INTOXICATED

I Will Make You Love Me

Hong Kim Ra met them at the entrance of the club.

“What happened? Is she hurt?” Kim Ra asked staring at the unconscious Yoo Rin.

Geun Suk ignored Kim Ra and continued walking. Yoo Rin started groaning. Kim Ra followed. “What happened?!” Kim Ra asked again.

“She got drunk.”Eun Hye said simply.

“Ya! I thought she was underage. Why is she drunk?” Kim Ra asked Geun Suk

Geun Suk sighed as he adjusted the groaning Yoo Rin on his shoulder, then she started heaving.

“I’m dizzy! Put me down!” Yoo Rin said covering . Geun Suk was not fast enough, She ended up throwing up on Geun Suk’s sleeve. Geun Suk groaned then grimaced at the smell. Eun Hye came up to then worried. Geun Suk patted Yoo Rin’s back as she threw up.

“Ya! I think she needs to rest up a bit. She can stay in the guest room.” Kim Ra offered.

Geun Suk glared at Kim Ra suspiciously. Yoo Rin finally finished throwing up, fell unconscious again.

“Ya! Geun Suk, I think he’s right. You can’t drive. The van isn’t here and everyone is still inside. Yoo Rin can stay here for a bit.” Eun Hye reasoned.

Geun Suk lifted Yoo Rin in his arms again then turned to Kim Ra. “Fine.”

Kim Ra made a call. The club’s bouncers came out and bowed to him.

“Have Ajjumma prepare a room.” Kim Ra ordered

One moved to find the Ajjumma. The other made to take Yoo Rin away from Geun Suk held Yoo Rin protectively. The guy stepped away. Kim Ra didn’t comment but he motioned Geun Suk and Eun Hye to follow him.

 ----------

Kim Ra led them to the guest room. “The room has it’s own toilet if you want to clean up.”

Geun Suk gently laid Yoo Rin on the bed. He turned to Kim Ra “Can I speak with you for a second?”

Eun Hye started taking off Yoo Rin’s boots. Geun Suk pushed Kim Ra out the door.

“Ya!” Kim Ra complained

“You already admit that she’s too young for you.”Geun Suk said standing by in front to of the door with his arms crossed. Kim Ra smiled sheepishly.

“What exactly happened? Tsk, I could go to jail letting an underage kid drink. Why did she end up drunk?” Kim Ra asked

“Accident.”Geun Suk said then explained what happened. Kim Ra started laughing.

“Ya! Such an interesting girl.” Kim Ra said

Geun Suk wanted to check on Yoo Rin. When the woman who came to them earlier approached them with towels and toiletries. He offered them to Geun Suk. He received them reluctantly.

Kim Ra sighed. “You are so lucky. I hope take good care of her. Or I might take her away from you.“ Kim Ra warned.

Geun Suk chuckled “You need to get in line.”

“Eh?”

Geun Suk didn’t explain. “Don’t worry. I won’t give you the opportunity.” He added

Eun Hye opened the door and motioned to Geun Suk to come in. Geun Suk gave Kim Ra a final bow then went inside.

“Ya! I got her to wash her face and brush her teeth. You have to watch that she doesn’t go out or jump out the window.”Eun Hye said and she headed for the door.

“Eh? Why do I have to watch her? Where are you going?”Geun Suk asked blocking Eun Hye’s way.

“Popi called. She’s a mess. Her cat, Princess is missing.”Eun Hye explained

“Ya! Isn’t that cat male? Chamkkaman, you’re… leaving?”Geun Suk asked his eyes widening.

Eun Hye nodded. “Popi is in tears. I can’t handle Yoo Rin when she’s like this. You better watch her closely.” Eun Hye warned “If only we had the twins or Bong-hyung…”Eun Hye added wishfully

Geun Suk didn’t move out of her way. He had a bad feeling about this. “What do you mean you can't “handle” Yoo Rin when she’s like this?” Geun Suk asked then he remembered “Ya! What do you mean don’t let her go out or jump out the window?!”

Eun Hye skillfully got to the door. “Yoo Rin is pretty scary when she’s drunk. She becomes extra fearless and un-inhibited. You have to keep an eye out. I’ll come back later bye!”

“Chamkkaman! Ya! Eun Hye!” Geun Suk felt helpless as Eun Hye was out the door. Geun Suk glanced at Yoo Rin who was curled up on the bed looking peaceful. Eun Hye wasn’t afraid to leave the unconscious Yoo Rin with him alone. It was way it shows a lot of trust. Geun Suk wrinkled his nose. His sleeve smelled rancid. He was glad the Ajjumma gave him an extra shirt to change into. Geun Suk headed to the bathroom to change.

Geun Suk was washing his face when he heard a thud from the room. Shirtless he went back. The window was open and Yoo Rin was leaning out.

“Ya! YA! Han Yoo Rin!”Geun Suk shouted rushing towards her.

Yoo Rin glanced his way. Eun Hye unpinned Yoo Rin's hair so it flew like a curtain on her back. “Ya! Jang Geun Suk, you’re here. “ She said putting her foot on the window’s edge. With wind was blowing her hair and for a moment Geun Suk felt he was looking at an angel in flight. Then she burped. Geun Suk shook his head to clear it. A very disgusting angel as he grabbed Yoo Rin by the waist, closed to window and dragged her struggling on the bed. Geun Suk fell on top of her. She stared at him openly without blinking or flinching. Geun Suk stared back his heart pounding. Her hair smelled like lavender. He closed his eyes trying to get the scent out of his head but that only made it more pronounced. He lowered his eyes to her lips. His brain was telling him to stop but his body was making him move.

Yoo Rin burped in his face and giggled.

Geun Suk was disgusted as well as disappointed. He sat up.

“Ya! What happened to your shirt? I knew it was hot.”Yoo Rin got up “Let’s go open the windows.”

Geun Suk grabbed Yoo Rin waist. Geun Suk realized this is what Eun Hye meant when she said he had to watch Yoo Rin. “Ya! What’s the matter with you? Do you want to die? It's 4 feet down.” Geun Suk said annoyed. Silence. Geun Suk’s eyes furrowed. “Ya! Ya! Han Yoo Rin.” Yoo Rin fell asleep again. Geun Suk let out a sigh of relief. He lifted Yoo Rin back down on the bed and covered her up.