Chapter 6

Not Everything Is As It Seems

(P.S. Im BAD AT NAMING TITLE OF CHAPTERS XDDD sorry ~~)

Chapter 6

Sungmin POV

I glanced to my right and I saw a tall blonde man standing in front of me metres away.

“Can I help you?” I asked him politely as I could sense any danger from him.

He appeared in front of me in an instant and kindly smiled to me. He looks like he’s inspecting me for something. Suddenly he gave me a charmed necklace. It had 4 pearls, all of them were colourless. I looked up to him suspiciously as it was really weird for a guy like him, a total complete stranger to give me something. Maybe it could harm us.

“Make sure Donghae wears this whenever he’s with Eunhyuk.” He took my hand and placed the enchanted necklace on it. He started walking back into the forest and turned back for a little while and I saw him give me an assuring smile. I looked back to the necklace, it looked really normal to me. What’s the point of giving it to Donghae? I’ll ask Kyuhyun to give it to him then.

After a few seconds I looked up and that blonde was gone. I just shook my head in confusion and walked to towards where Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were rolling on the floor. As soon as I reached quite close to them they both stopped and looked up and brushed themselves off. I just rolled my eyes at the both of them.

“Done having bonding time? I have news about Donghae. Oh and by the way, Kyu, tell Donghae to put this on. There’s a weird guy that came to me telling me that Donghae has to put this on when he’s with Hyuk.” I handed the necklace over to Kyuhyun and made sure he doesn’t lose it.

“Okay sure. So what’s Donghae’s condition?” Kyuhyun placed the necklace carefully into his pocket.

“While Kyuhyun left for school, he got into a trance by Jessica. Maybe she’s working for Kibum but we can’t jump to conclusions yet. He must be kept under surveillance. So Donghae must have lessons at home, he shouldn’t go out alone OR be left alone.” I stated and eyed the both of them.

“Minnie, you don’t have to be so strict. That’s my job.” He came to me while he started smirking.

“Uhm. Hyuk you can take care of Donghae for 2 days, we both have something to settle/find.” Kyuhyun touched my neck and it sent a shiver down my back.

You wouldn’t want to mess or disobey Kyu because you know, you’ll die or you’ll get into trouble. I waved a good bye to Hyuk and Kyuhyun grabbed my hand. I quickly disappeared from the situation to run away from Kyuhyun.

Eunhyuk POV

Kyuhyun came towards me and handed over the necklace that Sungmin gave him. He walked towards the darkness and started to dissolve.

“Tsk, he can’t run forever~” Kyuhyun smirked to himself and disappeared at the same time. What a troublesome couple. I feel bad for Sungmin well whatever that’s what he gets for falling in love with Kyuhyun.

I paced back to the house and opened the door. Donghae wasn’t anywhere near the couch anymore. I could smell that something was being cooked and gone into the kitchen. Hae was there making Fried Rice or something like that. I leaned against the kitchen wall and watched him happily cooking.

“Oh hey! Where’s Kyu?” Hae started serving the rice into bowls and placed them on the dining table.

“He’s off on a mission. I’ll be taking care of you in the meantime.” I pulled out a chair and started eating the rice slowly.

“Oh okay. By the way, do you know anything about vampires?” He looked up to me in curiosity. I was surprised that he actually asked me about that.

“Kind of, what do you want to know about?” I stood up and placed my empty bowl into the sink. Well when I mean I ate the rice slowly it’s actually fast.

“Do humans turn into vampires if they are bitten by one?” He stared directly at me. Wow he is really curious.

“Only purebloods can turn humans into vampires. You can ask Kyu the rest. I’m tired now.” Donghae just nodded and gave me a very innocent smile. Basically I wasted my powers on a stupid guy who asked for trouble and I’m hungry. For blood, I really need to control myself till Sungmin gets back. Suddenly I remembered about the necklace that Kyuhyun gave me.

“By the way, wear this from now on, don’t take it off” I placed it onto the table and went upstairs to the guest room to free myself from his tempting scent. I looked to the mirror and slapped myself. My eyes were slightly changed to red because of my lust for blood. I took out a box from my bag that would help me relief from my hunger for a little while.

Donghae POV

Maybe I was seeing things. I saw Eunhyuk’s eye colour change for a bit there. After a bit of thought the necklace on the table caught my eye. I reached out for the necklace and tried to grab it. I quickly let go of it as it was hurting my hands. It felt like something was preventing me from touching it. I didn’t give up and tried to take it several times but they all end up the same way.

My hands felt numb from the pain but there were no marks or bruises on them. Which was why I thought that the pain would last momentarily only and I was right. But every time I tried to take it, it felt like the necklace was icy cold. Maybe -100C or lower. It’s like when you touch dried ice, but even worse. It was then I noticed that every time I touched the necklace it would glow blue in colour.

In the end, I gave up and just left the necklace at the table. It’s already 11pm, time for me to sleep. I have no time to waste on that weird necklace thing. I just went up the stairs and headed to my room for a good night sleep. But before that, I need to plan what should be for breakfast tomorrow since Eunhyuk’s here.

Most probably, ham sandwiches would be nice. Oh and maybe I should go out with him to the park or something. AHH I don’t know what to do.

“Hey! I’m Mr.Simple!” my ringtone rang. Ugh who could it be at this hour? I picked up the phone and it was Shindong. Shindong is one of my close friends, well not so close but we occasionally go out together when I or he feels like it. He invited me to go to the gaming arena tomorrow. Well since it’s that way it makes my life a whole lot easier.

Nobody POV

Damn.. Donghae’s talking so loud on the phone that Eunhyuk can even hear him from inside this room. We’re going out tomorrow? I mean Donghae’s going out tomorrow? But I’m so tired, Eunhyuk thought to himself. He lay onto the bed and closed his eyes. Suddenly he sat up and opened his eyes and said,

“Keep yourself together! It’s for Donghae! Hae!” He lay down on the bed once again and closed his eyes to rest.

A/N Hyuk has gone mad or something haha xD