BORED

I Will Make You Love Me

DEH? What? What do you know?” Geun Suk asked Yoo Rin nervously

“I know… that, I exceeded the 2 weeks we agree to. We never talked about punishment.”

Geun Suk felt he could breathe again. He smiled his first genuine smile that whole day.

“You should be punished. Punished for not carrying a mobile…”

***There he goes again Yoo Rin thought…

“…punished for not calling me and soon as you landed, punished for not coming straight home-“

Yoo Rin pulled on the collar of Geun Suk’s coat and on her tip-toes kissed him firmly on the lips effectively silencing him.

* * *

The rain continued. Yoo Rin made Geun Suk take off his coat and shirt and wrapped him in the blanket she slept on. They both leaned against a corner wall of the Gazebo away from the rain.

“Yunji unnie was right.”

“???”

“The only way to shut you up was to kiss you.”

“Ya! As if you’re some kissing expert!” Geun Suk accused

“I never said I was.” Yoo Rin replied annoyed. “I only ever kissed one person.”Yoo Rin murmured

Geun Suk’s smile widened. “That’s good to hear.”

“You probably kissed a million girls.”

“Ya!”

“Don’t look so shocked, I’m curious. You’re a guy, I assume you kissed other girls before.”

“Well… not a million girls.”Geun Suk replied uncomfortably.

Silence. Yoo Rin glanced at him speculatively. “How many have you kissed?”

“YA!”

“Why do you sound so offended?”

“Why don’t you get off this subject already?”

“Ok…Have you slept with anyone before?”

“YA! HAN YOO RIN!”

“I’m cold, hungry and bored. I need to pass the time before one of your
co-horsts come get us. Answer the question.”

Geun Suk closed his eyes and counted to 10. “Which one?”

“The first one, No. Both.”

“Don’t use me as entertainment just because you’re bored.”

“But I’m soooo bored!”

“Han Yoo Rin.” Geun Suk warned.

“Alright then.”Yoo Rin said standing up.

“Where are you going?”

“To play in the rain.”

“What? No!”Geun Suk said grabbing Yoo Rin’s arm

“Then answer the question. Questions.”

“Is that a threat?”

Yoo Rin shrugged. Then made to get up again. Geun Suk stared at Yoo Rin. She stared right back.

“Ok. ok. I’ll answer a question. Stay put.”

Yoo Rin sat down slowly then turned to Geun Suk expectantly. Geun Suk wrapped the blanket firmly around him and cleared his throat.

“I slept with just one girl.”

Yoo Rin turned away, she felt her heart tighten.

“Just slept. We didn’t have .”Geun Suk added.

Yoo Rin head snapped towards Geun Suk as she realized who that girl was. Geun Suk chuckled.

“You’re not as clueless as I thought.”

“Why?”

“I answered a question and yet you keep asking.” Geun Suk rolling his eyes. “Why didn’t I have with you?” He said hoping to shock her to sanity.

Yoo Rin shook her head. “Why haven’t you had with anyone?”

Geun Suk closed his eyes and sighed. “I’m going have to keep explaining myself to you, until I’m blue in the face huh? Why do you think?”

Yoo Rin looked at him expectantly.

“Hmmp…I love you. Saranghea. You, Han Yoo Rin. I love you and it's as if I loved you my whole life. Do you think I would experience something that important with just anybody?”

“Jang Geun Suk.”

“What?”

“You haven’t change.”

“???”

“You’re still a dork.”

“YA!” Geun Suk was annoyed.

“But I’m touched. Thank you.”

Geun Suk stared at Yoo Rin’s smiling face and he felt the world stop. He slowly pulled a hand out of the blanket then he flicked Yoo Rin on the forehead.

“Ow!!! YA!” Yoo Rin said rubbing her forehead annoyed.

Geun Suk grabbed Yoo Rin by the neck, then kissed her deeply. Yoo Rin blinked in surprise, tilted her head toward him to welcome his kiss…the blanket dropped to the floor forgotten. Yoo Rin hands moved to Geun Suk’s bare chest. Geun Suk pulled Yoo Rin closer to him, their lips still locked. Geun Suk inhaled the sweet scent of lavender and felt his passion unleashed. He pulled his lips away from Yoo Rin to rain kisses on her face, as he is hand slowly roamed down her arms to the buttons on her coat. One by one he snapped them open…the gazebo was too well lighted, Geun Suk thought fleetingly. It doesn’t matter, not now anyway. Lavender and the sweetest lips... heaven Geun Suk thought…Then someone’s stomach growled in hunger once then again.

Yoo Rin couldn’t help it she laughed.

“Ya!” Geun Suk remarked annoyed at the interruption.

“I’m…ha…ha…sorry. ha he he.. I’m starving.” Yoo Rin said trying to contain her laughter.

Geun Suk gave a heartfelt sigh. Its better they were interrupted. It wasn’t the time or the place for passion, at least not yet. Geun Suk unwrapped his arms from the giggling Yoo Rin and picked up the blanket. Then he pulled Yoo Rin to him. Her back to his chest, her head cradled in his shoulder. He wrapped the blanket snugly around them.

“Won’t you be uncomfortable?” Yoo Rin asked leaning away a lit to look at Geun Suk’s expression.

“More than you know…”Geun Suk murmured resigned.

“Huh?”

“I’ll be fine. You’re tired. At least You can get some sleep. Ok.”

“Ok.”Yoo Rin replied with a yawn. Leaning her face towards Geun Suk’s neck, a hand on one of his Yoo Rin fell asleep. And as always whenever they ended up alone together sleep did not come for Geun Suk that night.