said as he wiggled his eyebrows at Luhan. "Or square if that L.Joe guy is in it or something." Tao added in. "Shut the crap." Luhan snapped at Xiumin who could only smile. "Well someone's in denial." Kris breathed out as the rest agreed but Luhan couldn't care less as he was just glaring at Minho from a distance. "Luhan, the first step to solving your problem is admitting you have a problem."

"But I don't have a problem!" Luhan raised his voice at Lay as everyone laughed. "Step one, still in progress." Chen snickered.

Han Jin Sae.
After everything, you were lying down on your bed and you could tell CL was staring at you. "So CL, how are you loving the view?" you asked and she threw a pillow at you. You chuckled softly before you sat up on the bed to look at her. It was dark and everything but with the night light on she could roughly see your face and you could roughly see hers. "Thank you, for everything." she whispered softly and you smiled. "I should probably thank you too." you muttered softly and you could see her lying down on her bed. "Goodnight, Jin Sae." she said loud enough for you to hear and you lied down on your bed as you turned your head to look at her. "Goodnight."

"This is your new schedule." the female receptionist said as she slid a schedule on the table in front of you. You clicked your tongue before nodding your head. "Thanks." you said as you turned around only to bump into someone. You looked up only to meet Luhan checking your schedule out. "Are you done staring?" you asked as he shook his head. "So now you have History and Vocal Music?" he asked as you snatched your schedule back. "Well that's what it says on the paper so, yeah." you nodded before you brush past him to get to your class.

Narrator.
Luhan was walking slowly behind her as he wanted to offer to lead her to her class but Minho came and slung an arm over her shoulder. "Let's get to class!" He beamed as he pulled her. Luhan clicked his tongue before he cocked his head sideways, actually feeling regret he didn't make a move faster than him. "This bastard is getting on my nerves." Luhan cursed before he turned around only to see his Vocal Music teacher walking by. "Hey teacher! I have a suggestion for today's lesson." Luhan smirked when the teacher smiled at him. He was definitely close to all the teachers here. With a face like that? He could easily persuade any teacher.

"After you my lady." Minho said as he opened the door for her. She rolled her eyes at him before she entered. She could definitely feel stares from Lizzy when L.Joe was staring right at Jin Sae. "Ignore them. They are no better than you." Minho whispered into her ears as she took her seat with Minho sitting beside her. She nodded her head and sighed when the teacher came in. "Jin Sae, I'd expect your report to be on my table tomorrow." she said softly before she walked towards her table. "Oh crap." Jin Sae breathed out as she facepalmed herself. "Let's meet at the library after your next class. I'll be there or maybe I'll be running a little late but I'll be there." Minho smiled and she nodded her head.

Mrs.Jin was reading out the notes like a speed of a train. Jin Sae caught up pretty easily because she's used to this but Minho on the other hand, he had to get back to getting used to Mrs.Jin's speed again. He was literally skipping word after word because Mrs.Jin was too fast and she would not repeat the same sentence twice. There were a lot of students in the class complaining. Giving all sorts of excuses.

"Teacher! You're going too fast!"

"Holy crap teacher are you chasing a train?!"

"SLOW THE HELL DOWN!"

"What the fudge am I writing?!"

But here Jin Sae is, not giving two damns about anything as she caught up just fine. When Mrs.Jin had stop speaking, she smirked and lowered down her book. She walked towards Jin Sae to lift her book up. Mrs.Jin smiled a little before putting Jin Sae's book down. "You're pretty impressive." Mrs.Jin nodded her head approvingly before Jin Sae smirked at her. "You're pretty good yourself."

"Alright class," Mrs.Jin shut her book tight as she walked towards her table. "Now is exactly 12.15p.m., if you'd like to leave this class, hand in your notebooks with full notes. Other than that, don't even think you can get out of this class." Minho groaned as he tried to recall the words Mrs.Jin was saying but he stopped when a book was placed on top of his book. His eyes widened when he realized it was Jin Sae's notebook. "Just hand it in with yours after you're done with it." she said as she kept her things in her bag. She wanted to walk away but Minho gripped onto her wrist. She raised an eyebrow, gulped and turned to look at him. "Thank you." he smiled and she pulled her hand back. "W-Write your damn notes." She snapped at him before she walked towards Mrs.Jin's table to discuss about her report.

