What are you doing here?

Not Everything Is As It Seems

Chapter 2

(Guide : Kyuhyun / Eunhyuk )

Kyuhyun POV

“Okay Eunhyuk, you will be sitting in front of Donghae beside Dara” Mr.Choi told him. That’s really odd and I think something is going on. Why is Eunhyuk suddenly transferred into another school? And this school out of all of them. In this class I’m sitting behind Donghae. I gave Eunhyuk the what-are-you-doing-here glare and he just smirked. Seriously this monkey is absolutely nuts. While Mr.Choi was talking I noticed that Donghae was staring at Eunhyuk. Trouble, Trouble everywhere.

“Dude what are you doing in this school? You know it’s dangerous.”

“I’ll tell you later, bring me to your house.”

“Whatever”

 “Alright class that’s all for today, study well for your maths test in the upcoming week!” Mr.Choi exclaimed. I stood up first and told Donghae that I would be going to put my books into the locker. He just nodded and lay his face flat down onto the table. He must be really tired considering that he helped me clean the house yesterday. Don’t blame me, he offered me so I just took up the offer.

Donghae POV

Ughhh. I don’t want to walk home. Kyuhyun is going to put his books in his locker and then we have to walk. Someone bring a carriage or something! Eh? Someone’s ruffling my hair. I quickly stood up with my eyes closed.

“ALRIGHT I’LL WALK DON’T FORCE ME!!” I shouted and opened my eyes.

To my surprise it wasn’t Kyuhyun, it was the perfect looking red-haired guy. OMG! What did he do to deserve me shouting to him?!

“Sorry! Uhm uhm” I bowed “Donghae!” I reached my hand out towards him. He started laughing. Oh no what did I do now?!

“Relax, I was just messing with your hair. You can call me Eunhyuk.” He gave me a gummy smile. Oh wow I didn’t realise how cool he looks, and I thought Kyuhyun looked cool BUT WAIT IM NOT SAYING KYUHYUN DOES NOT LOOK COOL WAIT WHAT I DON’T KNOW ANYMORE!! Stop talking to yourself Donghae. I immediately slapped myself. I felt relieved and again I forgot Eunhyuk was right in front of me. I face palmed myself.

Eunhyuk POV

Haha he looks so cute doing that. I have no idea what he’s thinking but I’m sure he’s talking to himself. I just ruffled his hair and gave him a slight smirk and walked away. I glanced to my back and caught him face palming himself again. I can’t get enough of that. I’ll be seeing him again later at Kyuhyun’s house. I met Kyuhyun at the gate and not long after Donghae came. He saw me and I saw his hand twitching. I’m sure he wanted to slap himself or something. Haha ~.

Once we reached Kyuhyun’s house I heard Donghae heave a sigh of relief. Well I’m sure he didn’t like walking so this must be a “difficult” thing for him to do. Donghae quickly ran up the stairs and entered his room and slowly closed his door. Well that makes it easier for me to talk to Kyuhyun.

Donghae POV

It’s the first day of school and suddenly there’s a hot guy in my house with my step brother? I think I must be dreaming or the world is seriously messed up. Yeah I’ll go with the world is seriously messed up. I jumped onto my bed and surfed through the net using my handphone.

Kyuhyun POV

Eunhyuk just quickly sat down on the couch as soon as Donghae went into his room.

(Note : This is not telepathy)

“Okay so here’s the deal, Sungmin hyung told me that Donghae is in danger and that I have to take care of him during this period of time. Of course you too.”

“Are you kidding me? Why would Donghae be in trouble? Well I’m taking a guess that someone’s targeting him”

“Yeah that’s right, Sungmin hyung also said that he wanted to meet you for further discussions. He said that while you’re doing that I should take care of Donghae”

“Sure why not. By the way, you should take note. Donghae doesn’t know that the both of us are vampires. Do not tell him that. Let him figure it out by himself.”

Eunhyuk just gave me a blank look and shrugged.

“Tell Donghae I’ll be back soon” I took my jacket and left the house. I’m sure that whatever trouble that Donghae’s in isn’t going to be nice.

Donghae POV

Eh? Did I hear it right? Vampires? No this can’t be. I’m sure Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk is going to be in a play about vampires or something. Well I wasn’t eavesdropping or anything I wanted to go downstairs to get myself a drink until I heard them talking or secretively. The front door closed and I quickly went downstairs.

“Hey Kyu… Oh where’s Kyuhyun?” Again I’m mistaking him for Kyuhyun. Something must seriously be wrong with the world TODAY.

“He said he’ll be back soon.” Wow that is really straightforward.

“Uhm. C-Can you teach me Maths?” I asked him. Ugh Donghae what’s wrong with you? It’s just Maths.

“Yeah sure, why not? I’m not as good as your Kyuhyun though” He stood up and sat beside me.

Oh wow now he’s teaching me Maths.

-One hour later-

“UGH I DON’T UNDERSTAND!” I went to the couch and dived into it. Maths is so difficult that I think I can die doing 2 questions.

I heard chuckling. “Don’t worry, take a break.” I looked towards him and he was giving me a very sweet smile. Eunhyuk came closer to me and ruffled my hair. I couldn’t help but slightly blush at it. I quickly ran to the kitchen to cool myself down and bring my senses back to me.

Eunhyuk POV

Haha how cute, I thought to myself. Suddenly I got a headache. It must be from the train ride yesterday. It took 10 hours to reach here from my previous school. They had dorms there so it was more convenient for me. I stood and laid myself onto the couch and closed my eyes