Nothing's Impossible.

Our Not-So-Perfect Love Story.

Updated on the 14th of June 2013.

Chapter 19 : Nothing's Impossible.

When others tell you both that guys and girls can't be best friends? That's when you and Sehun just laugh at them.


Han Jin Sae.
You went back into your room after you saw CL leaving. When you got back in, you got ready for your classes and eveything. Not even feeling hungry you just took your bag and walked out of the room after locking the door. Checking the time, there was an hour before your next class. You took out your phone and dialled the one person you knew could possibly make you feel better, Sehun. Before you got the chance to dial his number someone swiped your phone away and you looked up only to meet Minho's eyes. "Minho, give me my phone back. I'm not in the mood for this."

"You were going to call Sehun?" Minho asked and you frowned. "Just, give it back." you asked weakly and he smiled. "On one condition,"

"We go out for breakfast now." he said as he walked down the corridor without you. He stopped and turned to look at you. "You don't want your phone back?" he asked and you groaned before you dragged yourself towards him. The two of you end up in a cafe where you didn't even eat anything. You sat opposite Minho where he was eating and his phone was in his pocket. You sighed as you stared at him. "Can you eat any slower?" you asked and he challenged you. He ate slower as ever now. "Great." you muttered under your breath and he winked at you. "Why don't you feed me then?" you sighed as you got up to sit beside him. If it's anything to make him hurry up, why not? You took the plate of cookies in front of him and picked up a cookie. Just as he opened his mouth to eat the cookie, you ate it instead. He managed to pull off a smile when he saw you eat and he took one cookie for himself to eat.

"At least you ate something." he smiled as you chewed the cookie. "Now, tell me what happened." he said as he brushed his hands and wiped his hands with a tissue as you put the plate of cookies down. "Well.."

"C'mon now, just tell me. It's not like there are any secrets between us now."

"What do you mean by that?" you asked and he gulped. "Well me and Luhan sort of.. overheard your conversation with L.Joe." Right on cue, the door opened and L.Joe came in with Lizzy following him. You quickly looked away but Minho tilted your face to meet his eyes. "Don't be afraid of him. If it's anyone being afraid of someone, it's him who should be afraid of you." he said as you looked into his eyes. You managed to smile before you let out a soft, "Thanks."

"No problem. Back to telling me everything now, hmm?" he asked as he rested his elbows on the table but he still managed to look at you. While you were telling him, you could feel like you were being watched but you didn't care. You knew who the stare was coming from but that made you care even less. "Well," Minho breathed out as he leaned against his chair after pulling his elbows back. "I think the two of you just need to make up. This is just a misunderstanding and well, the two of you need to apologize."

"I know." you groaned as you rested left cheek on the table as you looked at Minho's direction. "I just don't know how." you muttered softly and Minho copied your actions to rest his cheek on the table to face you. "Since you're good with composing and everything, why not sing her a song? I've never heard you sing before but I bet you sound great." Minho suggested and your eyes brightened at the thought. Minho loved the fact that whenever he got to see you like this. You shot up from your seat and without knowing you just pulled him in for a hug as he got up the moment you stood up. "Thank you! That's a great idea!" 

He hugged you back and when you realized this you took the opportunity put your hand in his pocket to take your phone out before you pulled away. "S-Sorry. I'll be going now. Thank you, again. Thank you." you said as you grabbed your bag opposite him before running out of the cafe. You ran back in and handed him twenty bucks to pay for the meal. "Take it as my token of gratitude." you gave him a smile before you turned around to run out of the cafe but you bumped into someone. "Excuse me." you hissed as you tried to move out of the way but you couldn't because that person won't let you through. "Look jus-" your voice trailled off when L.Joe was standing in front of you. Minho stood up but he didn't say anything when you looked at L.Joe in the eye. Even he was taken aback by what you were doing.

"I forgive you alright? Now will you please let me go-" you said as you tried to walk but he wouldn't get out of your way. "What can I do to gain your trust again?" he asked as you looked up at him. "Nothing, just let me go." you said but he grabbed onto your wrist this time. A person came from the back and pulled L.Joe away. "When a girl says no, a guy should know how to respect that decision." your eyes widened when you saw Luhan pulling L.Joe away. He grabbed your hand and smirked at you. "Let's get you out of here." Luhan said as he pulled you out of the cafe.

You sighed as you sat by the bench just outside the campus. There was 20 more minutes until your class and Luhan was sitting beside you. "I heard from the girls that you and CL are in a fight now." Luhan started the conversation and you smirked. "Yeah.." you muttered softly and you pulled out your song book to start writing a song. "W-What are you doing?" Luhan asked but you answered, "Writing a song." without even looking at him. "Is it the song for EXO-M?" he asked but you leaned on the back of the bench. "Not exactly. I'm still not done with that. I'm writing a song fo-" you paused and looked at him. "Why am I telling you all of this anyway?" you asked and you shrug it off as you started to write down the lyrics.