"Thirty pages?" Jin Sae's eyes widened and Mrs.Jin nodded her head. Mrs.Jin is actually a really nice teacher if you cut out all her..her.. flaws? "Here are a list of reference books you could use. I hope you've started on this report because this all must be handwritten. Be it your handwriting or your friend's but the bottom line is-"

"It must be handwritten." Jin Sae breathed out as Mrs.Jin nodded her head. "Good luck Miss Han, you may leave now. I'll collect your book from Minho when he's done." Mrs.Jin said as she looked way from Jin Sae to get on with her work.

Han Jin Sae.
"Wow, since when she was nice?" you muttered under your breath as you left the room. "Hey you," you hear a voice down the empty hallway. Is it always this empty? You turned to only meet eyes with Luhan who was leaning against the wall with one leg folded half way against it. "Come here." he motioned you to go to him but you stood there. "Bastard, if you want to talk to me you get your here." you snapped at him and he groaned before he pushed himself off to walk towards you. He stopped in front of you and gave you a smile. You shuddered and pushed him until he took a step back. "What do you want?" you asked and he sighed.

"I have a class with you after lunch." he said and you raised an eyebrow. He takes Vocal Musi-Oh who the hell are you kidding? He's a singer, of course he would. "And so?" you asked as you gripped onto your book. "I don't have a partner in the class and I was wondering if you could just.."

"Could just what?"

"Just..uh.."

"Luhan."

"Hold on alright!" he bursted out as he shut his eyes tight. "Sit beside me for today." you raised an eyebrow and laughed. You laughed so hard you clutched onto your stomach. He furrowed his eyebrows and gripped onto the sides of your arms. "I'm not kidding! This isn't funny!" You brushed his hands away and tried to make your laughter go away but you were failing miserably. "That's all you had to ask?" your laughter died down as you asked him. He nodded his head and he wasn't even smiling. "Why me?"

"Why not you?"

"Well why don't you answer me?"

"Why do-"

"Oh hell no. It's either you answer me now or you get an obvious answer already." you raised an eyebrow and he sighed. "There's no one in that class that I'd rather sit with, alright? Girls there are nothing but girly acting-cute kind of girls." you scoffed and looked at him. "Oh what, and I'm a dude?" you asked and he was going to say something but you brush past him. You could hear him groaning and he gripped onto your arm. "I'm sorry al-"

"Save me a seat." you brush his hand off and walked towards the cafeteria. "Thank you!" he shouted and you waved a hand with your back facing him. "Hey, so I'll save you a seat later? You have Vocal Music later right?" CL asked as you raised an eyebrow. "How did you know my sch-"

"I asked the receptionist by the counter before I went to my class." you narrowed your eyes at her but shook your head. "Sorry, I told Luhan I would si-I mean," you gulped down your food and the rest of the girls at the table smiled at you widely. "No no no! It's not what you think!"

"Sure~" 2NE1 chorused at the same time. Although they were teasing you, they sounded pretty good even at a time like this. "He just needs soemone to sit beside him today. That's all. I'm sure I'll be able to sit with you next week." you smiled at CL and she chuckled as she nodded her head. "Hey, someone wanted me to pass this to you." Minho said as he tapped your shoulder. You turned your head and it was a note. You took the note and opened it. Everyone gathered around you until you cleared your throat. They leaned away and gulped. You smirked as you read the letter.

Can you please meet me at the fountain now? It will only take a while. I promise. - Lee Byung-Hun

"So, whose that from?" Minho asked as you folded the paper back and gulped. "It's from L.Joe." you whispered and it seems like the rest of the girls heard it. "Oh, someone said that he gave that paper an hour ago but he couldn't find you so he passed it to me instead." Minho explained and your eyes widened. "W-What?" you said as you stood up. Knowing L.Joe, he's the kind who would wait even if it takes forever. Although you didn't want to see him, that small piece in your heart still cares for him no matter what because he was once the person who made you happy. "I-I've got to go now." you said as you lifted your tray up and headed towards the cafeteria door after putting your tray into the plastic bin.

You ran down the halls and headed to where the fountain was as you passed by Luhan who couldn't finish his greeting when you ran passed him. "Hey! Where are you going?!" you couldn't answer him as you just wanted to see if he was still waiting there for you. And for some reason you knew he would be.