PEACE

I Will Make You Love Me

The pizza arrived. One had garlic, onions, 3 kinds of cheese, red and green peppers and black olives. This one Hon lay in front of Yoo Rin and winked.

“Ya! Why did you order one with black olives” Yoo Rin complained manually fishing out the olives with her finger before taking a bite.

“Ooops! Forgot to tell them you want green ones.”Hon said slapping his thigh.

“Ya! Han Yoo Rin, you’re the only nature freak I know who’s wasteful. So what if then olives are black, you are not having a martini, you’re eating pizza.”- Jan scolded opening another box this one with pepperoni, salami, Italian sausage, and bologna. Hon fished a slice from the same box as his twin.

Yoo Rin glared at Jan then tossed him a piece of black olive. Geun Suk picked up a slice from the Yoo Rin’s box and picking one that Yoo Rin piled her hated black olives. Yoo Rin stopped to stare at him baffled.

“You don’t mind if I take a slice from this box, do you?” Geun Suk asked Yoo Rin.

Yoo Rin blinked then shook her head.

“Ya! That’s such a pizza no meat at all.” Hon stated in disgust.

“Ya! Be thankful you took up tennis. You guys and your manly pizzas” Yoo Rin countered

They all ate in comfortable silence Hon occasionally going to the kitchen to get ice and sodas for all of them.

Death Note is one of Yoo Rin favorite anime and she was glad her oppa got her the DVD set. The Twin liked to act brave to hated seeing blood even in anime. Yoo Rin watched they amused as they jumped at a certain scene. It’s not like the show was actually scary. Yoo Rin stole a glance at Geun Suk and quickly looked away. Geun Suk is staring at her and not on the TV.

It was when Jan almost jumped on Yoo Rin’s lap that she declared it was enough and turned the video off.

“Ya! It was almost at the best part!” Hon complained

Yoo Rin gave the Twins a bop on the head each. “Ya! Then why are you guys so jumpy? It’s not as if there was actual Death Note.”

"Maybe there is." Geun Suk stated.

Yoo Rin and the Twins paused then stared at Geun Suk. Geun Suk smiled mysteriously. "We can never be sure really."

Yoo Rin threw a pillow in Geun Suk's face. "Yeah, right!" Geun Suk gave Yoo Rin a consperatorial wink. Yoo Rin gave him a half smile.

Hon started wandering the apartment “Can we play Bong-hyung’s CDs?”

Before Yoo Rin could answer Jan had already fed the machine one and turning the volume in full, No Brain singing a song from Hong Gil Dong soundtrack

“Yaaa! Do you want us to get evicted?”Yoo Rin said going for the CD player.

Hon grabbed Yoo Rin by the waist and threw her over his shoulder then started spinning her around. Jan joined him dancing to the music.

Geun Suk watched them envious. He turned away to carry the glasses and empty pizza box to the kitchen trash.

“Yaaa! Hon put me down! I’m going to kill you when I get loose!’ Yoo Rin threatened but Geun Suk knew she wasn’t serious. Yoo Rin as closer to the Twins as he expected.

“You’re all talk Han Yoo Rin! You know you love us!” Jan teased pulling on Yoo Rin’s braid.

Yoo Rin then bit Hon hard on his stomach. “Owwwwwww! Ya!”

Yoo Rin landed on the living room floor on her back. Jan laughed pointing to Yoo Rin and Hon.

“Aigooo! You useless bums!” Yoo Rin said but as smile played on her lips. She attempted to sit up. A hand reached to help her. Yoon Rin looked up it was Geun Suk smiling at her. Yoo Rin hesitated for a second then returned Geun Suk’s smile and reached for his hand.

“Are you alright?” Geun Suk asked

“I’m fine.” Yoo Rin replied unconsciously slapping Geun Suk on the shoulder before yelling a battle cry and tackling Jan and Hon.

Geun Suk touched the shoulder Yoo Rin slapped. And smiled. Things were ok now.

-----------------------------

Bong-hyung found his apartment in chaos. Pillows all over the floor. His cd collection scattered along with it. Music this time from t Big Bang filled the apartment in full blast. Yoo Rin was on the floor, laughing sitting on a Twin’s back while twisting an arm of another. Geun Suk lying on the floor on his stomach starting a count down.

“One, Two, Three…”Geun Suk said emphasizing each number with a slap on the floor like one would see on a pro wrestling match.

Bong-hyung stared at the scene surprised then glad everything was alright with Yoo Rin again. Such rough play was a pretty common sight in the Han household. Bong-hyung cleared his throat loudly.

Yoo Rin, the Twins and Geun Suk froze.

“Oppa! It’s not my fault!” Yoo Rin said standing up embarrassed. The Twins and Geun Suk followed suit but remained silent.

“I didn’t say it was.” Bong-hyung replied amused. “It’s too much to hope you left some food for me?”

Hon broke away from the group and offered a pizza box half full to Bong-hyung.

“You didn’t bring beer in the house did you?” Bong-hyung asked looking at the group suspiciously.

“Andwae, andwae Bong-hyung hyongnim.” Jan said shaking his hands in front of him.

Bong-hyung approached the group starting with his sister and sniffed at them, looking for signs of being intoxicated. Yoo Rin had her hands in front of her and was biting her lip trying to stop herself for laughing at Bong-hyung’s serious expression. Yoo Rin caught Geun Suk’s eye he too was trying to control his laughter.

“I want you kids to clean up this mess in 5 minutes or you’ll all get a pounding.” Bong-hyung threatened taking out his shinai from it’s casing. The group froze. “Move!!!” Bong-hyung  yelled

The Twins sprang into action shortly followed by Geun Suk and Yoo Rin.

------------------------------

The Twins and Geun Suk sat on the steps of Yoo Rin' apartment building stretching their sore muscles. Not only did Bong-hyung make them clean the place until it was sparkling. He also made them do 100 one-hand push-ups for being bad influence to Yoo Rin.

“Ya! Bong-hyung hyongnim is still the same slave driver.” Hon said groaning

“He thought, we were the bad influence? Ya! Does he even know his sister?” Jan said rubbing his lower back.

“It was great. Being together like this again.” Geun Suk said smiling in spite of his sore muscles.

“Yea. But when do you plan to tell Yoo Rin?” Hon asked opening a can of soda and throwing one each at Geun Suk and Jan.

“I don’t think I can keep this secret from her long, Shin, I mean Geun Suk.” Jan said slipping up.

“Ya! I’ll tell her. Just not now. We just became ok again. I don’t want to spoil it.” Geun Suk replied

“Tsk…I don’t want to be around when she find out we know you’re Shin. I want to keep my good health” Hon said.

“Oh, Ya! Your birthday is coming up. You’ll tell her then right?” Jan asked

His birthday. It was only a few days away. Geun Suk felt a certain dread. His Harabeoji is beginning to get impatient. He needed more time.