You could hear him scoff and he huffed. "Well so much for trying to be nice to you, Miss Han Jin Sae." he said your full name with such tone that made you laugh a little. From the corner of your eyes you could see him smiling a little after he saw you laugh. "It's for CL." you answered and he smiled a little at how sincere you were. "You really want a friend, don't you?" he asked and you shrugged your shoulders. "I don't know what I want but I do know I have to make it up to her. Even though I'm not entirely wrong." you muttered that part softly and he sat closer towards you. He slung an arm over your shoulder before he sighed. "Well today is your lucky day because I can help you with your song writing."

You pushed him off and laugh. "Yeah, right. Funny. I'd like to see you try." you tried to write but he snatched your pencil and your song book. "You sit your down here while I write a mindblowing song for you to sing to CL." he snapped at you and he turned his back on you and used the side of your arm for him to lean his back on. "So you're just going to use me as a back rester?" you asked and he smirked. "Yep."

"Until you're done with your song?" 

"Oh yeah."

"God bless me then."

"Why should God bless you? I'm the one thinking here." he said as he poked your head with the pencil. "You're not exactly light you know." you tapped his head and he hushed you as he started to write down the lyrics on the paper. 

Luhan.
"Alright now this will shut you up..-" my voice trailled off when I lifted by back from her arm only to realize she had fallen asleep. I turned so my feet were on the ground and I tilted her head to lean on my shoulder as she slept. "Why are you so confusing?" I murmured under my breath and she hummed a little as she was sleeping. "And you sound so stupid when you're sleeping."

"Hmm.." a soft hum came out from her as she hugged my arm as though I was a pillow. I could feel myself smiling and I slapped myself gently. "Stop smiling. You're being a creep." I cursed at myself but it didn't work. I couldn't stop myself from smiling. I looked down on the lyrics that I wrote in her song book.

I understand that there are problems,
And I'm not too blind to know,
All these things we kept inside us,
Even though we might not show.

If I can't apologize for being wrong,
Then it's just a shame on me,
I may be the reason for all your pain,
And you can put that blame on me.

I lifted my head and my body tensed up when from a distance I could see Tao along with Chen walking this way. "Oh ." I muttered softly and just on time they turned to walk at this direction. My eyes widened when Tao was pointing at me. I looked down on the song book and I closed it before I placed it on her lap, hoping that would wake her up but it didn't. "W-Wake up, Jin Sae." I whispered but just as my luck, Chen and Tao stood before me. Chen smirked and high fived Tao. "I told you they were dating."

"What?!" I raised my voice and Jin Sae woke up as she lifted her head from my shoulder along with her pulling her arms away from my arm. "What?" she murmured softly. "You and Luhan are dating, right?" Tao chimed as he crouched down in front of her. "Me? Him? Date? Those are the two words that don't go together." she muttered softly and Chen clutched onto his stomach as he bursted out laughing. Tao chuckled and I got up from my seat. I pointed at her with her pencil. "I'm only giving this back whenever I feel like it. I wrote you a mindblowing song. You better appreciate that." with that I turned around to walk away. I glanced back as she flipped open the songbook and she lifted her head to look at me and I quickly looked away.

"Thank you Mr.Genius!" She shouted and I waved a hand with my back facing her.
 

Han Jin Sae.
After all your classes, you gripped onto your songbook along with your bag over your shoulder and the guitar in your hands. You sighed as you waited for CL to come back to the dorm. When the door opened, you shot up from your bed and she entered awkwardly. You build up the confidence to walk up to her and she spoke the same time you spoke.

"Meet me at the cafe-" the both of you stopped talking when you realized the two of you were saying the same words. You nodded your head and said, "I'll see you there at 7.40p.m." you said as you quickly left the room before anything awkward could happen. "Hell, I've never felt so nervous before in my life." you breathed out as you placed a hand on your chest. "Sehun." you smiled and you walked over towards the balcony. It's like your favorite place to be at now. It was 6.30p.m. and you sat by the balcony to put your things down and give him a call. "Hello?" he answered softly and you couldn't help but lose it as you told him everything the moment he said hello.

"Everything's getting worse Sehun."

"J-Jin Sae?"

"It's the first time I got into an argument with a friend. Someone who meant so much to me even though it's been a few days. What's worse is some girl just came and pour coffee all over me because she was L.Joe's girlfriend. L.Joe has been pestering me around here just telling me to forgive him and memories of me and him would just flash up in my mind. I know I should've told you this earlier but I didn't know when I could tell you. I just want to hug you so badly. Or even see your face." you muttered that part softly as a tear ran down your cheek.

"Then why don't you turn around?" your eyes widened as you turned around slowly, only to see Sehun leaning against the door frame of the balcony. "S-Sehun." you breathed out softly as your phone dropped to the ground. He put his phone on the ground as he came beside you to hug you tight. "Shh.. It's alright. I'm here." he hugged you tight as you cried. It was very rare for you to cry and he knew that very well. Although everyone thinks you two should be a couple, the two of you preferred just to stay as friends. Girlfriends and boyfriends come and go but best friends remain forever. Somehow even though you had feelings for him once and he did for you too, the two of you managed to pull through as best friends. When others tell you both that guys and girls can't be best friends? That's when you and Sehun just laugh at them. It's not impossible to be best friends with a guy, have skinship and not fall for them.

 

 


Song lyrics used : Sorry Put The Blame On Me - Akon